Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh TCG "Advanced" Deck Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2011, 08:24 AM   #1
TheMightyCelfon

TheMightyCelfon is on a distinguished road
Default Summoner of Powerful Illusions - Deck Profile and Discussion

Hey, TheMightyCelfon here. This is the place for discussion of "Summoner of Illusions" decks in general, but also the place where I'm putting my personal variant for comments and feedback.

The Deck - September '11

With the dawn of a new era, Summoner of Illusions is back again, with a bit of a different take on the ever-expanding deck. This is my first foray into SoI for the new format, which I think it should be able to do well in. This is just the first draft, and there are definitely improvements needed to be done, so any thoughts or actual decklists themselves would be appreciated so we can finalise this for the new format.

Monsters (22):
3x Summoner of Illusions
2x Meklord Army of Wisel
3x Black Salvo
1x A/D Changer
1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1x Chaos Sorcerer
1x Dark Armed Dragon
2x Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive
3x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1x Sangan
1x Morphing Jar #2
1x Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness
2x Tragoedia

Spells (10):
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Pot of Duality
1x Allure of Darkness

Traps (8):
3x Chaos Infinity
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Safe Zone
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Trap Dustshoot

[b]Extra Deck (15):
2x Gaia Drake, the Universal Force
1x Naturia Exterio
2x Black Rose Dragon
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
1x Leviathan Dragon
1x Number 39. Utopia
1x Steelswarm Roach
1x Wind-Up Zenmaister
The deck aims to be slightly quicker then its previous incarnation, with Ryko's speeding things up, dumping Meklords and Dekoichis quickly. A/D Changer is still in testing, but the concept is it gives you a way to use SoI quickly, or it can be used to change an opposing monster into Defense position if necessary. The 1 copy of Morphing Jar #2 is there for a surprise factor and a huge synergy with the 8 Flip Effect monsters in the deck. Tragoedia gives the deck a bit more defense and attacking power in one - Everything else is similar to the previous build.

Only notable Spell and trap differences are the lack of defensive Traps, which are instead used to boost the Monster line-up and aren't necessary as the deck is aimed to be much quicker then before. Safe Zone does the same job as Forbidden Lance but also can be chained to destruction to destroy opposing monsters, and so is in for that reason.

All 4/5 of the Xyz are really helpful to the deck. Leviair and Leviathan gives your Summoner of Illusions something to do if left on the field. Due to space, the Fusions are limited to Gaia Drake and Exterio for now, but testing will tell if I want to take out 1 Gaia Drake for a Gatling Dragon - This is the bare minimum for a SoI fusion monster line-up in my eyes though.

NOTE - All the below is outdated, due to it being for the March '11 Banlist. Going to keep it here for now whilst I sort the thread out.

Introduction
Summoner of Illusions has been around for a while. It's a Flip Effect monster that when flipped gets to tribute 1 monster on your field to SS any Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, but it is then destroyed in the end phase. It's an interesting card, but was only primarily for fun. The deck became more viable with the release of Gaia Drake, the Universal Force, a 3500 Fusion Beater that dodges destruction from Effect monsters and therefore Summoner itself. The deck has come into it's own now though with the release of Chaos Infinity - It turns defence position Monsters into Attack mode and then Special Summons a Meklord monster from the deck or grave,. This not only triggers Summoner but gives it instant Tribute fodder, giving the deck huge speed and consistency. Many people may have seen the deck on DuelingDays channel, who has shown it to work, but I still have not seen many players run the deck. I take no credit for inventing the idea for the Chaos Infinity + Summoner combo, I'm simply making use of it in this deck and trying to expnad on it.

The Deck
So then, my deck utilises these ideas to create a versatile, heavy beating deck which can pump out big monsters and also control the field reasonably well with a host of threats. I like to call it Illusion-Meks, but if you were to describe it more thoroughly it's Chaos Salvo of Illusions. :P

Monsters (18):
3x Black Salvo
2x Chaos Sorcerer
2x Cyber Dragon
1x Dark Armed Dragon
2x Effect Veiler
2x Meklord Army of Wisel
1x Sangan
3x Summoner of Illusions

Spells (10):
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole
1x Giant Trunade
2x Forbidden Lance
1x Monster Reborn
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Pot of Duality

Traps (12):
3x Chaos Infinity
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Seven Tools of the Bandit
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning (Bottomless' if you're like me and don't have these IRL)
1x Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck (15):
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1x Cyber End Dragon
1x Cyber Twin Dragon
2x Gaia Drake, the Universal Force
1x Naturia Exterio
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
2x Black Rose Dragon
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth
1x Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

The deck works on consistently and efficiently bringing out threats. Summoner of Illusions can cause an early blockade with Gaia Drake or can be used Late game to deliver the finishing blow. Chaos Sorcerer gives an easy-to-summon beatstick which removes threats and hard to hit Monsters. Dekoichi gives the deck some more draw power and another target for Salvo, who's live very quickly due to the 3 Chaos Infinity's searching out a target in the shape of Meklord Army of Wisel, an 1800 Dark machine Lvl 4. Go Wisel! All the monsters are very synergetic with each other to create a consistent and powerful attacking force.

The Extra Deck deserves a mention. The Cyber Dragon Fusions can both OTK with Limiter Removal, and are just generally large bodies that can attack for lots of damage. Gaia Drake is the fusion you'll resort to most, due to it being able to stick around, and is unaffected by things such as Descendant, Sorcerer, Black Rose, Brionac, Trishula, etc. Once on the field with a bit of S/T support, it's hard to remove. Exterio is there for big pushes, as it gives you S/T negation to protect your assault.

Results:
I started taking results after i put up this thread, so this doesn't take into account results before.
Total: 7-0-2
1-0 Frog Synchro

This involved a lot of Trishula and Black Rose dodging to avoid disruption of a Summoner of Illusions and Sangan play to end in a Gaia Drake, Burei and Summoner walking over his Formula Synchron and the rest of his 6000 Lp.
0-1 Tengu Plants
I didn't really manage to get any of my plays going, having to bring out Chaos Sorc early, and I couldn't defend against the multiple pushes enough. Depleting my life with Judgment also didn't help, but was necessary to prevent BRD. Maybe I should alter my playstyle, which is currently "set as many cards as long as you have an out to BRD".
1-0 Agents
He quit but I presumed he had no outs. Had to play presuming he had an honest in hand. A Giant Trunade helped allow through a Summoner play which was what swung it really. Gaia Drake is an intimidating force to be reckoned with indeed.
2-0 Skill Drain Beat
Definitely not the hardest match-up. Just had to keep playing around Skill Drain Game 1 until a Dark Hole + DAD swung it in the end. Second Game, just controlled with a Gaia Drake. Finding out that the deck works as a very consistent Chaos Salvo deck with Summoner providing an unexpected and powerful offensive force and Chaos Infinity providing speed and consistency. Must say, I'm in love with the build. :P
0-1 Junk Doppel Plants
Gaia Drake had it under control, as they appeared to have a Decree Build, but then along came a massive play which ended in Trishula with Armory Arm. I cried inside as the Trishula took away my D-Prison. And I was all ready to preach about how Gaia Drake wrecks Decree and Frog decks. :P
1-0 Ice Barrier Frogs
2 Meklord Army's in hand is not normally a good thing, but an early Salvo into Burei play controlled the game. In the end he minus'd trying to push through a Gungnir play which I had the Veiler for, and 2 Wisel and a Burei later and it was all over. Just glad he didn't get Raiho out early.
1-0 Ol'Fashioned D.D. Rat Toolbox
The kind of duel where I kept conserving my power cards. He spent most of his cards defending a DaD/Salvo play, and then a Summoner of Illusions turned my Wisel into a Gaia Drake, being conservative with that before finally providing the finishing blow. Could have finished a turn earlier but it meant 1) Sacking my Gaia Drake and 2) Using a Dark Hole, leaving me exposed if it happened to be something that saved 1 Attack - Necro Gardna or Dandylion.
1-0 Dragunity
All i had monster-wise for the first few turns was Wisel, but it proved enough, just doing good ol' fashioned beatdown before finishing with a Gaia Drake play. He had Solemn Warning and Icarus but I had Solemn Judgment and Forbidden Lance. Good times.

Other Variants

Summoner of Illusions + Chaos Infinity is actually reasonably splashable, but when thinking of a deck with them, remember to address consistency - Make sure that the 3 cards also interact with others in the deck, like Wisel being fodder for Fortress in the Machina variant and Chaos Infinity proving even more Karakuri Synchro goodness in that variant. Keeping the utility high is key in creating a successful variant.

Machina of Illusions

Basically, this deck substitutes the Chaos engine in favour of Machina, making it cheaper and slightly more robust and consistent, but less powerful generally. I have yet to test this hugely, but it follows all the same principles as your basic SoI deck. This is the version of the deck that will benefit most from Xyz, with Gearframe giving you a consistent Level 4 alongside Dekoichi and Wisel. This deck also features a nifty trick - Equipping a SoI summoned Cyber Twin or End with Gearframe to protect it during the End Phase. Kinda nice, but if you're summoning Twin or End you're most likely going for game anyways.

Example Deck List:

Monsters (18):
3x Summoner of Illusions
3x Machina Fortress
3x Machina Gearframe
3x Black Salvo
2x Cyber Dragon
2x Meklord Army of Wisel

Spells, Traps and Extra same as Chaos Salvo.

Karakuri of Illusions

Karakuri hold a special place in my heart, and they have huge synergy with the deck, as Chaos Infinity can turn a defines position Karakuri into a Synchro to start the chain or to add on to an existing swarm of Karakuri. The Salvo into Burei play also becomes more powerful when you can actually use Burei's Special Summon effect. Summoner becomes slightly less important in this deck, and could be put to 2 if necessary, as drawing Chaos Infinity with SoI is definitely not the End of the World in this version. This deck definitely has potential, but still needs testing to find perfect ratios.

Example Deck List:

Monsters (19):
3x Summoner of Illusions
3x Karakuri Strategist mdl 248 "Nishipachi"
1x Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 "Ninishi"
3x Karakuri Soldier mdl 236 "Nisamu"
1x Karakuri Watchdog mdl 313 "Saizan"
1x Karakuri Ninja mdl 919 "Kuick"
2x Black Salvo
2x Cyber Dragon
1x Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive
2x Meklord Army of Wisel

Spells:
-1 Pot of Duality (Allure in Budget Builds)

Extra:
-1 Exterio/Gaia Drake
-1 Black Rose
+1 Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
+1 Karakuri Steel Shogun mdl 00X "Bureido"
This ratio needs testing. might need to take out both Gaia Drake and Exterio to fit in a second Bureido or 3rd Burei.

Think of any other variant ideas? Just leave a comment and we'll discuss and formulate more ideas.

Conclusion
Thanks for reading then, and I hope you enjoy the deck. COmments and Feedback, as well as Advice on deck changes, will be heartily received. This is currently only on DN, but I'm going about building it in real life, so that should happen eventually. I might start tallying my results form now on, but off the top of my head, it's definitely had more wins then losses.

TheMightyCelfon

Last edited by TheMightyCelfon : 09-16-2011 at 04:01 PM.
TheMightyCelfon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:32 AM   #2
Cybernetic_Dragon
Pojo Veteran

Cybernetic_Dragon is on a distinguished road

Very very nice.... does the combo happen often? it looks pretty good, id just be worried about consistancy, but other than that it looks great
Cybernetic_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:39 AM   #3
TheMightyCelfon

It happens a reasonable amount, backed up by the consistency of things like PoD, Dekoichi and Sangan, but not managing to pull of the combo doesn't mean you've lost. The deck doesn't have to consistently pull the Summoner combo off every duel to win as it consistently brings out threats regardless.

Additional Comment:

Updated Results. The deck's still going well. I was having thoughts over adding a 3rd Chaos Sorcerer but I'm starting to like it at 2.

Additional Comment:

Bump. Still been testing the deck a bit. I also amde a more fun version with Karakuri and Machina spalshed in, but the Chaos build is still the most consistent and competitive. More testing is needed against the meta though, although I think Gaia Drake is still a great card against it. With Librarian and Formula making Arcanite and Black Rose all over the place, Gaia Drake can prove a difficult obstacle to remove.

Last edited by TheMightyCelfon : 06-30-2011 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-30-2011, 10:43 AM   #4
Flamecircle
Pojo Veteran

Flamecircle is on a distinguished road

no scapegoats?
Flamecircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:51 AM   #5
TheMightyCelfon

It would fit I suppose, but what would you take out for it? Possibly a D-Prison I suppose - 3 can clog I've been finding against certain decks. It's not urgent as I'm not normally that pressed for SoI fodder, but the idea does seem nice. Hm.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:00 AM   #6
LKVillain
Worm guy

LKVillain is on a distinguished road

Would you say you win a lot with this deck?
Looks fun
Old 06-30-2011, 11:32 AM   #7
TheMightyCelfon

I definitely win more then lose, so yeah, I would say I do. It's the perfect deck for me in that it is fun, unexpected and consistent whilst still proving to be able to win games. I might put a little secion in the first post about the couple of variations of SoI I've developed, namely Karakuri SoI and Machina SoI.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:42 AM   #8
DatDereDictator

DatDereDictator is on a distinguished road

Machina SoI please?
DatDereDictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:44 AM   #9
LKVillain
Worm guy

Do you find yourself always syncing? All I have is Black Rose, Stardust and Red Dragon lol.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:54 AM   #10
TheMightyCelfon

Black Rose is all you really need, since your basic Synchro play is Salvo + lvl 4. You can even take out 1 or 2 Salvo and put in something else, like a 3rd Chaos Sorcerer or Cyber Dragon. Salvo isn't necessary, but being able to pull a Black Rose or Burei out of nowhere is very nice.

One person calling for it is all the motivation i need. Machina and Karakuri SoI discussion and example decklists will be put up soon. Also in the middle of a duel, one where my Opp. is puzzling over how exactly to get rid of Gaia Drake. I don't think they can. :P
Old 06-30-2011, 11:55 AM   #11
BeTheSniper

BeTheSniper is on a distinguished road

Very Neat and Creative, my only concern is if the rulings line up.
BeTheSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:55 AM   #12
Bibbo
A Christian Gamer

Bibbo is on a distinguished road

You do realize that Gaia Drake cannot be summoned by Summoner of Illusions, right? It can't be targeted by monster effects, including Summoner of Illusions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valafar123 View Post
I remember when special summons were special. People would huddle around and go "wow, he just used CotH on Jinzo *gasp*".
Yu-Gi-Oh! Trade Thread
Magic Trade Thread
Want a new way to play Yu-Gi-Oh? Take a look!
Bibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:57 AM   #13
DatDereDictator

DatDereDictator is on a distinguished road

The rules state that you can't target a card in either in the deck or the extra deck so yeah it can be brought out by Summoner of Illusions.
DatDereDictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:00 PM   #14
TheMightyCelfon

That comes down to wether Summoner of Illusions targets or not. Do you have any links to rulings against this, because it has been done by others before? Obviously, if this is true, it makes me sad. :P

^ Okay, guy above me cleared that up. Nearly had a heart attack.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:04 PM   #15
LKVillain
Worm guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMightyCelfon View Post
That comes down to wether Summoner of Illusions targets or not. Do you have any links to rulings against this, because it has been done by others before? Obviously, if this is true, it makes me sad. :P

^ Okay, guy above me cleared that up. Nearly had a heart attack.
Last question. Being that Wisel isnt out yet, what could I replace him with? Granel?
Old 06-30-2011, 12:06 PM   #16
TheMightyCelfon

This is Meklord Army of Wisel, not Meklord Emperor Wisel. :P It's a common 1800 Atk, Lvl 4 Machine Dark that was in EXVC. Shouldn't be too hard to find a couple of them.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:10 PM   #17
LKVillain
Worm guy

Lol facepalm I have 2 of them.
Why not go Fiendish Chain> Veiler?

Last edited by LKVillain : 06-30-2011 at 12:14 PM.
LKVillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:15 PM   #18
TheMightyCelfon

Now go forth and spread the word of Summoner of Illusion. Hehe. I personally don't have all the cards for this, but I'm slowly working on it. Chaos Sorcerer, Dark Armed and Dekoichi are the major things I'm missing.

New result up. I managed to lose to a Trishula equipped with Armory Arm coming out of nowhere and smashing my Gaia Drake into thE ground. Sad times.

Effect Veiler fills the grave for Chaos Sorcerer, so that makes it more useful then Chain. The aggressive, Monster-Removal aspect of the deck also means that I don't really miss Fiendish Chain's defensive aspect.

Last edited by TheMightyCelfon : 06-30-2011 at 12:18 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:59 PM   #19
iceglider678
Learning the Ropes

iceglider678 is on a distinguished road

the deck looks really fun and original. I'd love to try it out online pretty soon. Someone already suggested Scapegoat, you know best because you've been playtesting but it just sounds like it'd be a perfect fit. I had a question though--how often do you use Chaos Infinity? Is it only when you have a set Summoner of Illusion? In that case maybe 3 is overkill. Anyways, we're all just making tiny changes to an otherwise great deck. Have you put any thought into the Side?
iceglider678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:22 PM   #20
TheMightyCelfon

Thank you! And I do really appreciate people actually trying this deck out online - Trying to spread this deck around and show people the power of SoI. Scapegoat is definitely going to be play tested. I think I'm going to try it in place of a D-Prison for now, see how it goes. Chaos Infinity at 3 is fine - If you're playing this in real life without PoD, 2 might be better, but with PoD it's consistent enough. And it also acts as a card that disrupts Defense position monsters so you can attack for big damage, also giving a 1800 Atk beater for a turn. So it helps SoI but also provides a help when you're going in for the kill. Running over Atk position Dandy Tokens is always fun. But if other people do start using this, and you want to test 2, then go ahead. Feedback and playtesting would be appreciated.

Side Deck hasn't been touched yet, so suggestions are welcome. I'm thinking a rather standard side deck, definitely with Dust tornadoes to stop Gozen Match's, D-Fissures and Fiendish Chains.

Also, Variants section is up with thoughts on Machina and Karakuri variants. Suggestions for those and other variants are also welcome, but I'll be testing the Chaos Salvo version much more for now.

Edit: A quick sketch-up of a Side Deck. I kind of lost momentum as I went, but it looks kind of solid. Any suggestions?, this probably needs a bit of fixing.

2x Chain Disappearance
2x Kinetic Soldier
2x Dust Tornado
2x Nobleman of Crossout
2x Thunder King Rai-Oh
1x Mind Crush
2x D.D. Crow
1x Closed Forest
1x Mirror Force

Last edited by TheMightyCelfon : 06-30-2011 at 01:31 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:34 PM   #21
Tomatoes
Learning the Ropes

Tomatoes is on a distinguished road

Doppelwarrior is nice with the Black Salvos, and Genex Ally Duradarks are good in the side with them being salvo targets.
Tomatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:11 AM   #22
TheMightyCelfon

Duradark is a very nice idea. I think I'd replace the 2 Nobleman of Crossout's with them perhaps. Doppel is nice but the deck doesn't focus on Salvo or Synchroing in general to make it a viable card. It'd end up clogging and generally doing nothing.

Now to think of basic Side-Deck strategies. I've got some ideas.

Additional Comment:

I've come up with one Side Deck Strategy to combat Six Samurai. Generally, the match-up with Six Samurai hasn't been tested much, but I can see it being pretty decent depending on how your opponent plays - If they let Chaos Infinity through and they don't have the Warning, then you're often fine. Gaia Drake nomnoms on Shi Ens for breakfast.

Vs Six Samurai
Depending on what I showed during Game 1 and who's going first, I'd side differently if I think the D-Fissure's are coming in. I'd also choose between Duradark and TKR, rather then both - TKR stops search power and stops Shi En if Fissure isn't out and Duradark is a one-card out to a first turn Shi En on their behalf.
When the Six Sam DOES side/main D-Fissure:
-2 Salvo
-2 Veiler
+2 Kinetic Soldier
+2 Thunder King Rai-Oh/Genex Ally Duradark (TKR if I'm first, Duradark if I'm second)
When the Six Sam DOESN'T side/main D-Fissure:
-1 D-Prison
-1 Limiter Removal
-2 Dekoichi
+2 Kinetic Soldier
+2 Thunder King Rai-Oh/Genex Ally Duradark (TKR if I'm first, Duradark if I'm second)

Additional Comment:

After looking over my results, the one thing that strikes me so far is the 2 losses to Doppel and Tengu plant variants. It would appear this is a hard match-up for me, despite Gaia Drake being a powerful force against the decks. Any hints, both in main and side strategies to deal with these decks? I predict they'll be a huge percentage of the meta so need to be ready o handle them. I was thinking Trap Dustshoot somewhere in the Main deck might be reasonable, but not sure what I'd take out.

Last edited by TheMightyCelfon : 07-01-2011 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-01-2011, 11:24 AM   #23
Bibbo
A Christian Gamer

Bibbo is on a distinguished road

I'm glad to hear that Gaia Drake can be special summoned by SoI. i had this deck idea also until someone told me you couldn't do it. Now that I know you can I'll probably build this deck and maybe try out your build, it looks interesting. So how does the Chaos Infinity thing work? How does the chain resolve?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valafar123 View Post
I remember when special summons were special. People would huddle around and go "wow, he just used CotH on Jinzo *gasp*".
Yu-Gi-Oh! Trade Thread
Magic Trade Thread
Want a new way to play Yu-Gi-Oh? Take a look!
Bibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:58 AM   #24
TheMightyCelfon

Basically, you play Chaos Infinity, which changes everything to Attack position (This is an effect, not a cost, as far as I can tell, but there needs to be cards in Defense position to activate CI, so I'm still not 100% on this. I'm following the same idea as W Nebula in my comprehension of this though). Then, It special summons the Meklord, and after it has finished resolving and all other cards in that chain have also, then Summoner of Illusions gets its chance to resolve, therefore being allowed to tribute the newly-summoned monster. It works because you can't start a new chain until the current one has resolved.

Testing with the build is still going well. I think I'm going to test a Scapegoat in place of a D-Prison. I also had the mad idea of trying out a Tengu Plant variant, but that's still up in the air for now. :P The 8 cards (SoI, Meklord Army and Chaos Infinity) are surprisingly splashable, so long as you have a use for Chaos Infinity, which is not too hard seeing as it turns any defense position tuner into an instant synchro.

Thanks for the continued support guys. I'm off on holiday for 2 weeks tomorrow, so if anyone does any testing with this deck or a variant, please leave a message, I'm interested in together trying to perfect this deck. I just wish I could personally take this to a YCS, but alas, living in England and being young and poor prevents this. :P
Old 07-01-2011, 12:09 PM   #25
LKVillain
Worm guy

Have you tested your duality replacements? And warning replacements?