Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Pokémon > Pokemon - Black & White > Pokemon - Black & White Team Building / Team Rating Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2011, 12:59 PM   #1
mgswarrior2
Pojo Veteran

Thumbs up My Offensive Team: Good Example of a RMT Thread

Mienshao
name: Physical Attacker
move 1: Hi Jump Kick
move 2: Bulk Up
move 3: Stone Edge
move 4: Substitute
item: Leftovers
nature: Jolly
ability: Regenerator
EVs: 4 Hp 252 Atk 252 Spe

This new Mienshao set is a big surprise factor as its normal bread and butter ''Fake Out'' attacks have become too predictable and stale. This is where substitute comes in to set up on a free turn while my opponent switches expecting to be Faked Out. Bulk Up is to be used at the right opportunity to make stronger subs to break and powers up its attack to be strong enough to OHKO Eviolite Porygon2 and to be stronger to take down other threats with Stone Edge. Leftovers over Life Orb increases his survivability which is something that Life Orb deterred him from. Regenerator is an amazing 5th gen ability that allows Mienshao to take a rest in its pokeball and recover HP to make it even more able to survive longer battles.

Rotom-W
name: Standard
move 1: Thunderbolt
move 2: Hydro Pump
move 3: Will-O-Wisp
move 4: Pain Split
ability: Levitate
nature: Modest
evs: 128 HP / 252 SpA / 128 Spe

The glue of this team that holds everything together with its already natural bulk, great special attacks and support options. Being only weak to grass and having immunity to ground is a remarkable asset to have which is why Rotom-w is so highly used by the current metagame and will continue to be because of its consistency in utilizing its strengths. Its strongest STAB move is Hydro Pump which does tremendous damage to anything that doesn't resist it. T-Bolt is to combat other water types that could take Hydro Pumps like Jellicent, Starmie, and Empoleon. Pain Split is to obviously stay in the game longer when its HP is low. Will-O-Wisp cripples physical attackers like Scizor, Garchomp, and even walls like Ferrothorn which it can't stand at all since it weakens its Gyro Balls and Power Whips.

Landorus
name: Choice Scarf
nature: Naive
ability: Sand Force
EVs: 252 speed / 176 Attack / 80 SpA
move 1: Earthquake
move 2: Stone Edge
move 3: Hidden Power Ice
move 4: U-turn

With the banning of one very popular and broken Scarfer (Garchomp) to Ubers, Landorus had to fill in the role for me as Scarfer. He's not a bad choice either. He excels obviously in the sand where his ability Sand Force allows him to deal more powerful damage using ground (EQ) and rock (Stone Edge) type moves which makes him a formidable revenge killer. HP Ice rounds out coverage to eliminate threats such as Dragonite, Breloom, and the most annoying wall of all, Gliscor. U-turn is perfect for scouting in the early going of the battle and to avoid locking into one move too early which may lead to the opponent setting up a sweep. U-turn is also great in that it deals super effective damage to Latios and Reuniclus.

Deoxys-S
name: Super Lead
move 1: HP Fire
move 2: Pyscho Boost
move 3: Stealth Rocks
move 4: Shadow Ball
item: Focus Sash
evs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

This pokemon is phenomenal being the fastest lead there is. It could reliably set up rocks while holding onto a focus sash which ensures that they are laid out onto the field. After he does his job of setting up rocks, he could still be used later in the game as an excellent special attacker with its destructively powerful Psycho Boost. Shadow Ball is for nice coverage against Psychic and Ghost pokemon. Hidden Power Fire is to hit steels really hard like Ferrothorn and Scizor.

Zapdos
name: Winning Special Wall
move 2: Heat Wave
move 3: Sandstorm
move 4: Roost
nature: Calm
evs: 252 HP / 6 SpA / 252 SpD

Zap has always been an incredible special wall and even though it got dropped to UU just recently, I believe that it could still wall so many threats in OU. T-bolt is its STAB move to hit Water and Flying pokemon super effectively and neutral pokes in general for decent damage. Heat Wave gives it great coverage alongside T-Bolt to hit Ferrothorn and Gliscor who otherwise laugh at it. Thunder Wave is for support to cripple fast sweepers and annoying walls that are tough to take out. Roost is to recover hp and stall out when it has the chance to and it loses its flying type for one turn to take neutral damage from Ice Beams and rock moves.

Porygon2
name: Super Wall of China
move1: HP Fire
move2: Ice Beam
move3: Magic Coat
move4: Recover
Item: Eviolite
nature: Bold
Ability: Trace
Evs: 252 HP / 252 Def/ 6 SpD

Porygon2 took me by surprise when I started using it because its one of the sturdiest walls in 5th gen right now. With Eviolite, it is incredibly difficult for any pokemon to take down in one or even 2 hits. HP Fire was chosen because when it Traces a Flash Fire from Heatran and they switch to Ferrothorn, I could wreck it with HP Fire and its boosted. Ice Beam provides great coverage against dragons like Garchomp and Dragonite and against those Gliscor's that are seen quite often. Magic Coat is to bounce back status moves that would otherwise annoy me like Toxic, Leech Seed, Thunder Wave, etc. Recover is to regain health back which is so vital without leftovers recovery and to provide it with many chances to live longer with its great bulk.

Any suggestions?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updates:
-Replaced Flygon with Garchomp
-Replaced Espeon with Uxie
-Replaced Offensive Quiver Dance Volcarona with ChestoRest Volcarona
-Completely revamped my team; replaced everyone except Rotom-w, Garchomp (new set), and Mienshao (new set)
-Replaced Garchomp with Landorus

~Team record: 7-2

YouTube Channel
Y Friend Code: 4425 2884 6324
mgswarrior2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 01:26 PM   #2
Conan415
My Ninja Way

Well imo Flygon is really outclassed by the other dragons and even as a scouter (landurous) land gets a bit higher in speed and he gets much better attack. Also scarf chomp outclasses but that was rather obvious . Id drop him for one of the two I mentioned, I too love flygon, but he's just not as good in this meta. Espeon I never tried so I really have no input on him. Is Luke still a Viable Late game poke? Havent used him in forever but sadly he also seems a bit outclassed, just not as much as Flygon

The other stuff is pretty solid/standard, and Im not trying to sound like an OU whore probably am though) but this is just what I see at first when I look at your team.

Team Hellfire:
SNYPE, Conan415, Burdo89,
shinichi kudo

Yu-Gi-Oh Trade Thread
Pokemon Y FC: 5129-1466-4186
Conan415 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:33 PM   #3
mgswarrior2
Pojo Veteran

I like Landorus but he's better off operating in sand than without it. I'm definitely going to replace Flygon with Garchomp. There's no use denying the reality that it's just a lot better overall. Flygon will be missed.

Luke is still viable late game but not as much as before. I might replace him with something else. I'm not sure yet.

YouTube Channel
Old 05-19-2011, 03:42 PM   #4
Tuperiu5
Toxic Ninja

if you really want a dual screener besides espeon, your almost going to have to give up magic bounce. uxie and cress are both bulky enough to sponge attacks while setting up your screens. plus they both offer alot more to your team in the way of support. imo uxie is the better of the two, it can: t-wave, toxic, yawn, memento, trick, stealth rock, heal bell, set up all weather except hail and even magic coat of course aside from setting up your screens.

Tuperiu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:46 PM   #5
Desert_Fox
Dragon Dance

If youre gonna use Espeon for screens you gotta have a conservative booster. Having all pokemon with LO, although screens lessens damage, you still would be better off with someone who is bulky and can boost.

Maybe you want Espeon still around. Dropping HP Fighting for Wish/Morning Sun is viable. Both have their drawbacks but when using Wish I always found that smart play of screens guaranteed a Wish to hit Espeon. Either way you choose you should drop to 341 speed (220 with 30 IVs and 216 with 31 IVs) and dump the rest into defense.

I would honestly say to make Volcarona bulky with Leftovers. This will make good use of Dual Screens. The switch to Garchomp is also something I would advise as well.

All in all good team just make use of Screens some how with someone bulky that can sweep if you choose to use it.

Additional Comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuperiu5 View Post
if you really want a dual screener besides espeon, your almost going to have to give up magic bounce. uxie and cress are both bulky enough to sponge attacks while setting up your screens. plus they both offer alot more to your team in the way of support. imo uxie is the better of the two, it can: t-wave, toxic, yawn, memento, trick, stealth rock, heal bell, set up all weather except hail and even magic coat of course aside from setting up your screens.
This is true. Although I think U-Turning on a Roserade or SR lead into Espeon with Magic Bounce is better then wasting a moveslot on a guess move.

Black FC: 3611 0371 7516
My Youtube Channel
YGO Trade Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smogon
Instead of listing Luvdisc's counters, I'll list here what doesn't counter Luvdisc:

Last edited by Desert_Fox : 05-19-2011 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Desert_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 04:05 PM   #6
Tuperiu5
Toxic Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_Fox View Post
If youre gonna use Espeon for screens you gotta have a conservative booster. Having all pokemon with LO, although screens lessens damage, you still would be better off with someone who is bulky and can boost.

Maybe you want Espeon still around. Dropping HP Fighting for Wish/Morning Sun is viable.
i don't think wish is available on magic bounce espeon yet.

Old 05-19-2011, 04:36 PM   #7
mgswarrior2
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuperiu5 View Post
Uxie is a nice choice and there's so many options to choose from. I will definitely try it out and see how it works.

Fox, I think Morning Sun on Espeon is better used on a Sun team and plus I've pretty much lost my patience on Espeon because Uxie has just the right amount of bulk I need. Although I like your idea to use bulky Volcarona with Lefty's.

Additional Comment:

Actually Fox, I think I'll try ChestoRest Volcarona instead since the one with Lefty's requires Morning Sun recovery.

YouTube Channel

Last edited by mgswarrior2 : 05-19-2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-19-2011, 05:52 PM   #8
Tuperiu5
Toxic Ninja

honestly thinking about it, don't use espeon. any remotely seasoned battler will see espeon durring team preview, know you're going to use it and destroy it when you switch it in expecting them to SR.
I've done this at least 6 times to espeons with my mamoswine.
And even if you manage to "bounce" back SR or spikes or w/e you wish to bounce, that is no assurance that SR/etc will not be set up. Mid game SR is so much more useful this gen then last its worth playing around espeon.

Old 05-20-2011, 02:01 AM   #9
flame_chicken

I just noticed that your team is composed of most sweepers. An uber swords dance Infernape can take out half your team. Why not try to put a bulky water like Milotic for walling and as a counter to most sp att sweepers. Try to put tankers like a mono-attacker kingdra,
flame_chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:58 PM   #10
Tuperiu5
Toxic Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by flame_chicken View Post
I just noticed that your team is composed of most sweepers. An uber swords dance Infernape can take out half your team. Why not try to put a bulky water like Milotic for walling and as a counter to most sp att sweepers. Try to put tankers like a mono-attacker kingdra,
if you are referring to the 4th gen smogon variant of ubers infernape then i don't agree. lucario has extreme speed, mienshao has fake out and garchomp is scarfed. i think those three facets of this team put max speed no priority infernape out of mind as a "counter" to this team.

Not to mention this is an offensively based team. I highly doubt he want to be stacking this team with bulky pokes, he already has uxie and a moderately bulky rotom

Last edited by Tuperiu5 : 05-20-2011 at 02:03 PM.
Old 05-20-2011, 02:02 PM   #11
anduril38
Pojo Veteran

People still use Swords Dance Infernape? lmao.
Old 05-20-2011, 02:04 PM   #12
Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by anduril38 View Post
People still use Swords Dance Infernape? lmao.
A ******ed hamster frog wouldn't use SD infernape, it's band, orb, or none at all. Scarf is rare, but can be somewhat effective.

Click Sig for Youtube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_Nacho
Shaxx is now a member of Team Zeal, Trent-cakes add him to the roster, would you kindly?
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 02:48 PM   #13
Desert_Fox
Dragon Dance

I use SD Infernape.. **** is boss **** whatyalltombout!!!

My Youtube Channel
YGO Trade Thread
Quote:
Instead of listing Luvdisc's counters, I'll list here what doesn't counter Luvdisc:
Old 05-20-2011, 02:58 PM   #14
Nick

Mienshao

Sub Mienshhao is the thing of the future. EVERYBODY expects fake out immediately, so set up the sub on the switch and go to work.

Uxie
name: OU Lead
move 1: Stealth Rock
move 2: U-turn
move 3: Light Screen
move 4: Reflect
item: Light Clay
evs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe

Not as good in gen 5, should've stuck with Espeon.

Rotom-W

Fine.

Lucario
name: Swords Dance
move 1: Swords Dance
move 2: Close Combat
move 3: ExtremeSpeed
move 4: Crunch
item: Life Orb
ability: Inner Focus
nature: Adamant
evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Not with Kojondo.

Volcarona
name: ChestoRest
move 1: Quiver Dance
move 2: Rest
move 3: Fire Blast
move 4: Bug Buzz
ability: Flame Body
item: Chesto Berry
evs: 160 HP / 252 SpA / 96 Spe

Not without a spinner.

Garchomp
move 2: Dragon Claw
move 4: Outrage
item: Choice Scarf

Jolly and fire blast?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Team:

Mienshao

Rotom-W

Garchomp
move 2: Crunch
move 3: Fire Fang
nature: Jolly/Adamant

Deoxys-S
name: Super Lead
move 1: HP Fire
move 2: Pyscho Boost
move 3: Stealth Rocks
move 4: Shadow Ball
item: Focus Sash
evs: 6 HP / 252 SpA/Def / 252 Spe

Duel Screen and sweep doesn't really work these days, get a quick KO on your opponent's lead with this, then get your rocks up and save Deoxys for later.

Zapdos
name: Winning Special Wall
move 2: Heat Wave
move 3: Thunder Wave
move 4: Roost
nature: Calm
evs: 252 HP / 6 SpA / 252 SpD

Amazing Special Wall.

Porygon2
name: Super Wall of China
move1: Thunderbolt/Tri Attack
move2: Ice Beam/Toxic
move3: Magic Coat
move4: Recover
Evs: 252 HP / 252 Def/ 6 SpD

Amazing Wall. Trace will make you fall in love with P2, and Magic Coat will shock everyone when they try shenanigans.

Click Sig for Youtube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_Nacho
Shaxx is now a member of Team Zeal, Trent-cakes add him to the roster, would you kindly?
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:20 PM   #15
mgswarrior2
Pojo Veteran

I love that full revamp Nick. I shall give it a test drive and see how I like it.

YouTube Channel
Old 05-20-2011, 04:05 PM   #16
anduril38
Pojo Veteran

Such a sexy team nick <3

Sub Kojondo is so beastly :3
Old 05-20-2011, 07:39 PM   #17
Desert_Fox
Dragon Dance

Love it as well! Also dont forget to mention using Discharge for the higher chance of para. I would have thought, in regards to Mienshao, that you would have been Bulk Up and Drain Punch Or Swords Dance and HJK. Loved what you did with it though because youre right. I always expect Fake Out and people will throw in Gengar and get wrecked with SE.

I may actually try this team or some of the pokemon on it. MGS Evolite Porygon 2 is beast. I use it myself and Bastion used it as well. Love the revamp though Nick. Great work!

My Youtube Channel
YGO Trade Thread
Quote:
Old 05-20-2011, 11:24 PM   #18
exodiamaster/2
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgswarrior2 View Post
Hi everyone,

I wanted to post a team of mine that I've encountered some difficulties with and I'm seeking suggestions on how I could make changes to this team for the better so it could win more battles. This team was more successful before Smogon released their initial OU/UU usage list because Espeon had its niche for a while but now that its UU, its usefulness has dropped considerably. In the process, this has rendered some pokemon on my team a bit obsolete and they may require to be replaced with OU pokemon.

Mienshao
move 4: Fake Out
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe

this poke is fine I wouldn't change it at all. i run into these on randoms a lot and these are so annoying to kill. even on competitive battles its a pain

He's usually my lead that I use to get a quick Fake Out on and U-turn out to scout and switch into the appropriate counter. High Jump Kick is his STAB and hits Steels hard like Ferrothorn. Stone Edge is for flying types like Dragonite, Thundurus, Tornadus, and others that think they could have their way with Mienshao. Jolly is used to be faster than most of the leads I see so that I could strike first since that's important considering my Mienshao is fragile and can't take powerful hits at all. Should I change his nature to Naive and put in HP Ice over Stone Edge?

Uxie
name: OU Lead
move 1: Stealth Rock
move 3: Light Screen
move 4: Reflect
item: Light Clay
evs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe

(New Pokemon requires testing)

uxie is interesting but to be able to pull off these walls is kinda risky if u ask me. I mean to put these up and hope no one brick breaks is a shot. for me I always keep a revenge brick break cuz these walls are more common than they were in 4th gen.

Rotom-W

i know this is naturally bulky but if u are gonna run pain split I would make this a tank. an offensive pain split tank is kinda not really necessary. change will-o-wisp to dark pulse (4th gen move only) no one sees it coming till its to late. always happens even on PO and tourney battles. especially against jellicent with cursed body. if u are wanting more on pain split then make this timid. more reliable

I really love Rotom-W because of it's excellent Levitate ability giving it a Ground immunity and its Water/Electric typing leaving him only weak to Grass. He could hit hard with its STAB Hydro Pump as long as Ferrothorn or Jellicent aren't around to sponge those water attacks. Thunderbolt is its secondary STAB to hit Flying and other Water types like Jellicent as I just mentioned. Will-O-Wisp is its status move to cripple physical sweepers like Lucario, Scizor, and Garchomp but I must avoid trying to use it on Conkeldurr because of Guts. Pain Split is to get health back when Rotom-W is low on it so it could survive a little longer. Rotom-W is probably the most consistent pokemon on my team and it hardly ever lets me down.

Lucario
name: Swords Dance
move 1: Swords Dance
move 2: Close Combat
move 3: ExtremeSpeed
move 4: Crunch
ability: Inner Focus
nature: Adamant

personally I would rather run B-punch scizor over this one cuz of its type advantage. lucario dies to ground moves which is common all over the place now its just not worth using. even with extreme speed. if u run into d-bond froslass or gengar this guy is done.

Lucario has always been my favorite physical sweeper ever since I started 4th gen battling and I enjoy using him in 5th gen. Even though he's not nearly as powerful of a sweeper as he used to be because of the abundance of fighting types like Conkeldurr laying in wait with Mach Punches, he is still lethal at what he does. I most often find myself using ExtremeSpeed more than any other move to revenge kill and pick off weakened pokes that are faster and boosted. Close Combat hits incredibly hard as always as its main STAB against Steels, Normal, Rock, Dark, and Ice types. Crunch is rarely used really because I don't see too many ghost types. Shall I use Ice Punch instead?

Volcarona
name: ChestoRest
move 1: Quiver Dance
move 2: Rest
move 4: Bug Buzz
ability: Flame Body
item: Chesto Berry
evs: 160 HP / 252 SpA / 96 Spe

i've never used a chestorest volcarona but something worth testing i guess. if this is hit by a rock move though its done

(New set requires testing)

Garchomp
move 2: Dragon Claw (stone edge)
move 3: Fire Blast (u have volcarona to do this if u really need this flame thrower to be more reliable)

i noticed fire fang was suggested and that wouldn't be bad using either.

The bane of 4th gen's existence in its early days and my old buddy is back in a brand new Gen to continue wreaking havoc upon its prey. Scarf Chomp has been my favorite revenge killer in 5th gen because it's so powerful. The one poke that can force it to retreat is Mamoswine's Ice Shard which ideally my Volcarona should dispose of. Also, Conkeldurr usually causes problems when it sets up Bulk Ups but when I tested it under Uxie's Reflect, my Chomp barely managed to outmuscle a +1 Atk/Def Conk with a 3 turn Outrage. Earthquake takes out Heatrans, Tyranitars, and the like while Fire Blast is mainly for Ferrothorn. Dragon Claw is its Dragon STAB for early game to avoid locking into Outrage too soon. Once steel's have been disposed of, Chomp is free to do what it does best, and that is Outrage towards victory.

Any suggestions?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updates:
-Replaced Flygon with Garchomp
-Replaced Espeon with Uxie
-Replaced Offensive Quiver Dance Volcarona with ChestoRest Volcarona

all my fixes are in red.

team wise I would most likely drop uxie and find a new poke to replace it. the others are fine and I question chestorestrona there.

other than that if the team works for ya then sweet lol

Last edited by exodiamaster/2 : 05-20-2011 at 11:27 PM.
exodiamaster/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 11:09 PM   #19
-SMP-
Pokemon Master

You need to sticky this thread as a great example for a good rmt thread mgs, nice OP!

and i would personally consider focussash or baloon on SD lucario, i have seen those sets and the sashed one works well lategame!
--Click the sig for my Youtube battles!!!--
PM me your RMT link!
PM me for a test battle into Team Nightmare!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smogon View Post
Yes, it's difficult to get in without some protection.
-SMP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:07 PM   #20
mgswarrior2
Pojo Veteran

Thanks for the compliment SMP.

And Nick, I've got to hand it to your team suggestion. I won twice with it already and it has worked so well for me. I see no reason to use my old team at all. Thank you. You were right about Porygon2. He's so beastly as a wall. With Mienshao, I was able to sub up on a paralyzed Porygon2 and set up a Bulk Up and wreck it with HJK.

Additional Comment:

OP has been edited.

YouTube Channel

Last edited by mgswarrior2 : 05-24-2011 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-24-2011, 02:19 PM   #21
~Xion~
仮面ライダー

Team is an absolute beast. I love the set on Mienshao just because it's so unexpected and if you can't break it's sub quickly (Skill Link Cloyster or Ambipom w/ Double Hit & Technician for example) then you're screwed. This Poke in particular really impressed me with the creativity.

As for the rest of your team, I honestly can't think of any suggestions right now. I did have one question though, what's your record with this group so far? Or have you not really had a chance to test it extensively?

Yugioh Decks: Plant Synch, Lightsworn, Agents
~Xion~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:23 PM   #22
mgswarrior2
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Xion~ View Post
Team is an absolute beast. I love the set on Mienshao just because it's so unexpected and if you can't break it's sub quickly (Skill Link Cloyster or Ambipom w/ Double Hit & Technician for example) then you're screwed. This Poke in particular really impressed me with the creativity.

As for the rest of your team, I honestly can't think of any suggestions right now. I did have one question though, what's your record with this group so far? Or have you not really had a chance to test it extensively?
That's correct. I haven't tested it extensively but I like what I'm seeing so far. Right now it's only 2-0 but I'm confident I could go a long way with this team. We'll see what happens.

YouTube Channel
Old 05-24-2011, 02:24 PM   #23
~Xion~
仮面ライダー

I got a feeling it will do great, lol. If you ever get a chance, you should head over to my thread and give me some feedback on my team so I can improve it a bit =P

Yugioh Decks: Plant Synch, Lightsworn, Agents
~Xion~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:52 PM   #24
mgswarrior2
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Xion~ View Post
I got a feeling it will do great, lol. If you ever get a chance, you should head over to my thread and give me some feedback on my team so I can improve it a bit =P
I definitely will when I get the chance.

Additional Comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SMP- View Post
You need to sticky this thread as a great example for a good rmt thread mgs, nice OP!
Took your suggestion.

YouTube Channel

Last edited by mgswarrior2 : 05-26-2011 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-28-2011, 09:59 AM   #25
bruhaverde

Hi, I'm brand new to the whole metagame side of Pokemon, and I was browsing the forums to find a good place to start building my team when I stumbled across this. You have given a lot of insight to your choices and your team (after doing hours upon hours of research) seems pretty unstoppable. I actually am building my team off of what you have in yours. Would you mind checking it out and telling me what you think? I'll post it below.

Whimsicott
Ability: Prankster
- Giga Drain
- Leech Seed
- Stun Spore
- U-Turn
Item: Wide Lens
Nature: Calm (+SpD, -Attk)
EVs: 252 SpD / 252 Spe / 4 Def

Mienshao
Ability: Regenerator
- Hi Jump Kick
- Bulk Up
- Stone Edge
- Substitute
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Adamant (+Attk, -SpA)
EVs: 252 Attk / 252 Spe / 4 HP

(^ Based this off of your Mienshao)

Hydreigon
Ability: Levitate
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Surf
- Dark Pulse
Item: Choice Scarf
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Attk)
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def

Jellicent
Ability: Water Absorb
- Pain Split
- Ominous Wind
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
Item: *Not too sure about yet*
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Attk)
EVs: 128 SpA / 128 SpD / 252 Spe

Aerodactyl
Ability: Pressure
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Fang
- Stone Edge
- Roost/Ancient Power
Item: *Not too sure about yet*
Nature: Adamant (+Attk, -SpA)
EVs: 252 Attk / 252 Spe / 4 Def

Porygon2
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Magic Coat
- Recover
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Attk)
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD

(^ Based off your Porygon2)

Yeah, so just tell me what you think. I'd really appreciate it.
bruhaverde is offline   Reply With Quote