Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Pokémon > Pokemon - Black & White > Pokemon - Black & White Gossip
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 10:05 PM   #1
ltck

Default Level 9 or lower Reshiram/Zekrom?

Yes, I know seeking something in the GTS isn't really able to be taken seriously anymore... But seriously. The amount of requests for these has been ridiculous, and seems to really be clogging the GTS. :/ Anyone else notice this? (It's impossible to miss. )

Honestly, I think what happened was people decided to try and tick a lot of people off, and then others started thinking that you could actually get a low-level Reshiram/Zekrom that hadn't been hacked. It reeeally bugs me.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:13 AM   #2
~Xion~
仮面ライダー

Yeah it really bugs me too. I obtained a Lv 1 Reshiram with a program online and transfered it into my game and then tried to trade it on the gts to one of those people who wanted to to just see if it worked, and it wouldn't let me, lol. It gave me an error code and said something along the lines of "this Pokemon is forbidden to be traded" or something like that. I thought it was lulz worthy XD

Yugioh Decks: Plant Synch, Lightsworn, Agents
Old 05-09-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
ltck

I'd like nothing better than to get back at the people that do it just to piss someone off. xD Unfortunately, it's impossible to trick the game into thinking a level 1 Reshiram is legit.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:42 PM   #4
TyberZannxxxx

GTS users are ******ed. This was what kept me from getting Zekrom until recently (along with requests for Level 100 Pokemon or one-of-a-kind Pokemon). There should be a way to counter this kind of ****.

Last edited by TyberZannxxxx : 05-11-2011 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Got a Zekrom now
Old 05-09-2011, 05:12 PM   #5
ltck

Agreed. They need to put up some kind of block that prevents people from asking for Pokemon that can't be obtained any other way than hacking. It took me FOREVER to get a Zekrom due to all those requests. There's quite a few that I need and have to really narrow down the search to the point of telling it to search for ones from specific countries. :/
Old 05-09-2011, 06:13 PM   #6
TyberZannxxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltck View Post
Agreed. They need to put up some kind of block that prevents people from asking for Pokemon that can't be obtained any other way than hacking. It took me FOREVER to get a Zekrom due to all those requests. There's quite a few that I need and have to really narrow down the search to the point of telling it to search for ones from specific countries. :/
I agree. It should stop all of those GTS spammers for good.

Last edited by TyberZannxxxx : 05-09-2011 at 06:15 PM.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:44 PM   #7
~Xion~
仮面ライダー

Yeah...I'm tired of finding something I really want or really need and then it being for something impossible *sighs*

Old 05-09-2011, 09:24 PM   #8
humpy92

was using it earlier today and thought the same thing, people ask for stupid things like as if someone is gonna trade their lv100 cobalion or whatever for a level 13 patrat, its jst stupid.

but then on the flip side u get lucky and get to make a fw good deals, like today i wasnt looking for them in particular but got a lv100 parasect for a zigazagoon and a phione for a panpour lol
Old 05-09-2011, 10:36 PM   #9
~Xion~
仮面ライダー

Yeah, you get good deals occasionally without realizing it. I decided to randomly search Pachirsu since I started my 4th gen game over and couldn't transfer it from there, and I wound up getting a Dream World one and all I had to trade was a Audino ^__^

Old 05-10-2011, 09:40 AM   #10
ltck

Haha. Nice. Wish those would happen more often... That's how I got my shiny Blastoise. They were asking for a Mightyena. :3
Old 05-10-2011, 06:42 PM   #11
OmegaMan1144
Pojo Pick Em Commish

Location: Pic is Gerald & Elijah (my sons!) with our dog, Max.

I put up a ditto, asking for ditto in hopes of getting ones from other countries...
I often did, but on one occasion, got a shiny ditto!

I also obtained a shiny Celebi on GTS in trade during Gen IV.

I'm thinking these people asking for impossible pokemon are trying to duplicate something. I agree though, that it shouldn't be possible to ask for something that can't exist. Not just Zekrom/Reshiram, but also like a lvl 9 and under Garchomp.

Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 5244 1350 2593

My Pokemon White Trade Thread
Old 05-20-2011, 12:51 PM   #12
Pureranges69

this is the problem that has been keeping me from getting a latios
But i got back at them
this is how
Someone was offering a shiny giratina with a griseous orb for a level 9 and under giratina
and surprisingly it is possible, i used my level 1 giratina from the arceus event in soulsilver and i traded it and know ive got a shiny giratina, but i traded for a shiny zoroark

thats how i got back at them =3
Old 05-20-2011, 01:10 PM   #13
ltck

I don't know if that counts. xD Shiny Giratina, Dialga or Palkia are a little difficult to come by, so they're probably expecting to get one. That way you can EV train them instead of having to start from a high level. :/

I meant Zekrom and Reshiram specifically, seeing as it's impossible to get either of those at lvl. 1.
Closed Thread