Learning the Ropes

Default Fabled Deck

I have the monsters lvl 5-8 in my deck:10
3x Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World
3x Sillva, Warlord of Dark World
1x The Tricky or Vanity's Ruler
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1x Jinzo
1x IDK??!!!(Look at last comment 4 more info on this!)

Fabled Monsters:10
3x Fabled Grimro
3x Fabled Krus
2x Fabled Kushano
2x Fabled Lurrie
1x Fabled Soulkius

Monsters:1
1x Morphing Jar

Synchro Monsters:7

2x Fabled Ragin
2x Fabled Valkyrus(Dark World doesnt trigger from dis card and i was like "!@#$%^&*"
3x Fabled Leviathan
1x Ancient Sacred Wyvern

Total Monsters:21(+8 Syncro)

Spells:14(I F-uped dis part)
1x Imperial Iron Wall
3x Burden of the Mighty
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Monster Reborn
1x Foolish Burial
3x Reckless Greed
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Dark Hole
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Scrap-Iron Scarecrow

Discarding Cards Spell/Traps:7(Plz tell me if dey dont effect Fabled and/or Dark World!!!)
1x Card Destruction
1x Into The Void
1x Dark World Lightning
2x Dark World Dealings
1x Depth Amulet
1x Beckoning Light

Total Spells/Discarding/Traps:21

I know ur like dis deck sucks A** and i need 3x Fabled Raven,and all,but i got these extra cards 2...
2x Brron,Mad King of DW
2x Snipe Hunter

(There are the Fabled that i can only add 1 in!)
2x Fabled Miztoji
1x Fabled Urustos
1x Fabled Ashenveil
3x Fabled Topi

3x Fabled Gallabas[/b]
1x Fabled Oltro
1x Fabled Dyf

Spells
1x Book of Moon(i knw stupid move nt 2 put dis in...)
2x Raigeki Break
1x Beckoning Light (i knw stupid move nt 2 put dis in...)
1x Scrubbed Raid
2x The Forces of Darkness
1x Call Of The Haunted
2x Forced Requisition ( Not cool if opponent has no hand )
1x Negate Attack
1x Giant Trunade
1x Swords of Revealing Light
1x Special Hurricane.
1x Gateway to Dark World
2x MST
1x Mirror Force
2x Bottomless Trap Hole

Now i knw most of you ask me by nw that why dont you add this and this card,but "if its not on the list than i dont hav it!"

Purpose of the Deck:
Now The Dirty part,in the duel the opponent doent know my fabled leviathan Strag. The Whole Key
Cards is secretly to Bring Fabled Leviathan after Fabled Leviathan,How you Should Know since you answer this Qusetion.
Step 1:Send Fabled Soulkius or Lurrie to the graveyard (Foolish Burial!)
Step 2:Get and Save Fable Krus to the hand or drop in the Graveyard
Step 3:Use Fabled Kushano to Synchro Summon fabled leviathan
(Now dis is the Juicy part!)
What if...Fabled Leviathan Is Destroyed by battle of Effect of a card?
Answer:Use Fabled Leviathan's Effect your/my turn to get 3 Fabled Monsters, chouse Fabled Lurrie and Fabled Krus to the hand + fabled leviathan (if your firts one dies!)
And did you forget that Fabled Soulkius is in the gravyard?How Dare you! Special Summon him to the field by discarding your Fables Lurrie and Krus.Lurrie comes back From its Effect,and Krus's effect triggers also when its discarded as well.And how did you Synchro Summon Fabled Leviathan again form at first?Use Fabled Kushano for Krus's effect.
Now im in Alg.2 and if my math is correct...6+1+3=10?????????I wonder What to Synchro Summon for?Ohh wait the Fabled Leviathan i brought back to the Extra Deck Pile,from using The 2nd Fabled Leviathan to Bring back the 1st.And the Ultimate Beatstick is back!

What if...Someone trys to Remove from play Fabled Leviathan?
Answer:Well then ill have Imperial Iron Wall on the field to Negate that S***!

Soo...what i need from the ppl/you is What cards that i put in this deck to improve it???
THX FOR UR TIME!!!

Last edited by Black_end_White : 04-04-2011 at 07:57 PM. Reason: FABLED WORLD
Black_end_White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:49 PM   #2
rmarier83

Dark World cards only activate if they're part of the effect (not a cost). Here's a link to this forum where there's a list for every card that works with Dark World (keep in mind a lot of the card's listed have your opponent activating it).

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=277747
rmarier83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:04 AM   #3
Black_end_White
Learning the Ropes

Default I was thinkin dat should add gorz embasador of darkness for the tricky

Also put in 3x bark of the dark ruller,2 more burden of mighty,and the tottal of deck is 48,more details soon!
Old 02-06-2011, 12:42 PM   #4
Havlar

There's a good Fabled thread in the Strategy section but all I can say is Fabled Rubyruda would be a good card as it's a level 4 tuner and so it and Soulkius would make your Leviathan
Havlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:16 PM   #5
Black_end_White
Learning the Ropes

Yea Ur Right about Fabled Rubyruda,Because in that turn i still havent normal summoned in the Strag. I can Chose Fabled Leviathan,Fabled Krus ,and Fabled Lurrie,Use Fabled SoulKius Effect and drop both.but with Fabled Krus effect i can use for Fabled Rubyruda 6+4=10.But the + i see that Fabled Lurrie and Fabled Leviathan are both on the Field so,Fabled Lurrie can take the Bait of face-down monsters by attacking,and if i hav a 5-8 star monster i can Tribute Lurrie in thea same turn.On the - side i see that if Levithan Dies from and Effect of a Card(Rare by battle),I would need 2-3 Fabled Rubyruda in the deck for an exchange of 1 of Each Fabled Kushano and Fabled Lurrie.Your Method sounds interesting Havlar,and i might be able to get a Fabled Raven this Weekend!!!

Last edited by Black_end_White : 02-06-2011 at 09:17 PM.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:54 PM   #6
Havlar

Sweet I was actually helpful! Good luck getting a Raven he's a good card in my opinion. How did you collect the rest of your cards? Trade or buying boxes?

(I'm also starting Fabled )
Old 02-06-2011, 09:15 PM   #7
Black_end_White
Learning the Ropes

Default I Travled

Man i had paid a friend 40$ to get the Goldd/Sillvas,The Tricky,Grimro x1,Kushano x2,Lurrie x1,Dark Necrofear,and Morphing Jar for 3$:D.Then i bought a Jinzofrom The Closed Collectors Corner for 7$:D.Then i sold it for 10$,Then got another 1 year later 4 this deck.Then i sold a Drain Deck for 20$ or for Gorz and 12$,but i lost my Jinzo so i took the Gorz + 12$ deal.Now ima pay 4 a new one.The same first friend has A Leviathen,Lurrie and Krus,bought them for 5$-10$:D.Then My friend's friend is stalling since hes coing back from a trip,with my last Grimro,last two Krus's and possibly a Raven.But i lost a grimro,Jinzo ,and Follish Burial!!!:mad:But i have 14$ right now:cool:.In other words i Went Through Hell for thouse cards.Good thing my Wightmare Deck is almost complete,all i need for that deck is 3x Zombie Masters...I had sold mine when i started the Fabled Deck...

Last edited by Black_end_White : 02-06-2011 at 09:21 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:32 AM   #8
Havlar

Right that seemed overly complicated

Think I'll just buy a box or two!
Old 02-08-2011, 09:05 PM   #9
psychic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_end_White View Post
I have the monsters in my deck:
2x Goldd
2x Sillva
1x Jinzo
1x Dark Necrofear
1x Fabled Soulkius

Monsters(Continued)
1x Morphing Jar
1x Sangan
3x Fabled Grimro
3x Fabled Krus
2x Fabled Kushano
2x Fabled Lurrie

Spells(I F-uped dis part)
1x Imperial Wall
3x Burden of the Mighty
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Monster Reborn
1x Foolish Burial
2x Reckless Greed

Discarding Cards Spell/Traps (Plz tell me if dey dont effect Fabled and/or Dark World!!!)
1x Card Destruction
1x Into The Void
1x Dark World Lightning
1x Dark World Dealings
1x The Cheerful Coffin
1x Dark Hole
1x Magic Jammer(I knw it doesnt effect but V.I.P for "Lurrie and Krus"

Traps
1x Trap Jammer
2x MST
1x Seven Tools of the Bandit
1x Magic Drain
1x Scrap-Iorn ScareCrow
1x Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
2x Bark of the Dark Ruler

Synchro Monsters:

1x Fabled Ragin
1x Fabled Valkyrus(Dark World doesnt trigger from dis card and i was like "!@#$%^&*"
2x Fabled Leviathan
1x Red Dragon Archfiend

I know ur like dis deck sucks A** and i need 3x Fabled Raven,and all,but i got these extra cards 2...
2x Brron,Mad King of DW
2x Snipe Hunter
1x Fabled Miztoji
1x Fabled Urustos
1x Fabled Ashenveil
2x Fabled Topi
Spells
1x Book of Moon(i knw stupid move nt 2 put dis in...)
2x Raigeki Break
1x Beckoning Light (i knw stupid move nt 2 put dis in...)
1x Scrubbed Raid
2x The Forces of Darkness
1x Call Of The Haunted
2x Forced Requisition ( Not cool if opponent has no hand )
1x Negate Attack
1x Giant Trunade
1x Cold Wave
1x Swords of Revealing Light
1x Special Hurricane.
1x Gateway to DW

Now i knw most of you ask me by nw that why dont you add this and this card,but "if its not on the list than i dont hav it!"

Purpose of the Deck:
Now The Dirty part,in the duel the opponent doent know my fabled leviathan Strag. The Whole Key
Cards is secretly to Bring Fabled Leviathan after Fabled Leviathan,How you Should Know since you answer this Qusetion.
Step 1:Send Fabled Soulkius or Lurrie to the graveyard (Foolish Burial!)
Step 2:Get and Save Fable Krus to the hand or drop in the Graveyard
Step 3:Use Fabled Kushano to Synchro Summon fabled leviathan
(Now dis is the Juicy part!)
What if...Fabled Leviathan Is Destroyed by battle of Effect of a card?
Answer:Use Fabled Leviathan's Effect your/my turn to get 3 Fabled Monsters, chouse Fabled Lurrie and Fabled Krus to the hand + fabled leviathan (if your firts one dies!)
And did you forget that Fabled Soulkius is in the gravyard?How Dare you! Special Summon him to the field by discarding your Fables Lurrie and Krus.Lurrie comes back From its Effect,and Krus's effect triggers also when its discarded as well.And how did you Synchro Summon Fabled Leviathan again form at first?Use Fabled Kushano for Krus's effect.
Now im in Alg.2 and if my math is correct...6+1+3=10?????????I wonder What to Synchro Summon for?Ohh wait the Fabled Leviathan i brought back to the Extra Deck Pile,from using The 2nd Fabled Leviathan to Bring back the 1st.And the Ultimate Beatstick is back!

What if...Someone trys to Remove from play Fabled Leviathan?
Answer:Well then ill have Imperial Iron Wall on the field and Trap/Magic Jammer to Negate that S***!

What if...Someone Negates Fabled Leviathan's Effect?
Answer:...[/ygocard],Phoenix Wing Wind Blast B****!

Soo...what i need from the ppl/you is What cards that i put in this deck to improve it???
THX FOR UR TIME!!!
are you sure you can use krus effect if it was used to speical summon soulkius,I mean I thought their was a difference between sending and discarding to grave,can u please clearify for me,cause if it works like you say I can otk with Sky Scourge Norleras effect
psychic101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:55 PM   #10
Black_end_White
Learning the Ropes

Yes fabled krus effect still works and it doesnt matter if for a cost or effect like 4 example...
Fabled Kushano effect can b used by any fabled in tha hand exept by ano kushano BUT if u discard Fabled Grimro and hav fabled raven on the field,ravens effect can trigger by yo choice,you CANNOT TRIGG BOTH GIMRO AND KUSHANO 4 BOTH SAY 'U CAN' AND U CHOUSE 1 EFFECT OF THA 2 cards 2 B ACTIVATED!!!and if u could do that i would b happy-2nd fabled kurs and lurrie and the other fabled mon. Of HA4,Say 'WHEN this card is DISCARDED'so again 1-u can do this with soulkius 2-u cant refuse tha effect of tha 2 fabled for it DOSNT say 'you can discard' so u MUST use da effect of them.3rd-i like ur idea on sky s but fabled r LIGHT FIENDS. And i would name dem 'HALOED' the rival enimes of 'FABLED' 4rd-why cant fabled valkrius trigger when u discard a Dark World 2 draw ccard?IDK

Last edited by Black_end_White : 02-08-2011 at 10:15 PM.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:38 AM   #11
psychic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_end_White View Post
Yes fabled krus effect still works and it doesnt matter if for a cost or effect like 4 example...
Fabled Kushano effect can b used by any fabled in tha hand exept by ano kushano BUT if u discard Fabled Grimro and hav fabled raven on the field,ravens effect can trigger by yo choice,you CANNOT TRIGG BOTH GIMRO AND KUSHANO 4 BOTH SAY 'U CAN' AND U CHOUSE 1 EFFECT OF THA 2 cards 2 B ACTIVATED!!!and if u could do that i would b happy-2nd fabled kurs and lurrie and the other fabled mon. Of HA4,Say 'WHEN this card is DISCARDED'so again 1-u can do this with soulkius 2-u cant refuse tha effect of tha 2 fabled for it DOSNT say 'you can discard' so u MUST use da effect of them.3rd-i like ur idea on sky s but fabled r LIGHT FIENDS. And i would name dem 'HALOED' the rival enimes of 'FABLED' 4rd-why cant fabled valkrius trigger when u discard a Dark World 2 draw ccard?IDK
fabled valkrius don't trigger with most dark world monsters,cause you miss timing because of you drawing a card,but I think broww's effect would work,since your drawing a card and rather you draw 1 or 2 cards it counts as 1 draw,so it shouldn't miss timing but I am not 100% sure about it
psychic101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 03:13 AM   #12
Black_end_White
Learning the Ropes

Yea i looked up fabled val. Last night and saw more of its rulings,broww would b a nice piece 2 da deck,but i noticed that i wasnt drawin as much DW. As i expected so as a soultion this week i will be gettin a 3rd goldd and sillva!!!and when u say that some fabled like raven 4 instance do trig DW,i got 3 Fabled Gallabas 2 handel dat issue,with that i got ano Fabled Valkyrus To make 2 of them total,i dont hav a chance of updating my thread till weekdays but i can comment by phone 24/7,this time im playin hard wit dark world!!!

Additional Comment:

Card Rulings:Fabled Leviathan
Edit Read more: Card Rulings

* Edited by Klashikari
* View full history

Fabled Leviathan

* The effect of "Fabled Leviathan" targets one to three "Fabled" monsters in your Graveyard.[1]

* You can target "Fabled Leviathan" with its own effect.[1]

* When resolving the effect of "Fabled Leviathan", if not all of the targeted monsters are in the Graveyard, then you still add to your hand as many of the targeted monsters as possible.[2]

* If "Fabled Leviathan" is destroyed by battle, then its effect activates at the end of the Damage Step when the destroyed monsters are sent to the Graveyard.[3]

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Ru...bled_Leviathan

Last edited by Black_end_White : 02-20-2011 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-20-2011, 05:44 PM   #13
makkusueru
Learning the Ropes

i paid my friend $30 and got the following deck:

Monsters
3 Fabled Krus
3 Fabled Lurrie
2 Honest
2 Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World
2 Fabled Oltro
2 Fabled Kushano
1 Fabled Miztoji
1 Fabled Gallbas
1 The Fabled Rubyruda
1 Fabled Topi
1 Fabled Soulkius
1 Fabled Urustos
1 Fabled Ashenvale
1 Fabled Grimro
1 Fabled Dyf
1 Sangan

Spells
3 Dark World Lightning
2 MST
1 A Feather of the Phoenix
1 Card Destruction
1 Dark Hole
1 Giant Trunade
1 Monster Reborn

Traps
2 Raigeki Break
1 Hate Buster
1 Call Of The Haunted
1 Mirror Force
1 Bottomless Trap Hole

Extra Deck
1 Ancient Sacred Wyvern
1 Avenging Knight Parshath
1 Fabled Valkyrus
2 Fabled Leviathan

Revisions
-1 Honest (its becoming limited) +1 Forced Requisition
+1 The Fabled Unicore (DT unsure if usable yet in tournament)
+1 Fabled Ragin
makkusueru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:22 PM   #14
Black_end_White
Learning the Ropes

I think that the deck you use Makkusueru is definit win and that + i see is honest,and krus with lurrie and that u hav all fabled tuners and u went traditional fabled i like that ^_^, but there is alot of - though,1st u only hav 1 grimro and its a realy good search and Sangan hardly helps,2nd ragiki break does not effect ur goldd and some fabled,3rd you need discard cards,4th no draw engin so tats a prob.but i do agree that the trap choice was impressive
Old 02-22-2011, 04:07 AM   #15
makkusueru
Learning the Ropes

that maybe true, but i still go 9/10 against my friends. 1 time i pulled out a valkyrus and the wyvern in the 1st turn.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:32 PM   #16
testacleas
Learning the Ropes

Quote:
Fabled Krus' effect DOES NOT work if it is SENT for Soulkius. Febled Krus musst be DISCARDED for her effect to go off, due to Soulkius' wording her effect does not trigger and it has nothing to do with timing. This ruling is akin to that of the use of Hand Destruction with Dark World monsters. Also Valkyrus does not trigger DW effects because it's a cost and their effects are optional and therefore don't have timing. I can help you with a fabled deck if you want i have a pretty good one...
testacleas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:45 PM   #17
yoshi777
Luke.L.

Way to many cards, cut the deck down to 40.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:35 AM   #18
Black_end_White
Learning the Ropes

Alright i got 2 and mit there r also some mistakes 2 this deck but ill make sure i add another comment on the thoughts and responces on cards,but ill hit u guys up at my skool libary 2 continue on tha info...also should i take out the trap counters in this deck?Also i just got ano Fabed ragin,and i wz not able to get the fabled raven i spoke of earlier-the next computer update will be 2/23/11 7:00-7:30

Additional Comment:

Alright im Back and i prob gotta go untill lunch and lets start off with makkusueru,Ur deck does seem weird and its seems after telling me that i totaly agree with you on your win 9/10 out of the deck thats good and if i do get your Fableds ill test a deck with my spare cards
Seconed testacleas Most likey im sure the effect of Fable Krus works when it is discarded.

Fabled Krus

Card text:
When this card is discarded to the Graveyard, select 1 Level 4 or lower "Fabled" monster in your Graveyard, except this card, and Special Summon it.

And the Rulings:
■The effect of "Fabled Krus" targets one monster in your Graveyard.[1]
■If "The Fabled Cerburrel", "Fabled Lurrie", "Fabled Krus", "The Fabled Catsith", or "The Fabled Ganashia" is discarded from the hand to the Graveyard as a cost, then its effect does not miss the timing, and will activate after the current Chain fully resolves.[2]

But the when it comes to Fabled Soulkius effect is says "Send"

Fabled Soulkius

You can send 2 cards, except "Fabled Soulkius", from your hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard

Rullings:
■The effect of "Fabled Soulkius" which Special Summons it from the Graveyard activates in the Graveyard.[1]
■The effect of "Fabled Soulkius" is an Ignition Effect which you can only activate during your Main Phase.[1]
■Sending two cards - other than "Fabled Soulkius" - from your hand to the Graveyard is a cost to activate the effect of "Fabled Soulkius".[1]

I got to Admit also what you r saing is a definite curve to my thought of the stagg. of Sending Fabled Lurrie and Fabled Krus for a Fabled Soulkius.
So if this was not a legial move than i want some comments also on another way to Reveive another Fabled Leviathan because all you get from his effect is:
1:A Fabled Leviathan that is in your graveyard to the extra deck
2:Any 2 Fabled's Back to the hand

If im right then i go along with caution of how i abuse the effects of the 4 Fableds

3rd:yoshi777 said somthing about cutting my deck down to 40?Well i was still awake last night and i figured out that it is possible to do so it would look like...

I have the monsters lvl 5-8 in my deck:9
3x Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World
3x Sillva, Warlord of Dark World
1x Jinzo
1x Dark Necrofear

Fabled Monsters:11
3x Fabled Grimro
3x Fabled Krus
2x Fabled Kushano
2x Fabled Lurrie
1x Fabled Soulkius

Monsters:2
1x Morphing Jar
1x Doomcaliber Knight

Synchro Monsters:7

2x Fabled Ragin
2x Fabled Valkyrus
3x Fabled Leviathan
1x Ancient Sacred Wyvern

Total Monsters:22(+7 Syncro)

Spells:15(I F-uped dis part)
1x Imperial Iron Wall
3x Burden of the Mighty
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Monster Reborn
1x Foolish Burial
3x Reckless Greed
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Dark Hole
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Scrap-Iorn ScareCrow
2xMST
Discarding Cards Spell/Traps:6(Plz tell me if dey dont effect Fabled and/or Dark World!!!)
1x Card Destruction
1x Into The Void
1x Dark World Lightning
1x Dark World Dealings
1x Depth Amulet
1x Beckoning Light

That would make up 44 cards tottal.The Draw Engin was too slow and i put in Reckless Greed to stay to 3,and up monster count by 2.I thought this wouldnt work but it does seem sensefull when you told me.I'll give it about a week and comments on the count on this when ppl also agree as well to cut the deck...

And i like to thank thouse who helped me get this far...
rmarier83
Havlar
psychic101
makkusueru
testacleas
yoshi777

And thanks to all that help,agree,and disagree and view!

Last edited by Black_end_White : 02-23-2011 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-23-2011, 12:22 PM   #19
Valafar123
Murphy's Law

Good lord, tidy up the OP.
Valafar123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 02:43 PM   #20
makkusueru
Learning the Ropes

From what i was told, if the effect says to discard, discard effects activate, if the effect says send, discard effects do not activate.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:15 PM   #21
Black_end_White
Learning the Ropes

Okay then like i asked before does anyone have an idea how to Bring back another Fabled Leviathan with only

1:A Fabled Leviathan that is in your graveyard to the extra deck
2:Any 2 Fabled's Back to the hand

How else can i Synchro Summon Fabled Leviathan again with thouse two cards?
Old 02-24-2011, 05:16 AM   #22
Valafar123
Murphy's Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkusueru View Post
From what i was told, if the effect says to discard, discard effects activate, if the effect says send, discard effects do not activate.
"Send from hand to Graveyard" ≠ "Discard"

"Discard by cost" ≠ "Discard by effect"
Valafar123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:14 PM   #23
Black_end_White
Learning the Ropes

I think ill take out The Tricky,and should i switch Imperial Iron Wall for Final Destiny?what about Fabled Gallabas??and is that fabled leviathan effect still leagal???
Old 02-27-2011, 01:13 AM   #24
yoshi777
Luke.L.

Final Destiny is not very good...
Old 02-27-2011, 08:28 AM   #25
testacleas
Learning the Ropes

He's right, Final Destiny is pretty horrid, especially in a fabled deck. due to all your other discard effects you shouldn't have more than 4 cards in your hand, i usually have around 2 or 3.

as far as The Tricky goes, i would use it especially if youve got nothing better. Imperial Iron Wall is pretty pointless i think if youre really concerned about your graveyard use necrovally or something because, apart from fabled krus and leviathan, no fabled target the graveyard and neither do darkworlds, and on top of that you could run 2 royal tributes to boost your discarding if you were so inclined. though like i said it stops fabled krus and leviathan, the main engines in the deck, so unless you could run the deck without them i wouldn't recommend it...

Fabled Leviathan can retrieve itself and 2 other fableds when it dies. if you have 2 leviathans in the graveyard and another one dies, you could retrieve all three. I don't think, however, that retrieving leviathan with its own effect is the smartest move. i would suggest grabbing back 2-3 krus or2 krus and grimro. this is a good idea mostly because you SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE A KUSHANO IN THE GRAVEYARD! I'll post my decklist or PM it to you in a few days, probably tuesday, so you can get some inspiration. til then good luck with your deck!
testacleas is offline   Reply With Quote