Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden/Limited List Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 10:48 AM   #1
GuardianEatos
Pojo Veteran

GuardianEatos is on a distinguished road
Default Sixth Sense

Check it out http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sixth_Sense

Declare two numbers between 1 and 6. Your opponent rolls 1 six-sided die. If the number rolled is either of the two declared numbers, draw that number of cards. If not, send the top cards of your Deck to the Graveyard equal to the number rolled.

The thing is..That Wiki says its OCG only..But i got this in a pack a long time ago(when i was 13-14) and always used it against my brother..It was an Ultimate Rare and i also got an Invader of Darkness as an Ultimate Rare..I think it was the same pack..

You Mad Bro?
Old 01-29-2011, 10:55 AM   #2
ElectroBlade

ElectroBlade is on a distinguished road

Well it's probably fake, because it is OCG only. Also it's banned.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:13 AM   #3
GuardianEatos
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroBlade View Post
Well it's probably fake, because it is OCG only. Also it's banned.
You don't get me..I got it in a booster pack..As in i actually opened the pack and it was in it.

I didn't know about banlist back then and didn't know it wasn't released or anything..I actually always used it..I think it was in the same pack as Invader of Darkness.

What i'm wondering is that does Konami actually make mistakes and print some cards by accident.

I tend not to sware, but just now while googling the Sixth Sense did i notice it was only OCG..

Additional Comment:

I emailed the official yugioh website and am waiting for a response.

How much do you guys think its worth?

You Mad Bro?

Last edited by GuardianEatos : 01-29-2011 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-29-2011, 11:16 AM   #4
guidolheat
Pojo Veteran

guidolheat is on a distinguished road

post pics???
Old 01-29-2011, 11:22 AM   #5
senseker
Nightmare Fuel Inc

senseker is a jewel in the roughsenseker is a jewel in the roughsenseker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardianEatos View Post
Nothing b/c it's fake.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:29 AM   #6
GuardianEatos
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by guidolheat View Post
post pics???
lol i would have done so if i had it..This was a long time ago.Back when i was into yugioh.

I don't remember the year, but i remember perfectly what cards me and my brother had.His deck was that Zombie deck with Vampire Genesis.So around 2005 since i just checked the release date for that deck.

I remmeber now when i got the card, i was playing that machine where there are a bunch of lights around it and then this red light goes around and you have to stop the red light where the prizes are.That day i actually hit and got a bunch of booster pack.Aound 7-8.I got Invader of Darkness as an ultimate Rare.I remember because i had never seen a card like him.That's where i opened the Sixth sense.It was also the same as Invader of Darkness.

I asked how much it was to you guys and to the official Yugioh website because i never really had something rare.

It's actually ironic that i got the card when playing a luck/prediction type of game.

You guys can't understand how exited i am just for finding out i had a one of a kind card..I used to think Dark Necrofear was my rarest card...But seriously, i have never been this exited about yugioh since..ever..I will post the email when i get a response.

And if it turns out to be worth 90+ you can be damn sure i will go back smash everything in my house to find it.

Man..You don't have to believe me..I actually just now realized it was OCG when i went to Advanced decks and saw that Sixth Sense thread..just now..

You Mad Bro?
Old 01-29-2011, 11:31 AM   #7
Jingrock
NTR Emperor

Jingrock is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I'm going to take a guess and say 13 cents.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:33 AM   #8
solitarywolf17
Banned User

solitarywolf17 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You don't get me..I got it in a booster pack..As in i actually opened the pack and it was in it.
I'd have to say it was a fake pack then, and yes there are actually some very good fakes out there, even ones that were packs, made by people.

Quote:
What i'm wondering is that does Konami actually make mistakes and print some cards by accident.

I tend not to sware, but just now while googling the Sixth Sense did i notice it was only OCG..
That right there should tip you to the fact that its fake, and you pulled it from a fake pack. The only way you could have gotten this card if it was in Japanese, as they are the only ones that had this card (OCG only). Hence if its in English, it shouldn't be because it was only available in Japanese, at the time, do you think they would have used their resources to print out 1 card in english? And even then realize it was a mistake and not put that limited set out, cause the cards actually come in sheets, but somehow 1 managed to get by them... the odds are just too astonomical. You're better off winning your state lotto, although if it is real... then ... (to next post)

Quote:
I emailed the official yugioh website and am waiting for a response.

Look, if its real, and honestly Im gonna go with 99.9% this is from a fake pack. I would say that if its in English (TCG version), and still in good condition, then you would have something of a treasure there. Since this card was never released to the TCG. Congrats you just hit the lotto.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:33 AM   #9
matthewmilad
Yugioh God

matthewmilad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
lol i would have done so if i had it..This was a long time ago.Back when i was into yugioh.

I don't remember the year, but i remember perfectly what cards me and my brother had.His deck was that Zombie deck with Vampire Genesis.So around 2005 since i just checked the release date for that deck.

I remmeber now when i got the card, i was playing that machine where there are a bunch of lights around it and then this red light goes around and you have to stop the red light where the prizes are.That day i actually hit and got a bunch of booster pack.Aound 7-8.I got Invader of Darkness as an ultimate Rare.I remember because i had never seen a card like him.That's where i opened the Sixth sense.It was also the same as Invader of Darkness.

I asked how much it was to you guys and to the official Yugioh website because i never really had something rare.

It's actually ironic that i got the card when playing a luck/prediction type of game.

You guys can't understand how exited i am just for finding out i had a one of a kind card..I used to think Dark Necrofear was my rarest card...But seriously, i have never been this exited about yugioh since..ever..I will post the email when i get a response.

And if it turns out to be worth 90+ you can be damn sure i will go back smash everything in my house to find it.

Man..You don't have to believe me..I actually just now realized it was OCG when i went to Advanced decks and saw that Sixth Sense thread..just now..
It would be worth a couple hundred if it actually did exist, so go find it and post pics.

Old 01-29-2011, 11:36 AM   #10
solitarywolf17
Banned User

Quote:
.Aound 7-8.I got Invader of Darkness as an ultimate Rare.I remember because i had never seen a card like him..
You better mean Secret Rare, cause thats what he was (not Ultimate Rare).

I remember pulling this guy 2x during that packs hayday, and so I know it was secret foil there.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:37 AM   #11
GuardianEatos
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by solitarywolf17 View Post
I'd have to say it was a fake pack then, and yes there are actually some very good fakes out there, even ones that were packs, made by people.

That right there should tip you to the fact that its fake, and you pulled it from a fake pack. The only way you could have gotten this card if it was in Japanese, as they are the only ones that had this card (OCG only). Hence if its in English, it shouldn't be because it was only available in Japanese, at the time, do you think they would have used their resources to print out 1 card in english? And even then realize it was a mistake and not put that limited set out, cause the cards actually come in sheets, but somehow 1 managed to get by them... the odds are just too astonomical. You're better off winning your state lotto, although if it is real... then ... (to next post)

Look, if its real, and honestly Im gonna go with 99.9% this is from a fake pack. I would say that if its in English (TCG version), and still in good condition, then you would have something of a treasure there. Since this card was never released to the TCG. Congrats you just hit the lotto.
Don't worry...Once i get that response, i will search for it and hopefully post pictures here for you guys.I'd trade it for 2 daulitis any time of the day anyways.

I can't wait for that response..You get where im coming from?That i actually would be lucky enough to find a rare card?

My biggest acomplishment was getting Levi Dragon deadalus,DD designator and super rare or higher rarity in a tin..

You Mad Bro?
Old 01-29-2011, 11:40 AM   #12
solitarywolf17
Banned User

Quote:
Don't worry...Once i get that response, i will search for it and hopefully post pictures here for you guys.I'd trade it for 2 daulitis any time of the day anyways.

I can't wait for that response..You get where im coming from?That i actually would be lucky enough to find a rare card?

My biggest acomplishment was getting Levi Dragon deadalus,DD designator and super rare or higher rarity in a tin..
Well I'll hope for the best for you then, although still be prepared for the worst, don't want you to get too dissapointed when (if) they let you down.

GL Eatos
Old 01-29-2011, 11:59 AM   #13
GuardianEatos
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
You better mean Secret Rare, cause thats what he was (not Ultimate Rare).

I remember pulling this guy 2x during that packs hayday, and so I know it was secret foil there.
No i remmeber for a fact it was an Ultimate Rare.After looking through Invasion of Chaos i don't remember a single card that i got from those packs.

I searched for one of my favorite cards that i remember clearly i got in the packs and it was Release Restraint.It appeared in the show and i wanted Gearfired soo bad.Release Restraint came out in Flaming Eternity and while looking through it i found Penalty Game!.This is the card i am thinking off.

So now i know it was Flaming Eternity and Penalty Game! because of Release Restraint which i got 2 off.So now i need to find out what year Flaming Eternity came out.I can't remeber ever having Sacred Phoenix of Nepthys..But i do remember clearly Release Restraint.

Quote:
Well I'll hope for the best for you then, although still be prepared for the worst, don't want you to get too dissapointed when (if) they let you down.

GL Eatos
Thanks, so now i need to email them again and tell them It was Penalty Game! that i found not Invader of Darkness.

You Mad Bro?
Old 01-29-2011, 12:10 PM   #14
guidolheat
Pojo Veteran

guidolheat is on a distinguished road

well fake packs are always awesome....i hope you find it so we can tell for sure though we are all 99.9% sure its fake...
its not like when they accidentally released Vice Dragon in a special edition box when it was supposed to be Gold Rare, and I think on a duel disk in Europe???
unless of course they planned on releasing it and then decided not to and a few accidentally got shipped in your pack
Old 01-29-2011, 01:28 PM   #15
benjie94
just lykes 2 chill

benjie94 is on a distinguished road

yo man a few years ago i pulled a charizard from the same pack as my bls i used it all the time at locals how much u guys think its werth

oh and fyi, penalty game doesn't come ulti

Last edited by benjie94 : 01-29-2011 at 01:31 PM.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:50 PM   #16
Boots
Pojo Veteran

Boots is on a distinguished road

You purchased a fake pack and recieved a fake and banned card. It is worth nothing and you are a fool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wind1
I see no problem seeing oppression to 2, nowadays, "special" summon isn't even ******* special anymore.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:56 PM   #17
GuardianEatos
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjie94 View Post
yo man a few years ago i pulled a charizard from the same pack as my bls i used it all the time at locals how much u guys think its werth

oh and fyi, penalty game doesn't come ulti
Penalty Game! does come as an Ultimate...check it out:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Penalty_Game!

Then go to TCG(sets)
English
[show]
Flaming Eternity (FET-EN051 - R/UtR) <-----"UtR"..Ultimate Rare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots View Post
You purchased a fake pack and recieved a fake and banned card. It is worth nothing and you are a fool.
The thing is..How the hell can they have faked the cards so perfectly?Specially an Ultimate Rare which is supposed to be hard to fake..I also din't buy the packs..I won them in a little machine about 7-8/9 packs.I opened them in the store and and found a bunch of useless card and Release Restraint which i found cool because all i needed then was Gierfreed.

And your a little douchb@g man.

You Mad Bro?
Old 01-29-2011, 02:08 PM   #18
Jynx
Troll Butcher

Jynx will become famous soon enough

It probably was not perfect you just don't know how to tell. It was definately a fake. This iswhy Upperdeck doesn't work for konami anymore.
All Because They Don't Wish Others
To Feel as Bad as They Do
Old 01-29-2011, 02:09 PM   #19
GuardianEatos
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardShopKid View Post
It probably was not perfect you just don't know how to tell. It was definately a fake. This iswhy Upperdeck doesn't work for konami anymore.
Why?What happened?

You Mad Bro?
Old 01-29-2011, 02:11 PM   #20
Jynx
Troll Butcher

Jynx will become famous soon enough

Upperdeck was distributing fake cards if I remember right
All Because They Don't Wish Others
To Feel as Bad as They Do
Old 01-29-2011, 02:14 PM   #21
GuardianEatos
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardShopKid View Post
Upperdeck was distributing fake cards if I remember right
lolz thats funny.

I'll post the response later guys.

You Mad Bro?
Old 01-29-2011, 03:49 PM   #22
dlang5454
The Gunzerker

dlang5454 is on a distinguished road

Fake. Or troll. You don't just mistakenly print a card that isn't being considered for printing. We got Vice Dragon in RGBT-SE because it was coming out and was mistakenly packaged in it. Sixth Sense has not been printed in the TCG, so why would they just make one and not think twice. Can you imagine if they knew it was there? Konami wants money, and they would make it known far and wide that one lucky person would get a card no one else had. I bet you pulled Tyler the Great Warrior too right?
Old 01-29-2011, 04:07 PM   #23
The Crowing
turntechGodhead

The Crowing is on a distinguished road

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fake_Cards

This page should help out.

Because they have a hateboner for wind ups.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Dragon View Post
"But what if Yu-Gi-Oh! was playable in a magical kingdom where everyone got free candy and Kevin Tewart was there judging while dressed as a pink bunny rabbit?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinstonShnozwick View Post
Counters exist?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?! ??!
Old 01-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #24
tecphonwoelrogy
Pojo Veteran

tecphonwoelrogy is on a distinguished road

Sixth Sense is an actual Ultimate Rare card released in Japan in Value Book Promotional Cards: Series 6

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sixth_Sense

Japanese OCG Sets
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Value_B...ards:_Series_6

Sixth Sense is also one of 4,500 total cards obtainable in the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Duel Transer in the Premium Card Pack. All 4,500 cards are current and the most up to date up to and including Starstrike Blast.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:59 PM   #25
solitarywolf17
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecphonwoelrogy View Post
Sixth Sense is an actual Ultimate Rare card released in Japan in Value Book Promotional Cards: Series 6

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sixth_Sense

Japanese OCG Sets
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Value_B...ards:_Series_6

Sixth Sense is also one of 4,500 total cards obtainable in the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Duel Transer in the Premium Card Pack. All 4,500 cards are current and the most up to date up to and including Starstrike Blast.
awesome.. great... do you think at all though?

Did you realize in looking at your pictures of Sixth Sense that theyre not... OMG.... in English!!!

Hes saying he got an English one, *cough* also before 5d's so no duel transfer *cough though its still not in English *hack* *cough*

No ones debating the fact that its fake because its a certain rarity....
Theyre debating that its fake because:
1) its in English.
2) he got it in a pack that Flaming Eternity, which was forever ago.
3) its highly doubtful that UD would use their resources to print 1 copy/sheet, and then let that 1 copy accidentally slip by them, when there was 0 mention of this card being anything but an OCG card at the time. (Vice Dragon was an exception because it was about to be released, and just accidentally got into a different product line.)

Gotta learn to work some things out logically for yourself people.
Closed Thread