Comic Book Chat Rules [20th May 2010]
I think we probably need this at this point. Some basic rules to follow:
1. All Pojo board rules are in effect (no flaming, spamming, etc).
2. Only Mods can make official threads (or we might upgrade threads to official status should we feel the need).
3. Asking where to download or read comics online for free is not allowed. Man up and drop the cash on the physical book or at least learn how to pirate by yourself.
4. Where possible please tag your threads (i.e. if it's a thread about a DC title, tag it [DC], [Marvel] for Marvel, etc). It makes things easier for any new readers hanging around.
5. Use spoiler text if you're discussing new releases, some of us might not have read them yet.
6. If you are posting a news or rumour related thread we require that you post a source to validate your claims.
7. The search function is your friend, check to see if there's already a discussion thread before you go off and make your own.
These rules will be updated as needed so always check the date shown in the thread title as it will indicate revisions.
Really doesn't know why users get so mad at him all the time.
`I'm not a YGO or PTC mod. Don't PM me about any issues involving either.
LOOKING FOR MAGIC THE GATHERING GROUP/TEAM. PLAYTESTING, DECK BUILDING, ETC.