Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Pokémon > Pokemon - HeartGold & SoulSilver > HGSS "Gameshark" & "Action Replay" Discussion & Codes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2010, 08:48 AM   #1
Fate37
Registered User
 
Fate37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Look Behind You... herp derp
Posts: 251
iTrader: 0
Default HGSS Action Replay Master Codelist

Lets make a master codelist. Only post codes for the English/North American versions of the games.

Game IDs
----------
HeartGold- IPKE 4DFFBF91
SoulSilver- IPGE 2D5118CA

Mods, you can delete this if you make an "Official" Master Codelist.

Codes Everybody!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate37 View Post
I'd BASE jump off that...
Soul Silver
------------
Ryan
5371-2707-7808
Fate37 is offline  
Old 03-22-2010, 10:58 AM   #2
JimRob25
Pojo Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 2
iTrader: 0
Default

I'll throw in a few here....These were generated by me using PokeSav, and I have tested them on my Heartgold Version and worked for me.

All these codes require you to press L + R before you access your bag.

All TM 's and HM's
94000130 FCFF0000
B2111880 00000000
E00009B0 00000190
005F0148 005F0149
005F014A 005F014B
005F014C 005F014D
005F014E 005F014F
005F0150 005F0151
005F0152 005F0153
005F0154 005F0155
005F0156 005F0157
005F0158 005F0159
005F015A 005F015B
005F015C 005F015D
005F015E 005F015F
005F0160 005F0161
005F0162 005F0163
005F0164 005F0165
005F0166 005F0167
005F0168 005F0169
005F016A 005F016B
005F016C 005F016D
005F016E 005F016F
005F0170 005F0171
005F0172 005F0173
005F0174 005F0175
005F0176 005F0177
005F0178 005F0179
005F017A 005F017B
005F017C 005F017D
005F017E 005F017F
005F0180 005F0181
005F0182 005F0183
005F0184 005F0185
005F0186 005F0187
005F0188 005F0189
005F018A 005F018B
005F018C 005F018D
005F018E 005F018F
005F0190 005F0191
005F0192 005F0193
005F0194 005F0195
005F0196 005F0197
005F0198 005F0199
005F019A 005F019B
005F019C 005F019D
005F019E 005F019F
005F01A0 005F01A1
005F01A2 005F01A3
005F01A4 005F01A5
005F01A6 005F01A7
005F01A8 005F01A9
005F01AA 005F01AB
D2000000 00000000

All PokeBalls
94000130 FCFF0000
B2111880 00000000
E0000D14 0000003C
03E30001 03E30002
03E30003 03E30004
03E30006 03E30007
03E30008 03E30009
03E3000A 03E3000B
03E3000C 03E3000D
03E3000E 03E3000F
03E30010 00000000
D2000000 00000000

All Medicine (Including Rare Candies)
94000130 FCFF0000
B2111880 00000000
E0000B74 000000A0
03E30011 03E30017
03E30018 03E30019
03E3001A 03E3001E
03E3001F 03E30020
03E30021 03E30022
03E30023 03E3002B
03E3002C 03E30026
03E30027 03E30028
03E30029 03E30012
03E30013 03E30014
03E30015 03E30016
03E3001B 03E30024
03E3002A 03E3001C
03E3001D 03E30025
03E3002D 03E3002E
03E3002F 03E30030
03E30031 03E30032
03E30033 03E30034
03E30035 03E30036
00000000 00000000
D2000000 00000000

All Items (Leftovers, Amulet Coin, etc.
94000130 FCFF0000
B2111880 00000000
E0000654 00000294
03E30044 03E30045
03E30046 03E30047
03E30048 03E30049
03E3004A 03E3004B
03E3004C 03E3004D
03E3004E 03E3004F
03E30050 03E30051
03E30052 03E30053
03E30054 03E30055
03E30056 03E30057
03E30058 03E30059
03E3005A 03E3005B
03E3005C 03E3005D
03E3005E 03E3005F
03E30060 03E30061
03E30062 03E30063
03E30064 03E30065
03E30066 03E30067
03E30068 03E30069
03E3006A 03E3006B
03E3006C 03E3006D
03E3006E 03E3006F
03E30070 03E30087
03E30088 03E300D5
03E300D6 03E300D7
03E300D8 03E300D9
03E300DA 03E300DB
03E300DC 03E300DD
03E300DE 03E300DF
03E300E0 03E300E1
03E300E2 03E300E3
03E300E4 03E300E5
03E300E6 03E300E7
03E300E8 03E300E9
03E300EA 03E300EB
03E300EC 03E300ED
03E300EE 03E300EF
03E300F0 03E300F1
03E300F2 03E300F3
03E300F4 03E300F5
03E300F6 03E300F7
03E300F8 03E300F9
03E300FA 03E300FB
03E300FC 03E300FD
03E300FE 03E300FF
03E30100 03E30101
03E30102 03E30103
03E30104 03E30105
03E30106 03E30107
03E30108 03E30109
03E3010A 03E3010B
03E3010C 03E3010D
03E3010E 03E3010F
03E30110 03E30111
03E30112 03E30113
03E30114 03E30115
03E30116 03E30117
03E30118 03E30119
03E3011A 03E3011B
03E3011C 03E3011D
03E3011E 03E3011F
03E30120 03E30121
03E30122 03E30123
03E30124 03E30125
03E30126 03E30127
03E30128 03E30129
03E3012A 03E3012B
03E3012C 03E3012D
03E3012E 03E3012F
03E30130 03E30131
03E30132 03E30133
03E30134 03E30135
03E30136 03E30137
03E30138 03E30139
03E3013A 03E3013B
03E3013C 03E3013D
03E3013E 03E3013F
03E30140 03E30141
03E30142 03E30143
03E30144 03E30145
03E30146 03E30147
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
D2000000 00000000
JimRob25 is offline  
Old 03-22-2010, 01:42 PM   #3
veiled in shadow
Avalanche!!!
 
veiled in shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: St. Louis, MO
Age: 25
Posts: 4,292
iTrader: 75 (99%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRob25 View Post
I'll throw in a few here....These were generated by me using PokeSav, and I have tested them on my Heartgold Version and worked for me.

All these codes require you to press L + R before you access your bag.

All TM 's and HM's
94000130 FCFF0000
B2111880 00000000
E00009B0 00000190
005F0148 005F0149
005F014A 005F014B
005F014C 005F014D
005F014E 005F014F
005F0150 005F0151
005F0152 005F0153
005F0154 005F0155
005F0156 005F0157
005F0158 005F0159
005F015A 005F015B
005F015C 005F015D
005F015E 005F015F
005F0160 005F0161
005F0162 005F0163
005F0164 005F0165
005F0166 005F0167
005F0168 005F0169
005F016A 005F016B
005F016C 005F016D
005F016E 005F016F
005F0170 005F0171
005F0172 005F0173
005F0174 005F0175
005F0176 005F0177
005F0178 005F0179
005F017A 005F017B
005F017C 005F017D
005F017E 005F017F
005F0180 005F0181
005F0182 005F0183
005F0184 005F0185
005F0186 005F0187
005F0188 005F0189
005F018A 005F018B
005F018C 005F018D
005F018E 005F018F
005F0190 005F0191
005F0192 005F0193
005F0194 005F0195
005F0196 005F0197
005F0198 005F0199
005F019A 005F019B
005F019C 005F019D
005F019E 005F019F
005F01A0 005F01A1
005F01A2 005F01A3
005F01A4 005F01A5
005F01A6 005F01A7
005F01A8 005F01A9
005F01AA 005F01AB
D2000000 00000000

All PokeBalls
94000130 FCFF0000
B2111880 00000000
E0000D14 0000003C
03E30001 03E30002
03E30003 03E30004
03E30006 03E30007
03E30008 03E30009
03E3000A 03E3000B
03E3000C 03E3000D
03E3000E 03E3000F
03E30010 00000000
D2000000 00000000

All Medicine (Including Rare Candies)
94000130 FCFF0000
B2111880 00000000
E0000B74 000000A0
03E30011 03E30017
03E30018 03E30019
03E3001A 03E3001E
03E3001F 03E30020
03E30021 03E30022
03E30023 03E3002B
03E3002C 03E30026
03E30027 03E30028
03E30029 03E30012
03E30013 03E30014
03E30015 03E30016
03E3001B 03E30024
03E3002A 03E3001C
03E3001D 03E30025
03E3002D 03E3002E
03E3002F 03E30030
03E30031 03E30032
03E30033 03E30034
03E30035 03E30036
00000000 00000000
D2000000 00000000

All Items (Leftovers, Amulet Coin, etc.
94000130 FCFF0000
B2111880 00000000
E0000654 00000294
03E30044 03E30045
03E30046 03E30047
03E30048 03E30049
03E3004A 03E3004B
03E3004C 03E3004D
03E3004E 03E3004F
03E30050 03E30051
03E30052 03E30053
03E30054 03E30055
03E30056 03E30057
03E30058 03E30059
03E3005A 03E3005B
03E3005C 03E3005D
03E3005E 03E3005F
03E30060 03E30061
03E30062 03E30063
03E30064 03E30065
03E30066 03E30067
03E30068 03E30069
03E3006A 03E3006B
03E3006C 03E3006D
03E3006E 03E3006F
03E30070 03E30087
03E30088 03E300D5
03E300D6 03E300D7
03E300D8 03E300D9
03E300DA 03E300DB
03E300DC 03E300DD
03E300DE 03E300DF
03E300E0 03E300E1
03E300E2 03E300E3
03E300E4 03E300E5
03E300E6 03E300E7
03E300E8 03E300E9
03E300EA 03E300EB
03E300EC 03E300ED
03E300EE 03E300EF
03E300F0 03E300F1
03E300F2 03E300F3
03E300F4 03E300F5
03E300F6 03E300F7
03E300F8 03E300F9
03E300FA 03E300FB
03E300FC 03E300FD
03E300FE 03E300FF
03E30100 03E30101
03E30102 03E30103
03E30104 03E30105
03E30106 03E30107
03E30108 03E30109
03E3010A 03E3010B
03E3010C 03E3010D
03E3010E 03E3010F
03E30110 03E30111
03E30112 03E30113
03E30114 03E30115
03E30116 03E30117
03E30118 03E30119
03E3011A 03E3011B
03E3011C 03E3011D
03E3011E 03E3011F
03E30120 03E30121
03E30122 03E30123
03E30124 03E30125
03E30126 03E30127
03E30128 03E30129
03E3012A 03E3012B
03E3012C 03E3012D
03E3012E 03E3012F
03E30130 03E30131
03E30132 03E30133
03E30134 03E30135
03E30136 03E30137
03E30138 03E30139
03E3013A 03E3013B
03E3013C 03E3013D
03E3013E 03E3013F
03E30140 03E30141
03E30142 03E30143
03E30144 03E30145
03E30146 03E30147
00000000 00000000
00000000 00000000
D2000000 00000000
So far everything works! I havent added the All Items to my Action Replay yet though. I love how you have Life Orb in with the TMs and HMs! Why the Expert Belt though?
__________________
Chris Hammel
2 Regional Top 8
Qualified for WCQ: 2008, 2011, and 2013
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cjhamm
Trade Thread: http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=996152
veiled in shadow is offline  
Old 03-22-2010, 04:13 PM   #4
YamiRiZzLe
Pojo Veteran
 
YamiRiZzLe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Age: 29
Posts: 874
iTrader: -1 (0%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by veiled in shadow View Post
So far everything works! I havent added the All Items to my Action Replay yet though. I love how you have Life Orb in with the TMs and HMs! Why the Expert Belt though?
I didn't add anything, just click the all TM's/Hm's and generated....must be a glitch in Sav.
__________________
Team GG

I buy YGO, I normally have a buylist that is updated, pm me!
YamiRiZzLe is offline  
Old 03-22-2010, 09:16 PM   #5
Fate37
Registered User
 
Fate37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Look Behind You... herp derp
Posts: 251
iTrader: 0
Default

Here's some more, credit to Yanni.
I havn't tested most, but the few I used worked great.

Max Money (Select)
94000130 FFFB0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
00000088 000F423F
D2000000 00000000

:L+R] You get 493 Master Ball and 100 Hyper Ball then Hold L for Encounter
:Master Ball Equal to PKMN Index Number, Hyper Ball equal to PKMN level ! Discard the quantity you desired to meet repsective PKMN and level. Hold L for Encounter
94000130 FEFF0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
00000D14 01ED0001
00000D18 00640002
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FDFF0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
DA000000 00000D16
C0000000 00000027
D7000000 00025A68
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FDFF0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
DB000000 00000D1A
C0000000 0000000B
D8000000 00025A5C
D2000000 00000000

PKMN Can Learn All TM/HM
920722C6 0000D001
120722C6 000046C0
D2000000 00000000

Battle Wild Shining PKMN
5206E128 4284FE81
E2000108 00000060
021D15A8 41C64E6D
00006073 02111880
E92D40F0 E51F0010
E5900000 E1D018B4
E1D028B6 E0217002
E1A071A7 E51F1034
E51F2034 E51F3034
E5910000 E0243290
E0253294 E0246005
E1A069A6 E1560007
11A00004 1AFFFFF8
E5810000 E8BD80F0
1206E116 0000F792
E206E118 00000010
F7B1E800 1C05FE13
FE10F7B1 43050400
0206E128 E0001C28
D0000000 00000000

Quick Egg Hatch
12029318 000020FE

Hold [L] While Switching to Clone PKMN
The first choice you choose will be the PKMN you clone! require screen refresh
1207484C 0000231D
94000130 FDFF0000
1207484C 0000E008
D2000000 00000000

Hold [R] While Switching to Clone PKMN
The first choice you choose will be the PKMN you clone! require screen refresh
1207484C 0000231D
94000130 FEFF0000
1207484C 0000E008
D2000000 00000000

Move Anywhere Code
Press R+B to enable, L+B to disable
94000130 FCFD0200
1205DAA2 00000200
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FCFD0100
1205DAA2 00001C20
D2000000 00000000

Play AS (these change overworld sprite, not battle.

Red
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
10025D90 000000D3
D2000000 00000000

Rival (Silver)
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
10025D90 00000094
D2000000 00000000

Soul Silver Hero Female
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
10025D90 00000061
D2000000 00000000

Soul Silver Hero Male
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
10025D90 00000000
D2000000 00000000

Diamond/Pearl Hero Male
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
10025D90 000000EE
D2000000 00000000

Diamond/Pearl Hero Female
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
10025D90 000000EF
D2000000 00000000

All Item Codes (Select+Up)
94000130 FFBB0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
D5000000 03DE0044
C0000000 0000002C
D6000000 00000654
D4000000 00000001
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FFBB0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
00000708 03DE0087
0000070C 03DE0088
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FFBB0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
D5000000 03DE00D5
C0000000 00000072
D6000000 00000710
D4000000 00000001
D2000000 00000000

PokeBalls
94000130 FFBB0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
D5000000 03DE0001
C0000000 0000000F
D6000000 00000D14
D4000000 00000001
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FFBB0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
D5000000 03DE01EC
C0000000 00000006
D6000000 00000D54
D4000000 00000001
D2000000 00000000

TM Only (Gives all TMs and deletes all HMs)
94000130 FFBB0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
D5000000 005A0148
C0000000 0000005B
D6000000 000009B0
D4000000 00000001
D2000000 00000000

Complete Pokegear/Radio Upgrade
94000130 FFBB0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
2000BAF7 00000006
D2000000 00000000

100% Catch (Fixed)
92247612 00002801
12247612 00004280
D2000000 00000000
9224670A 00002101
1224670A 00002100
D2000000 00000000

Can't Be Stopped By Trainers
92064242 0000980A
12064240 0000E008
D2000000 00000000

Can Catch Trainer's Pokemon
9224670A 00002101
1224670A 00002100
D2000000 00000000

Definitely Can Run From Trainer Battle
922488C2 00002101
122488C2 00002100
D0000000 00000000

Enable Always Rebattle Trainer
You need to talk to them
02040EA8 E0002000

Hold R to Rebattle Trainer
You need to talk to them
02040EA8 F7FF68E0
94000130 FEFF0000
02040EA8 E0002000
D0000000 00000000

Hold L to Rebattle Trainer
You need to talk to them
02040EA8 F7FF68E0
94000130 FDFF0000
02040EA8 E0002000
D0000000 00000000

After Battle Exp Multiplier Codes v2
Maybe doesn't work with EXP share item, It also multiplies the decimal

:x2
1206FADA 0000006C
1206FB2E 00002002
0206FB30 E03A4345
1206FB44 00008965

x4
1206FADA 0000006C
1206FB2E 00002004
0206FB30 E03A4345
1206FB44 00008965
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate37 View Post
I'd BASE jump off that...
Soul Silver
------------
Ryan
5371-2707-7808
Fate37 is offline  
Old 03-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #6
FutureTrunksSSJ1
 
FutureTrunksSSJ1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,721
iTrader: 2 (67%)
Default

Does anyone know the code for the events like Celebi, Latia/os, Arceus? I also heard there's an upcoming event for Mew as well.
FutureTrunksSSJ1 is offline  
Old 03-23-2010, 03:22 PM   #7
YamiRiZzLe
Pojo Veteran
 
YamiRiZzLe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Age: 29
Posts: 874
iTrader: -1 (0%)
Default

This was taken from another site.

:Event Codes 1 + Items (L+R)
:::Activate the code before you go into the shop collect your gift from GreenMan

::Pichu
94000130 FCFF0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
E0009E4C 00000104
00000001 00000001
3F4F14F1 00710000
D3A10824 710711C6
670FF90B 29CB3B09
7AB20993 295E15B6
11765369 EA14AF25
DDC151F8 8219459C
4F673188 7FC6C939
04758251 A2E0E4C9
DA6859F5 8C80A200
3DE70B70 93810AB4
EECE81C3 1BEBCF8B
4662A8B3 54DF8E01
21FB0DA6 EA09ED92
874C8972 2A5E7818
E4E63C15 27E66F25
D797D385 21161ABE
1F6EE88F D0B3DC4C
56097073 2CCEE277
F8EC48BB 6775D10E
239167DC 30D9C8CE
BE2C60CF 0C6E46C3
587617BC C7D144E4
38FDB749 E7D924CF
AE6E1B3E 9CAFF70C
32A6F794 CFF4D26D
3E473D30 400450C4
03E95B04 7F0EE49A
E95C8B1B BD4B3CA0
7DB6D3D6 653A1E86
8762A9F8 00000000
00004000 00000000
00000000 00000000
D2000000 00000000

::Jiraichi
:::Unlock Edge of the Night's Sky Course on PokeWalker
94000130 FCFF0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
E0009E4C 00000104
00020001 00000001
00000001 53F10000
DC68369C B5610420
C5C1AB1F 05123687
3B88197C DB96892A
FEB748E0 6A909AEB
DDD83396 DC2C7736
30BBB73A 3626B9D8
83D61AA5 C6CE099F
9402641E 1430E3DE
26BB0DEA 65E5CC4E
25261D00 E7BC7784
5FFFE89D 37BB6CB1
5FE66955 1DA56A1F
985DDD33 AB896096
0EB70954 F22F0D62
DB75E0B5 C22F799F
67A2B8A0 F2F3CE22
AC2141C6 1FAED2EB
B6B879FA 37B64AF7
DE460C22 92F95736
22317837 D4E459C1
82413E98 FF91B194
3CD5D027 02E7D2AB
9924107D D7934469
742B3167 A857A728
138B2BCE 26D8ABF6
975673D6 C1B333EB
D8372D49 062303D5
EEB0FDA5 0AB9A8B3
474E9945 00000000
00004000 00000000
D2000000 00000000

::Manaphy Egg
94000130 FCFF0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
2000A054 00000007
D2000000 00000000

::Arceus
94000130 FCFF0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
E0009F50 00000104
00000001 00000001
00000001 E8FD0000
A0F4B9E3 5A4C5DAD
F35A84CD E9571FB5
F3E263F7 09088252
64C70C40 B3D6578A
FCFF687B 3472D98D
689ECFE0 82A0CB86
DDB70BFA 1C979418
37E16AE4 6C48DB2B
D53E7993 967D2307
9E77D3E5 5DA777BF
FDC28907 25CCD2AC
22D4EB82 26CC2251
6C6394FB 1EAFBEE3
3B22D8BC 956B44D2
670FFAE1 020C87DD
780DD226 B815AB02
AC2141C6 1EE9D28A
B7A578BD 374C4A26
DEBC0CD8 92F95736
22317837 D4E459C1
82413E98 FF91B194
3CD5D027 02E7D2AB
1445107D D4934469
742B3167 A857A728
138B2BCE 26D8ABF6
975673D6 C1B333EB
D8372D49 062303D5
EEB0FDA5 0AB9A8B3
474E9945 00000000
00004000 00000000
00000000 00000000
D2000000 00000000

::Mareep
94000130 FCFF0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
E0000544 000000EC
F1FB74F0 B3870000
3F3558DA FDF60B06
AD8295D2 29E0D8E4
DD3C4197 2876EB1B
9CBBEA04 992B5C8F
7A5E71B2 958239C3
733F6A5D A68E5D15
EE6A0A99 9DF42095
084E780B BACCEAC5
5236D2C8 71EBB710
869DD962 423AFD47
D906C906 A44A97DB
E2D43F0F EA459529
6BFD98BC AAE90F6A
3A10501F 2FE07459
6DD71BF2 5E37DECE
C461CA59 3E276172
4DD90752 E00A2C4A
035BCB0C A757764D
9DEB4437 0DA46872
583AD4FD 055E1BEB
D6B13FB1 AC48D991
F90FC805 4DC14F0F
588B13EC A8267F5B
2EE37382 FADDB715
9082DA3F 966D5A94
001699E1 8B6C7747
31BF1FE7 DB9CE190
45869D0C BEDE98FC
973097F2 00000000
D2000000 00000000
__________________
Team GG

I buy YGO, I normally have a buylist that is updated, pm me!
YamiRiZzLe is offline  
Old 03-23-2010, 04:32 PM   #8
Matt_Lane
Atheist Veteran
 
Matt_Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Texas
Age: 22
Posts: 6,442
iTrader: 64 (100%)
Default

Need the following codes (for compedative use obv.):

*IV "Check" Code
*EV Code (D/P/P had one that made Protein/etc give any given number of EVs)
*Quick "Egg" Code (the one that makes the egg form)
__________________
Trade Thread

Dueling Network: Matt_Lane

3 Top 8's (Texas)
2 Top 8's (Louisiana)
2 Top 4's (Texas)
1 Top 4 (Arkansas)

Logic
Matt_Lane is offline  
Old 03-23-2010, 04:35 PM   #9
Felix91
The Cat
 
Felix91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: HG FC - 4211-6487-4129
Posts: 6,428
iTrader: 0
Default

Stickied this since Jiggy hasn't been here in months.
__________________

Former Moderator in the Pokemon Forum
~Proud Lifetime Member of Team DESU~
Felix91 is offline  
Old 03-23-2010, 04:46 PM   #10
YamiRiZzLe
Pojo Veteran
 
YamiRiZzLe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Age: 29
Posts: 874
iTrader: -1 (0%)
Default

The way this code works, go into the PC, and to the point where you either Withdraw or Deposit a Pokemon into a box. You can view their stats there.

::Hold L to View EV, Hold R to View IV
:::Go to pokemon stats and hold the activator while switching pkmn to view the EV/IV
520899C4 F99CF7E6
120899CC 000021A3
120899D8 000021A4
120899E4 000021A5
120899F0 000021A6
120899FC 000021A8
12089A08 000021A9
12089A14 000021A7
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FDFF0000
120899CC 0000210D
120899D8 0000210D
120899E4 0000210E
120899F0 0000210F
120899FC 00002111
12089A08 00002112
12089A14 00002110
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FEFF0000
120899CC 00002146
120899D8 00002146
120899E4 00002147
120899F0 00002148
120899FC 0000214A
12089A08 0000214B
12089A14 00002149
D2000000 00000000
__________________
Team GG

I buy YGO, I normally have a buylist that is updated, pm me!
YamiRiZzLe is offline  
Old 03-23-2010, 05:15 PM   #11
Suicune
Registered User
 
Suicune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: FC: 4125-3938-4272
Posts: 191
iTrader: 0
Default

All of these codes sound cool, but my friend told me that you can't use codes for these games because it makes your SS/HG game card crash easily.
__________________
FC: 4125-3938-4272

Pyromaniac of Team FIREBLAST
Suicune is offline  
Old 03-23-2010, 05:19 PM   #12
YamiRiZzLe
Pojo Veteran
 
YamiRiZzLe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Age: 29
Posts: 874
iTrader: -1 (0%)
Default

If the codes themselves do not work, or if you try and load too many at one time then it could crash....but all of these codes listed, have been tested and work.
__________________
Team GG

I buy YGO, I normally have a buylist that is updated, pm me!
YamiRiZzLe is offline  
Old 03-23-2010, 06:21 PM   #13
Suicune
Registered User
 
Suicune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: FC: 4125-3938-4272
Posts: 191
iTrader: 0
Default

@YamiRizzle, Oh. Thanks for explaining that. =)
__________________
FC: 4125-3938-4272

Pyromaniac of Team FIREBLAST
Suicune is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 01:52 AM   #14
Fluffanator7777
SUPREME VICTORY!!!
 
Fluffanator7777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Deflection Trajectory
Age: 26
Posts: 21,311
iTrader: 70 (99%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate37 View Post
Here's some more, credit to Yanni.
I havn't tested most, but the few I used worked great.

Max Money (Select)
94000130 FFFB0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
00000088 000F423F
D2000000 00000000

:L+R] You get 493 Master Ball and 100 Hyper Ball then Hold L for Encounter
:Master Ball Equal to PKMN Index Number, Hyper Ball equal to PKMN level ! Discard the quantity you desired to meet repsective PKMN and level. Hold L for Encounter
94000130 FEFF0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
00000D14 01ED0001
00000D18 00640002
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FDFF0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
DA000000 00000D16
C0000000 00000027
D7000000 00025A68
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FDFF0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
DB000000 00000D1A
C0000000 0000000B
D8000000 00025A5C
D2000000 00000000

PKMN Can Learn All TM/HM
920722C6 0000D001
120722C6 000046C0
D2000000 00000000

Battle Wild Shining PKMN
5206E128 4284FE81
E2000108 00000060
021D15A8 41C64E6D
00006073 02111880
E92D40F0 E51F0010
E5900000 E1D018B4
E1D028B6 E0217002
E1A071A7 E51F1034
E51F2034 E51F3034
E5910000 E0243290
E0253294 E0246005
E1A069A6 E1560007
11A00004 1AFFFFF8
E5810000 E8BD80F0
1206E116 0000F792
E206E118 00000010
F7B1E800 1C05FE13
FE10F7B1 43050400
0206E128 E0001C28
D0000000 00000000

Quick Egg Hatch
12029318 000020FE

Hold [L] While Switching to Clone PKMN
The first choice you choose will be the PKMN you clone! require screen refresh
1207484C 0000231D
94000130 FDFF0000
1207484C 0000E008
D2000000 00000000

Hold [R] While Switching to Clone PKMN
The first choice you choose will be the PKMN you clone! require screen refresh
1207484C 0000231D
94000130 FEFF0000
1207484C 0000E008
D2000000 00000000

Move Anywhere Code
Press R+B to enable, L+B to disable
94000130 FCFD0200
1205DAA2 00000200
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FCFD0100
1205DAA2 00001C20
D2000000 00000000

Play AS (these change overworld sprite, not battle.

Red
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
10025D90 000000D3
D2000000 00000000

Rival (Silver)
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
10025D90 00000094
D2000000 00000000

Soul Silver Hero Female
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
10025D90 00000061
D2000000 00000000

Soul Silver Hero Male
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
10025D90 00000000
D2000000 00000000

Diamond/Pearl Hero Male
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
10025D90 000000EE
D2000000 00000000

Diamond/Pearl Hero Female
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
10025D90 000000EF
D2000000 00000000

All Item Codes (Select+Up)
94000130 FFBB0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
D5000000 03DE0044
C0000000 0000002C
D6000000 00000654
D4000000 00000001
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FFBB0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
00000708 03DE0087
0000070C 03DE0088
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FFBB0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
D5000000 03DE00D5
C0000000 00000072
D6000000 00000710
D4000000 00000001
D2000000 00000000

PokeBalls
94000130 FFBB0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
D5000000 03DE0001
C0000000 0000000F
D6000000 00000D14
D4000000 00000001
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FFBB0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
D5000000 03DE01EC
C0000000 00000006
D6000000 00000D54
D4000000 00000001
D2000000 00000000

TM Only (Gives all TMs and deletes all HMs)
94000130 FFBB0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
D5000000 005A0148
C0000000 0000005B
D6000000 000009B0
D4000000 00000001
D2000000 00000000

Complete Pokegear/Radio Upgrade
94000130 FFBB0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
2000BAF7 00000006
D2000000 00000000

100% Catch (Fixed)
92247612 00002801
12247612 00004280
D2000000 00000000
9224670A 00002101
1224670A 00002100
D2000000 00000000

Can't Be Stopped By Trainers
92064242 0000980A
12064240 0000E008
D2000000 00000000

Can Catch Trainer's Pokemon
9224670A 00002101
1224670A 00002100
D2000000 00000000

Definitely Can Run From Trainer Battle
922488C2 00002101
122488C2 00002100
D0000000 00000000

Enable Always Rebattle Trainer
You need to talk to them
02040EA8 E0002000

Hold R to Rebattle Trainer
You need to talk to them
02040EA8 F7FF68E0
94000130 FEFF0000
02040EA8 E0002000
D0000000 00000000

Hold L to Rebattle Trainer
You need to talk to them
02040EA8 F7FF68E0
94000130 FDFF0000
02040EA8 E0002000
D0000000 00000000

After Battle Exp Multiplier Codes v2
Maybe doesn't work with EXP share item, It also multiplies the decimal

:x2
1206FADA 0000006C
1206FB2E 00002002
0206FB30 E03A4345
1206FB44 00008965

x4
1206FADA 0000006C
1206FB2E 0000XXXX
0206FB30 E03A4345
1206FB44 00008965

XXXX = 0001 - 9999

The EXP Multiplier x4 code:

XXXX = 0001 - 9999

Which means for the last four digits on the 2nd line you can put 0001 all the way to 9999
__________________


Admin for the Ministry of Evil's Heroclix Division

Last edited by Fluffanator7777 : 03-24-2010 at 01:59 AM.
Fluffanator7777 is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 01:57 PM   #15
eheroesunite
Registered User
 
eheroesunite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 25
Posts: 372
iTrader: 0
Default

i dont think the encounter shiny pokemon one works
eheroesunite is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 09:11 PM   #16
YamiRiZzLe
Pojo Veteran
 
YamiRiZzLe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Age: 29
Posts: 874
iTrader: -1 (0%)
Default

There was alot of speculation on the Shiny pokemon code....I've read in numerous places that they were not working for alot of people.
__________________
Team GG

I buy YGO, I normally have a buylist that is updated, pm me!
YamiRiZzLe is offline  
Old 03-27-2010, 11:38 AM   #17
jaws_is_ra
Master of Ra
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: In side Ra's Tablet
Posts: 5,435
iTrader: 0
Default

This is all the Codes I have for Soul Silver both English and Japan
__________________
Leader and Founder of Team Mythology

RIP Martha Jane Burke-Cunningham May 21, 1924 - June 13, 2013 (Grandma)

RIP Silver Lugia Williams Nov 2002-March 23r 2014 (My Cat)

Last edited by jaws_is_ra : 03-27-2010 at 11:41 AM.
jaws_is_ra is offline  
Old 03-27-2010, 03:36 PM   #18
Matt_Lane
Atheist Veteran
 
Matt_Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Texas
Age: 22
Posts: 6,442
iTrader: 64 (100%)
Default

How does the IV/EV Check one work? What do you press, where do you check, etc.
__________________
Trade Thread

Dueling Network: Matt_Lane

3 Top 8's (Texas)
2 Top 8's (Louisiana)
2 Top 4's (Texas)
1 Top 4 (Arkansas)

Logic
Matt_Lane is offline  
Old 03-27-2010, 04:03 PM   #19
YamiRiZzLe
Pojo Veteran
 
YamiRiZzLe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Age: 29
Posts: 874
iTrader: -1 (0%)
Default

The one I posted was quite easy. Just hold L while scrolling through the pokemon to see EV's. Hold R for IV's
__________________
Team GG

I buy YGO, I normally have a buylist that is updated, pm me!
YamiRiZzLe is offline  
Old 03-28-2010, 05:05 PM   #20
Tazer
Registered User
 
Tazer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 294
iTrader: 1 (100%)
Default

what do i put under game code also i cant install the drivers what do i do
__________________
1 Regional Top 8 Glads
invite to 09 and 11 nationals
Tazer is offline  
Old 03-28-2010, 07:37 PM   #21
Matt_Lane
Atheist Veteran
 
Matt_Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Texas
Age: 22
Posts: 6,442
iTrader: 64 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiRiZzLe View Post
The one I posted was quite easy. Just hold L while scrolling through the pokemon to see EV's. Hold R for IV's
i know that, i meant where does it show them?
__________________
Trade Thread

Dueling Network: Matt_Lane

3 Top 8's (Texas)
2 Top 8's (Louisiana)
2 Top 4's (Texas)
1 Top 4 (Arkansas)

Logic
Matt_Lane is offline  
Old 03-28-2010, 09:13 PM   #22
YamiRiZzLe
Pojo Veteran
 
YamiRiZzLe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Age: 29
Posts: 874
iTrader: -1 (0%)
Default

It appears as there stats, in the summary screen. You will notice their stats change to the proper IV/EV's
__________________
Team GG

I buy YGO, I normally have a buylist that is updated, pm me!
YamiRiZzLe is offline  
Old 03-31-2010, 04:00 PM   #23
jaws_is_ra
Master of Ra
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: In side Ra's Tablet
Posts: 5,435
iTrader: 0
Default

that the EV/IV code I also have in my listed L=EV R=IV

I am working on geting a few more codes for Events
__________________
Leader and Founder of Team Mythology

RIP Martha Jane Burke-Cunningham May 21, 1924 - June 13, 2013 (Grandma)

RIP Silver Lugia Williams Nov 2002-March 23r 2014 (My Cat)
jaws_is_ra is offline  
Old 03-31-2010, 05:57 PM   #24
DPM1
Pojo Veteran
 
DPM1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In the dark beyond.
Posts: 2,005
iTrader: 0
Default

ThankS for the codes guys
__________________

Wifi Record:12-2

Team Record:
Admin of Team Fiasco

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n508/Zek4040s/Dpmsig-1.jpg


pokemon white Fc: 2752-2607-1534
DPM1 is offline  
Old 04-01-2010, 12:02 PM   #25
FutureTrunksSSJ1
 
FutureTrunksSSJ1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,721
iTrader: 2 (67%)
Default

I tried the PKMN modifier and it worked for about 6 times but afterwards it kept making my game freeze. Use this one. It's shorter and works 100%. Just got Arceus with it. It works the same way.

94000130 FCFF0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
00000D14 01ED0001
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FDFF0000
62111880 00000000
B2111880 00000000
DA000000 00000D16
C0000000 00000027
D7000000 00025A68
D2000000 00000000
FutureTrunksSSJ1 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

 
Advertisements


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.