Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Star Wars Minis > Star Wars Minis - 200 Point Format Squad Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2008, 07:57 PM   #1
.45&aShovel
Pojo Newbie

.45&aShovel is on a distinguished road
Default Exar Kun and the Fun Bunch...

I'm very new to the game and just played my first game last Saturday. I ran the ESB bounty hunters and did ok. Took out Vader. Found out I really like 4-LOM, Bounty Hunter. I just put together a team and was wondering if it would compete. I know there is a complete lack of range, but figured my hit points would keep me in for enough time to do some major damage. Here is what I came up with:

Exar Kun 84
Young Krayt Dragon 50
Reek 51
Gotal Fringer 9
Ugnaught Demolitionist x 2, 6

I figured I could lay some hefty damage with Krayt and Reek and use the Gotal for cover fire. Maybe land a crit disinigration. Then use Transfer Essence to one of the Ugs or Gotal to have Kun sweep up the mess. Will this work? 550 Hit Points ought to keep me in for awhile.
.45&aShovel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:07 PM   #2
RoqueSaber

RoqueSaber is on a distinguished road

replace krayt with another reek, the reek has tons more HP. Kun is playable in 200 but doesnt work as well. Also, this squad is slightly on the light side in activations. Welcome to the game!
RoqueSaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 12:59 PM   #3
Kublair Khan
Pojo Newbie

Kublair Khan is on a distinguished road

To be honest my Unit 66 squad could probably take out your ugnaughts and fringer before they got close to me and because of my Bacara you couldn't target me with any for powers until you were adjacent to my guys and also because of Cody I could walk right around your Kun without provoking attacks of opportunity if we next to walls. 66 loves me. LOL
Kublair Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 08:39 PM   #4
.45&aShovel
Pojo Newbie

.45&aShovel is on a distinguished road

Lol, that's why I ask the question. I just thought I could charge in for 70 damage from Krayt and 60 for Reek. Then jump in with Kun. Oh well, gotta play a few more games before I learn the strategies and figures Thx guys.
.45&aShovel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 04:25 PM   #5
SithDragon13

SithDragon13 is on a distinguished road

Playing against a good player, you wont ever be able to slam into anything but an ug or other filler, so dont count on getting it off more than once or twice. Savages are not real good with Exar. They do well against jedi in general, but suffer against everything else. exar swap is his strongest build. Get a couple swoop bikes an amanin scout or two and some back up shooters.
SithDragon13 is offline   Reply With Quote