Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh TCG "Traditional" Deck Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2008, 02:27 AM   #1
shonenhikada
Pojo Veteran

shonenhikada is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Seto Kaiba Deck

MAIN DECK :
monsters
1x Chaos Emperor Dragon
3x Blue eyes White Dragon
1x Kaiser Glider
1x Luster dragon# 2
1x White Horned Dragon
1x Judge man
1x Hyozanryu
1x vampire lord
1x Slate warrior
1x vorse raider
1x spear dragon
1x X-head cannon
1x La jin the mystical Genie of the lamp
1x dark blader
1x Kaiser sea horse
1x Enraged battle ox
3x Thunder dragon
1x Blade knight
1x Tribe infection virus
1x Des Feral imp
1x Y-dragon Head
1x Z-metal tank
1x Twin head behemoth
1x Divine Dragon-Ragnarök
1x Different dimension dragon
1x Lord of D.
2x Giant germ
1x spirit Ryu
1x ancient lamp
1x pith dark dragon
1x cyber jar
1x cyber stein
1x clone dragon
1x kaibaman
1x Paladin of the white Dragon

Spells
1x mega morph
2x Flute of summoning dragon
1x card of demise
1x monster reborn
1x pot of greed
1x polymerization
1x heavy storm
1x premature burial
1x soul exchange
1x melody of awakening dragon
1x A wing beat of giant dragon
1x Ancient rules
1x Shrink
1x Silent doom
1x enemy controller
1x cost down
1x white dragon ritual
1x spell absorption
1x Fiend sanctuary
1x Burst stream of destruction
1x dimension fusion
1x ring of defense
1x soul release
1x command silencer

Trap
1x crush card virus
1x magical trick mirror
1x clone duplication
1x shadow spell
1x negate attack
1x ring of destruction
1x dragon rage
1x burst breath
1x power balance
1x Interdimensional matter transporter
1x Final attack orders
1x attack guidance armor
1x call of the haunted
1x virus cannon
1x Flat level 4

Fusion deck
XYZ DRAGON CANNON
YZ TANK CANNON
XY DRAGON CANNON
XZ TANK CANNON
BLUE EYES ULTIMATE DRAGON
KING DRAGUN
TWIN HEADED THUNDER DRAGON
DARK BLADER THE DRAGON KNIGHT.

Last edited by shonenhikada : 02-13-2008 at 02:31 AM.
shonenhikada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 09:25 AM   #2
Felgrand-Inferno

Felgrand-Inferno is on a distinguished road

u have way to many cards
Felgrand-Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 09:33 AM   #3
Kyoske
Ouroboros....

Kyoske is on a distinguished road

I see that you're trying to do an "All Around" Kaiba deck. Trust me, that won't work when actually dueling. Try to focus upon ONE arc that Kaiba dueled in and base your deck off of that. I liked to use the Battle City Arc deck, but I think the Virtual world Arc deck was his best IMO.

As for the current deck, I give it a 3/10. Waaaaaaay too many cards.
Kyoske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 09:44 AM   #4
shonenhikada
Pojo Veteran

ah can't trust ya because I've tested this deck and kick some series monarch ass with believe from someone who field tested this thing it kicks ass.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:09 AM   #5
Felgrand-Inferno

trust Kyoske cause he is right, There is no way u r gonna get the cards you need. Maybe run Kaiba's Machine deck.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:47 AM   #6
Fook123
IGNORE ME!!!

Fook123 is on a distinguished road

woah! 40 monsters is a bit much.
Fook123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:11 PM   #7
Sobaku
Battoru

Sobaku is on a distinguished road

this doesnt stand a ghost of a chance in the traditional format... >.> before you get to do something you are already facing CED and BLS
Sobaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 02:13 PM   #8
shonenhikada
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felgrand-Inferno View Post
trust Kyoske cause he is right, There is no way u r gonna get the cards you need. Maybe run Kaiba's Machine deck.
I really want to but he's wrong sorry,i TESTED THIS DECK AND IT WORKS PERFECT,DON'T BELIEVE ME RECREATE IT.

Additional Comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobaku View Post
this doesnt stand a ghost of a chance in the traditional format... >.> before you get to do something you are already facing CED and BLS
ah no sorry,A stop being bias plz,a good and smart duelist test a deck first then rates whether it's good or bad,a bad duelist or some one whose ****y looks at a deck and based on if it doesn't fit his initial criteria bad mouths it even though he has no reason to.

Last edited by shonenhikada : 02-13-2008 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-13-2008, 02:13 PM   #9
Sobaku
Battoru

just from the look there is no need to playtest it.. really... you will see.. just go play on a trad tournament...
-

(Super special awsome players dont need to playtest and recreate the deck... they do it in their head :3 )
Old 02-13-2008, 02:15 PM   #10
shonenhikada
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
just from the look there is no need to playtest it.. really... you will see.. just go play on a trad tournament...
-

(Super special awsome players dont need to playtest and recreate the deck... they do it in their head :3 )
well i played test it an it worked well for me,so i guess always judging a book by it's cover isn't always the best approach. And doing things by your head bad idea,because you draw cards random so thinking up moments where it would fail is basically being bias.

And no super special awesome players don't do that,those that are open minded would at least test it out,and those in my books are good duelist.

Last edited by shonenhikada : 02-13-2008 at 02:17 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:18 PM   #11
Sobaku
Battoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by shonenhikada View Post
well i played test it an it worked well for me,so i guess always judging a book by it's cover isn't always the best approach. And doing things by your head bad idea,because you draw cards random so thinking up moments where it would fail is basically being bias.
NO WAI! you are not even playing Dragons Mirror to get the fusions out more easily... and 40 mosnters in a Trad. Deck? thats really gonna slow you down and chaos will kill you.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:23 PM   #12
shonenhikada
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
NO WAI! you are not even playing Dragons Mirror to get the fusions out more easily... and 40 mosnters in a Trad. Deck? thats really gonna slow you down and chaos will kill you.

it's called ratio you ever heard of that,well i never went against a chaos deck i must try that sometime anyway, no a good deck ratio is 1:1 in terms of monster to magic and trap cards,this deck has that. if you new what card of demise,power balance or spell silencer does chaos decks won't do much damage,up to now you haven't look at the cards just the size.

Jeez... I'm telling you it works, I have the favor more because i actually had an initial idea tweaked it until it played and it does,you on the other hand are just saying it's bad without doing anything. Now if this was a school you would be like the kid who doesn't do his homework but expect to pass an exam while I'll be well you get the idea.

All I'm saying is their's more favor here for me,If you want to end it just play the damn thing and stop being lazy.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:30 PM   #13
Sobaku
Battoru

Quote:
it's called ratio you ever heard of that,well i never went against a chaos deck i must try that sometime anyway, no a good deck ratio is 1:1 in terms of monster to magic and trap cards,this deck has that. if you new what card of demise,power balance or spell silencer does chaos decks won't do much damage,up to now you haven't look at the cards just the size.

Jeez... I'm telling you it works, I have the favor more because i actually had an initial idea tweaked it until it played and it does,you on the other hand are just saying it's bad without doing anything. Now if this was a school you would be like the kid who doesn't do his homework but expect to pass an exam while I'll be well you get the idea.

All I'm saying is their's more favor here for me,If you want to end it just play the damn thing and stop being lazy.

Nah.. iam not gona to argue with you about this anymore.. thats the reason.. you never even played against chaos... then you goota get prepared becasue most players in Trad play it...and.. your ratio sucks, its really bad o.O
and traditional is meant to be faster then your opponent.. else you are dead

Last edited by Sobaku : 02-13-2008 at 02:32 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:33 PM   #14
shonenhikada
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Nah.. iam not gona to argue with you about this anymore.. thats the reason.. you never even played against chaos... then you goota get prepared becasue most players in Trad play it...and.. your ratio sucks, its really bad o.O
I gladly like to go and play chaos deck,I'm not scared of chaos. i think i'll be fun. So you want to use dragon mirror to summon i have cyber stein that's nice also different card types use,we can't all like the same card or use the same card now can we oh wait that's what players are doing now oh right i forgot lack of originality.

I never played against chaos because I just never did ok. Why are a lot of people who play yu-gi-oh now are so much of a "D I C K" when something doesn't fit normal criteria.

I've seen a whole set of decks with the same format

40 cards

20 monster

10-15 spells

5-10 traps

for god sakes can't you come up with anything original when it comes to deck ratio.

Last edited by shonenhikada : 02-13-2008 at 02:35 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:36 PM   #15
Sobaku
Battoru

yeah.. i was nice to you and honestly said that your deck doesnt stand a chance.. then go and play against chaos.. and then post here again
-
oh.. and in your example of school.. it would be me who did his homework
Old 02-13-2008, 02:38 PM   #16
shonenhikada
Pojo Veteran

that's what you call being nice,well if so I'm sorry If i offended you in anyway,fine I'll play against a chaos deck and see how things are.

ah nope what work did you do,nothing except bad mouthing a deck while sitting on your Ass and you haven't even tried it. How is that school work,i mean do you go to school and not do the assignment and the next day when the teachers handing out the work your paper magical shows up in the pack.Sorry but your the kid in class who procrastinated.

Last edited by shonenhikada : 02-13-2008 at 02:43 PM.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:07 AM   #17
Felgrand-Inferno

Quote:
I gladly like to go and play chaos deck,I'm not scared of chaos. i think i'll be fun. So you want to use dragon mirror to summon i have cyber stein that's nice also different card types use,we can't all like the same card or use the same card now can we oh wait that's what players are doing now oh right i forgot lack of originality.

I never played against chaos because I just never did ok. Why are a lot of people who play yu-gi-oh now are so much of a "D I C K" when something doesn't fit normal criteria.

I've seen a whole set of decks with the same format

40 cards

20 monster

10-15 spells

5-10 traps

for god sakes can't you come up with anything original when it comes to deck ratio.

Were u playing someone who knows NOTHING about Yu-Gi-Oh?
Cause the only person i have seen with a deck like that was a 6 year old

Last edited by Felgrand-Inferno : 02-14-2008 at 11:59 AM.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:02 PM   #18
JByrd
Pojo Veteran

JByrd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
ah can't trust ya because I've tested this deck and kick some series monarch ass with believe from someone who field tested this thing it kicks ass.
Any deck kicks ass if they get the right opening hand for their deck build.........

Feb. 2004 Oregon Regional Champ
2004 Nats Qualifier
Retired Yugioh 05-07, and Returned 07-08.
D.G.Demise
Plasma Control
Twilight Circle
JByrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 04:17 PM   #19
shonenhikada
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JByrd View Post
Any deck kicks ass if they get the right opening hand for their deck build.........
yes but i can kick ass with what ever hand given to me,a trait i see a lot of duelist lack,that's why they resort to 40 card decks.

You see what people don't realize is once you have the right balance of monsters and traps and you've practiced and worked out the kinks in a deck it can work well no matter what the deck size,something which i did with this deck.

And no I do not play against 6 year olds,I play with people at a local liming spot who used to be playing the game since 1997,their very good players but still this deck can still play well against them,it probably me I can work with large decks and beat down people,I did that when i went on yu-gi-oh online which I only spent like a week on forming a 80 card deck of the three structure decks they give you from entering a duel pass + the extra deck you get based on the duel pass theme, i already reach lv 15 and that was with only like 8 duel passes.

note: I don't play yu-gi-oh online at all really,just wanted to try it out.

The first person i faced on-line with my 80 card deck had no losses and I dueled her she lost lol.

Last edited by shonenhikada : 02-15-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:39 PM   #20
JByrd
Pojo Veteran

She probably lost because she was laughing her ***** off at your deck, or even left because she found no reason to waste her time vs this deck. Seriously, this deck stands no chance against a serious traditional deck. This deck stands no chance in Advanced format(Even if your allowed to use cards in this deck that are banned). Because your deck holds no consistency. You can say, oh well I beat this person, I beat that person, I beat this person online, you need to playtest this deck before you talk:

A. No reason to play test a deck thats not worthy of being play tested.

B. Talk is cheap, play somebody with this deck that has recognizable skill.

C. A good amount of online duels are BS because you can easily say I drew this card, or I drew that card when you don't really have this card, you don't really have that card, hell you didn't even have that opening hand, you just told them you did(for duels that are done over Instant messengers and such).

D. Again, this deck holds no damn consistency. Seriously for example: 80 card deck, you have paladin of white dragon, whats your chances of getting the ritual? Having Y part, whats your chances of having or getting X and Z with a deck that size? Yea you can luck draw it, but chances are, your SoL.

2004 Nats Qualifier
D.G.Demise
Plasma Control
Twilight Circle
Old 02-15-2008, 05:28 PM   #21
shonenhikada
Pojo Veteran

ah what have we been talking about for the last couple of post,it's been play tested ya looney.'

Well anyway even though you are insane,I agree talk is cheap,and that's precisely why your worlds mean nothing seriously have you even tested it I'm afraid not. So why don't you try it out for yourself ands stop boasting and making radical assumptions about a deck.

Last edited by shonenhikada : 02-15-2008 at 05:31 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:37 PM   #22
JByrd
Pojo Veteran

I'm afraid your talk means nothing when 99.99999% of the ppl agree with the opposite of what you believe and/or are saying. I'm sorry you can't comprehend the mechanics of how to have the best chance of winning at this game. Not everyone is blessed with the gift of common sense ._. , I mean even theme decks have a certain degree of common sense when they are built. But your deck...... enough said.

2004 Nats Qualifier
D.G.Demise
Plasma Control
Twilight Circle

Last edited by JByrd : 02-15-2008 at 07:09 PM.
Old 02-16-2008, 02:55 AM   #23
shonenhikada
Pojo Veteran

ok tell you what,shut the hell up.Ok the majority aren't always right and what your promoting now is downright discrimination of something because it's different,this is one of the reason why a lot of people who use to play the game left,because people like you.Anyway chances are your never gonna agree and that's normal for a human,most of the time people always think their right and never accept new ideas.

So you can continue to play your little game however you want to using back the same old cards,same deck structure and same deck size and call it something new,and I;'ll use my cool deck.I'm done bickering with you,because in reality all you've done is sit on your fat ass have done nothing not even recreate it and you know why because your a lazy person who likes to bag on people for amusement because you so pathetic.
Old 02-16-2008, 03:55 AM   #24
SkillsThatKills
Banned User

SkillsThatKills is on a distinguished road

.... one moment..

ROFLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ok i'm done now.

TO EVERYONE THAT POSTED HERE, CEPT THE IDIOT WHO THINKS HIS DECK IS GODLY, HUDDLE UP~

Don't argue with this simplistic idiot who knows jack sqaut about yugimonz, dont waste your time and dont let him bring you down to his pathetic level of thinking.

to the kaiba freak, yea.. you dont stand a fricken hell of a chance against ANY deck at all. like jb said, TALK IS CHEAP, if you want to prove that YOUR "awesome" deck is so ***** incredible, why dont we all DUEL using LIVE STREAM aka the WEB CAM, with your "zomgibeatamonarchdeckwiththispieceo********" deck.

stop being an obnoxious moron, and duel us via live. if you make some lame excuse of not having a web cam, log off pojo and forget your pass. trust me, it'll make everyone happy.

duel everyone who posted here via live with that "my deck is so cool" deck,and PROVE that your deck stands a chance in a friggin format.

if you deny, your a piece of BS that will never go away.
SkillsThatKills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 04:21 AM   #25
Felgrand-Inferno

Quote:
yes but i can kick ass with what ever hand given to me,a trait i see a lot of duelist lack,that's why they resort to 40 card decks.

You see what people don't realize is once you have the right balance of monsters and traps and you've practiced and worked out the kinks in a deck it can work well no matter what the deck size,something which i did with this deck.

And no I do not play against 6 year olds,I play with people at a local liming spot who used to be playing the game since 1997,their very good players but still this deck can still play well against them,it probably me I can work with large decks and beat down people,I did that when i went on yu-gi-oh online which I only spent like a week on forming a 80 card deck of the three structure decks they give you from entering a duel pass + the extra deck you get based on the duel pass theme, i already reach lv 15 and that was with only like 8 duel passes.

note: I don't play yu-gi-oh online at all really,just wanted to try it out.

The first person i faced on-line with my 80 card deck had no losses and I dueled her she lost lol.
Sure

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!! LOL