Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh Card of the Day
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2007, 07:10 AM   #1
Pojo
Administrator

Pojo is a splendid one to beholdPojo is a splendid one to beholdPojo is a splendid one to beholdPojo is a splendid one to beholdPojo is a splendid one to beholdPojo is a splendid one to beholdPojo is a splendid one to behold
Default 10-22 Elemental Hero Neos Alius - TAEV-EN018

Elemental Hero Neos Alius

Light-Gemini-Warrior
Level 4
1900 atk 1300 def

This card is treated as a Normal monster while face up on the Field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face up on the Field, you can Normal Summon it to be treated as an effect monster with the following effect:

This face up card's name is treated as "Elemental Hero Neos"

Card Ratings
Traditional: 1.00
Advanced: 3.25

Ratings are based on a 1 to 5 scale 1 being the worst.
3 = average. 5 is the highest rating.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:37 PM   #2
GeneralZorpa

Location: On the Battlefield... Team: Team Bizarro......... Deck: Gravekeepers
GeneralZorpa is on a distinguished road

Most of you will think "Eww, E-Hero" and to you I say good riddance. This is probably the most searchable and revivable card inthe game AND he has 1900 ATK. That means Birthright, O-Oversoul, Reinforcements of the Army, Soul Resurrection, Stratos, Symbols of Duty and E-Emergency call can search and Special Summon him. Not to mention Ocean and Skyscraper 2 Hero City. This card gives Big City some of the Big muscle it's been looking for. Agreat card, but only in the right deck. In fact it's effect is almost a liability as you will never want to turn it into Neos, unless you use Brain Control on your opponent's Grand Mole or something...

Traditional-1/5
Advanced-4/5

Featured Writer and Card of the Day Reviewer

5th Place South San Francisco Regionals 2007
Scrubbed 3 SJC's and Counting!
Qualified for Nationals 07
Creator of Outlandish Decks That Sometimes Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by why i luvz pojo
x-saber has too many searcher and recruiter to make it consistent.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:37 PM   #3
Mr. Random
Has 782 Rescue Cat

Mr. Random is on a distinguished road
Default Elemental Hero Neos Alius

This monster helps with the Neos Fusions. It is a Gemini Monster so when it first hits the field it is just a plain 1900 attacked. That attack isn't that bad either. It can stand up to anything except anything that needs a Tribute. So when you Gemini Summon his name become Elemental Hero Neos. He doesn't go to 2500 ATK or anything else special, but if you got the Neo Spaican monsters and their fusions it will come in handy, but only if you were able to summon a spacian monster, summon this, and re-summon it to the field and all this has to go right. When one part goes wrong then Alius won't really matter. Also sometimes you need that Normal Summon instead of using the Gemini Summon. This won't see play unless if people want to make a Elemental Hero/Neos Deck only tournament or something.

Traditional: 1/5
Advanced: 2/5
Art: 2/5
Old 10-15-2007, 06:14 AM   #4
~Dark Paladin~
Featured Writer / COTD analyst

~Dark Paladin~ is on a distinguished road

Yes, this card IS an E-Hero, and yes, this card IS a Gemini...ignoring all that, it's a good card. A Level 4 monster with 1900 attack? That's good, and some of the power that the Big City Hero Deck has been looking for. So he can be Neos if you Gemini him? Who cares, the Neos fusions aren't with playing, and neither is Neos. Use this guy because he's easily summoned, special summoned, and powerful. He should have just been a vanilla.

Ratings:

1/5 Traditional

4/5 Advanced (Big City Hero Deck)

2.75/5 Art

Duel From Beyond--Chapter 6--New!

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=487213
Old 10-18-2007, 05:25 PM   #5
Otaku
Pojo Veteran

Otaku will become famous soon enough

Eww... an E-hero.

Wait! Don't go! It's totally not the rant you think it is!

Still with me? I just want to point out how they overkill the E-hero support. Now this is eventually leading to a somewhat playable E-hero deck, but usually as a side effect. Also, how many E-heros do we need? I mean, originally they seemed a bit like an FF spoof, maybe with a little Avengers or Justice League thrown in, but now it's obscene. They couldn't split them into different hero sub-groups and then just referenced "Hero" cards? I mean, there are a lot more things that sound cool and make sense in front of "Hero", I fancy the triad of Wildheart, Bladedge, and Necroshade could have been "Savage" Heros or something. Yes, my lame is name, but I hope it at least made my point. :-P

Anyway, this is a solid 1900 ATK vanilla beatstick E-hero Warrior. Don't worry about getting the Gemini Effect (or getting the fusions). I suppose it is a decent beatstick for a Gemini Decks, but mostly, it's just a nice beatstick for generic E-heros, which I'll let my fellow reviewers elaborate on since I haven't paid much attention. Oh, and do remember that 1900 has long since stopped being phenominal: we have Cyber Dragon (fake level 4), Goblin Attack Force, Goblin Elite Attack Force, Zombyra the Dark and a few other decent big beatsticks. For that matter, even in Warrior Decks GAF would often be just as useful (but with a bit better of an ATK score).

Ratings

Traditional - 1/5

Advanced - 3/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJ_Toast
You need to realize that there are NO women on the internet. It's a place where men are men, girls are men, and children are the F.B.I.

Last edited by Otaku : 10-19-2007 at 07:11 AM.