I have an animation show in the works right now for my animation class and was hoping to get some help. If you could can you please answer these small questions they would help me alot.
Here is the small plot for right now it will be an 8 part anime that will lead into the main Series called Legend of the Forest Guardian. Staring Hania Dyani and Yamka Elu as the main characters along with a new character, Ananda Tasunke
Story Synopsis- Trials of Essen chant
A young male deer named Hania Dyani age 16 that is about to under go a test of to become an adult. He along with his best friend Yamka Elu age 15 will face the hardships and Triumphs of the 7 trials of Essen chant. Along there Journey they discover that they share more that just a friendship.
Story Synopsis- Legend of the Forest Guardian
A young deer named Hania Dyani sets out on a quest to bring the great Canowicakte (hunters of the forest) to Justus with the help of his best friend Yamka Elu, and Ananda Tasunke to avenge the deaths of there families, friends, and villages lost to the hunters. Along the way Hania will discover that his friendship with Yamka has grown into something greater and that only through his kindness and inner strength will he create a new safe world for his friends to live in.
1) What is your favorite kind of story? Why?
2) What do you need to see from the characters to make them appeal to you?
3) What traits do you think make up a good character
4) Do you think you would watch an animation show about animals (not disney lol)?
5) Could you fall in love with animal characters like most of you have with yugi and others?
6) What do you think about the title of the storys I need some fixes with the 2nd one it is to long lol?
If you would like to see some character art work or most of the first chapter I can e-mail them to you so you can see what I got so far.