Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Pokémon > Pokémon Ask Our Masters - TCG Rules & Collecting Q's only
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2005, 02:16 PM   #1
JerryRice
Learning the Ropes

Default Complete Pokemon Trading Card Checklist/Attack List

Sorry to start 2 threads in one day, but I wanted to email Pojo or whoever to find out if there exists anywhere on this planet, a listing of all Pokemon from each set in one single file (hopefully txt or word readable) WITH each attack, attack description, stats, poke-powers/bodies, and every bit of information that would be viewable on the card itself.

I did a pretty extensive search but came up empty. If this cannot be answered here I will just use the email on the Contact Us link in the Pojo main site. The next best thing I have found is the "Card Search" on another main Pokemon site. If that database of information could be put in one file (which I'm sure isn't that hard to do), it would be a great resource to have. Maybe I'll go ask them if they could make it downloadable, I don't see anyone having this file of Pokemon information illegal in any way. It would be very useful and I hope someone will have a checklist with this added information available before 2010. Like c'mon, how long has Pokemon been around for... and no attack list available, anywhere online? Yikes.
JerryRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 03:19 PM   #2
PokePop

www.pokepedia.net

The PokeGym
PokePop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 04:32 PM   #3
JerryRice
Learning the Ropes

Thank you for the link, this seems to be a more extensive version of the one at tcgplayer.com, but I am still looking for something that is downloadable, into one file, and I really don't think it exists. I guess I'll have to get high speed sometime and not worry about connecting on dial up to get this information, the sad thing is, high speed doesn't exist on the road where I live. So, that sucks.
JerryRice is offline   Reply With Quote