Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2005, 05:27 PM   #1
DarkMorphmon
Pojo Veteran

DarkMorphmon is on a distinguished road
Default Yu-Gi-Oh: GX - Episode 14

Judai is going to duel Jinzo? Oy vey! Anyway, he uses an Ectoplasm card, which is the TCG/OCG version instead of the anime version. Of course, he uses a Jinzo... kinda reduntent, no?

Anyway, I wonder if Judai would use any new cards. I'd like to see the Dark Attribute Elemental Hero. I wonder if he has an effect and is strong.

Anyway, I saw the scared reactions... and it was funny! Anyway, I hope it is better than the duel with Sal.
Old 01-01-2005, 05:40 PM   #2
TheBebop
Aware of Vacuity

TheBebop is on a distinguished road

Well, up to now, we have seen 30 cards from his main deck and 5 fusion monsters. So there are still 10 more cards from his main deck we still have to see. I just cant wait for his duel against little yugi's deck.

Tyler Durden, Fight Club.
Old 01-01-2005, 07:43 PM   #3
Hikaru no Michiru
Bleach Fan

Hikaru no Michiru is on a distinguished road

And it looks like Jinzo is in the same getup Big 5 was in Virtual World.

Contribute or die!
Old 01-01-2005, 08:57 PM   #4
Isaac2
Servant of Dartz

Isaac2 is on a distinguished road

I wonder how it's possible for a spirit of the Jinzo card to duel againest Judai. He's either virtual, or this could introduce another fake Millenium Item. I'm thinking the Millenium Ring.

Fiction Press Account
Old 01-01-2005, 09:02 PM   #5
DarkMorphmon
Pojo Veteran

I'd like to see that too. It's obvious Judai's going to win at the end. He is the main character, after all. Plus, the one that's using Yugi's deck is a jerk.

Anyway, I hope Judai uses at least one of the ten unseen cards he has in his deck. It'd be cool to know what he has. Too bad most of them are anime-only. It'd be cool if Elemental Heroes were real.

I wonder if they'd continue after episode 19. If they stopped, it'd leave a ton of loose ends and it'd make a lot of duelists (me especially) angry.
Old 01-01-2005, 09:06 PM   #6
Isaac2
Servant of Dartz

Three of them are already out. Remember? Featherman, Burstlady, and Flame Wingman.

Fiction Press Account
Old 01-01-2005, 10:54 PM   #7
Kyoske
Ouroboros....

Kyoske is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMorphmon
I'd like to see that too. It's obvious Judai's going to win at the end. He is the main character, after all. Plus, the one that's using Yugi's deck is a jerk.

Anyway, I hope Judai uses at least one of the ten unseen cards he has in his deck. It'd be cool to know what he has. Too bad most of them are anime-only. It'd be cool if Elemental Heroes were real.

I wonder if they'd continue after episode 19. If they stopped, it'd leave a ton of loose ends and it'd make a lot of duelists (me especially) angry.
Featherman, Burstlady, and Flamewingman have been released in the OCG. They are in the Premium Pack 8.
Old 01-01-2005, 10:56 PM   #8
HalHornCorSec
The Legacy Duelist

HalHornCorSec is on a distinguished road

I doubt they'd stop after 19 . . . I see at least another 5 episodes after that as a mandatory add-on. And, there are so many different directions that they could take this show that it isn't even funny. So many old characters to bring back--so many favorites to see again and get an update on.

Judai'll win against Yugi's deck . . . but isn't one of the lessons behind that duel that it's not the decks, it's the duelists who use them? They have to have him, if nothing else, face off against Yugi for real.

Oh, well. I just hope that this duel turns out to be good, and we see some new cards.

Later.

Witness the powers of the Nameless Pharaoh with The Deck of the Legendary Duel King! (Version 2016.1)

Also get your game on with The Deck of the Slifer Slacker!
Old 01-03-2005, 07:04 AM   #9
CountAustin
Banned User

CountAustin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac2
I wonder how it's possible for a spirit of the Jinzo card to duel againest Judai. He's either virtual, or this could introduce another fake Millenium Item. I'm thinking the Millenium Ring.
it could be that someone died and in the afterlife they took on the form of psycho shocker and whenever he walks among the world of the living everyone will see him as the deadly psycho shocker!
but still its great to see another spooky duel coming on since the last spook duel was titan versus judai and titan's archfiend deck was not all that scary
Old 01-03-2005, 07:31 AM   #10
DarkMorphmon
Pojo Veteran

Big 5?

Anyway, he could use the Doll of Malice/Ecoplasma combo. Since they're using the real effects, it would work as long as he's keeping his Life Points protected from direct attacks. I am positive Judai would not mistreat his monsters in the same way.
Old 01-03-2005, 07:40 PM   #11
Shadow Mage

Shadow Mage is on a distinguished road

It makes sense that this Jinzo is 1 of the big 5 because the 1 we seen has a deck that's focus on destroying and gaining lifepoints.
Old 01-03-2005, 08:40 PM   #12
NarutoKun128
~Kyuubi no Youko~

NarutoKun128 is on a distinguished road

But didn't the Big 5 get 'deleted' by Noah?
Old 01-03-2005, 08:56 PM   #13
DarkMorphmon
Pojo Veteran

Indeed, he was. But, like Yami Bakura, the truly evil do not stay down.

I bet, in the dubbed version, it would be Big 5. That'd be interesting, no?
Old 01-03-2005, 09:27 PM   #14
Isaac2
Servant of Dartz

There's only one way to find out. Wait till Wednesday and see if that's Lector or not.

Fiction Press Account
Old 01-03-2005, 09:46 PM   #15
TheRockBoS
Judge Man

TheRockBoS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac2
There's only one way to find out. Wait till Wednesday and see if that's Lector or not.
Lector? I only know Daimon was Psycho Shocker in the Big 5.....

(yes, I know it was Lector in the dub, but this ain't no dub.....)

My H/W List

My ebay
Old 01-04-2005, 03:31 PM   #16
Ultimate Dragon
Pojo Veteran

Ultimate Dragon is on a distinguished road

Wrong Season. I Believe Daimon Was A Game Master From Season 1 A Shadow Game.
Old 01-04-2005, 05:27 PM   #17
DarkMorphmon
Pojo Veteran

Tomorrow they'd have Judai dueling Psycho Shocker (Jinzo sounds better, IMO). I hope Judai uses a few new cards. Also, I hope its going to be interesting.
Old 01-05-2005, 05:09 PM   #18
TheRockBoS
Judge Man

TheRockBoS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Dragon
Wrong Season. I Believe Daimon Was A Game Master From Season 1 A Shadow Game.
I beg to differ. Please read and watch for the Japanese name for Lector.

http://www.ratandfox.net/YuGiOh/003/108.html

Also, it was NOT a first season, it was a first series.

Yugioh: Duel Monsters was the 2nd series by TVTokyo (which is what is being shown by 4Kids as the English language dubbed version).

Yugioh: A Shadow Game was the first series done by Toei.

And there goes your creditability.

My H/W List

My ebay
Old 01-05-2005, 06:05 PM   #19
Jeez
mercenary for hire

Jeez is on a distinguished road

mmm no episode summary yet alright i will try my best
Episode 14 dual summary
Note: i have no knowledge of japanese just posting it based on what i see
Jinzo Goes first
Normal Summon Malice doll of demise 1600/1700
Then activates Ectoplasmer on it-good move
Yuki loses 800 lps
3200/4000
Yuki's turn
Draws Mirage of nightmare also has emergency provision, polymerization, hero emerges,featherman, in his hand (cant make out 4th card)
Summon Feather man- not again?
Sets all 4 cards
Activates Mirage of Nightmare
Attacks with Featherman
Jinzo loses 1000 lps
then uses ecto's effect on it
3200/2500
Turn 2
Malice comes back
Yuki draws 4 cards thru MoN(Burstman, dont recoginse this, Clayman, Frienddog)
Then activates emergency provision
4200/3500
Jinzo summons a emissary of afterlife 1600 attack
Yuki activates a hero emerges summons burstman thru its effect
both are destroyed
Jinzo chooses thousands eyes idol, yuki chooses burstlady
Jinzo attacks with malice and uses ecto on it
1800/3500
gtg will add more in a hour

H/W list Nearly Complete tp1-4 sets
Master ref list
Old 01-05-2005, 06:10 PM   #20
HalHornCorSec
The Legacy Duelist

HalHornCorSec is on a distinguished road

Seems like an interesting duel so far . . . the contant use of Malice Doll is fairly unusual for an anime character, strategy-wise. But, that's what makes this seem good.

Also, Thousand-Eyes Idol COULD mean one of two things, IMO: a Fusion Summon, or a Metamorphosis. And, any word on WHAT Jinzo is?

Please, post more soon.

Witness the powers of the Nameless Pharaoh with The Deck of the Legendary Duel King! (Version 2016.1)

Also get your game on with The Deck of the Slifer Slacker!

Last edited by HalHornCorSec : 01-05-2005 at 06:12 PM.
Old 01-05-2005, 06:59 PM   #21
Ultimate Dragon
Pojo Veteran

Ultimate Dragon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRockBoS
I beg to differ. Please read and watch for the Japanese name for Lector.

http://www.ratandfox.net/YuGiOh/003/108.html

Also, it was NOT a first season, it was a first series.

Yugioh: Duel Monsters was the 2nd series by TVTokyo (which is what is being shown by 4Kids as the English language dubbed version).

Yugioh: A Shadow Game was the first series done by Toei.

And there goes your creditability.
Oh. Real Sorry About That. I Was Thinking Of DIMON Not DAIMON Who Was A Game Master In A Shadow Game.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:22 PM   #22
Jeez
mercenary for hire

Jeez is on a distinguished road

leaving off were i started
Yuki's turn
summons clayman
activates a some sort of equipment card (it has clayman's art) on it
then fuses clayman with burstday for ehero gunner 2000 attack
triggers the equipment cards effect? ( i guess if its sent to gy it can destroy 1 m/t card?) it destroy ectoplasmer
attacks jinzo's lps
1800/500
sets 1 m/t card
Yuki looks tired
Turn 3
Jinzo laughs
Malice is back
Tributes it for Jinzo- i didnt see that coming :rolleyes:
Jinzo attacks ehero gunner
1400/500
Yuki's turn
Sets friendog 1200 def
Turn 4
Summons a monster with 1000 attack (looks like spirit caller)
attacks frienddog with jinzo and then spirit caller attacks directly
Yuki gets ehero clayman and polymerization thru friendog's effect
400/500
activates amplifier on Jinzo
sets 1 m/t
Yuki's turn
draws and activates Pot of greed
Summons ehero bubbleman
activates what looks like equipment card meant only for bubbleman (big bazooka) it doubles its attack
bubbleman attacks spirit caller
Jinzo activates spirit barrier to protect his lps
Activates a magic card i am not sure off and returns a equip card with bubbleman's image to his hand.
Jinzo's turn
Jinzo attacks ehero bubbleman no damage thou
sets call of haunted
400/500
Yuki's turn
Draws hane kuriboh
Yuki summons ehero clayman and equips it with magic card
then fuses with bubbleman to form Ehero Mudballman? 1900 attack
uses equip cards effect to destroy amplifier, Jinzo is destroyed
but he tries to use call of haunted to come back
Yuki negates it with Solemn judgment
200/500
attacks with mudballman to win

H/W list Nearly Complete tp1-4 sets
Master ref list

Last edited by Jeez : 01-05-2005 at 07:25 PM.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:36 PM   #23
Isaac2
Servant of Dartz

Default Summary

Card names I make up as I go along. But if you've seen it, you'll know what I mean.

It's snowing on the Duel Island, and Judai is talking about something. Anyway, inside the Osiris Red Dorm, soemthing is cooking on the grill. Hayato and Daitokuchi are gonna eat while they watch Judai and Sho duel.

Judai summons Clayman. Sho has Cycriod and Gyriod out.

As they duel, Hayato and Daitokuchi watch. As they do, Pharaoh is looking at the food, which is enlarging. Then it explodes in his face! lol. Funny cat. Anyway, I think Judai is announcing his attack with Clayman.

It shows the title.

Then we see someone from Obelisk Blue running through the woods. After a bit he even screams.

Back at the dorm, Hayato picks up one of the food things on the grill and he starts to bounce it in his hands as it is hot.

The guy from before is running toward the dorm.

Hayato and Daitokuchi are eating the white stuff, I think it's tofu now.

The guy runs closer, then starts to collapse. He falls right through the bottom window of the dorm into where Judai and the others are. The duel holograms go away as they look at the guy.

Judai and Sho go check on him and the guy gets up. I think he wants to speak to Daitokuchi. Hayato, Daitokuchi and Pharaoh come and they talk.

The guy begs to Daitokuchi about a Duel Monster, to what I can understand, and needs his help. Anyway, after some talk, the guy explains.

He and his friends were inside the Obelisk Blue Duel Arena performing some strange ritual. One of them puts down a Destiny Board, the brown version, and they all put their hands on the scope piece, and start chanting something. Then, suddenly, a book falls down. Then they move a piece of the scope, and it moves to a U. Apparently it makes them freak out.

In reality, the gang talks more about this and wonder what it means. The guy is really frightened that some spirit is coming, which freaks Sho. Hayato and Judai look at each other and then Judai speaks to the guy.

Anyway, the guy mentions that he tried to leave the island, but when he got to the docks with the boat, he sees some strange man in a deep coat and hat on the ship as well as the boarding students. The robed man tips his hat up a bit, and pulls down a bit of his cloth covering his face. The guy is freaked and runs away.

Judai thinks about what is happening, and then the power goes out. Sho, Pharaoh *I think*, and Hayato are freaking out.

Then the robed man appears and everyone except Daitokuchi, is spooked. Even Pharaoh is frightened *cool!*. The guy has taken an unconsious Obelisk Blue guy, the same one, and starts to run away with him.

Everyone goes after him, with Judai up front. He thinks to himself about saving the guy, and he hears Sho's voice. He stops so the others can catch up. Judai has no idea where he's going.

Then Pharaoh starts shaking and making some sounds, as something is wrong. He knows where the guy is, I can tell because he's grring *correct me, don't know what that means*.

Judai and the others go in that direction. They run until they come to some strange power place. Judai goes forward and sees the unconsious dude again.

He runs to check on him, but stops as some power pole starts to emit electricity. It electrifies the place, and an image of Jinzo begins to form.

Everyone is surprised. Pharaoh jumps onto Daitokuchi, and Sho asks what's wrong. Both he and Pharaoh are spooked to the core.

Judai demands to know what is he, to Jinzo. After a bit, Jinzo starts to talk. And oddly, he almost sounds like japanese Lector.

He starts to speak something, I have no idea what he's saying. But it's got the other's shocked.

Anyway, Judai and Jinzo start talking to each other, and after that, more electricity goes around. Anyway, Judai activates his Duel Disk. Then Judai and Jinzo declare the duel.

Judai draws, and Jinzo starts to emit card images in front of him, that's his hand. Anyway, it's Jinzo's turn I guess. A card appears in front of him, and he summons Malice Doll of Demise. (1600/1700) He activates Ectoplasmer, and explains the effect. As he ends his turn, the monster loses his soul and it gets launched at Judai. (3200 LP)

Sho is worried.

Judai draws, and we see Emergency Provisions, Polymerization, A Hero Emerges, an unknown magic card, Featherman, and Mirage of Nightmare. He summons Featherman (1000/1000), then sets 4 cards. Then he plays Mirage of Nightmare. Featherman attacks directly, and it goes right through Jinzo (3000 LP). Then he uses Jinzo's Ectoplasmer on his own monster *unexpected of him, but it was still cool* (2500 LP). Judai ends his turn.

Sho is happy, and Judai is excited. Daitokuchi says something about a Shadow Game.

*Intermission*

Jinzo draws. He explains that MDOD can comeback if he was killed by a Continuous Magic Card. And so MDOD returns. But now Mirage of Nightmare activates. He gets to draw 4 cards. He draws Sparkman, Draining Shield, Clayman, and Frienddog. Then he activates Emergency Provisions on Mirage of Nightmare, and gains 1000 LP (4200 LP). Anyway, Jinzo summons a monster, that I have no idea what it is. (1600/?). Hayato and Sho are worried. Since Judai has no monsters!

Jinzo orders an attack with the strange monster. Judai activates A Hero Emerges. By the effect, Jinzo selects the card on the far right, and Judai summons Sparkman (1600/1400). Both monsters are toast.

Anyway, Jinzo says something about both players being able to draw a card. Jinzo draws Thousand Eyes Idol, and Judai draws Burstlady. MDOD attacks Judai directly (2600 LP). Then Jinzo uses Ectoplasmer on MDOD again. (1800 LP)

Jinzo ends his turn. Judai starts to think to himself.

Sho tells Judai to look at his legs, as it is now a hologram! I think Jinzo is saying that the closer he is to defeat, he'll soon become a hologram, just like Jinzo is now.

Anyway, Judai draws and summons Clayman (800/2000). Then Judai reveals Clayman's Fury and uses it on Clayman. Then Judai reveals Polymerization, so that he can fuse him and Burstlady to summon Mountain Gunner (2000/2500).

Judai then explains that when Clayman is sent to the graveyard with Clayman's Fury, it destroys 1 M/T card on the field. So he uses it on Ectoplasmer.

Anyway, Judai attacks directly (500 LP). Sho is happy now. Hayato tells him to finish it. Judai makes some comment. He sets a card and ends his turn.

Jinzo draws and laughs. He says something and brings back MDOD, again. Then he sacrifises it so he can summon Jinzo!

Well as the card appears, he disappears. And electricity flows into the card. The field is shown. On Jinzo's side, there is a dark aura forming on the ground. Then, Jinzo himself appears on the field. In other words, he summons himself (2400/1500).

The others are worried. And once again, we see that Pharaoh is shaking in the fur. Daitokuchi is worried now.

Jinzo tells Judai it's hopeless, and then he attacks Mountain Gunner (1400 LP). Jinzo ends his turn.

Once again, we see his worried friends. But man, they keep using the same type of shot everytime! Anyway, Hayato is worried that Jinzo could win and junk. Since Jinzo can stop Trap Cards.

Judai draws and plays Frienddog in defense mode. (800/1200). Judai ends his turn.

Hayato explains about it's effect. And Sho has a comment of his own.

Jinzo draws and summons Spirit Caller (1000/?). Jinzo attacks Frienddog. Judai gets back his Polymerization and Clayman back. Anyway, Spirit Caller attacks, and it attacks in a freaky way (400 LP).

Now Judai's up to his neck in hologram. The others are now worried about his lifepoints and what happens.

Jinzo activates Amplifier, and puts it on himself. He explains his effect and sets a card. Judai draws, even the card is hologram at some point. He plays Pot of Greed and draws 2 cards.

Judai summons Bubbleman (800/1200). Then he gives it Bubble Blaster, which enlarges his blaster into an even large one, and much cooler. It doubles his ATK (1600/1200). He attacks and destroys Spirit Caller.

Jinzo activates Spirit Barrier to negate the damage. Then Judai activates Fairy of the Spring. He brings back Clayman's Fury. Judai sets a card and ends his turn.

Jinzo draws, and he's mad. He attacks Bubbleman. But Judai receives no damage because that magic card he gave it. Jinzo sets a card and ends his turn.

Judai draws, and he gets Hane Kuriboh, and it makes it's cute noise and it appears next to Judai. And the victory music is playing! That means this is the finishing move folks!

Judai tells Jinzo that he won't give up yet! Judai summons Clayman again. Then he gives it that magic card again. Then Judai plays Polymerization again, to fuse him with Bubbleman to form Mudballman (1900/3000). Mudballman is level 6, and is Earth by the way. And it looks like he has no effect.

Thanks to Clayman's Fury, he destroys Amplifier, which turns Jinzo back into a hologram since he is toast too. Amplifier kills Jinzo once it's gone.

Hayato is glad that Judai is going to win.

Jinzo explodes, but he's still alive. Even though he's gone, he's got one last thing to do.

The unconsious dude gets up, all posessed with evil red eyes. He activates Call of the Haunted. But Judai activates Solumn Judgement.

Like in the duel with Yugi and Bandit Keith, the 3 priests from the card appear and they destroy COTH, at the cost of half of Judai's LP (200 LP). Mudballman attacks directly to end the duel (0 LP).

But then, a large explosion is occuring, as it seems. Engulfing everyone!

It's morning now. Judai is on the ground. And his Duel Disk turns off. He gets up and turns around. His friends get up, and they're okay.

Judai turns toward the guy, and he sees not just him, but the two friends he was with before.

The gang wonders what is going on. But Judai is glad that it's over. Judai asks something, and everyone looks at him in a bad way. Judai laughs and the wind blows.

Preview.

Judai is playing Tennis! Yay!

Anyway, he jumps and hits the ball and falls down. The ball is going right for Asuka! But some shadow dude jumps in front of it and hits it away. Anyway, the girls seem to like him.

In another scene, Asuka is with Judai on the court and the tennis dude is in flames.

Then it shows a part of the duel. The guy is using a magic card, which I don't know what it is. Judai is on the other side in his tennis clothes. He has one normal or effect monster, and a fusion monster.

That's all!

Fiction Press Account
Old 01-05-2005, 10:22 PM   #24
Shadow Mage

Shadow Mage is on a distinguished road

This episode was a bit creepy but on the plus side in 3 more episodes we get to see the return of Yugi's Deck.
Old 01-06-2005, 04:01 AM   #25
Asuka Tenjoin
Cyber Angel

Asuka Tenjoin will become famous soon enoughAsuka Tenjoin will become famous soon enough

I think Jeez is right and that 1600 monster was Emissary of the Afterlife. It didn't really look anything like the card art, but the stats match up and it would explain why they both got a Level 3 or lower Normal monster after it hit the graveyard.

All in all, it was a pretty neat episode - a very fast but entertaining duel, and it was nice to see Judai use some of the currently existing cards. I can't say I expected him to have something like Solemn Judgment, wasn't that an incredibly rare card? The premise was also pretty surprising - I'm curious why Daitokuchi mentioned a shadow game and how exactly Judai was turning into a hologram - was it a ghost, Big 5, or something else entirely connected to the mansion and Obelisk Blue (since it looked rather like the mansion was related to that dorm if Asuka's brother disappeared there).

Whatever it was, I daresay the story's on hold for another episode or two - next one looks to be a silly episode, since the tennis guy thinks they're dueling for Asuka according to the early translations. She doesn't look too happy either.