Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh Create-A-Card Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
PapaRodin
Pojo Veteran

Default Papa Rodin's take on SHSP's Noble Knights

Konami confirmed that Noble Knights will get five cards in Shadow Spectre's this November.

Source: http://www.phdgames.com/yu-gi-oh-shadow-specters/

Quote:
Evil threatens the kingdom but Noble Knights get support to defend it, including new Xyz and Synchro monsters, a new Knight, a new Noble Arms card, and a card inspired by the Lady of the Lake herself!
Since we knew before that SHSP will have exactly 5 cards for Noble Knights, this means that we will get:

A Noble Knight
A Noble Arms
A card that pays homage to the lady of the lake
A XYZ Monster
A Synchro Monster

This is my take on what I would like to see them doing:

Noble Knight Peredur
1600/1100 lvl 4 Warrior Light
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field. While equipped with a "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card, this card becomes an Effect Monster with this effect.
● Once per turn: You can add 1 "Noble Knight" Monster Card from your deck to your hand, and if you do, destroy 1 "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card you control. You can only use this effect of "Noble Knight Peredur" once per turn. You cannot Normal summon a monster added to your hand by this effect this turn.

Noble Arms - Ysold
Equibment Spell
You can only control 1 face-up "Noble Arms - Ysold". Equip only to a Warrior-Type monster. It is treated as an Tuner Monster, but it can only be used for the Synchro Summon of an Light Monster. Every Noble Knight Monster you control gains 100 ATK. During your Main Phase, you can target one "Noble Knight" Monster on your field, increase its level by 1. You can only use this effect of "Noble Arms - Ysold" once per turn. If this face-up card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 face-up Warrior-Type "Noble Knight" monster you control; equip this card to that target. This effect of "Noble Arms - Ysold" can only be used once per turn.

Lady of the Lake
Quick-Spell Card
Choose 2 "Noble Knight" or "Noble Arms" cards in your graveyard, choose 1 "Noble Arm" Card from your deck, add it to your hand, shuffle the cards from your graveyard into your deck, then shuffle the deck. After the deck is shuffled, draw 1 card. You cannot activate the "Noble Arms" Card added by this effect during the turn you activated "Lady of the Lake". You can only activate "Lady of the Lake" once per turn.

Medraut, Usurper of the Noble Knights
2000/2000 Warrior Dark
Rank 5 Warrior Dark 2 Level 5 "Noble Knight" Monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target 1 "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card in your Graveyard; equip that target to this card. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy 1 "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card equipped to this monster, and if you do special summon 1 "Noble Knight" Monster from your graveyard. It's effects are negated and it can't attack this turn.
Once per turn: You can tribute 1 "Noble Knight" Monster, destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

Emrys, Adviser of the Noble Knights
2000/2800 Level 8 Spellcaster Light
1 Noble Knight Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card in your Graveyard, add it to your hand. Once per turn, when 1 "Noble Knight" Monster you control besides this card would be targeted by an enemys card effect, you can discard 1 card to negate that effect and destroy the card. If you discarded a "Noble Arms" Spell for this effect, you can equip it from your grave to 1 "Noble Knight" Monster on your field.

Rate, comment and share your ideas.

Other Ideas based on ideas other posters had:

Noble Knight Bedwyr
1600/1200 Level 4 Warrior Light
If this card is in your Graveyard: You can destroy 1 "Noble Arms" Equipment Spell Card you control; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in face-up defense mode.

Ignoble Knight King Utheragon
2300/100 Level 5 Warrior Dark
This card cannot be equipped with any "Noble Arms" Cards. If you control a "Noble Knight" Monster, you can special summon this Card from either your hand or your Graveyard. You can only use this effect of "Ignoble Knight King Utheragon" once per duel. Once per turn, if this card is detached for the activation of the effect of an "Noble Knight" XYZ Monster or is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of an "Noble Knight" Synchromonster, you can add 1 "Noble Knight" Card from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can activate 1 of these effects;
● Increase the Level of 1 "Noble Knight" Monster you control besides "Ignoble Knight King Utheragon" by 1.
● Reduce the Level of this card by 1.

Noble Arms Caledfwlch
Equipment Spell Card
You can only control 1 face-up "Noble Arms - Caledfwlch". Equip only to a Warrior-Type monster. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Noble Arms" card in your Graveyard; this cards effect becomes the same as that targets until your next standby phase. If this face-up card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 Warrior-Type "Noble Knight" monster you control; equip this card to that target. You can only use this effect of "Noble Arms - Caledfwlch" once per turn.

Noble Arms - Clarent
Equipment Spell Card
You can only control 1 face-up "Noble Arms - Clarent". Equip only to a Light or Dark Warrior-Type monster. This card gets an effect based on the attribute of the equipped Monster.
●Dark: Once per turn, you can choose 1 "Noble Knight" Monster in your deck, shuffle it, then put the monster on top of your deck. You can only use this effect of "Noble Arms - Clarent" once per turn.
●Light: The Monster equipped with "Noble Arms - Clarent" is treated as an Tuner Monster. It can only be used for the Synchro summon of an Light Monster.
If this face-up card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 face-up Warrior-Type "Noble Knight" monster you control; equip this card to that target. You can only use this effect of "Noble Arms - Clarent" once per turn.

Legendary Noble Arms - Excalibur
Equipment Spell Card
You can only control 1 face-up "Legendary Noble Arms - Excalibur". Equip only to a Warrior-Type monster.
Once per turn, you can activate one of the following effects. Each effect can only be activated once per turn. If this card is equipped to an "Artorigus" Monster, you can activate all effects.
* Gain 1000 Lifepoint's
* Draw 1 Card from your deck.
* Banish 1 Monster in either players graveyard.
If this face-up card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 face-up Warrior-Type "Noble Knight" monster you control; equip this card to that target. You can only use this effect of "Legendary Noble Arms - Excalibur" once per turn.

Kingdom of the Noble Knights - Camelot
Field Spell Card
All "Noble Knight" Monsters are treated as Normal Monsters while face-up on the field or in the graveyard. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 "Noble Knight" Monster from your hand and equip it with 1 "Noble Arms" card from your graveyard. If this card would be removed from the field you can destroy 1 "Noble Arms" Card you control instead.

Lady of the Lake (GKP Version)
Normal Spell
Send one "Noble Knight" Monster from your Deck to your Graveyard, and if you do, equip one "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card from your Graveyard to one "Noble Knight" Monster on the field.

Credit goes to all my fellow Noble Knights.

Most Recent Additions:

Noble Knight Bedwyr
Noble Arms Caledfwlch
Lady of the Lake 2.0 (GKP Version)

Last edited by PapaRodin : 09-10-2013 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Addition of "Noble Knight Bedwyr", "Noble Arms Caledfwlch" and "Lady of the Lake" (GKP22 Version)
PapaRodin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:09 PM   #2
Mashfinch
Moekku Masterrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaRodin View Post
Quote:
Noble Knight Percyval
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field. While equipped with a "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card, this card becomes an Effect Monster with this effect.
● You can target 1 "Noble Knight" monster in your Deck; add it to your hand, and if you do, destroy 1 "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card you control. You can only use this effect of "Noble Knight Percyval" once per turn. You cannot Normal summon a monster added to your hand by this effect this turn.
I really like your Percival, he continues the theme well, and provide us with the searcher we need. The fact that we require him before being able to search is consistent with the momentum building combos we perform with our other cards, but tbh I think a lot of people would prefer an easier way to search Knights. If he does have this effect though, he doesn't need the restriction imo. He's already technically a 2 card-combo just for the search, and how many other archetypes have 1 card Stratos'? I know why the addition is there, because if you open this + destiny and it survives, you get the recurring search, which is pretty powerful. However, Medraut tutors directly from the deck, and he has no such restriction.

All in all I'd like to see either this guy or Magicians4ever/my Bedwyr as the knight for SHSP.

Quote:
Noble Arms - Clarent
Equibment Spell
You can only control 1 face-up "Noble Arms - Clarent". Equip only to a Warrior-Type monster. It gains 300 ATK and is a Tunermonster. During your Main Phase, you can choose one "Noble Knight" Monster on your field, increase its level by 1. You can only use this effect of "Noble Arms - Clarent" once per turn. If this face-up card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 face-up Warrior-Type "Noble Knight" monster you control; equip this card to that target. This effect of "Noble Arms - Clarent" can only be used once per turn.
If the Knight/Lotl isn't the Tuner, then this makes the most sense. What does the Level Modulation allow for though? Rank 5's with Laundsalyn/Medraut + Level 9 Synchros? I don't think it would be overpowered if it could increase or decrease, and would allow level 7 synchros.

Quote:
Lady of the Lake
Quick-Spell Card
Choose two "Noble Knight" or "Noble Arms" cards in your graveyard, choose one Noble Arms Card from your deck, add it to your hand, shuffle the cards from your graveyard into your deck, then shuffle the deck. After the deck is shuffled, draw one card. You cannot activate the "Noble Arms" Card added by this effect during the turn you activated "Lady of the Lake".
Ok this card is amazing, I want it now. NOW. I love the fact you made in a Quick-play for end phase shenanigans when the Opp gets over our stuff. This 1 card allows us to cut copies of both Knights and Arms that are non-essential, making room for the extra cards we will need to fit in. LOVE IT GIVE IT TO ME

Quote:
Ignoble Knight Medraut
2000/2000 Warrior Dark
When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target one "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card in your Graveyard; equip that target to this card. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy one "Noble Arms" Equib Spell Card equibed to this monster to special summon one Noble Knight Monster from your graveyard. It's effects are negated and it can't attack until the endphase of this turn.
Once per turn: You can tribute one "Noble Knight" Monster, destroy one card your opponent controlls.
This is a pretty awesome XYZ. He fits the theme well, and I really like that he combos with Lotl as he'll load up your graveyard as and when. He could maybe do with a couple hundred extra attack though, I know he'd be more powerful than King Arty, but Arty is always gonna be bigger than him as you'll pull more yarded equips with him.

Quote:
Myrddin, Adviser of the Noble Knights
1 Noble Knight Tuner + 1or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target one "Noble Arms" Equib Spell Card in your Graveyard, add it to your hand. Once per turn, when one "Noble Knight" Monster you control would be targeted by an enemys card effect, you can discard one card to negate that effect and destroy the card. If you discarded a "Noble Arms" Spell for this effect, you can equib it from your grave to one "Noble Knight" Monster on your field.
This card *tears* so beautiful. Is a sexy wall that provides protection like a Drystan on crack. My only issue is he technically conflicts with Drystan to a point, but you'll use him to protect Drystan. His Utility along with Lotl of the lake is amazing, ensuring you practically never minus to protect your knights.

I love them all, they could do with a brush up when it comes to the wording, but apart from that, thats a really strong set of cards for SHSP.
Mashfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:11 PM   #3
GKP22
Once & Future King

Subbing.
There is a huge, vital difference between testing ideas and accepting differences as player preference. The former is done in the pursuit of perfection, and the latter is done in its blatant rejection. Know this.
GKP22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:20 PM   #4
GKP22
Once & Future King

My thoughts:

#1: Great card, but the name is off. Perceval would be Peredur. Just Fyi.

#2: Useful I suppose.

#3: Pretty neat card. But may be a bit OP in that is is basically a less restrictive Avarice.

#4: Awesome card, but the name should be Medraut, Usurper of the Ignoble Knights

#5: again, awesome, but I think Emrys is a better name
There is a huge, vital difference between testing ideas and accepting differences as player preference. The former is done in the pursuit of perfection, and the latter is done in its blatant rejection. Know this.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:23 PM   #5
PapaRodin
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKP22 View Post
My thoughts:

#1: Great card, but the name is off. Perceval would be Peredur. Just Fyi.

#2: Useful I suppose.

#3: Pretty neat card. But may be a bit OP in that is is basically a less restrictive Avarice.

#4: Awesome card, but the name should be Medraut, Usurper of the Ignoble Knights

#5: again, awesome, but I think Emrys is a better name
I am entirely honest, I just googled up some names without doing much research when writing this. I may consider your ideas since you are royal and you know it.

I made Medraut the "Usurper of the Noble Knights" though. Made a little bit more sense to me. Good?
Answer the Question. Question the Answer.
Insane we trust.

Last edited by PapaRodin : 08-01-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:35 PM   #6
magicians4ever
Master of Spells

Quote:
Noble Knight Percyval
● You can target 1 "Noble Knight" monster in your Deck; add it to your hand, and if you do, destroy 1 "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card you control. You can only use this effect of "Noble Knight Percyval" once per turn. You cannot Normal summon a monster added to your hand by this effect this turn.
the thing with this is that you'd still need a monster in hand during your first turn and an arms. This, however, seems to happen less frequent with most people than expected. So i don't really like this card as primary searcher. I like the effect, but only as an additional searcher if this would be the case. I would rather like our searcher to be a monster that, when discarded from hand to grave, searches for an arms or NK. But don't get me wrong. This is a nice card

Quote:
Noble Arms - Clarent
Equibment Spell
You can only control 1 face-up "Noble Arms - Clarent". Equip only to a Warrior-Type monster. It gains 300 ATK and is a Tunermonster. During your Main Phase, you can choose one "Noble Knight" Monster on your field, increase its level by 1. You can only use this effect of "Noble Arms - Clarent" once per turn. If this face-up card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 face-up Warrior-Type "Noble Knight" monster you control; equip this card to that target. This effect of "Noble Arms - Clarent" can only be used once per turn.
I once made an idea for clarent that i really like. Again, i like this effect, but feel like clarent should do something like destroy or turn face-down (maybe bounce? idk) a face-up card by reducing the ATK of one of your NK's on the field. Either the equipped monster would lose the atk or another of your NK's. This makes a great combo.

Medraut + Clarent
SS launds through medraut
pop clarent and re-equip to medraut
eff clarent to reduce launds' atk and destroy/turn face-down a face-up.
sack launds and get destiny/caliburn/clarent to hand and equip with medraut.
And if no backrow you could push with medraut then.

Quote:
Lady of the Lake
Quick-Spell Card
Choose two "Noble Knight" or "Noble Arms" cards in your graveyard, choose one Noble Arms Card from your deck, add it to your hand, shuffle the cards from your graveyard into your deck, then shuffle the deck. After the deck is shuffled, draw one card. You cannot activate the "Noble Arms" Card added by this effect during the turn you activated "Lady of the Lake".
The thing with this card is that you'd prevent a part/the whole eff of launds and gwalchavad when playing this card. I don't really like the 'shuffle your grave in deck' part. The first part however is very nice imo.

Quote:
Ignoble Knight Medraut
2000/2000 Warrior Dark
When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target one "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card in your Graveyard; equip that target to this card. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy one "Noble Arms" Equib Spell Card equibed to this monster to special summon one Noble Knight Monster from your graveyard. It's effects are negated and it can't attack until the endphase of this turn.
Once per turn: You can tribute one "Noble Knight" Monster, destroy one card your opponent controlls.
three words: I LOVE IT.

Quote:
Myrddin, Adviser of the Noble Knights
1 Noble Knight Tuner + 1or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target one "Noble Arms" Equib Spell Card in your Graveyard, add it to your hand. Once per turn, when one "Noble Knight" Monster you control would be targeted by an enemys card effect, you can discard one card to negate that effect and destroy the card. If you discarded a "Noble Arms" Spell for this effect, you can equib it from your grave to one "Noble Knight" Monster on your field.

again, LOVE IT, but i think it's maybe a little OP, idk. It's the re-equipping after discard that's pushing it imo. BUT IT WOULD BE SOOO NICE IF IT'S MADE!!
Old 08-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #7
GKP22
Once & Future King

Quote:
I am entirely honest, I just googled up some names without doing much research when writing this. I may consider your ideas since you are royal and you know it.

I made Medraut the "Usurper of the Noble Knights" though. Made a little bit more sense to me. Good?
Fine with me.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:15 PM   #8
Semifer
Pojo Oracle

I love your ideas. That equip is really nice, and I like how you can summon Azure Eyes with it easily. The Synchro shouldn't be a spellcaster though because the Noble Arms only work for warriors.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:31 PM   #9
PapaRodin
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semifer View Post
I love your ideas. That equip is really nice, and I like how you can summon Azure Eyes with it easily. The Synchro shouldn't be a spellcaster though because the Noble Arms only work for warriors.
The synchro is supposed to be Merlin and I couldn't possibly make him a warrior. He not being able to use Noble Arms is also intended since he is supposed to be there to protect and support the other Knights, not to use the Arm's effects, especially Arfe. by himself while sitting in the back on his big def while being nearly invincible because of Destiny.
Insane we trust.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:01 PM   #10
magicians4ever
Master of Spells

So, is my take on the cards completely ignored or just overlooked?
Old 08-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #11
PapaRodin
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicians4ever View Post
the thing with this is that you'd still need a monster in hand during your first turn and an arms. This, however, seems to happen less frequent with most people than expected. So i don't really like this card as primary searcher. I like the effect, but only as an additional searcher if this would be the case. I would rather like our searcher to be a monster that, when discarded from hand to grave, searches for an arms or NK. But don't get me wrong. This is a nice card
I wanted to create a searcher that is untypical in the way it works. And since Noble Knights way to do anything is quite untypical by itself, it was just the logical resolution to tie them both together. The Ideas you had are good in a way, sure, but they all have been there in a way. I like my idea especially because it is
A: (somewhat) original
B: Combos amazing with other cards like him.

Try to imagine the combos you can do with Perc when combined with Medraut, Drystan and Gwalchavad.

They may appear almost broke the more you think about it.
Which will also explain why I put that limitation on him. I might want to make it "summon" instead of "normal summon".

Quote:
I once made an idea for clarent that i really like. Again, i like this effect, but feel like clarent should do something like destroy or turn face-down (maybe bounce? idk) a face-up card by reducing the ATK of one of your NK's on the field. Either the equipped monster would lose the atk or another of your NK's. This makes a great combo.

Medraut + Clarent
SS launds through medraut
pop clarent and re-equip to medraut
eff clarent to reduce launds' atk and destroy/turn face-down a face-up.
sack launds and get destiny/caliburn/clarent to hand and equip with medraut.
And if no backrow you could push with medraut then.
We already have so many destruction effects. Arf destroys set cards, Drystan destroys face-up cards. On top of that, Artorigus destroys Backrow on mass and my Medraut XYZ has an Destruction effect as well. Giving Clarent another disruption/destruction effect would have been over the top. Besides that, I really wanted a third card that gives an slight attack boost. The main reason behind this card though was that I wanted to give Nobles the Synchro abilitys Konami wants them to have without having to run or tech in any actual tuners. Doing that over the noble arm just seemed like the perfect and original solution to this.

Quote:
The thing with this card is that you'd prevent a part/the whole eff of launds and gwalchavad when playing this card. I don't really like the 'shuffle your grave in deck' part. The first part however is very nice imo.
You need to consider though that more cards will hit the grave now that Synchros and XYZ's become a thing more than now. Gwalchavad and Artorigus might have a hard time with salvaging on their own, so this is just a little bit of help for that. Aside from that, I wanted to give it an condition that more or less works with Launsallyn instead of working against him.

Quote:
again, LOVE IT, but i think it's maybe a little OP, idk. It's the re-equipping after discard that's pushing it imo. BUT IT WOULD BE SOOO NICE IF IT'S MADE!!
Yeah, I was concerned that merlin might turn out to strong actually. But the fact that he is no actual warrior himself and is thus unable to actually profit from those Noble Arms himself should offset that a bit. I was also thinking about restricting this effect to other Noble Knights, not himself. I think I actually might do that, for balancing reasons.
Insane we trust.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:36 PM   #12
magicians4ever
Master of Spells

Quote:
I wanted to create a searcher that is untypical in the way it works. And since Noble Knights way to do anything is quite untypical by itself, it was just the logical resolution to tie them both together. The Ideas you had are good in a way, sure, but they all have been there in a way. I like my idea especially because it is
A: (somewhat) original
B: Combos amazing with other cards like him.

Try to imagine the combos you can do with Perc when combined with Medraut, Drystan and Gwalchavad.

They may appear almost broke the more you think about it.
Which will also explain why I put that limitation on him. I might want to make it "summon" instead of "normal summon".
i don't doubt the originality and combo effectiveness of the card. I just have my doubts about this solving the problem of inconsistent hands. I think that my idea of a searcher would solve this problem, while yours would only solve it partially imo. But again, this does not mean i dislike your card, on the contrary.

Quote:
We already have so many destruction effects. Arf destroys set cards, Drystan destroys face-up cards. On top of that, Artorigus destroys Backrow on mass and my Medraut XYZ has an Destruction effect as well. Giving Clarent another disruption/destruction effect would have been over the top. Besides that, I really wanted a third card that gives an slight attack boost. The main reason behind this card though was that I wanted to give Nobles the Synchro abilitys Konami wants them to have without having to run or tech in any actual tuners. Doing that over the noble arm just seemed like the perfect and original solution to this.
I think it's more of an effect for drystan's harp if this effect would be made. You need to 'tune' a harp as well so, yeah you get the picture. I wouldn't like Clarent to have this effect, that's all.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:41 PM   #13
PapaRodin
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
i don't doubt the originality and combo effectiveness of the card. I just have my doubts about this solving the problem of inconsistent hands. I think that my idea of a searcher would solve this problem, while yours would only solve it partially imo. But again, this does not mean i dislike your card, on the contrary.

I think it's more of an effect for drystan's harp if this effect would be made. You need to 'tune' a harp as well so, yeah you get the picture. I wouldn't like Clarent to have this effect, that's all.
Good point. Think of an fency name for a harp and a solid reason why an Music instrument should give attack and I am happy.

Ah. How about the harp gives 100-200 attack to every face up noble knight on the field?

Would have an RPG Bard Support buff fealing to it.
Insane we trust.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:47 PM   #14
magicians4ever
Master of Spells

Quote:
Good point. Think of an fency name for a harp and a solid reason why an Music instrument should give attack and I am happy.

Ah. How about the harp gives 100-200 attack to every face up noble knight on the field?

Would have an RPG Bard Support buff fealing to it.
of course, drystan plays his harp and all knights get inspired by the tune, granting them additional strenght! Not too shabby Rodin, not too shabby!
Old 08-01-2013, 06:01 PM   #15
PapaRodin
Pojo Veteran

Noble Arms - Clarent is now
Quote:
Noble Arms - Ysold
Equibment Spell
You can only control 1 face-up "Noble Arms - Ysold". Equip only to a Warrior-Type monster. It is treated as an Tunermonster and every Noble Knight Monster you control gains 100 ATK. During your Main Phase, you can choose one "Noble Knight" Monster on your field, increase its level by 1. You can only use this effect of "Noble Arms - Ysold" once per turn. If this face-up card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 face-up Warrior-Type "Noble Knight" monster you control; equip this card to that target. This effect of "Noble Arms - Ysold" can only be used once per turn.
Insane we trust.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:10 PM   #16
magicians4ever
Master of Spells

Quote:
Noble Arms - Clarent is now
saw it, read it, love it.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:40 PM   #17
PapaRodin
Pojo Veteran

With the consistency and flexibility Ysold offers in terms of synchro summoning, I am thinking about limiting the synchro summon it offers to only Noble Knight Synchros.

Thoughts?
Insane we trust.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:52 PM   #18
DecadeDuelist
Ore no Decade

You might want to change the wording on Peredur. You can't target a card in the deck.

Cards can only be targeted on the field, Grave, or Banish Zone.

"I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider..."
DecadeDuelist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:02 PM   #19
PapaRodin
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeDuelist View Post
You might want to change the wording on Peredur. You can't target a card in the deck.

Cards can only be targeted on the field, Grave, or Banish Zone.
Quote:
Noble Knight Peredur
● Once per turn: You can add one "Noble Knight" Monster Card from your deck to your hand, and if you do, destroy 1 "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card you control. You can only use this effect of "Noble Knight Peredur" once per turn. You cannot Normal summon a monster added to your hand by this effect this turn.
Better? Feel free to correct me on other wording mistakes/unclaritys if you see any.
Insane we trust.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:17 PM   #20
DecadeDuelist
Ore no Decade

The level increasing effect of Noble Arms - Ysold should specify it targets as should Lady of the Lake. Aside from that:

Medraut, Usurper of the Noble Knights
2000/2000 Warrior Dark
When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target one "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card in your Graveyard; equip that target to this card. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy one "Noble Arms" Equip Spell Card equipped to this monster, and if you do special summon one Noble Knight Monster from your graveyard. It's effects are negated and it can't attack this turn.
Once per turn: You can tribute one "Noble Knight" Monster, destroy one card your opponent controls.

You also have a few typos here and there.

Old 08-02-2013, 11:16 AM   #21
PapaRodin
Pojo Veteran

New Card added which is based on ideas some players gave me.

Noble Arms - Clarent
Equibment Spell
You can only control 1 face-up "Noble Arms - Clarent". Equip only to a Light or Dark Warrior-Type monster. This card gets an effect based on the attribute of the equipped Monster.
●Dark: Once per turn, you can choose one "Noble Knight" Monster in your deck, shuffle it, then put the monster on top of your deck. You can only use this effect of "Noble Arms - Clarent" once per turn.
●Light: The Monster equipped with "Noble Arms - Clarent" is treated as an Tuner Monster.
If this face-up card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 face-up Warrior-Type "Noble Knight" monster you control; equip this card to that target. This effect of "Noble Arms - Clarent" can only be used once per turn.
Insane we trust.
Old 08-02-2013, 02:19 PM   #22
DecadeDuelist
Ore no Decade

Rodin, not sure if you've heard but they've released some details on the 5 new NK cards in Shadow Specters: http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/444877307/

Old 08-02-2013, 03:38 PM   #23
PapaRodin
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeDuelist View Post
Rodin, not sure if you've heard but they've released some details on the 5 new NK cards in Shadow Specters: http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/444877307/
My original five cards are based on that info. The article I have in my opening post is the same as the one you have posted, only from different sites.
Insane we trust.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:49 PM   #24
DecadeDuelist
Ore no Decade

Didn't catch that before. Guess I was the last to find out. o_o

Old 08-02-2013, 11:26 PM   #25
SavrCosmicFighter

Strange enough Konami doing this would be perfect
Only thing I am iffy on is the LoTL card being a monster or a spell (here's hoping a spell unless they make her the tuner)

YGO: X-Saber/Constellar/Bujin/Noble Knight/Tellaknight/Qliphoth
CFV: Liberator/Jewel Knight/Beast Deity/Blaukluger
SavrCosmicFighter is offline   Reply With Quote