Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 07:57 PM   #1
Nintenderek
The Ehero guy

Nintenderek is on a distinguished road
Default The Official Blue Eyes White Dragon Deck Guide ~ Thread 3

Introduction

Hello, and welcome to the Blue-Eyes White Dragon discussion thread. This thread is here to help you build a deck based around one of the oldest monsters in the game. Feel free to post your deck below and chime in on the discussion. Please don't be rude and/or disrespectful and make sure to have fun.

A Little Background History

When card games in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Manga were first introduced, Blue Eyes White Dragon was one of the first monsters thought up. He was also one of the first cards printed and has been referenced in three of the four anime series. Outside of random Deep Draw Dragon tops however, Blue Eyes White Dragon has never been a huge tournament contender. Last year, people thought for a little bit that he might finally get his chance with the release of the Chaos Dragon structure deck, however the lightsworn engine was found to be generally better, and so Blue Eyes was left in the dirt once more until a new Blue Eyes White Dragon structure deck was announced. People have guessed that he could potentially start to see the top tables when the new structure deck is released. However, only time will tell if that becomes the case. For now, it's a fun, nostalgic casual deck for fans of the old school anime to relive their days learning to play.

The following is a list of cards. Click on any name to go to its Yugioh Wikia article.

The Archetype and Archetype Related Cards

So Blue Eyes White Dragon doesn't have the biggest family in the world, but it has some members, of which some are good, some are bad. Here's my take.

Quote:
Blue Eyes White Dragon - I almost didn't include this because it should be obvious that Blue Eyes White Dragon would be important in a Blue Eyes White Dragon deck, and if you didn't want to run Blue Eyes, I assume you wouldn't be reading this. Personally, I never run less than 3 if I'm playing Blue Eyes, but I've seen some old chaos disaster builds (from before chaos dragon structure) that ran 2 blue eyes and 2 white stone as a draw engine and the prophecy based build generally only runs 1. But where's the fun in that? Run 2-3

Quote:
Maiden with Eyes of Blue - The main engine of the deck to summon Blue-Eyes. You'll use this a lot. It helps stall the opponent from attacking and if you want you can also make it go off with your own Forbidden Lance, or Forbidden Dress, or even something like Book of Moon or Compulsory Evacuation Device since it’s a quick play effect. Plus, I hear there’s another card in the structure deck that also targets it. Run 3.

Quote:
The White Stone of Legend - If you decide to run White Stone and how many, really all depends on the rest of your build, and it's probably something you should decide on last. I've had good testing with him at 3 in some decks, others are better off with none. My current build runs only 1. So it really does depend on your build. With CoC he's good, but the problem is that you end up shrining your blue-eyes faster then you use the CoCs and White Stones, making for some dead white stones later. It's really a personal preference. Run 0-3

Quote:
Rider of the Storm Winds - It's a personal tech choice. It works with CoC, but not as many people are running CoC as they used to. 3 is cloggy though, so don't run any more than 0-2.

Quote:
Kaibaman – This used to be really good, but generally it’s outdated. You might choose to tech 1 in, but for the most part it should be avoided. Run 0-1

Quote:
Blue Eyes Shining Dragon - Ugh. This card makes me rage. It has beautiful artwork, and it's effect is actually good. The problem is that it's summoning condition is horrible and situational and the attack stats are bad considering what you are giving up, even counting the 300 attack boost per dragon in the graveyard. Think of it this way. If you don't use fusion substitutes and legit used 3 Blue Eyes to summon Ultimate Dragon, that's four dragons in your graveyard when you summon this, putting it at 4200 attack. Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon (the card you gave up for this ****) is 4500 attack. Also, chances are, you used a fusion sub to summon that Ultimate Dragon, so he's actually probably at 3900, which is 600 less than that ultimate dragon you gave up. Now, when talking huge attacks like that, 600 points shouldn't make that big of a difference, but when considering how horrible that summoning condition is, Blue Eyes Shining Dragon is generally a bad card. If you wanna include it in a fun Seto Kaiba character deck, that's your choice. If you MUST run it, only run 1. However, you should just avoid it completely and just keep it in your untradable binder, since nobody would trade for it anyway. It's actually disappointing really, because it's a REALLY cool looking card and I want it to be playable so much, but it's not, and sometimes we just have to face the facts. Run 0

Quote:
Malefic Blue Eyes White Dragon - I think I used this as toilet paper once? Card is garbage. Just avoid it. Run negative 7

Quote:
Paladin of White Dragon - This card has SOO much potential, yet takes a LOT of space to dedicate to it. If you wanna build a Blue Eyes ritual build, you can try it. I personally tried it in dedicated blue eyes and it wasn't horrible. Part of the problem is you'll be searching out Blue Eyes with White Stone more often than using this thing's effect, and summoning Blue Eyes from the hand with this thing seems like a horrible play. I guess it's something worth testing on your own, but generally avoid Paladin, or at least that's been my experience. Run 0

Quote:
Black Luster Soldier - For the most part, I think anyone reading this should be able to figure out if they should be running it or not depending on what type of Blue Eyes White Dragon deck they are building. If you are running that ritual build I told you about earlier, this could possibly be thrown in there for possible Dragon Master Knight plays. For the most part, you'll only ever run this in a Dragon Master Knight dedicated deck however. Run 2-3 in Dragon Master Knight decks. Run 0 in anything else.

Quote:
Dragon Shrine - No need for Foolish Burial anymore, this thing is way better. You want your dragons in the graveyard. Send them there quickly. Run 2-3.

Quote:
Silver's Cry - This card basically states "Monster Reborn Blue-Eyes" which seems really good to me. Run 2-3.

Quote:
Burst Stream of Destruction - My experience has been that this card is REALLY good in Dragon Master Knight builds if you are running Elemental Hero Prisma (which you should be) since he can take the name of Blue Eyes and use this card. However, in most other builds, it's pretty situational. I guess you could tech one in, since it's honestly not a horrible card, but for the most part, don't run it. Run 0-1

Quote:
Castle of Dragonic Souls - You know, at first this seems really good, then you realize it has the potential to miss the timing. Honestly, this is personal preference. You don't have to run it, but you it’s not a bad choice. It’s certainly not as good now that Heavy Storm is forbidden however. Run 0-2

Quote:
Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon - A lot of people don't like fusions and I can understand why. Honestly, I usually tech one in the extra deck even if I don't have cards to summon it with, since heroes occasionally run Fusion Gate and I think it would be funny, and Blue Eyes decks don't typically rely much on the extra deck anyway. If you wanna run this and dedicate the cards to fuse for it with (Fusion Gate, poly, Dragon's Mirror, etc) than that is your decision. However, I completely understand why one might not want to run that. Run 0-2 0 in most builds.

Quote:
Dragon Master Knight - Generally speaking, he should only be ran in a Dragon Master Knight dedicated deck. However, if you are running King of the Swamps in a Blue Eyes deck with Ultimate Dragon and you have the extra deck space open, why not? However, that is usually not the case. Run 3 in a Dragon Master Knight dedicated deck. Otherwise run 0.

Quote:
Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon - This thing is really good. It's not going to be your boss monster by any standard, but it's something you should be running at least 2 of at least. Run 2-3

The Allies of Blue Eyes
Just like most decks, the Blue Eyes family has some friends they like to call for help every once and a while. This obviously isn't every single card you could possibly ever run in a Blue Eyes related deck. However, it is the ones I figured were worth mentioning and reminding you about in case you forgot.

Quote:
Hieratics - Haven't tested this myself, but I hear Blue Eyes works pretty well with these guys. Seems good in theory, but I don't wanna go looking for the cards to test it

Quote:
Dragon Rulers - Tempest/Tidal can search/dump BEWD/Stones and Redox can revive them. They can also make Lv. 8 Synchros with Stone/other Lv. 1 Tuner to match Blue Eyes for Rank 8 shenanigans. Seems decent to me, although I'd think just a regular Dragon Ruler deck would be better...

Quote:
Photons - Some of the photon stuff I hear works pretty well with this deck. Haven't tried it myself, so I can't say much about it.

Quote:
Chaos Dragons - The Chaos Dragons work fairly well with this deck, particularly blended with lightsworns like Ryko and Lyla.

Quote:
Darkstorm Dragon - Another good level 8 monster to use with Blue-Eyes. He's a dark, so he sets up chaos plays. He's level 8, so you can use Trade-In with him. He's also a gemini, so he works with any normal monster support you might use. Run 0-2

Quote:
Divine Dragon Apocralyph - Don't worry, he's a lot easier to use than he is easy to remember how to spell his name. Basically, he's a walking Monster Reincarnation. Some people might be turned off since he requires a discard to use, but if you discard a white stone of legend, he's a plus 1, so that seems pretty good. Run 0-1

Quote:
Elemental Hero Prisma - Run 3 in Dragon Master Knight decks no matter what. Personal decision on anything else. He sets up a lot of plays and he's easily searched out by Stratos (RIP) and E - Emergency Call. He sets up fusion plays, and he also helps set up the graveyard, so he's worth trying out if you have the room. Not something you absolutely need however. Make sure to include Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon in your extra if you use Prisma. Run 0-2

Quote:
Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon - You'd think this would be obvious, but honestly with Maiden as good as she is, Darkness Metal has been downgraded to tech choice for Blue-Eyes. I still run it, because it's really good too, but it's not something that's needed as much as it once was. Run 1 in most builds.

Quote:
Cards of Consonance - Doesn't get as much play as it once did and has been downgraded to tech choice, but I personally still really like it. Run 0-2

Quote:
Trade-In - Helps get a Blue-Eyes in the graveyard and help you draw. Should be obvious you need at least 2-3 of these.

Quote:
Champions Vigilance - A Solemn Judgment for no cost if you control a Blue Eyes. The card is really good. I wouldn't say it needs to be ran in all builds, but it should be at least tested in all builds to see how well it works for you. Run 0-2

Quote:
Five-Headed Dragon - If you are running Dragon's Mirror, you might as well include this. Most people don't run Dragon's Mirror though

Quote:
Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Helipolis - Personally, I MUCH prefer Thunder End Dragon, but a lot of people like this guy so he's worth trying out. Run 1-2

Quote:
Queen Dragun Djinn - She was practically made for Blue Eyes decks, since summoning a Blue Eyes White Dragon would mean you wouldn't really care if it's effect was negated. However, rank 4s are not the easiest rank to go for in the deck depending on what you are running. I personally really like her, but it's mostly a personal decision.

Quote:
Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon - Honestly, it has a really good effect but might be difficult to get out. Something to play around with I guess, but I'm personally not a fan.

Quote:
Number 107: Galaxy Eyes Tachyeon Dragon - Seems decent. I think I like Thunder End more, but if you are looking for good rank 8 options, this would be the next one I'd consider.

Quote:
Gimmick Puppet of Strings - Really not horrible. Pretty good actually. However, in the TCG if you are building this deck, you probably don't want to spend the money on this card and his effect wouldn't be worth how much you'd inevitably have to pay for him price wise.

Quote:
Daigusto Emeral - A walking Pot of Avarice seems good and it is, but it is not the only reason you should be running this card. The ability to revive a Blue Eyes so easily makes this card worth running and it's probably the only expensive card on this list that I'd say is worth the investment for this deck.

For those people thinking “but Nintenderek, I have a BUNCH of space left in my deck even after adding staples, and semi staples I’m still not sure what to put in the deck. What else should I run?” here’s some more tech choices listed in no particular order, in an easy to read picture that doesn’t clog up the OP. None of these cards are mandatory, and most of them you shouldn’t run more than 1-2. Make sure to read the cards before choosing them and use common sense with what cards you choose from the list. Just because a card is on that list doesn’t mean it’s decent in every version of the deck and if you think a card on that list is not good in your deck, or just generally bad or situational, then don’t use it. No reason to complain about that. If you have any questions or opinions on any specific tech choices or anything in this OP for that matter, feel free to ask in the topic.

Also, remember that your side deck is just as important as your main deck, so make sure to take a gander at the side deck help thread by clicking here.

Cards outside the archetype that you shouldn’t be running. Ever.

I shouldn’t need to tell you these cards are bad but since I know there will be little kids and beginners looking at this thread after seeing the big giant dragon in the anime with no actual previous dueling experience, I figured this might be important to mention.

Quote:
Kaiser Sea Horse - If you are running Light and Darkness Dragon, I guess you could use this. Honestly though, he seems pretty bad most of the time since Kaibaman is by far superior to summon Blue Eyes White Dragon with. Heck, Totem Dragon is waaaay better than this piece of ****.

Quote:
Lord of D. And Flute of Summoning Dragon - I really like these cards. I REALLY do. But, they are bad. Run 3 of each in most Kaiba Character decks. Otherwise, avoid them at all costs. In fact, if you have super rare flute of summoning dragons, you should just trade them to me.

Quote:
Decoy Dragon – It’s basically a weaker version of Maiden that you can’t get to go off on your own. It stalls for a bit, but ultimately Maiden is by far superior and even before Maiden this card was horrible. It will always be easily destroyed and because you can’t use its effect if it’s face down, your opponent will always be prepared for it and be able to play around it. Maiden is better. Don’t ever run this thing.

Quote:
Mountain – Out of all the cards listed, this should be the most obvious, but since like I said, there probably will be some real basic beginners reading this thread, I will say this now. Every card mentioned in this thread is better than Mountain. The 200 atk boost is not worth it. Go run Dragon’s Ravine instead. You’ll be happier.

Sample Deck Lists

Want to know how build the deck out of just 3 structure decks without any other cards? Click here

Quote:
Think you have a deck that's better than any of the ones listed? Think you have a Blue-Eyes variant that isn't listed above? PM your deck lists to Nintenderek as either a picture, or as a list, and there is good chance they'll be added.

In Conclusion

The nice thing about a Blue Eyes White Dragon deck, is that unlike most decks, there's really no right or wrong way to build it, just right or wrong cards to use. One person might build their deck around summoning Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, while another person might build it around a dedicated dragon deck with Blue Eyes White Dragon in it, and another person might build it around all the actual Blue Eyes support, and all of those decks could end up being just as good. Just pick a way you want to build it and go with it and it should run out to be just as fun and just as good as you'd like it to be. Feel free to post deck lists and just generally discuss blue eyes below like you would in all the other strategy threads.

Last edited by Nintenderek : 09-22-2013 at 01:56 AM.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:25 PM   #2
Droideka88
Lightsworn Droid

Droideka88 is on a distinguished road

The template needs a slick update, but I won't hold that against you until the Structure Deck officially comes out in a couple more months.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:44 PM   #3
ChaosReaper
Chittering Horror

ChaosReaper is on a distinguished road

Yeah it can wait.

Youtube Channel

Current Trade Thread
Old 07-30-2013, 08:58 PM   #4
Droideka88
Lightsworn Droid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosReaper View Post
Yeah it can wait.
We have to be realistic; not all Blue-Eyes variants will consistently work against the meta, and so, once we know with clear mind which variants stand a holy chance against the meta, those variants and its cards and its tech are to be focused on the most.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:44 PM   #5
Drag0nz
Dragons > you...

Drag0nz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyklops View Post
I wanted to hate it, but I can't, it looks too interesting . . .
Lol thanks....I think?

Its actually a pretty consistent OTK deck

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Old 07-30-2013, 10:33 PM   #6
Nintenderek
The Ehero guy

Nintenderek is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droideka88 View Post
The template needs a slick update, but I won't hold that against you until the Structure Deck officially comes out in a couple more months.
It will probably be updated a month or so after the structure deck comes out, to see what kind of impact it actually makes. I will most likely update the names at least at some point before then.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:58 PM   #7
slice_tea
o hay.

slice_tea is on a distinguished road

Subasubdub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doyle Cleverlobe View Post
...as everyone knows nothing gets the ladies moist like a well executed Synchro Summon.
Old 07-31-2013, 12:07 AM   #8
Sesshoumaru X

Sesshoumaru X is on a distinguished road

Blue-Eyes Tele Star Eater !

Star Eater pretty fun to abuse lol

http://i.imgur.com/j0Kwx2Z.png
Old 07-31-2013, 04:32 AM   #9
xyklops
Duke of Dragons

Location: Orlando, FL \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////////// Deck: Chaos Dragons ///////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
xyklops is on a distinguished road

Subbing... Definitely working on the Chaos Variant, but not focused on the Lightsworn Engine because it is not necessary to use a mill engine with all the Support in the structure.

My Orlando Regional Report 3/22/14

DN/YGOPro SN: xyklops

Running Dragons since the days of Horus the Black Flame Dragon ('04)
Old 07-31-2013, 04:38 PM   #10
danio13
Pojo Veteran

danio13 is on a distinguished road

Here is a deck I came across. He says it is consistent but I'm not sure. What do u think of it? I have some ideas of what to change here, but I was wondering what you guys think

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Blue-e...ower-378719572
Old 07-31-2013, 04:57 PM   #11
Droideka88
Lightsworn Droid

Dragonic Tactics is bad; doesn't target Maiden, only summons BEWD and Darkstorm (not good enough) and requirement is too costly. Stay far far away from it.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:27 PM   #12
Emperor.of.Chaos

Emperor.of.Chaos is on a distinguished road

Subbing. . .
Old 08-01-2013, 04:29 AM   #13
Eon Drache
White Dragon Duelist

Eon Drache is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by danio13 View Post
Here is a deck I came across. He says it is consistent but I'm not sure. What do u think of it? I have some ideas of what to change here, but I was wondering what you guys think

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Blue-e...ower-378719572
He has 3 Storm Guard yet still runs Dragon's Rage? Dragon's Rage is nearly useless here.

Influence Dragon > Delta Flyer. Influence Dragon doesn't make maiden a level 2 (What can you do with a level 2 tuner? and Influence Dragon is a CoC target.

2 Wingbeat and no Heavy Storm. Heavy Storm triggers Dragon's Soul Castle. Wingbeat doesn't cause it doesn't destroy your own cards.

This deck is Very very bad...
Old 08-01-2013, 09:55 PM   #14
Molotov
PewPew!!!

Molotov is on a distinguished road

Some success with this build:

http://i.imgur.com/iarRX5Q.png

Masked Dragon searches out Flyer (Target tool for Nuit and Maiden----makes lv8 synchros with nuit, i.e more level 8 material if needed for Felgrand), Exploder Dragon (doesnt target or receive battle damage when attacking-useful against bujins before they get the chance to pop it), Kodomo Dragon, and Parsec (free level 8? Yes please!)

normal from Nuit+Flyer= Radiance Dragon which can protect key cards and trigger nuit once again a turn later or during your opponent's turn.

Tour Guide is there as an instant pulsar summon. Tour Guide can morph into Mechequipped angineer, which is a light monster that can target and protect your monsters from battle.

Sinister Shield triggers Maiden primarily while protecting her from battle once per turn, and you get no damage to add on to that protection. Can trigger Nuit too but best combo'ed with Maiden.

Fields of azure + Queen + Pulsar (with darkstorm in grave) + Felgrand are completely feasible within 2-3 turns.

Last edited by Molotov : 08-01-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Old 08-02-2013, 03:28 PM   #15
Mr Dragon
Trap Stunner

Mr Dragon will become famous soon enough

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1142415

Because I think Xyklops was on to a winner with this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazmanian Devil - On my Chaos Dragons' Side Deck View Post
Why dont you just run Macro Cosmos over DDG?
#FreeStratos
DN/Devpro: Mist3rDragon
Old 08-02-2013, 08:16 PM   #16
Blader
Wrath of Neos!

Blader is on a distinguished road

Hey guyz, what do you think about my version of Blue-Eyes?

http://i.imgur.com/hNCbele.png

This version uses Tempest to help search for all of your other dragon monsters so that the Trade-In's and CoC's are much more consistent to pull off and get to Maiden faster. This version can use various levels of Synchro monsters and pull off Rank 7 plays as well. It's a very unique deck that can easily abuse Maiden without the use of Wonder Wand and such.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:46 PM   #17
Eon Drache
White Dragon Duelist

Eon Drache is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blader View Post
Hey guyz, what do you think about my version of Blue-Eyes?

http://i.imgur.com/hNCbele.png

This version uses Tempest to help search for all of your other dragon monsters so that the Trade-In's and CoC's are much more consistent to pull off and get to Maiden faster. This version can use various levels of Synchro monsters and pull off Rank 7 plays as well. It's a very unique deck that can easily abuse Maiden without the use of Wonder Wand and such.
I'm seeing 2 cards in the main deck and 1 in the extra deck that triggers maiden.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:53 PM   #18
Blader
Wrath of Neos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
I'm seeing 2 cards in the main deck and 1 in the extra deck that triggers maiden.
Right, but that's all you need. You don't need like 10 cards specifically designed to get Maiden's effect going. That would be too inconsistant if you don't have maiden for example.

This deck can easily get to maiden with all of the draw power that you have. Along with Tempest, it's easy to search for the dragon that you need in order to pull off a Trade-In/CoC. Tempest can also easily search Influence Dragon in order to start making Maiden's effect go off. Not only that, making Lv.8 synchro monsters are incredibly easy with Tempest. You have 3 maidens and 3 white stones to work with to pull of a Radiant Dragon.

Until you playtest this deck you can't knock it. It's very consistent, at least more so than the other crap I was testing with. I feel as if the Tempest version of Blue-Eyes is very much worth it and should be tested more for improvement.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:32 PM   #19
Saitsuofleaves
Pojo Veteran

Saitsuofleaves is on a distinguished road

Then you'll show it off.

Everyone will watch you play with it. Better to see someone pilot the deck they created then try to fumble around using someone else's deck without full understanding.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:57 PM   #20
Blader
Wrath of Neos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitsuofleaves View Post
Then you'll show it off.

Everyone will watch you play with it. Better to see someone pilot the deck they created then try to fumble around using someone else's deck without full understanding.
I would love to but I don't have a video recorder or anyhting of the sort. I would have to download and install DevPro to my computer.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:10 PM   #21
Saitsuofleaves
Pojo Veteran

Saitsuofleaves is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blader View Post
I would love to but I don't have a video recorder or anyhting of the sort. I would have to download and install DevPro to my computer.
Your deck's on DN. Unless you literally only used it to have a template (which I'm starting to think might be the case due to the lack of a side deck) all you'd have to do is let us know when you're playing.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:18 PM   #22
Blader
Wrath of Neos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitsuofleaves View Post
Your deck's on DN. Unless you literally only used it to have a template (which I'm starting to think might be the case due to the lack of a side deck) all you'd have to do is let us know when you're playing.
I'm playing now. Username is BADzioba. I'm still testing it though, that's why I didn't bother with a side-deck.
Old 08-03-2013, 02:23 AM   #23
Pym-Ftw
Original Zekt

Pym-Ftw is on a distinguished road

Any reason to run Darkstorm over Tri-Horn Dragon?

Is the Heavy Storm effect helpful?
Old 08-03-2013, 02:29 AM   #24
smashmaniac2008
Pojo Veteran

smashmaniac2008 is on a distinguished road

Rikothefoxkid is a great deck builder

Additional Comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pym-Ftw View Post
Any reason to run Darkstorm over Tri-Horn Dragon?

Is the Heavy Storm effect helpful?
You use it for Supervise or dragon soul tower usually. But if you don't run either then tri-horn is superior

Last edited by smashmaniac2008 : 08-03-2013 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-03-2013, 02:57 AM   #25
Mr Dragon
Trap Stunner

Mr Dragon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashmaniac2008 View Post
Rikothefoxkid is a great deck builder

Additional Comment:

You use it for Supervise or dragon soul tower usually. But if you don't run either then tri-horn is superior
It also works with Rider Of The Storm Winds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazmanian Devil - On my Chaos Dragons' Side Deck View Post
Why dont you just run Macro Cosmos over DDG?
#FreeStratos
DN/Devpro: Mist3rDragon
Closed Thread