Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh TCG Miscellaneous Deck Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2013, 06:32 PM   #1
hun13r1
Just Got Here

Default Blue-Eyes

I'm getting ready for the Blue Eyes starter deck and i decided to get a head start. I would like some ideas and support cards to get him out fast and keep him alive for as long as possible. If anybody could help and tell me with what is going to be in the starter deck it would be awesome
hun13r1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:49 AM   #2
jerbear360

There are many support cards for blue eyes. You can use Kaiser Sea Horse to summon blue eyes with only tributing that card. Also, you can tribute Paladin of White Dragon to summon a blue eyes from your deck. You can send The White Stone of Legend to the graveyard to add a blue eyes from your hand, and then you can sacrifice Kaibaman to special summon a blue eyes from your hand. Hope this helps!

Additional Comment:

Also, the yugioh wiki has a decklist for the blue eyes structure deck, if you want to check that out.

Last edited by jerbear360 : 07-21-2013 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jerbear360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:27 PM   #3
sman568

You could add Summoner's Art to get him to the hand quickly then there are obvious cards like Ancient Rules an Dragon's Mirror as well as cards like Burial from a Different Dimension to Return your Blue-Eyes to the graveyard when they get banished either by your or your opponents card effects
sman568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:48 PM   #4
Sarkhan Vol
Pojo Veteran

Since this is the Misc deck section, I'll throw out my old Blue-Eyes list. We're talking from the days when Ancient Sanctuary had just come out, alongside Burst Stream of Destruction.

3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
3 Spear Dragon
3 Paladin of White Dragon
3 Manju of the Ten-Thousand Hands
3 Kaiser Sea Horse
X Magician of Faith, Sangan, Witch of the Black Forest (don't recall the exact numbers of these)

3 Burst Stream of Destruction
3 White Dragon Ritual
X of the old staple spells

X Traps

Nowadays, you can do more with Kisara, White Stone of Legend, Dragon Mausoleum and Silver's Cry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKagome View Post
I see nothing wrong with Dragon Rulers, it's just a stack of paper.
Sarkhan Vol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:55 AM   #5
jerbear360

I have a blue eyes decklist that you could check out. Go to micellaneous deck discussion and look for dragon deck/bewd deck. Please look because no one has replied to it yet.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:17 AM   #6
boots88
More like..boobs88

Guys the advice you're giving is rather average. Your methods require too much effort to bring out a beatstick and the deck doesn't do anything else other than wasting too many cards to bring out a beatstick.
If you want a cheap deck that will actually be decent try this out.

Last edited by boots88 : 07-22-2013 at 07:23 AM.
boots88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:11 AM   #7
jerbear360

Are you saying that my deck is bad? Because I tested it, and it works rather well.
Old 07-22-2013, 03:15 PM   #8
boots88
More like..boobs88

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerbear360 View Post
Are you saying that my deck is bad? Because I tested it, and it works rather well.
That is exactly what I'm saying. If you're using Kaibaman, kaiser seahorse to summon BEWD from the hand your deck is bad.
Old 07-23-2013, 06:56 AM   #9
jerbear360

Oh, now I get it. You want me to take out Kaiser Sea Horse or kaiba man, because they do the same thing. I guess I,ll take out Kaiser Sea Horse, because Kaibaman comes out In the blue eyes structure deck.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:30 AM   #10
boots88
More like..boobs88

No, I'm saying that methods such as paladin, Kaibaman, kaiser seahorse, Ancient Rules, etc. are all slow, inconsistent and make you lose card advantage.

My BEWD decks are designed to put a dragon on the field with no loss of card advantage at all. I use 2 cards to make Daigusto Emeral and then I summon a best stick. I can search through my deck for the majority of pieces fairly quickly compared to what has been suggested here and there are other aspects of the deck that allow me to play very aggressively and not solely rely on BEWD. I have options.

Last edited by boots88 : 07-23-2013 at 07:33 AM.