Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh TCG "Advanced" Deck Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2013, 07:03 PM   #1
!Oblivion

Default ~GoGoGo Reptile~

Yeah yeah yeah, couldn't think of another title for it. But anyways, this is GoGoGo Zombies, using reptiles of course. I've been testing this deck on DN for the last 2 days and so far it's been testing AMAZING! Holding it's own against Burning Knucklers, Prophecy, And evilswams! Anyways guys this deck is pure gold and i love it <3 Hopefully Chameleon will be cheap! Please R/F

Deck=40 http://i.imgur.com/9FGcALu.png

Monsters:22
XXX Gogogo Ghost
XXX Gogogo Giant
XX Gogogo Golem
XXX Zombie Master
XXX Goblin Zombie
X Spirit Reaper
XXX Chameleon (Must first be Normal Summoned while you control no Level 5 or higher monsters.
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 monster with 0 DEF in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position, but its effects on the field are negated. During the turn you activate this effect, you cannot Special Summon other monsters, except from your Extra Deck.)
XXX Kagetokage (Turns those dead Golems into a XYZ)
Traps:8
XX Compulsory Evacuation Device
XX BTH
XX COTH
X Dark Bribe
X SOLEM JUDGMENT

No matter how gifted, You alone cannot change the world.
!Oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:06 PM   #2
Crucify
Bang Bang.

I'd most definitely find room for 2 Blue-Blooded Oni, Mezuki (Obviously), a lone Bone Crusher, and a third Call Of The Haunted.

Wear a diseased heart on my sleeve
They say words are weapons, well I guess I'm armed to the teeth.
Crucify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:08 PM   #3
Mikau Kahn

You can chain Bone Crusher off of Zombie Master to pop some backrows.

I know from experience that 3 Goblin Zombies can get cluttered fast, so it might be worth your while at least taking out one.

Maybe add a Photon Papilloperative to deal with those pesky facedowns? If you abuse Zombie Master correctly, you should be able to constantly keep Rank 4 XYZs on the field, so I'd stock up on them.

EDIT: Wow, you get ninja'd pretty fast on this site
Revives totally beat me to the Bone Crusher!
Mikau Kahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:18 PM   #4
!Oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revives View Post
I'd most definitely find room for 2 Blue-Blooded Oni, Mezuki (Obviously), a lone Bone Crusher, and a third Call Of The Haunted.
Hmmm don't know how i feel about the Oni. I might try it out i guess there is no harm in it And i honestly never liked Bone Crusher :/ Don't know why..

Additional Comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikau Kahn View Post
You can chain Bone Crusher off of Zombie Master to pop some backrows.

I know from experience that 3 Goblin Zombies can get cluttered fast, so it might be worth your while at least taking out one.

Maybe add a Photon Papilloperative to deal with those pesky facedowns? If you abuse Zombie Master correctly, you should be able to constantly keep Rank 4 XYZs on the field, so I'd stock up on them.

EDIT: Wow, you get ninja'd pretty fast on this site
Revives totally beat me to the Bone Crusher!
Really? Goblin Zombie has never cluttered for me. It searches out to many stuff. Zombie Master/ Gogogo Ghost I've always found it to be live.

Last edited by !Oblivion : 05-26-2013 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-26-2013, 07:29 PM   #5
Mikau Kahn

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Oblivion View Post
Really? Goblin Zombie has never cluttered for me. It searches out to many stuff. Zombie Master/ Gogogo Ghost I've always found it to be live.
Maybe it's just that my duels usually run with 90% of my deck already in the grave, so I have little use for him.

Shutendoji can bring back a Mezuki, or make those used up Goblin Zombies useful again by gaining draw power.

Although situational, Paladin of the Cursed Dragon can bring back a Goblin Zombie or Zombie Master to use and abuse

This isn't so much a card to add or remove, but a strategy that I use. Don't be afraid to ram your weak Goblin Zombie into their strong attack position monsters to get his effect faster. Sure, that leaves you with one less monster on the field and you take some damage, but it's a useful situational strategy.

Oh hey hey, I just thought of pairing my strategy with Paladin of the Cursed Dragon! Could be useful sometimes
Old 05-26-2013, 07:32 PM   #6
Crucify
Bang Bang.

Quote:
Maybe it's just that my duels usually run with 90% of my deck already in the grave, so I have little use for him.

Shutendoji can bring back a Mezuki, or make those used up Goblin Zombies useful again by gaining draw power.

Although situational, Paladin of the Cursed Dragon can bring back a Goblin Zombie or Zombie Master to use and abuse

This isn't so much a card to add or remove, but a strategy that I use. Don't be afraid to ram your weak Goblin Zombie into their strong attack position monsters to get his effect faster. Sure, that leaves you with one less monster on the field and you take some damage, but it's a useful situational strategy.

Oh hey hey, I just thought of pairing my strategy with Paladin of the Cursed Dragon! Could be useful sometimes
It seems you've read Paladin of the Cursed Dragon incorrectly. The opponent must be the respective owner of the Zombie-type monster.

Old 05-26-2013, 07:50 PM   #7
!Oblivion

Quote:

That sounds very nice Hahahaha i like that Paladin of the Cursed Dragon strategy. But i really am happy that Chameleon will be coming out. It will boost this deck immensely. I was running the Lightsworn variant of this deck and i hated it/ To inconsistent. I hope he is cheap to get.

Additional Comment:

Quote:
It seems you've read Paladin of the Cursed Dragon incorrectly. The opponent must be the respective owner of the Zombie-type monster.
Revives i want to ask you one quick ruling question. I would ask the people in DN. But they are *******s... Anyways if you SS Ghost VIA chameleon. Would you still get the effect?

Last edited by !Oblivion : 05-26-2013 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-26-2013, 07:50 PM   #8
Mikau Kahn

Quote:
Welp !Oblivion, looks like Revives just saved you from some misplays!
Old 05-26-2013, 07:58 PM   #9
Crucify
Bang Bang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Oblivion View Post
That sounds very nice Hahahaha i like that Paladin of the Cursed Dragon strategy. But i really am happy that Chameleon will be coming out. It will boost this deck immensely. I was running the Lightsworn variant of this deck and i hated it/ To inconsistent. I hope he is cheap to get.

Additional Comment:

Revives i want to ask you one quick ruling question. I would ask the people in DN. But they are *******s... Anyways if you SS Ghost VIA chameleon. Would you still get the effect?
No, you can only special summon more monsters from the Extra deck. If you did then do you understand how godly that would be? King of the Feral Imps would search out Shock Masters.

Old 05-26-2013, 08:25 PM   #10
uchiha_minato
Salvage Hero

really no Mezuki?
Old 05-26-2013, 09:02 PM   #11
Mikau Kahn

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha_minato View Post
really no Mezuki?
He left a URL leading to a screenie of his deck. There's a Mezuki there, no need to worry ^^
Old 05-26-2013, 09:04 PM   #12
ElectricSoldier
Up-Graded

How the hell can this deck stand up to prophecy? Also how is your e-dragon matchup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseker View Post
Damn these DN admins, not uploading the cards I want in their spare, free, unpaid time, on this website that I don't pay for to play on.

*waves fist*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telvin123 View Post
You're the "I don't know what guy I am" kind of guy.
ElectricSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote