Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh TCG "Advanced" Deck Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #1
DGuard
Pojo Veteran

Default Inzektors mkII - Time for Lavalval Chain

Yay, HA07 is out, quite handy I pulled 3 Lavalval Chain's....

Which does mean I get to make this deck:

Quote:
Main Deck:
1 Inzektor Hornet
1 Inzektor Dragonfly
1 Inzektor Giga-Mantis
3 Inzektor Centipede
3 Inzektor Ladybug
1 Inzektor Hopper
2 Summoner Monk
1 Armageddon Knight
2 Maxx "C"
1 Dark Armed Dragon

1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
1 Foolish Burial
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Forbidden Lance
2 Insect Imitation
2 Inzektor Sword - Zektkaliber
2 Pot of Duality

2 Call Of The Haunted
3 Threatening Roar
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment

Extra Deck:
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
2 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1 Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Lavalval Chain
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Number 16: Shock Master
1 Inzektor Exa-Stag
1 Number 12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja
1 Number 61: Volcasaurus
1 Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
1 Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger

Side Deck:
2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
3 Dimensional Fissure
2 Messenger of Peace
2 Dust Tornado
1 Dimensional Prison
1 Mirror Force
2 Fiendish Chain
2 Soul Drain

http://i.imgur.com/GZGtBVL.png

Decided to go back to the original build, except I swapped the 2nd Torrential in the side for another Dust Tornado.

Last edited by DGuard : 04-30-2013 at 02:28 PM.
DGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:15 PM   #2
wpcvenom

Really good build in my opinion, wouldn't make any changes that I can see. Great job
Old 04-26-2013, 02:54 PM   #3
DGuard
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpcvenom View Post
Really good build in my opinion, wouldn't make any changes that I can see. Great job
Thanks. Early testing looks promising. The deck is more consistent, but still prone to some bad hands and dead draws. However, having to use Imitation and Monk would make that happen.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:23 PM   #4
Anti-Spiral3890
Pojo Veteran

I think Summoner Monk is not needed.

you have lady bugs to generate as many level 4s as you need. at least find something that synergizes better with the deck.

Made By Me. If you want a pro sig let me know
click sig for trades
Deck Gallery

Anti-Spiral3890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:05 PM   #5
the_untouchable55

Either anti-spiral is trolling, or he doesnt kno the combo with Summoner Monk. Summoner Monk eff get out Armageddon Knight, Armageddon Knight eff mills hornet, Summoner Monk and Armageddon Knight XYZ into Lavalval chain, chain effects to put dragonfly on top of deck. Turn 2 Dragonfly, Hornet. Theres nothing that synergies better with inzektors than that.

Deck looks good, almost identical to my own that i posted the other day, only thing missing is Cardcar D, but like you said it is expensive. However, because u don't have Cardcar D i am concerned that you have enough level 2 targets for imitation. Might suggest -1 imitation.
the_untouchable55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:16 PM   #6
Anti-Spiral3890
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_untouchable55 View Post
Either anti-spiral is trolling, or he doesnt kno the combo with Summoner Monk. Summoner Monk eff get out Armageddon Knight, Armageddon Knight eff mills hornet, Summoner Monk and Armageddon Knight XYZ into Lavalval chain, chain effects to put dragonfly on top of deck. Turn 2 Dragonfly, Hornet. Theres nothing that synergies better with inzektors than that.

Deck looks good, almost identical to my own that i posted the other day, only thing missing is Cardcar D, but like you said it is expensive. However, because u don't have Cardcar D i am concerned that you have enough level 2 targets for imitation. Might suggest -1 imitation.

that's nice and all but you are assuming your Summoner Monk goes through. veiler, chain, breakthrough, etc. I tend to play safer and maintain advantage. (would go 2 Armageddon knights + 1 Rota over monks) but I guess its preference. idk I have played inzektors since their 1st banlist hit and know its all about gettung dragonfly and hornet quickly but the deck has become a build advantage then otk. with monks you are opening yourself to dead draws and risking discarding important spells for a play that may not go through properly. (basically saying I am telling you what I am drawing so prepare to counter it)

click sig for trades
Deck Gallery

Old 04-26-2013, 08:31 PM   #7
Kaywinace

Try this,

Perhaps you may want to play with the following 2 paths?

Path 1: 2 Photon Thrashers, 2 Armaggedon Knight, and a RotA.

Path 2: 2 Tin Goldfish, 1 Armaggedon Knight, and 2 Summoner Monk.

And I totally agree with your basic Lavalval Chain Combo, but the following 2 paths above allows you to do the same combo with the same ratios of pulling it off. They are of course safer as well and allow for more aggressive plays. Please do try them out ^.^

Evilswarm Mandragora also works as well if you would like to go into dark xyz for more plays. Though there aren't many good Dark-only Xyz.

Additional Comment:

Scratch what I said about Evilswarm Mandragora, worst advice I ever gave all day. YOUR PLAYING INZEKTORS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! WHY DUH **** DO YOU CARE BOUT RANK 4 PLAYS! Your extra looks extremely good, nothing to change there btw.

Last edited by Kaywinace : 04-26-2013 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Kaywinace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:40 PM   #8
MarkValverde
The Head Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGuard View Post
Yay, HA07 is out, quite handy I pulled 3 Lavalval Chain's....
How many boxes did you get?
MarkValverde is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:10 AM   #9
DGuard
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Spiral3890 View Post

you have lady bugs to generate as many level 4s as you need. at least find something that synergizes better with the deck.
Monk synergizes just fine thank you, I rarely use Ladybug for level 4 plays, and if I'm Ladybug for level 4 plays, chances are I don't need Chain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_untouchable55 View Post

I love the combo, works very well. With Imitation you've got a point, but don't forget that Monk counts as another 2 targets, as they can be used for his cost. So far I've had no problems. If I do, I'd probably run Allure or a second Lance instead, or possibly cut the Imitation engine altogether for Upstarts. Cheers for the suggestions.

Quote:
that's nice and all but you are assuming your Summoner Monk goes through. veiler, chain, breakthrough, etc. I tend to play safer and maintain advantage. (would go 2 Armageddon knights + 1 Rota over monks) but I guess its preference. idk I have played inzektors since their 1st banlist hit and know its all about gettung dragonfly and hornet quickly but the deck has become a build advantage then otk. with monks you are opening yourself to dead draws and risking discarding important spells for a play that may not go through properly. (basically saying I am telling you what I am drawing so prepare to counter it)
Having Dragonfly and Hornet is nice and all but what happens if it's Veilered? Weak monster with no advantage that'll probably get run over next turn. The Veilered argument does not hold for Monk IMO, because everything can get Veilered. If it does that's life. I only discard spells I don't need (such as Imitation or Foolish, or that odd MST). If it gets Veilered or Chained, then that's one less of those cards to worry about for when I do get my Inzektors. I've rarely had bad draws with it, because with Foolish or Chain I can dump the second, dead Monk into the grave for dark fodder and deck thinning.

The Monk is an engine. It gets me to my pieces. I prefer getting those pieces than hiding behind traps and drawing them. Knight can dump but it can't stack the final piece onto the deck. The good thing about this is that rarely have my opponent's been able to counter that final play. If I know I can't push, I put Centipede ontop instead and generate advantage from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaywinace View Post
Try this,

Perhaps you may want to play with the following 2 paths?

Path 1: 2 Photon Thrashers, 2 Armaggedon Knight, and a RotA.

Path 2: 2 Tin Goldfish, 1 Armaggedon Knight, and 2 Summoner Monk.

And I totally agree with your basic Lavalval Chain Combo, but the following 2 paths above allows you to do the same combo with the same ratios of pulling it off. They are of course safer as well and allow for more aggressive plays. Please do try them out ^.^

Evilswarm Mandragora also works as well if you would like to go into dark xyz for more plays. Though there aren't many good Dark-only Xyz.

Additional Comment:

Scratch what I said about Evilswarm Mandragora, worst advice I ever gave all day. YOUR PLAYING INZEKTORS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! WHY DUH **** DO YOU CARE BOUT RANK 4 PLAYS! Your extra looks extremely good, nothing to change there btw.
Well Inzektors care about one rank 4 play, the Lavalval Chain play.

I have been thinking about Thrasher's and Mandragora, didn't think about Tin Goldfish, I did pull 3 of them. However, I need the Armageddon Knight in hand as well, in this situation Monk just works better. It's a good idea though, I may test it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkValverde View Post
How many boxes did you get?
1 and a half. Pulled 2 in the first, and split the second box with my mate. Pulled the 3rd there, and after he pulled his 4th Ophion we made a straight swap. Quite impressed that I pulled basically an entire Constellar deck minus 2 Kaus, and traded it for a ton of cards plus cash on the day. That on its own has effectively made its money back, and I still have a Chain, a playset of Tin Goldfish, and some spare Constellar and Evilswarm stuff. Was quite a fun day.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:29 AM   #10
Hakan
Pojo Veteran

Is your deck fully maxed out in rarity?

Thoughts on having Warning and Judgment in the deck? I personally think that's a little bit too much of potential life point loss.

Waboku or Threatening Roar general opinion? Have you ever considered playing Waboku over Threatening Roar?

How do you like Torrential Tribute in Inzektors?

Would you play Gorz if you didn't play Call Of The Haunted?

That's all for now.
Hakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:47 AM   #11
DGuard
Pojo Veteran

In no particular order:

Nope.

It's hefty but handy.

Prefer T Roar to stop Tiras etc. It's safer and has better artwork as well. I considered Waboku when I had no T Roars.

TT is ok and punishes over extension and people who think they're safe from backrow.

Yes.

Ah, guess that was the right order.

Additional Comment:

Deck tested well today. Only got one game in with it, but it flowed together well. I then had another Inzektor player encouraging me to drop Monk, and instead to run Beetron..... Fortunately my opponent agreed with me that Beetron isn't the best card to run in this deck.

Anyway, in playtesting it's generally worked one of three ways. I draw into all my pieces and finish the game early on, so I don't need to worry about dead draws. Or I draw into Imitation targets and can use that to set up. Or I draw into my Monk play and use that to set up. There's only been very, very few times that I've drawn awfully enough to lose the game. Point is that it's testing very well and the deck has certainly become more consistent with the addition of Monk and Chain.

Additional Comment:

I've been thinking of maining 2 Fiendish Chain. However, what to take out? I'm thinking either the Solemn duo or the Calls. Another idea is to swap the Torrential for a Mirror Force, so I don't hit my own field.

Last edited by DGuard : 04-28-2013 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-29-2013, 05:31 AM   #12
Grimmy
[Duels Internally]

I would swap out the Imitations for Fiendish Chains. Sure you cut your Spell count for Monk slightly, but having that negation to keep you alive will help in the long run.
Originally Posted by SageShini View Post
Nintendo 3DS FC: 1435-4868-5786. Add me!
Grimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:56 AM   #13
DGuard
Pojo Veteran

If I do that, I'd likely then swap out the Maxx "C"s and possibly the Torrential for Upstarts. Gets the spell count back up and keeps it sort of turbo.

Cheers for the suggestion, I'm in two minds about the Monk builds. Either I focus completely on Monk with Upstart etc, which in my mind will give less dead draws. Or I include both Monk and Imitation, which should definitely get my deck up and going quickly, but if it doesn't, or I run into trouble, is more prone to dead draws further down the line.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:09 AM   #14
Grimmy
[Duels Internally]

You don't have to make it turbo, since all you need is the one successful setup play and you're set. Turbo builds burn out if they're stopped because they're light on defense. You have at least 10 2-card combos that will get your plays started, many of the cards you run in multiples (Hornet+Dragonfly, Hornet+3 Centipede, 3 Ladybug+Dragonfly/3 Centipede, 2 Monks+Spells, 2 Dualities+Centipede/Ladybug), so I think you'd be fine with some added defense. And just because you run Monk doesn't mean you have to overload your deck with Spells.
Originally Posted by SageShini View Post
Nintendo 3DS FC: 1435-4868-5786. Add me!
Grimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:11 AM   #15
DGuard
Pojo Veteran

Well I'd rather have 3 Upstart in the deck if I'm not running two engines, more than anything to thin the deck and make it a 37 card deck. I want to get to my pieces as quickly as possible without using Card Trooper.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:51 AM   #16
the_untouchable55

Agreed, if the player has veiler, Fiendish Chain, breakthrough, they are gonna use it on dragonfly/centipede anyways. Personally id rather them use it on monk, that way when i do get fly/centipede their effects will go through. It is a -1 bait, which realy sucks, but ive found that most of the time the effects almost always goes through, which is why i've very little issues with it. The problem with not running it is, you run into too many dead draws in inzektors, especially with tour guide/ Sangan engine gone the deck really lost its consistantcy, having cards like Summoner Monk really adds consistantcy and pretty much replaces the tour guide engine from last format, when all you draw is spells and traps, and a Summoner Monk in starting hand, it turns a bad hand into a great hand, which happens all the time with me. I cant imagine not running Summoner Monk this format.

Immitation not only synergies well with summoneer monk as a spell to discard, but it also adds to the consistantcy of the deck. Both cards work really great together.

Last edited by the_untouchable55 : 04-29-2013 at 11:53 AM.
the_untouchable55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:45 PM   #17
bambooking1
Sig making god.

Have you ever tried Gokipon?
Old 04-30-2013, 03:12 AM   #18
DGuard
Pojo Veteran

Not at all, and not meaning to. It needs to be destroyed by battle, hit the graveyard etc, there's too many things to stop that from happening. Subpar tech IMO.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:49 AM   #19
InfinityEight
Lost Ground Hunter

Quote:

Yeah you have 3 lady bugs that give you the level 4's off of monsters you don't always draw. Monk while not needed, adds consistency in the form of arma knight+chain. I like the build quite a lot and may actually start running it, it looks promising.

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1167829

Praise the sun!
InfinityEight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:54 AM   #20
DGuard
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityEight View Post
Yeah you have 3 lady bugs that give you the level 4's off of monsters you don't always draw. Monk while not needed, adds consistency in the form of arma knight+chain. I like the build quite a lot and may actually start running it, it looks promising.
You said that far more eloquently than I could hope to.

I hope it works for you. I'm shifting from the imitation variant to the turbo variant, just to see which I prefer. I'll update a deck list and results later today, hopefully.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:42 AM   #21
RKO72
Pojo Veteran

Quote:

See the main bit of logic you are missing is this...

To make Lavalval chain with Ladybug you need dragonfly or 2 Centipedes out there (or i guess another ladybug) Now if you have all that already you don't need to make chain...Its whole purpose is to get you those pieces ASAP...in the case you present there you would need the pieces already to make chain...and in that case why not just grab hornet or do some lvl 5 plays...they are a hell of alot better...Chains just to get you your stuff...

Now on another note...Whos the luckiest dude in Australia right now....This guy...(me) anyone whos looked at my threads knows I sold my whole collection and started building a DW virus deck...Well i'm stopping that now and im back on Inzektor...Why? Because using my friends hero deck (Dark world wasn't finished) I came 4th in our locals...That won me 4 packs. I grabbed the last 2 Galactic overlord packs out of one box...and 2 random ones out of another box of Galactic Overlord....Guess who pulled 2 fking cardcar Ds

So i'm rebuilding the bugs...Very similar build to yours Dguard...as I had been testing more Monk stuff and the imitation/monk build is very solid...bit more solid than the imitation on its own imo...Highish risk but MASSIVE reward if you pull it off... This is what im using...I get the feeling yours might be similar if you had the cardcards (which now over my time of playing yugioh ive had 6......thats fking nuts...But yeah. Thanks to friends and spending a tiny bit o cash I have pretty much my whole deck build main and side included (min rarity but i don't honestly give a crap about rarity)...Only things I need is Tiras, Gachi Gachi and 1 more sword...Got everything else...Friends got all that crap and selling it to me for 5 bucks....so yeah fairly set

This is what ive built (including the stuff im picking up tomorrow)

Quote:
MONSTERS (18)

3x Inzector Centipede
1x Inzektor Dragonfly
1x Inzektor hornet
3x Inzektor Ladybug
1x Inzektor Giga Mantis
1x Inzektor Hopper
2x Maxx 'C'
2x Cardcar D
1x Dark Armed Dragon
2x Summoner Monk
1x Armageddon Knight

SPELLS (13)

3x Mystical space Typhoon
2x Pot of Duality
2x Insect Imitation
1x Dark hole
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster reborn
1x Foolish burial
2x Inzektor Sword Zektkaliber

TRAPS (9)

2x Call of the haunted
3x Threatening Roar
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgement

Extra (15)

1x Gaia Dragon Thunder Charger
1x Tiras Keeper of Genisis
1x Lavalval Chain
1x Number 61 Volcasaurous
1x Inzektor Exa Stag
1x number 12 Crimson shadow armor ninja
1x Maestroke the Symphany Djinn
1x Number 16 Shock Master
1x Temtempo the percussion djinn
1x Number 30 Acid Golem of Destruction
1x Number 17 Leviathan Dragon
1x Number 20 Giga Brillant
1x Leviar the sea dragon
1x Wind up Zenmaines
1x Gachi Gachi Gantesu

Side (15)

2x Effect Veiler
2x Thunder king Rai oh
3x Dimensional Fissure
2x Messenger of Peace
2x Gozen Match
2x Royal Decree
2x Soul Drain
As you can see I just had my monk build and my Imitation build make sweet love to each other and this was the child they had... Originally I was gonna run Utopia over Acid but quickly realized that I don't actually want to make rank 4s unless im in trouble so Shock master and Maestroke will do as back up (I also pulled off a funny combo on DN...Cleared his board had dragonfly and centipede out he has 4k lp, guessing gorz in hand...Reborn on monk in grave, monk eff grab other monk, that monk eff grab hopper make shock master call monster effects ram for game ....waste of spells but 100% chance of game by doing it)

Sorry for hijacking your topic :P

Last edited by RKO72 : 04-30-2013 at 10:46 AM.
RKO72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:12 PM   #22
Anti-Spiral3890
Pojo Veteran

while your arguments have some validity to them it still falls short.

why turbo a deck that shouldn't be? you are supposed to set up slowly while defending your lifepoints and making your opponent burn their combos and fill their field. going second turn dragonfly/hornet makes it easier for them to shut you down as opposed to making them waste all their resources on the cardcars/backrow into t roars, wabokus. anytime I play inzektors when they open nuts on first/second turn I always win. but anyways play what you want. if anything side rykos for evil macro soon to come.

click sig for trades
Deck Gallery

Old 04-30-2013, 01:28 PM   #23
RKO72
Pojo Veteran

Inzektors play the slow grind game so they can get all their pieces to take control. getting all your pieces by turn 2 means less time you have to play the stall game.

If you play it right having dragonfly/hornet turn 2 just means for the next few turns you have amazing control. With swords/giga mantis doesn't matter if you lose the bugs you can easily bring them back, and these are searchable.

See when I get my Dragonfly/hornet by turn 2 i win probably 8/10 times....Haven't really been keeping count but its a lot more often than not. I mean my experience completely contradicts yours, you say when inzektors opens the nuts against you, you always win...I say when i open the nuts i nearly always win....The deck is built to play the grind game but the grind game is really just to stall until you can get your combo pieces and yes make them waste some resources along the way. Why wait to get the pieces when you can get them second turn fairly easily.

Veiler? Well if your afraid of veiler to the point where you think things should not be run...Then run a vanilla deck. Veiler happens...doesn't mean you shouldn't run things because it exists...Be happy they've wasted it on your Monk and you odds are lost a spell you didn't need (you don't summon monk if you only have spells you need) Then if/when you get your dragonfly thats one less veiler they might have to stop you from hornet bombing their field.
Old 04-30-2013, 01:49 PM   #24
DGuard
Pojo Veteran

+1 to RKO72. If you don't like the build Anti-Spiral, that's fine. However, there is now more than one way to play this deck. If you don't like it, please refrain from commenting any further. Others and myself have given good reasons for why we're running this build, and it's working well.

So I ran this build today:

Quote:
Main Deck:
1 Inzektor Hornet
1 Inzektor Dragonfly
1 Inzektor Giga-Mantis
3 Inzektor Centipede
3 Inzektor Ladybug
1 Inzektor Hopper
2 Summoner Monk
1 Armageddon Knight
1 Dark Armed Dragon

1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
1 Foolish Burial
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Forbidden Lance
2 Inzektor Sword - Zektkaliber
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Pot of Duality

2 Call Of The Haunted
3 Threatening Roar
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Fiendish Chain
1 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment

Extra Deck:
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
2 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1 Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Lavalval Chain
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Number 16: Shock Master
1 Inzektor Exa-Stag
1 Number 12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja
1 Number 61: Volcasaurus
1 Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
1 Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger

Side Deck:
2 Snowman Eater
2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
3 Dimensional Fissure
2 Messenger of Peace
2 Dust Tornado
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Soul Drain
It worked well. The logic behind this one is to strip out any potential dead draws by only focussing on one engine, as opposed to two. It also gives me an extra slot, which allowed me to use Fiendish Chain, which works really well for us, considering that we can lock that monster down and easily deal with it soon after.

However, I'm still not the biggest fan of Upstart Goblin, so will likely go back to the Imitation build (first post). I'm just trying to think of a way to fit Thunder King Rai-Oh in, for more monsters and another level 4 target. I'd likely take out the Lance and possibly Hopper to fit it in. I may also swap Torrential Tribute for a Mirror Force, just to give my opponent a surprise. With the Imitation build the two engines means you're very likely to get your deck going sooner rather than later, and it really does all flow together quite well.

Also, is 3 D Fissure and 2 Soul Drain in the side overkill for Mermails etc? I'm thinking it's needed, but would like the space for more options.

Updated original OP, cheers for your help so far guys.

Last edited by DGuard : 04-30-2013 at 02:03 PM.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:01 PM   #25
RKO72
Pojo Veteran

I 100% agree the side is overkill for mermails...But they are the deck you need to go overkill on. You can luck wins here and there but with no side if you play them 100 times they're gonna win at least 75 of em...Thats just how strong that deck is...Those cards also double up as killers for Chaos, agents, dark world (well D fissure does)

I'd love to have more space for other rouge decks but it really is needed...I still like Gozen since it won't stop you from using anything bar (well in my case Cardcars and Maxx C)...Which is why I don't side Rivalry...with monk and Knight theres now 5 different types of monsters in the deck...It can cause issue.

I tried upstart but I found the engine that relied completely on monk was a little fragile, and the two engined to syndergise decently with Monk being able to throw imitations if need be and being able to make use of hopper too as a rank 4 (of course thats in the off chance you open double monk and AK....but hey its an option )

If you wanna fit Tking into your original build i'd suggest dropping 1x Lance and 1x Insect Imitation...Yeah dropping 2 spells is a little risky but at the same time you run less lvl 2s than I do so 2 imitation can cause dead draws (not often but it can happen) and lance, well its kinda a filler card, its ok, but since your running only 1 and its not searchable its not something you rely on....just pops up here and there.

Try it out 12 spells...I mean I run 13 and haven't really run into many times when I don't have a spell for Monk....but this is DN testing i'm talking here....Gonna do some RL testing when I pick the rest up tomorrow...Good to have my bugs back

Last edited by RKO72 : 04-30-2013 at 02:10 PM.
RKO72 is offline   Reply With Quote