Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh Newbie Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2013, 10:28 PM   #1
DurianCake
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 151
iTrader: 0
Default Poseidra, the Atlantean Dragon

Oh my i think i found a way to broke Poseidra, the Atlantean Dragon...This is my Caravan Deck Out deck - http://i.imgur.com/43cbh6G.png

Last edited by DurianCake : 04-03-2013 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Should poseidra be banned?
DurianCake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:06 PM   #2
Envoy Shien
Pojo Veteran
 
Envoy Shien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Age: 21
Posts: 1,152
iTrader: 0
Default

Oh my so you found a way that others have found out already and it automatically raises question if it should be banned? No it can stay at 3, that deck is irrelevant to the META and would get shat on
__________________
AndoidCell666 only on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/AndroidCell666
Top 5 Decks:
Sylvan
Bujin
Fire Fist
Noble Knight
Six Samurai
Envoy Shien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:23 PM   #3
DurianCake
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 151
iTrader: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envoy Shien View Post
Oh my so you found a way that others have found out already and it automatically raises question if it should be banned? No it can stay at 3, that deck is irrelevant to the META and would get shat on
Ha ya i think you are right. Poseidra still light years to face a ban la. But it is good that poseidra can loop hehehe..
DurianCake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:07 AM   #4
HarleyThomas
Crunk Ain't Dead
 
HarleyThomas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 21
Posts: 13,045
iTrader: 0
Default

That is a pretty cool story, bro.

I want to see an Infernity version. They can loop damn near anything.
__________________
Pojo's Only Saskatchewan High School Graduate.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniffygull View Post
Like Goddamn, apostrophes and unnecessary commas. My **** went soft so fast I passed out from a rush of blood to the head.
HarleyThomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:15 AM   #5
Winston
Nope
 
Winston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Age: 20
Posts: 11,658
iTrader: 16 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurianCake View Post
Oh my i think i found a way to broke Poseidra, the Atlantean Dragon...This is my Caravan Deck Out deck - http://i.imgur.com/43cbh6G.png
I've played pure atlanteans from when they came out and poseidra will always be a piece of ****.

To 52
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot
JD @ 3 imo is fine but Beckoning Light better go to 1 so the deck can't simply sack off of mills+1 card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camero
God you guys are thick. The purpose of the banlist is to make OTHER people change THEIR decks, not to make me change mine.
Winston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:34 AM   #6
wiselstorm
Chickie Bear Mania
 
wiselstorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Arc cradle
Posts: 4,118
iTrader: 0
Default

How does the loop work exactly?
__________________
Currently played decks:
LS Rulers
Shadolls
Dragonstars
Satellaknights

Join us at Industrial Illusions!
~Vecdog~
wiselstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:48 AM   #7
mido9
DistractedWithDotA
 
mido9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,877
iTrader: 0
Default

i dont get it

what makes this broken or special?
__________________
DN: mido9 // LoL: IllusoryLumines (NA server)
mido9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:06 AM   #8
FitzC.
「Soft & Wet」!
 
FitzC.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Polite Pojoer
Age: 20
Posts: 5,691
iTrader: 0
Default

Summon Three Ronins then tribute them for Poseidra, then Summon lancer to get back the banished frogs, rinse and repeat
__________________

I'm Ami
Hazey on DN <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
FitzC is one of the best posters in this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucify View Post
You should apply for a position as a Konami card designer.
FitzC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:25 AM   #9
wiselstorm
Chickie Bear Mania
 
wiselstorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Arc cradle
Posts: 4,118
iTrader: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitzC. View Post
Summon Three Ronins then tribute them for Poseidra, then Summon lancer to get back the banished frogs, rinse and repeat
I dont get it.How is he going to tribute them while the frogs are in the s/t zone?

Please explain in steps on how to do the combo.My ears are all up.Either the OP messed up with rulings or he is correct..
__________________
Currently played decks:
LS Rulers
Shadolls
Dragonstars
Satellaknights

Join us at Industrial Illusions!
~Vecdog~
wiselstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:31 AM   #10
Gaspar
The Observer
 
Gaspar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Argentina
Age: 20
Posts: 34,933
iTrader: 0
Default

Not seeing how you loop Poseidra there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinstonShnozwick View Post
I've played pure atlanteans from when they came out and poseidra will always be a piece of ****.

To 52
Tidal and Mini Tidal made him a tad more playable in Atlanteans. Not to mention Poseidra is hilarious in Water Mash. So, he is not piece of four asterisks.
__________________
ˇAbanico de servicios!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazriel View Post
You could build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a while. You could teach a man to build a fire, and he might understand. Or you can set that man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Gaspar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:34 AM   #11
FitzC.
「Soft & Wet」!
 
FitzC.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Polite Pojoer
Age: 20
Posts: 5,691
iTrader: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiselstorm View Post
I dont get it.How is he going to tribute them while the frogs are in the s/t zone?

Please explain in steps on how to do the combo.My ears are all up.Either the OP messed up with rulings or he is correct..

Step 1. Supply your grave with Ronins, frogs, and a poseidra.

Step 2. Banish three frogs to summon three ronins

Step 3. Tribute all three ronins to summon Poseidra, then poseidra bounces backrow

Step 4. Tribute Poseidra for Lancer and equip the banished frogs(banished in step 2 by the ronins)
__________________

I'm Ami
Hazey on DN <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
FitzC is one of the best posters in this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucify View Post
You should apply for a position as a Konami card designer.
FitzC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:40 PM   #12
DurianCake
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 151
iTrader: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitzC. View Post

Step 1. Supply your grave with Ronins, frogs, and a poseidra.

Step 2. Banish three frogs to summon three ronins

Step 3. Tribute all three ronins to summon Poseidra, then poseidra bounces backrow

Step 4. Tribute Poseidra for Lancer and equip the banished frogs(banished in step 2 by the ronins)
Ha ya thank so much for e explain, i always miss explain people dun understand ya, just found out that with tidal we only need only one poseidra sure can get it one. Bad hand poseidra no more.. yay! But good to play poseidra one only with Slushy?
DurianCake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

 
Advertisement


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.