Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh TCG "Advanced" Deck Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2013, 10:39 PM   #1
CoreyMarlowe
Registered User
 
CoreyMarlowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Estacada Oregon
Age: 22
Posts: 65
iTrader: 0
CoreyMarlowe is on a distinguished road
Default March 2013 Fire Fist Deck List

This is the updated version of my previous deck list for fire fist I hope you guys enjoy it also you will notice I only have 14 side deck cards lol, I need a good one of so please help me out with some ideas and or other things you guys would change to the deck.

Brotherhood Fire Fist
41 cards, 15 Extra Deck, 14 Side Deck
Main Deck (41 cards)


14 Monsters

3 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear
1 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Dragon
2 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Gorilla
3 Gene-Warped Warwolf
2 Rescue Rabbit
3 Vorse Raider

14 Spells

1 Dark Hole
3 Fire Formation - Tenki
2 Fire Formation - Tensu
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Pot of Duality

13 Traps

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
2 Fiendish Chain
2 Fire Formation - Tensen
2 Mirror Force
1 Solemn Judgement
1 Solemn Warning
1 Starlight Road


Extra Deck (15 cards)

2 Abyss Dweller
2 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Tiger King
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Number 16: Shock Master
1 Number 39: Utopia
1 Number C39: Utopia Ray
1 Photon Papilloperative
1 Steelswarm Roach
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Number 50: Black Ship of Corn
1 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Cardinal Commander



Side Deck (14 cards)

2 Deck Devastation Virus
3 Dimensional Fissure
2 Mind Crush
1 Mystical Space Typoon
2 Rivalry of Warlords
2 Soul Drain
2 Thunder King Rai-Oh

Changes To deck from previous list:
-3 Andal, -1 MST, -1 Horn of the Phantom Beast and other + 3 Vorse Raider +2 Fiendish Chain +2 Mirror Force +1 Heavy Storm, and the extra deck is as follows -1 Gem Knight Pearl -1 Fairy King of Albverdich, +1 Number 50: Black Ship of Corn +1 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Cardinal Commander i am aware that this card is NOT out yet but it will be in here in place for that when it is released in April 2013


Again give me feed back and feel free to ask any questions about the ratio of the deck list and some of the cards that i run in the side and other. i will be posting my Inzektor, Six Samurai, and Chain Burn for the 2013 March Ban list in a couple days. I am also looking for 3 Secret Vorse Raider if you have 3, 2, or even 1 for trade let me know and we can set something up.

Last edited by CoreyMarlowe : 02-26-2013 at 01:22 PM.
CoreyMarlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:47 PM   #2
MarkValverde
The Head Thug
 
MarkValverde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 6,037
iTrader: 38 (100%)
MarkValverde is on a distinguished road
Default

I would swap 1 Dragon for 1 Gorilla,and take out Horn to make the deck 40.
MarkValverde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:59 PM   #3
CoreyMarlowe
Registered User
 
CoreyMarlowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Estacada Oregon
Age: 22
Posts: 65
iTrader: 0
CoreyMarlowe is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkValverde View Post
I would swap 1 Dragon for 1 Gorilla,and take out Horn to make the deck 40.
why take out the 1 dragon he reborns and would 3 gorilla add consistency or what? and i don't mind it at 41 the horn itself is a plus 1 and everything searches so the deck at 40 though better i just don't see the worse in it being at 41 but thanks and i would consider taking it out but thank you for the advice.
CoreyMarlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:04 PM   #4
MarkValverde
The Head Thug
 
MarkValverde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 6,037
iTrader: 38 (100%)
MarkValverde is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyMarlowe View Post
why take out the 1 dragon he reborns and would 3 gorilla add consistency or what? and i don't mind it at 41 the horn itself is a plus 1 and everything searches so the deck at 40 though better i just don't see the worse in it being at 41 but thanks and i would consider taking it out but thank you for the advice.
I prefer 40.Having 2 Gorrila is for versitility.
MarkValverde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:51 PM   #5
CoreyMarlowe
Registered User
 
CoreyMarlowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Estacada Oregon
Age: 22
Posts: 65
iTrader: 0
CoreyMarlowe is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkValverde View Post
I prefer 40.Having 2 Gorrila is for versitility.
wow i totally didn't update the monsters i run 2 dragon and 2 gorilla lolthanks again for the tips bro

Additional Comment:

bumpupthere

Additional Comment:

Bump this up
bump

Additional Comment:

bumb it up

Additional Comment:

Bump it up

Last edited by CoreyMarlowe : 02-22-2013 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
CoreyMarlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:12 PM   #6
slayde123
Registered User
 
slayde123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 66
iTrader: 0
slayde123 is on a distinguished road
Default

There isnt really any point running andal without essidari.....

Additional Comment:

Go with Vorse Raider and run DDV

Additional Comment:

And two playsets of vanillas is quite inconsistent

Last edited by slayde123 : 02-22-2013 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
slayde123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:44 PM   #7
sajid
Pojo Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Age: 20
Posts: 656
iTrader: 8 (100%)
sajid is on a distinguished road
Default

Wouldn't run vorse, rather run nin ken dog and chidori.
I'd remove the horn for a Heavy Storm, I know we have a big backrow as fist players, but Heavy Storm just seems too strong for me to not run. Especially nice in mirror matches (only annoying when opponent got a road set).

And 2 set of vanillas can be inconsistant, but on the other hand it makes both rabbit stay alive, and give more choices/monsters to hand (often had problems with drawing monsters/tenki when i went from 2 set to 1 set of vanilla).
sajid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:14 PM   #8
ArmadilloZ
Keep it Rollin'
 
ArmadilloZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Naperville, Illinois
Posts: 15,980
iTrader: 21 (92%)
ArmadilloZ is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayde123 View Post
There isnt really any point running andal without essidari.....

Additional Comment:

Go with Vorse Raider and run DDV

Additional Comment:

And two playsets of vanillas is quite inconsistent
Learn how to play.

Don't use Vorse unless you want to lose consistency with your Fairy King.

2 sets of vanillas isn't inconsistent if you are trying to spam it out quick, a lot like Dino Rabbit. So if you do not know what you are talking about, then don't say anything.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticVampire2K4 View Post
I'm not adding Dark Hole or Torrential Tribute to my deck, why would i wanna destroy my own cards.
ArmadilloZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:27 AM   #9
CoreyMarlowe
Registered User
 
CoreyMarlowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Estacada Oregon
Age: 22
Posts: 65
iTrader: 0
CoreyMarlowe is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmadilloZ View Post
Learn how to play.

Don't use Vorse unless you want to lose consistency with your Fairy King.

2 sets of vanillas isn't inconsistent if you are trying to spam it out quick, a lot like Dino Rabbit. So if you do not know what you are talking about, then don't say anything.
I have changed my decklist up guys a lot since I posted this thanks for he info and I will be taking out fairy king when cardinal commander comes out and running the double vanilla with Vorse Raider and 2 sets of vanillas isn't inconsistent at all if you ask me the fact that tensu gives extra normal summon makes it worth running.

Additional Comment:

Bump it up

Last edited by CoreyMarlowe : 02-26-2013 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
CoreyMarlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:43 AM   #10
Yeaalibaba
Pojo Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 790
iTrader: 5 (100%)
Yeaalibaba is on a distinguished road
Default

Gene warped warwolf over andal like previously said no point if not using the fusion to get off the other rabbit.

Additional Comment:

Fail my bad didn't realize you were using 2 sets. Looks the same basically as mine except I use 2 tengu and a d prison over the other normal set. Basically the same.

Last edited by Yeaalibaba : 02-26-2013 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Yeaalibaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #11
CoreyMarlowe
Registered User
 
CoreyMarlowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Estacada Oregon
Age: 22
Posts: 65
iTrader: 0
CoreyMarlowe is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeaalibaba View Post
Gene warped warwolf over andal like previously said no point if not using the fusion to get off the other rabbit.

Additional Comment:

Fail my bad didn't realize you were using 2 sets. Looks the same basically as mine except I use 2 tengu and a d prison over the other normal set. Basically the same.
Yea I will be posting an updated decklist in a couple hours of what I am now running. It is way more consistent and I have had a better time with it. Thanks again guys
CoreyMarlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:01 PM   #12
ArmadilloZ
Keep it Rollin'
 
ArmadilloZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Naperville, Illinois
Posts: 15,980
iTrader: 21 (92%)
ArmadilloZ is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyMarlowe View Post
I have changed my decklist up guys a lot since I posted this thanks for he info and I will be taking out fairy king when cardinal commander comes out and running the double vanilla with Vorse Raider and 2 sets of vanillas isn't inconsistent at all if you ask me the fact that tensu gives extra normal summon makes it worth running.

Additional Comment:

Bump it up
When Cardinal is released, so is the rest of the support of this deck making Rabbit irrelevant. You will have Chicken, Leopard, and all of the other broken-ass cards that are what make this deck tier 1. So having those Vorse in at all is pointless.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticVampire2K4 View Post
I'm not adding Dark Hole or Torrential Tribute to my deck, why would i wanna destroy my own cards.
ArmadilloZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:16 PM   #13
CoreyMarlowe
Registered User
 
CoreyMarlowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Estacada Oregon
Age: 22
Posts: 65
iTrader: 0
CoreyMarlowe is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmadilloZ View Post
When Cardinal is released, so is the rest of the support of this deck making Rabbit irrelevant. You will have Chicken, Leopard, and all of the other broken-ass cards that are what make this deck tier 1. So having those Vorse in at all is pointless.
how will chicken beat the ability to exceed into any 4 star exceed you have in your extra deck? yes you can set another fire formation spell or trap but if your in a tight spot and already have to normal the chicken on a top deck id much rather have that rabbit to keep me in the game. i also like the idea of being able to switch the fire formation spell and traps but i believe that the rabbit engine gives the deck versatility i am not saying i wouldn't consider running the chicken and id be happy to test it, i just believe that rabbit gives the deck some nice speed. thank you for the input though.
CoreyMarlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:17 PM   #14
ArmadilloZ
Keep it Rollin'
 
ArmadilloZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Naperville, Illinois
Posts: 15,980
iTrader: 21 (92%)
ArmadilloZ is on a distinguished road
Default

Because it gives you a synchro every single turn? Are you kidding me? Have you read the effects of the support that is going to be released?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticVampire2K4 View Post
I'm not adding Dark Hole or Torrential Tribute to my deck, why would i wanna destroy my own cards.
ArmadilloZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:32 PM   #15
CoreyMarlowe
Registered User
 
CoreyMarlowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Estacada Oregon
Age: 22
Posts: 65
iTrader: 0
CoreyMarlowe is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmadilloZ View Post
Because it gives you a synchro every single turn? Are you kidding me? Have you read the effects of the support that is going to be released?
yes i have and how do you get a synchro every turn? that i dont see

Additional Comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyMarlowe View Post
yes i have and how do you get a synchro every turn? that i dont see
why dont you show me your decklist and a list of some combos so i can get a better idea of what your trying to tell me. also all and all its my play style to run it this way.

Last edited by CoreyMarlowe : 02-26-2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
CoreyMarlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:34 PM   #16
ArmadilloZ
Keep it Rollin'
 
ArmadilloZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Naperville, Illinois
Posts: 15,980
iTrader: 21 (92%)
ArmadilloZ is on a distinguished road
Default

Activate Firedance - Tenki search Chicken > Normal Chicken > Chicken effect send Tenki to graveyard to set and activate tensu > Normal Saint > Synchro Horse > Special Chicken > Chicken effect: Search Saint > Chicken effect: Send Tensu to graveyard to set new firedance.

That is just 1 loop possible with this horribly broken card.

Additional Comment:

Next turn: Normal summon Saint > Special summon Chicken from the graveyard (if it was destroyed) > Chicken effect: add 1 Bear / Monkey to your hand from your deck > Chicken effect: Send 1 Flaming dance card to the graveyard to set Flaming dance - Tensu (if you dont have tensu), Xyz summon Choraio, Choraio effect add 1 saint to hand from graveyard > Activate flaming dance -Tensu > Normal summon Bear / Monkey > Send Tensu to the graveyard to destroy Monster / Spell / Trap > Destroy a monster by battle /Cause battle damage to set a flaming dance spell / Trap from deck.

Next turn: Repeat loop again.

These are the new Wind-Ups. Just as they get crushed to Tier 2, Konami releases this
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticVampire2K4 View Post
I'm not adding Dark Hole or Torrential Tribute to my deck, why would i wanna destroy my own cards.

Last edited by ArmadilloZ : 02-26-2013 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ArmadilloZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:35 PM   #17
CoreyMarlowe
Registered User
 
CoreyMarlowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Estacada Oregon
Age: 22
Posts: 65
iTrader: 0
CoreyMarlowe is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmadilloZ View Post
Activate Firedance - Tenki search Chicken > Normal Chicken > Chicken effect send Tenki to graveyard to set and activate tensu > Normal Saint > Synchro Horse > Special Chicken > Chicken effect: Search Saint > Chicken effect: Send Tensu to graveyard to set new firedance.

That is just 1 loop possible with this horribly broken card.
so do you have a deck list without rabbit?
running the chicken and other?
CoreyMarlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:39 PM   #18
ArmadilloZ
Keep it Rollin'
 
ArmadilloZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Naperville, Illinois
Posts: 15,980
iTrader: 21 (92%)
ArmadilloZ is on a distinguished road
Default

Look at xTenraix's build. I'll post the thread here in a sec.

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1112203 Broken.

Additional Comment:

Also try this: Activate Firedance - Tenki search Bear/Monkey > Normal summon Bear / Monkey > Send Tenki to the graveyard to destroy Monster / Spell / Trap > Destroy a monster by battle /Cause battle damage to set a flaming dance spell / Trap from deck

And try this: Normal Summon Dragon > Activate Firedance > Dragon effect Set firedance - Tensen

Opponents turn: Activate Firedance - Tensen > Dragon effect set firedance - Tensen.

My turn: Repeat Use Dragons effect to send two tensen to the graveyard to revive a fire fist
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticVampire2K4 View Post
I'm not adding Dark Hole or Torrential Tribute to my deck, why would i wanna destroy my own cards.

Last edited by ArmadilloZ : 02-26-2013 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ArmadilloZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:42 PM   #19
CoreyMarlowe
Registered User
 
CoreyMarlowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Estacada Oregon
Age: 22
Posts: 65
iTrader: 0
CoreyMarlowe is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmadilloZ View Post
Look at xTenraix's build. I'll post the thread here in a sec.

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1112203 Broken.

Additional Comment:

Also try this: Activate Firedance - Tenki search Bear/Monkey > Normal summon Bear / Monkey > Send Tenki to the graveyard to destroy Monster / Spell / Trap > Destroy a monster by battle /Cause battle damage to set a flaming dance spell / Trap from deck

And try this: Normal Summon Dragon > Activate Firedance > Dragon effect Set firedance - Tensen

Opponents turn: Activate Firedance - Tensen > Dragon effect set firedance - Tensen.

My turn: Repeat Use Dragons effect to send two tensen to the graveyard to revive a fire fist
yes those are all standard combos for the deck
CoreyMarlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:43 PM   #20
ArmadilloZ
Keep it Rollin'
 
ArmadilloZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Naperville, Illinois
Posts: 15,980
iTrader: 21 (92%)
ArmadilloZ is on a distinguished road
Default

Doesn't mean that you didn't know them all :P I was just trying to help you out.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticVampire2K4 View Post
I'm not adding Dark Hole or Torrential Tribute to my deck, why would i wanna destroy my own cards.
ArmadilloZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:51 PM   #21
CoreyMarlowe
Registered User
 
CoreyMarlowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Estacada Oregon
Age: 22
Posts: 65
iTrader: 0
CoreyMarlowe is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmadilloZ View Post
Doesn't mean that you didn't know them all :P I was just trying to help you out.
thanks for the help i can see how much faster the deck is without the rabbit with the new support 1 more question though if you dont mind, why panther?
CoreyMarlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:59 PM   #22
ArmadilloZ
Keep it Rollin'
 
ArmadilloZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Naperville, Illinois
Posts: 15,980
iTrader: 21 (92%)
ArmadilloZ is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyMarlowe View Post
thanks for the help i can see how much faster the deck is without the rabbit with the new support 1 more question though if you dont mind, why panther?
Leopard? Idk I'm not too into Fire Fists yet, I've been playing Mermails. Maybe that is a question to be asked on that thread or pm Tenrai?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticVampire2K4 View Post
I'm not adding Dark Hole or Torrential Tribute to my deck, why would i wanna destroy my own cards.
ArmadilloZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:59 PM   #23
CoreyMarlowe
Registered User
 
CoreyMarlowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Estacada Oregon
Age: 22
Posts: 65
iTrader: 0
CoreyMarlowe is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmadilloZ View Post
Leopard? Idk I'm not too into Fire Fists yet, I've been playing Mermails. Maybe that is a question to be asked on that thread or pm Tenrai?
k thanks man
CoreyMarlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:04 PM   #24
ArmadilloZ
Keep it Rollin'
 
ArmadilloZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Naperville, Illinois
Posts: 15,980
iTrader: 21 (92%)
ArmadilloZ is on a distinguished road
Default

No problem, and good luck with your deck.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticVampire2K4 View Post
I'm not adding Dark Hole or Torrential Tribute to my deck, why would i wanna destroy my own cards.
ArmadilloZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:05 PM   #25
CoreyMarlowe
Registered User
 
CoreyMarlowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Estacada Oregon
Age: 22
Posts: 65
iTrader: 0
CoreyMarlowe is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmadilloZ View Post
No problem, and good luck with your deck.
thanks for the advice
CoreyMarlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

 
Advertisement


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.