Hello, Pojo! Welcome to Edition 8 of my trade thread. For those who haven't seen my previous threads, I am at a boarding high school with access to stamps/standard envelopes during weekdays and a blue mailbox for sending. Please keep this in mind.
I do not ask you to send first if you have more refs than me, however I do ask you to please be patient as my toploaders from previous trades arrive.
Originally Posted by Rules
1. Pojo Rules apply
2. Will not trade outside US.
3. I will only be able to send in a toploader+sleeve combo and standard envelope, if that's not okay with you, then read no further.
4. Feel free to ask about set/condition/edition, I may be doing the same.
5. I won't trade to anyone with negative refs.
6. I am willing to CYL, but as of right now, my budget is tight, and I am pretty much only trading for my wants.
7. If I make an offer to you, I expect a yes/no reply. I don't care if you say no, I respect that, but don't leave me hanging, that prevents me from trading the cards in question to other people.
8. If someone offers a much better deal than yours on a card that I have on hold for you, I may give up the hold. I'd rather get as much as I can for something.
9. This is my thread. I use TCGplayer for prices, and eBay for ghost rares, DT cards, promos, or other cards not on TCGplayer. Don't tell me how much my card is worth unless I am severely overvaluing it. Do NOT tell me you only use TnT, I will not use any values found there.