Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh TCG "Advanced" Deck Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2013, 01:24 AM   #1
fridaythe13thxx
Unique Meta
 
fridaythe13thxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,374
iTrader: 0
fridaythe13thxx is on a distinguished road
Default ~Gishki~ Gigas OTK

I decided to build my own after looking at the last thread based on them. I have worked on this deck for 3 days and it is working very good. Why did I wait so long to play this, its so fun. XD

Monsters: 22
3. Evigishki Zeal Gigas
3. Gishki Shadow
3. Gishki Vision
3. Gishki Abyss
3. Gishki Beast
1. Gishki Avance
1. Moulinglacia the Elemental Lord
1. Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2. Tragoedia
2. Maxx "C"


Spells: 16
1. Dark Hole
1. Heavy Storm
1. Monster Reborn
2. Forbidden Lance
2. Mystical Space Typhoon
3. Gishki Aquamirror
3. Salvage
2. Upstart Goblin


Traps: 20
3. Reckless Greed


Side: 15
2. Snowman Eater
2. Effect Veiler
1. Mystical Space Typhoon
2. Soul Taker
2. Soul Drain
2. Light-Imprisoning Mirror
2. Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror
2. Royal Decree


Extra: 15
1. Number 106: Giant Hand
1. Lavalval Chain
1. Number 16: Shock Master
2. Abyss Dweller
1. Gem-Knight Pearl
1. Evigishki Merrowgeist
1. Steelswarm Roach
1. Gagaga Cowboy
1. Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1. Number 39: Utopia
1. Number C39: Utopia Ray
1. Number 50: Blackship of Corn
1. Photon Papilloperative
1. Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max

Additional Comment:

Bumping this!!
__________________
War Team : [Plagued]

Last edited by fridaythe13thxx : 02-02-2013 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
fridaythe13thxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:05 AM   #2
SousukeSagara
Pojo Veteran
 
SousukeSagara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ixtapa Guerrero, México
Posts: 2,117
iTrader: 0
SousukeSagara is on a distinguished road
Default

3 Avance is waaay to much. Play 3 Reckless or 0, you are also missing some Forbidden Lances there, as yo don't want your powerhouse Rituals to fall on a simple Bottomless/Torrential. Also unsure about the Upstarts, the deck usually tops 10'000 dmg against a clean field, add some LP to your OP and some monsters and they can live for another turn, i would probably dropp the upstarts.

So i would Suggest:

-2 Avance
-2 Reckless
-3 Upstarts

+2 ~ 3 Forbbiden Lance
+1 MST

And maybe you can tech some Hand Traps. Maxx "C" works wonders along with Tragoedia.
__________________
SousukeSagara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:53 PM   #3
fridaythe13thxx
Unique Meta
 
fridaythe13thxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,374
iTrader: 0
fridaythe13thxx is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SousukeSagara View Post
3 Avance is waaay to much. Play 3 Reckless or 0, you are also missing some Forbidden Lances there, as yo don't want your powerhouse Rituals to fall on a simple Bottomless/Torrential. Also unsure about the Upstarts, the deck usually tops 10'000 dmg against a clean field, add some LP to your OP and some monsters and they can live for another turn, i would probably dropp the upstarts.

So i would Suggest:

-2 Avance
-2 Reckless
-3 Upstarts

+2 ~ 3 Forbbiden Lance
+1 MST

And maybe you can tech some Hand Traps. Maxx "C" works wonders along with Tragoedia.
I am considering Forbidden Lance, That is whats missing in this deck.

I rather have avance at 2.

Upstarts are so good.

We'll see how this works though. Thanks man.

Might -1 avance -1 Upstart +2 Lance though.

Edit: all suggestions taken..I'll side Maxx "C" for now.

Additional Comment:

Bumping this.
__________________
War Team : [Plagued]

Last edited by fridaythe13thxx : 02-01-2013 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
fridaythe13thxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #4
Reign Supreme
Pojo Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Kent, U.K.
Age: 19
Posts: 688
iTrader: 0
Reign Supreme is on a distinguished road
Default

Doesn't the OTK only make 8400 damage? (2x Zealgigas and a burn from Gustav.) The Upstart Goblins would only end up slowing you down. How about adding Deep Sea Diva for some Synchro/Rank 2 plays?
Reign Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:24 PM   #5
fridaythe13thxx
Unique Meta
 
fridaythe13thxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,374
iTrader: 0
fridaythe13thxx is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reign Supreme View Post
Doesn't the OTK only make 8400 damage? (2x Zealgigas and a burn from Gustav.) The Upstart Goblins would only end up slowing you down. How about adding Deep Sea Diva for some Synchro/Rank 2 plays?
Had the rank 2's and it was just too slow and a waste of time imo.

tell you the truth I never had a problem with the upstarts and Gigas, because I'll just use my normal summon for a monster. If it gets to the point that it's a problem, I'll switch to 3 reckless like tenrai's build.
__________________
War Team : [Plagued]
fridaythe13thxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:49 PM   #6
Reign Supreme
Pojo Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Kent, U.K.
Age: 19
Posts: 688
iTrader: 0
Reign Supreme is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fridaythe13thxx View Post
Had the rank 2's and it was just too slow and a waste of time imo.

tell you the truth I never had a problem with the upstarts and Gigas, because I'll just use my normal summon for a monster. If it gets to the point that it's a problem, I'll switch to 3 reckless like tenrai's build.
Cardcar D?
Reign Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #7
SousukeSagara
Pojo Veteran
 
SousukeSagara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ixtapa Guerrero, México
Posts: 2,117
iTrader: 0
SousukeSagara is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reign Supreme View Post
Doesn't the OTK only make 8400 damage? (2x Zealgigas and a burn from Gustav.) The Upstart Goblins would only end up slowing you down. How about adding Deep Sea Diva for some Synchro/Rank 2 plays?
Beast into Avance, stack something, Dropp Gigas 1, Spin. Xyz into Lavalval Chain, Stack Something, Dropp Gigas 2, spin. Attack then Overlay into Gustaph.

If everything goes fine, that's 10'200 Dmg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fridaythe13thxx View Post
I am considering Forbidden Lance, That is whats missing in this deck.

I rather have avance at 2.
You don't need more than 1 Avance since is searchable, can be special summoned with Beast and recovered with Salvage. 1 is plenty. Abyss, Shadow and Vision are your searchers. Avance is just there for the Beast into Avance into Lavalval Chain combo.

If it is removed by Bottomless then better it than one Gigas.
__________________
SousukeSagara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:23 AM   #8
fridaythe13thxx
Unique Meta
 
fridaythe13thxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,374
iTrader: 0
fridaythe13thxx is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SousukeSagara View Post
Beast into Avance, stack something, Dropp Gigas 1, Spin. Xyz into Lavalval Chain, Stack Something, Dropp Gigas 2, spin. Attack then Overlay into Gustaph.

If everything goes fine, that's 10'200 Dmg.



You don't need more than 1 Avance since is searchable, can be special summoned with Beast and recovered with Salvage. 1 is plenty. Abyss, Shadow and Vision are your searchers. Avance is just there for the Beast into Avance into Lavalval Chain combo.

If it is removed by Bottomless then better it than one Gigas.
I will drop to 1 thanks man. oh crap I gotta add lavalval chain.

Additional Comment:

Deck changed to my play style.
__________________
War Team : [Plagued]

Last edited by fridaythe13thxx : 02-02-2013 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
fridaythe13thxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:40 AM   #9
xTenraix
more :] than Cirro
 
xTenraix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Shadow Realm
Age: 18
Posts: 30,346
iTrader: 0
xTenraix has a spectacular aura aboutxTenraix has a spectacular aura about
Default

If you're going to play Reckless Greed, it's a 3 or 0 card.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Chef View Post
Personal Preference
/ˈpəːs(ə)n(ə)l prɛf(ə)r(ə)ns/
noun
Justifying a suboptimal choice by claiming it is an opinion and therefore cannot be 'wrong'.
See also: Idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaGoemon View Post
Just watch it burn. Pojo works itself out.
xTenraix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:33 AM   #10
fridaythe13thxx
Unique Meta
 
fridaythe13thxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,374
iTrader: 0
fridaythe13thxx is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTenraix View Post
If you're going to play Reckless Greed, it's a 3 or 0 card.
Why is that?
__________________
War Team : [Plagued]
fridaythe13thxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

 
Advertisement


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.