Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh TCG "Advanced" Deck Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
Kiefer_777
Learning the Ropes

Default Gishki Mill FTK/OTK

I recently found the Gishki Deckout idea, and I just fell in love with it. Here is my most recent list, and it has been testing wonderfully.

http://i.imgur.com/FEq1Vnb.png

As you can see I have tried to create a side deck that can change this FTK version of gishkis into a slightly more standard version. There are some instances where this can be useful, but I usually stick with the FTK variant. My side deck just consists of a few rank 8's, 5's, and 4's just in case I need to attack, which should never happen.

For those of you who don't know how this deck works, you basically get 0 cards left in your deck and start looping Mind Augus's to keep adding Hand Destruction or One Day of Peace and Salvage to constantly make your opponent get deeper into their deck while you infinitely loop Mind Augus. There are also a few other loops where you can basically add your entire graveyard to your hand. Some might say veiler is a huge problem this deck will have and I would agree accept for the fact that you run one Prohibition, and you can get around veiler by using a Gishki Shadow loop.

One problem I have with the deck is being able to deck myself out. This is and should be an easy process, but it can be hard to do if you aren't good at keeping track of what is left in the deck. I feel, though, that once I start playing this a bit more, it will be a lot easier to get the FTK's off. I appreciate all help given as this is my first thread.
Kiefer_777 is offline   Reply With Quote