Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh TCG "Advanced" Deck Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2013, 03:13 PM   #1
crazy001
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 100
iTrader: 0
Default noble knight deck

i was looking at the noble night cards from cosmo blazer and quickly made this deck in around 10 minutes, i have not tested it too much but it plays good.

http://i.imgur.com/dBGMeaK.png

there is allot of room for improvement but right now i'd say it's a 7/10 deck a solid t2 i can probably make it a 8/10 in about a week of improvements.

This isn't a finished deck so don't tell me your improvements but rather your suggestions on cards that work well.
crazy001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:42 PM   #2
quasardragon57
Spider-Man
 
quasardragon57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 643
iTrader: 0
Default

Cut the hero stuff besides sparkman for tour guide/Sangan/Night Assailant, bls and Chaos Sorcerer, and typhoons or a trap lineup.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gta undisputed View Post
Buddy i get banned for swearing not for logic. But clearly your a ****** who has trouble understanding things and change it into whatever you want so ill leave it be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashfinch View Post
Ugh, some people shouldn't be allowed to spend money on shiny pieces of cardboard...
quasardragon57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:47 PM   #3
vorg12
The tippiest
 
vorg12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,323
iTrader: 0
Default

Drop alius
vorg12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #4
quasardragon57
Spider-Man
 
quasardragon57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 643
iTrader: 0
Default

Also add constellar omega/messier 7, photoknight paladius, and a rank 5 or 2 to the extra.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gta undisputed View Post
Buddy i get banned for swearing not for logic. But clearly your a ****** who has trouble understanding things and change it into whatever you want so ill leave it be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashfinch View Post
Ugh, some people shouldn't be allowed to spend money on shiny pieces of cardboard...
quasardragon57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:09 PM   #5
crazy001
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 100
iTrader: 0
Default

I made a trap heavy version it no longer has the strong gandiva opening the other one had with rabbit.

http://i.imgur.com/4Lho6Jo.png

I've been testing the deck for awhile and it's main play goes like this

1) summon medraut
2) equip medraut with afreudutyr
3) pop a set card with afreudutyr
4) destroy arfeudeutyr to special summon ignoble form deck (if in hand summon another noble and special ignoble)
5) reattach arfeudutyr to medraut
6) pop ANNOTHER set card
7) special summon any noble knight
8) tribute the noble knight card you just summoned for an equip spell pick arfeudutyr or gallatin if no more set cards)
9) equip the card you just got to medraut and repeat the entire process until you have 5 monsters on field
10) overlay for Steelswarm Roach for gorz/trag
11) overlay for bladearmor
12) that's 1900 4400 2000 damage on the board

Additional Comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasardragon57 View Post
Cut the hero stuff besides sparkman for tour guide/Sangan/Night Assailant, bls and Chaos Sorcerer, and typhoons or a trap lineup.
you should try playing the deck before recommending those cards. The win condition is not and cant be bls and chaos because i dont have a graveyard with this deck. typhoon is not used because space is tight and i destroy backrow so easily with arfeudutyr. tourguide Sangan and Night Assailant requires is better in stun decks like dino rabbit this decks win condition is not stun rather an insane amount of pluses with a strong roach otk.

Additional Comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorg12 View Post
Drop alius
alius is amazing in this deck not only is it light but it's a normal warrior that's 1900 and gives access to Miracle Fusion.

Last edited by crazy001 : 01-20-2013 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
crazy001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:12 PM   #6
DoctorPanda
Pojo Veteran
 
DoctorPanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,130
iTrader: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy001 View Post
I made a trap heavy version it no longer has the strong gandiva opening the other one had with rabbit.

http://i.imgur.com/4Lho6Jo.png

I've been testing the deck for awhile and it's main play goes like this

1) summon medraut
2) equip medraut with afreudutyr
3) pop a set card with afreudutyr
4) destroy arfeudeutyr to special summon ignoble form deck (if in hand summon another noble and special ignoble)
5) reattach arfeudutyr to medraut
6) pop ANNOTHER set card
7) special summon any noble knight
8) tribute the noble knight card you just summoned for an equip spell pick arfeudutyr or gallatin if no more set cards)
9) equip the card you just got to medraut and repeat the entire process until you have 5 monsters on field
10) overlay for Steelswarm Roach for gorz/trag
11) overlay for bladearmor
12) that's 1900 4400 2000 damage on the board
Than you've been cheating.

You're no Noble Warrior.

(Yeah, but really, you can't use Medrauts effect if you have another monster on the field. And you can only have one of each equip on the field, so no multiples of the same equip.)
DoctorPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:17 PM   #7
crazy001
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 100
iTrader: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorPanda View Post
Than you've been cheating.

You're no Noble Warrior.

(Yeah, but really, you can't use Medrauts effect if you have another monster on the field. And you can only have one of each equip on the field, so no multiples of the same equip.)
**** i didnt see that this deck sucks ass then ill make a different version (and i never had 2 equips on the field at any given time with the play i described lol)

Last edited by crazy001 : 01-20-2013 at 06:28 PM.
crazy001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:47 AM   #8
Aivos
Sir?
 
Aivos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,541
iTrader: 0
Default

New Noble knight and Noble Arms card are awesome!!
__________________
Yugioh Decks

Hearthstone Decks
Aivos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:26 AM   #9
Xephyr Kaji
Learning the Ropes
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 8
iTrader: 0
Default

Maybe try a build like this? It works pretty well against most decks and is really consistent.

http://i.imgur.com/UsWFnHx.png
Xephyr Kaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:22 AM   #10
Wibblefishes
Registered User
 
Wibblefishes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 85
iTrader: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xephyr Kaji View Post
Maybe try a build like this? It works pretty well against most decks and is really consistent.

http://i.imgur.com/UsWFnHx.png
Try taking out the Dark Blades and adding Daigusto Emeral to the extra deck so that you can recycle the normals for rabbit. This way, you get less cloggy hands and can add in two more cards of your choice.
Wibblefishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:07 PM   #11
Xephyr Kaji
Learning the Ropes
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 8
iTrader: 0
Default

Yea I was thinking about that. Thanks for the input though. Other than that, the deck works out really well, is fast, and very consistent. Many of the current Meta decks have a hard time against it.
Xephyr Kaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:58 PM   #12
Urnighter
Shulktastic
 
Urnighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Citadel
Posts: 3,503
iTrader: 0
Default

If you want a variant to start with then check my deck gallery.
__________________

~By Twisted Keyblade~
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"
Urnighter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:37 PM   #13
Xephyr Kaji
Learning the Ropes
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 8
iTrader: 0
Default

How about this build? It's still practically the same but Emeral does help out a lot and I don't have many dead draws anymore, but no deck is perfect lol

http://i.imgur.com/suB7THr.png

Additional Comment:

Also, on that previous build, should I drop one Laundsallyn? If so, what should I use to replace it?

Last edited by Xephyr Kaji : 05-18-2013 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Xephyr Kaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

 
Advertisement


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.