Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh TCG "Advanced" Deck Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2013, 05:29 PM   #1
Renunciado
Slave Master

Renunciado has a spectacular aura aboutRenunciado has a spectacular aura aboutRenunciado has a spectacular aura about
Default Tags: Deck Showcase ; Deck Collection ; Deck Gallery

OLD THREAD. Click the link in my signature for the most recent thread.

Or use this link

I decided to assemble all my decks in the same thread, note some decks haven't been added to this list or deleted from it. There isn't anything netdecked here, if I try to make my version of a deck it'll have my personal touch or I simply won't post. There are a few things you should take into consideration if you don't want to be flammed and blocked by me.
  • If I built X deck then I want to play X, don't suggest Y. If I ever want to play Y then I'll make a new thread about it.
  • I tend to get pretty aggressive against stupid people. Don't be stupid.
  • I don't care if you like a card or not. My decks are designed to the most competitive possible (given all limitations and base deck concept), if you think I should take something out then give me a reason or bear with it.
  • I'm NOT a showoff but I still can recognize great decks, I won't hesitate to call someone a genius if I feel they deserve and sometimes I get very confident about my own creations.
  • Don't suggest me to splash cookies in my decks. I won't include LIGHTs or DARKs simply because BLS is good.
  • I'm not like everyone else. I'm the typical guy who will do something different simply to be different.
  • I really like to think. I won't post decks like Rabbit or Scraps unless I have a personal touch making it more interesting.
  • I normally include an explanation in my thread's header, reading it can save a lot of time.
  • I like consistent decks, I won't add an inconsistent card unless I'm sure the deck can handle it.
  • Respect comes before anything else. I don't care if you're aggressive in your words but please keep it to a social level. If you think my deck is bad or that I'm totally wrong then point it out and period. I'm always open to suggestions to improve my skills.
  • I like yellow shiny stuff, if you rate my thread 5 stars I'll be grateful.

In order to make my gallery more organized and easier to navigate, I'm separating all my decks in 3 Categories, this has nothing to do with tiers.

Category A: This deck is consistent and I believe it can stand up against the meta and perform very well in an Official Event. My highly successful decks go here.
Category B: In order to ascend to A this deck needs something else, probably a card that hasn't been created or a tech I haven't found. Still, it plays very well and I can guarantee you'll have some thrilling duels. Rogue archetypes, good ideas and fun decks that performed exceptionally well go here.
Category C: These are fun decks and shouldn't be taken too seriously, they're all very interesting and really fun to play but lack power or consistency to make it any up above. This goes for everyone who loves Yu-Gi-Oh! and wants to play something less derpy and more creative once in a while. If you are one of those meta-****-heads then stay away from there.
Graveyard: These decks retain their last incarnation's color. They no longer work, a key-card possibly got banned or a impossible match-up got popular. You can try to revive it but it'll just be a fun weak deck.
There are however a lot of decks I deleted from my library for whatever reason there was. I won't answer if you bump them and I'm probably not even subbed to them

Category A:

Quote:
Anti-Meta Chain Beat - A competitive build for the Sept'13 Top Tiers.
Quote:
Chain Beat Garden - Garden is the most interesting Field Spell in the game and Chain Beat makes 130% usage of it!
Quote:
Diamond Wind-Up - A super-effective Wind-Up deck for skilled players who prefer winning games by their own talent instead of repititition of combos, but you also have access to them like any other Wind-Up deck. I love these guys and I adjusted them to my very playstyle.
Quote:
Exodia the Prophesied - Most people associate "Exodia" with "boring solitaire scrub deck". I would be lying if I said I'm not the same but this deck is an exception on a class of its own. It's an Exodia but yet it's super fun to play. It's an Exodia and yet your opponent will enjoy playing against you. Sounds impossible? Every Yu-Gi-Oh! Lover should try it out at least once.
Quote:
Evolzar Control or Jurrac Evolzar - A quite successful idea and among the few people understood right away. A pure Dinosaur deck that aims to constantly summon Evolzars using battle summoners and ATK/DEF reduction cards, then you efficiently manage your advantage, grind and repeat. Tenrai, Revives and Chaos Pancake have their own versions of the deck linked in the thread.
Quote:
MDR Tenken - I call it "The King of Anti-Meta", this deck was built towards March '13 Tier Distribution pre-Dragon Rulers so it's somewhat outdated, it's a purely dedicated Anti-Meta deck which means all cards in here were added considering our current Tier 1 Distribution. What can I say? It's somewhat easy to make misplays here but this deck really DESTROYS the meta, I can easily defeat Mermails and Fire Fists without even drawing Macro, but it can get cloggy against Low Tier Strategies for the same reasons. It's a heavy concept deck s I suggest you read the OP. And nope. It isn't Dino Rabbit.
Quote:
Mander Mermail - A Mermail XYZ deck, you basically swarm like hell and overlay. The key card here is Mermail Abyssmander, he has the incredible ability to banish himself from the Graveyard to increase my Mermail's Levels allowing for Shock Master and Rank 5 plays. Oh, did I just say banish? I'm sporting the bani-fish Counter Trap Oh F!sh! to make one hell of a good use of this banishing clause. I'm also play Sea Lancer and Tidal-boy, he not helps the banishing-toolbox but also gives me powerful Rank 7 plays and works great with the Mermaids, especially Gunde and Hilde.
Quote:
Lightsworn Tower - A Lightsworn deck using a Spellbook engine for Tower, Life and Power, it gives you draws and power plays.
Quote:
Lavals that aren't Rekindling or die - Want a Laval deck that plays without Rekindling? And win games? At full power? YOU FOUND IT. I love this deck.
Quote:
Polymerization HEROes - If you thought Polymerization was a degenerate card then sorry, you were wrong. This deck is quintessential example that Polymerization is a viable AND powerful card when used correctly, it focuses around searching and recycling Polymerization and generating hand advantage to perform efficient Fusion Summons, you have a lot of defense and recursiveness so it's not a "do or die" strategy like Gate HERO. You actually want the game to go slow so your advantage engine will totally outclass your opponent.
Quote:
Umbrattery - Umbral, Batteryman and Chaos go super well together especially in a monster mash deck aiming for Rank 4 and Level 8 Synchros
Quote:
Umbrattery Chaos Dragons - May I be cocky and call this the best Chaos Dragon deck available, I simply isn't Chaos Dragon yet it is Chaos Dragons, yeah I'm being roundabout for you to read the thread since I can't really explain in few words.
Category B:

Quote:
Ancient Gear Gemini Drain - And I successfully revived Ancient Gears :3 I'm playing their Gemini Monster with Gemini Spark and Supervise, it can be easily SS'd using Geartown. It also employs double backrow removal to destroy my opponent's S/T while triggering my Geartown. This Field Spell is really ABUSED in here, I'm dedicating a huge part of my deck to search and recycle it. This deck has a lot of beaters, removal, recover-ability and Skill Drain, qualifying as an Anti-Meta deck akin to LIGHT Beat.
Quote:
Apex Absolute Lockdown - Because Apex is boss. This deck applies an effective lockdown instead of negating one card or two, it has a lot of draw power to get the combo pieces faster.
Quote:
Batteryman Chaos - This is madness, massive advantage, super efficient XYZ and Synchro Summons. Batteryman AAA and Micro-Cell are totally boss. This is a really nice deck and I recommend.
Quote:
Black Luster Dragon Ninja - SEARCHABLE BLS (to hand). Destiny HERO Draw Power and Ninjas (searchable too). Want more? OTKs turn 3~5 like a piece of cake.
Quote:
Blackwing Gae Dearg - Ever saw a Blackwing Deck that searches Kalut? That searches Shura? All that while dumping Vayus, Zephyros and Hil? Look no further. This is an aggressive Blackwing deck full of combos and power plays.
Quote:
Box of Fives. - 5 Star deck indeed... ROFL. More than just a Box of Friends, you have consistent Zielgigas into +1s every turn, Azure-Eyes with his near-invicibility and revival effect. Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit gets the job done if you draw your vanillas. I like this one.
Quote:
Camelktors - PACTOAN Inzektors - It's a STALL deck with a lot of efficient draw power in form of an extended PACMAN engine, you then draw into Inzektors to boast massive destruction. Pure Advantage Camels Totally Obliterate All Noobs. It's a tad weak to removal though if not it could easily ascend to Category A. It's very consistent with 3 Lacooda, 3 Linx and 2 Cartaros.
Quote:
Chain Beast-Warrior - The Beast-Warrior variant is the most aggressive by far, huge ATKs, damage step shenanigans, Bear's destruction, Winged Rhynos' cool visuals getting along with Chain Beat incredible stun and control are really a deadly combination, recommended to both STUN and BEATDOWN players, it's really a nice variant to an already nice deck.
Quote:
Chamenleon Volcanic Rabbit - Chamenleon reviving Rescue Rabbit vanillas? Sounds nice. Royal Firestorm Guards is a broken +2 card that combos amazing with Volcanics, they offer hand material and quick graveyard PYRO fodder. It uses discard traps to abuse Volcanic Shell, Volcanic Rocket since they're all +1 and beyond and discards vanillas. It's a slow CONTROL STUN deck, you take the game to your sweet pace, go popping stuff with Blaze Accelerator and getting your plusses and plays going.
Quote:
Chronomaly Sworn - Simple. Chronomalies have very powerful cards that rely on a small graveyard set-up BUT the deck doesn't have ways to actually perform that set-up. Why not give it milling? You get your graveyard going without losing advantage and generating some more versatility. IMO The best WAY to play Chronomaly.
Quote:
Devil Rabbit 2.0 - Trick Archfiend - This was born when I tried to update my Devil Rabbit with Trick Archfiend... But damn the deck got so much better, it's simply SO FAST, you can summon multiple Necrofears early game and then recycle her again like a boss. The deck is incredibly fast and powerful, it's a draw whore.
Quote:
DNA Transplant - Ally of Justice. - I always wanted a consistent DNA deck, this one pulls it off thanks to the Tanukis, deck is good but slow, instant win against Bujins regardless!
Quote:
Evilswarm Chain Beat - A Chain Beat variant focusing deeper into the Evilswarms, it combines an efficient XYZ engine with Chain Beat tactics. Hraesvelg, Azzathoth and O'lantern have a lot of synergy with the deck and Infestation Infection gives them floating abilities along with a few more lines :3 This is a really fun deck with several possibilities.
Quote:
Flaming Demise - The best Demise deck you will ever see. A reworked version of the famous Demise Deck but it's much more consistent and reliable, the best part is: It plays without Demise just fine, some people actually get surprised when I summon him. Really fun deck, for conversative and OTK players, good for everyone indeed. Broken.
Quote:
Gem-Knight Vanilla Beatdown - My personal take at Vanilla Beatdown. This deck has a lot of control and surprises for your opponent with 3 Honests, discarders that cripple your opponent while you a monster without losing advantage and advantage generation
Quote:
Gem-Rock Stun - This deck is boss, it's really fun, really powerful and has a fairly interesting concept. I'm basically playing a Rock Stun deck using Crystal to trigger Champion's Vigilance, one of the best counter traps in the entire game. It also gives me a tad of hand presence for KKM and consistency for the long run.
Quote:
Gemini Graveyard - Instead of focusing on getting Gemini's effect and swarming the field, this deck focuses on abusing the graveyard, huge constant beaters, field presence and random destruction make this deck. My personal take at Geminis.
Quote:
Gishki Golem Burn - I consider this a competitive deck simply because there aren't many things that can negate a Creature Swap or a Mystic Box nor deal with the side-effects. When I posted this I might have forgotten to be humble and envy is a very cruel thing. This is the most consistent Gishki Golem Burn deck available, it gets the lock MUCH faster than Rabbit decks due to a much more consistent engine which allows me to make XYZ without advantage loss very quickly (and without any LUCK impact) and run 6 Swap cards. It also sports 3 Dark Bribe and Breakthrough Skill to protect the lock.
Quote:
Insect Rabbit (Stun) - TRULY an Insect deck, using Insect support and amazing Insects. I like this deck a lot, it excels at stun and recoverability, the chainable plays are gamebreaking.
Quote:
Interplanetary Invader "A" - This deck is super original and incredibly amazing, you use Invader to steal your opponent monsters and Spirit to avoid taking damage, Naga is an incredible card with Barrier and it's another reptile for Damage = Reptile. All these guys are level 1 so I'm using a Piper engine to generate advantage and get my cards. It has some aggro cards to ensure my opponent is going to attack. 3 Starlight Road may seem a bit too much but you really wanna draw it with all Torrentials, Mirror Forces around, Heavy Storm and other kinds of mass removal like Black Rose and Garunix.
Quote:
Kitten Circuit - A fun deck based around Wind-Up Kitten, you play Degenerate Circuit to banish your opponent's cards with bouncing effects, I added super interesting techs that work extremely well with the theme like Creature Swap, Ordeal of a Traveler and a Tele-Engine.
Quote:
Machina Beatdown - People underestimate the power of Machina when they simply splash Fortress in other deck-types. I'm playing a PURE Machina Deck, it's among my favorite decks since it gets Fortress really fast and protects it Godly.
Quote:
Mecha Phantom Plasma Control - This deck extracts the most out of Plasma, you have token generation that helps the deck, you have access to Scrap Dragon and Jewel Flare, you have a deck that benefits from Safe Zone and picks backrow by itself, a huge concern when playing Plasma Control.
Quote:
Moja Scrap - And I revive Mojas. This is a fairly efficient swarm, Rank 7, Level 8 Synchro with good stun plays and full of tricks.
Quote:
Necroface Dino Rabbit - Macro in Rescue Rabbit was a meta-call but this deck definitely abuses the card to the bone. An incredible tech here is Vortex Trooper, it's just amazing. You can shuffle Vanillas, Cosmoses, Fissures, Necrofaces, solve your bad hands, make it more likely to get Rescue Rabbit AND it replaces itself, even under Macro.
Quote:
Number Wall Zexal Ninjas - An effective Zexal deck? This one actually has backrow, you have Hanzo to take take of threats, it doesn't focus on a stupid OTK but it has one. Key card here is Number Wall. Almost your entire extra-deck is composed of Numbers, this card makes Giant Hand a real threat along with all your monsters. Oh, the Zexal Weapons can be searched by the Ninjas without running crappy Rank 5 cards.
Quote:
Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon Wind-Ups - Zenmailstrom for OTKs or Rank 5s, the best Rank in the game. The deck focuses on Rank 5s and Synchro Level 8s but you also have access to Naturia Synchros and normal Wind-Up plays.
Quote:
Ojama (Miracle Rank 5) - Someone told you Ojamas are weak? You played against an Ojama deck and he was weak? Both these guys are total noobs, Ojamas are a viable and powerful strategy capable of pulling off several power plays and consistently summon bosses every turn.
Quote:
Paragon Wanghu Control - Because Paragon + By Order of the Emperor is totally boss. Deck sports Wanghu really well and has access to a large toolbox.
Quote:
Phantom Hand. - Ever saw a deck that consistently combines Infernities with other monsters? Here it is.
Quote:
Random Rabbit - This deck focuses on quickly filling the graveyard for very versatile plays. One is Levianima +1s with ARA, then you have Miracle Fusion (HEROs) and Chaos Summons, it's kind of 40goodcards.dek.
Quote:
T.G. Naturia Swap Control - You basically have a lot of field presence, powerful synchros and 6, I mean 6, Creature Swaps and EM1 is even better because you get to choose the monsters and T.G. net advantage to YOU when they die. This deck generates a lot of advantage and is extremely tough with so many walls and meatshields, extremely versatile too with so many Synchro options.
Quote:
Umbral Synchro Lockdown - Umbrals are overpower, you have access to constant bosses and better of all, very easy to access to Lockdowns in form of Beetle or Flashing Carat + Safe Zone, you have very easy access to Scrap Dragon that combos WONDERS with those cards. You have easy access to Shock Master. The archetype has consistency problems but I managed to fix it
Quote:
Vennominon Reptiles - Vennominaga decks are historically bad for focusing too much on a single play and then it fails and everything fails. This deck grinds its ways through and in some games you don't even try getting Vennominon out and "oh" how it does that well with Damage = Reptile, Trade-In with King of Feral Imps searching His Majesty.
Quote:
Vortex Eltanin Gustav - Can you see the title? It WAS a fun deck but after I totally remodeled my line-up it became a very consistent, super aggressive deck boasting OTKs everywhere but with a lot of defense and without relying on it. Vortex Trooper was a personal deck that worked WONDERS here, the deck really knows how to make profit of it. Super interesting, super fun and really good deck that I believe everyone should try out once for madness.

Category C:

Quote:
Clown Clown - Welcome to the Circus where I fool around! This deck is totally awesome, it's one of my favorites, it's a fairly well executed version of Clown Control, a deck I consider among the most creative and interesting of all time. I really LUV IT.
Quote:
DEFENSE Beatdown - Do you think you can OTK me? Ha! I can stop your OTK and turn it right back at you! This deck uses huge walls, inciting cards and huge DEF boosts to control and overpower an opponent. It's REALLY interesting, really fun and fairly consistent. 'Nuff said, Play it now.
Quote:
Flip Rocks - Flippity Flop Circuit Rocks. Differently from PACMAN, you have Koa'ki Meirus to protect you from Heavy, MST and monster effects.
Quote:
Gishki Convulsion Control - Another super interesting idea with a theme song I really like, it uses Gishki Diviner along Archfiend's Oath to make mad plusses off Convulsion of Nature. It abuses Convulsion with Mind Crush and several other cards, Conscription is totally boss. It's a really slow CONTROL deck, I love Worm Linx so I LOVE this. Recommended to Control fanatics.
Quote:
Infernity Randomizer - SUPER interesting concept but it can get pretty massive to plays this due to the huge amount of plain backrow and stun. It uses Infernity Randomizer draw abilities to slowly tame your opponent. It's really interesting and goes for STUN lovers.
Quote:
Level 3 Vanilla Spam - A reworked and even more swarmish version of this super fun strategy. Swarm Swarm Swarm.
Quote:
Odin Tiki Turbo - A pretty fun deck, it swarms the field with level 4s and Valkyrie to call out Odin, then you protect it and watch as your opponent struggles to get rid of a Polar God.
Quote:
Red-Eyes Beat Burn - A themed Red-Eyes deck aiming to quickly reduce the opponent's LP to 0 by both battle and effects.
Quote:
Tuner Beatdown - This deck is madness, real madness, serious madness. One of the most interesting decks I ever built and at the same time it's so good. It uses powerful tuners, Battle Tuned and Synchro Material to win the game. It really stuns a lot and has a lot of beatdown, even some random OTKs once in a while. This deck could certainly ascend to Cat. B if we got another decent tuner or a second Gale.
Quote:
Zombie Crane Rank 4 - Fairly consistent, this deck uses Zombie World to turn Crane into a Zombie so it can be abused, off-set Zombie's advantage loss and create some advantage in the process.
Graveyard
Quote:
Alien Beatdown - My heart cries in sadness every time I see someone playing Alien Shocktrooper. This is an Alien Beatdown deck with Control written all over the board, it's very powerful, really powerful and I believe that with a tad more of love and support that it could hit the meta and become a popular strategy. Not much to say here, you basically beat your opponent down with A-Counters, swarm and win. As of 2013 March 1st banlist, with Sangan at 0 this strategy is no longer playable. You can try Oshaleon with Alien Brain and maybe Solidarity but it's too weak to destruction effects and these are way too popular.
Quote:
Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon Wind-Ups - Zenmailstrom for OTKs or Rank 5s, the best Rank in the game. The deck focuses on Rank 5s and Synchro Level 8s but you also have access to Naturia Synchros and normal Wind-Up plays. As of 2013 Sept 1st, with Shark and Birdman at 1, this deck was rendered practically unplayable, Wind-Ups are not fit for such aggressive play.
Quote:
Counter Reasoning Samurai - Simple. You use reasoning to put Samurai on the field, you can use classic and yet powerful cards that recent builds can't, like Yaichi, Spirit and Great Shogun Shien. The entire monster line-up is super versatile, this deck can very well answer anything your opponent throws at you. The defining "Tech" here is Van'Dalgyon, it wasn't used in the old times but it has a lot of synergy here. First, Val'Dalgyon is level 8, giving me more numbers to my Reasoning plays, it comboes greatly with Magatama and Dark Bribe is very welcome here. This deck is super interesting, super fun, incredibly versatile and fits all playstyle gracefully.The deck basically played protecting Gateway, it's banned, the best Counter Trap in the game is banned, Reasoning didn't go up after all, deck is dead.

Last edited by Renunciado : 12-07-2014 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Added Insect Rabbit //Random Rabbit // Chrono // ParagonWanghu -- All Cat.B
Renunciado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:31 PM   #2
Ender Wiggin
Igotalifeithink

Ender Wiggin is on a distinguished road

That Inzektor Dark World deck still creeps me out.
It's been fun. But this game has gotten to autoplay and boring to waste the little free time I have at the moment. Thank you all for putting up with me and giving me a great time these past few years. If you need me HMO on Smogon or AppInvasion.
Ender Wiggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:39 PM   #3
Renunciado
Slave Master

Renunciado has a spectacular aura aboutRenunciado has a spectacular aura aboutRenunciado has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebow Time View Post
That Inzektor Dark World deck still creeps me out.
ROFLMAO. Doesn't it?

I doubt it'll ever get any popular because it's so frikking hard to play.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:40 PM   #4
Ender Wiggin
Igotalifeithink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaelLamperouge View Post
ROFLMAO. Doesn't it?

I doubt it'll ever get any popular because it's so frikking hard to play.
Or more because its the two most inconsistent meta decks combined.
It's been fun. But this game has gotten to autoplay and boring to waste the little free time I have at the moment. Thank you all for putting up with me and giving me a great time these past few years. If you need me HMO on Smogon or AppInvasion.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:04 PM   #5
Renunciado
Slave Master

Quote:
Or more because its the two most inconsistent meta decks combined.
THIS ROFLMAO. Bah, the deck is super consistent, but the concept is too scary for anyone without iron guts.

Additional Comment:

Updated with my Chain Beast-Warrior deck in Category B.

It's amazing, try it out or Winged Rhynos will bind your feet at night.

Last edited by Renunciado : 01-16-2013 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-22-2013, 05:41 PM   #6
Hakan
Banned User

Hakan is on a distinguished road

I love the Inzektor Dark World deck.
Hakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #7
Renunciado
Slave Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakan View Post
I love the Inzektor Dark World deck.
10char.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:49 PM   #8
Acid Rain Ninja
The Envoy?!

Location: In The Underworld Decks: Chaos Dragons, Dragon Rulers, Chin Beat, Gadgets Hobbies: Yu-Gi-Oh!
Acid Rain Ninja is on a distinguished road

Looks good, keep up the hard work.
Acid Rain Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:58 PM   #9
xTenraix
more :] than Cirro

xTenraix has a spectacular aura aboutxTenraix has a spectacular aura about

I love your decks, all of them.
/ˈpəːs(ə)n(ə)l prɛf(ə)r(ə)ns/
noun
Justifying a suboptimal choice by claiming it is an opinion and therefore cannot be 'wrong'.
See also: Idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaGoemon View Post
Just watch it burn. Pojo works itself out.
xTenraix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #10
fridaythe13thxx
Unique Meta

fridaythe13thxx is on a distinguished road

The most creative person on Pojo by far. Dat Inzektor World Though. >< Ouch, Gives me a brain Freeze.
fridaythe13thxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:21 PM   #11
Renunciado
Slave Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by fridaythe13thxx View Post
The most creative person on Pojo by far. Dat Inzektor World Though. >< Ouch, Gives me a brain Freeze.
Revives is. '-' Not me.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:11 PM   #12
fridaythe13thxx
Unique Meta

fridaythe13thxx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaelLamperouge View Post
Revives is. '-' Not me.
Say thank you. lol This thread is about you not revives.
fridaythe13thxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:55 AM   #13
Renunciado
Slave Master

Awlrite, thank you everyone for your appreciation
I have quite a few ideas to build, I'm not consistently creative, I just happen to have creative BURSTS once in a while and after that I stop ROFLMAO.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:03 AM   #14
Strike Bounzer

Strike Bounzer is on a distinguished road

I'd like to try the dark world inzektor deck I'm done hearing about how inconsistent it is time to get my own opinion on it lol nice decks man

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
Strike Bounzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:06 AM   #15
Renunciado
Slave Master

My InzDW always steals the spotlight '-'

Test my Vortex Gustav too
Old 01-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #16
Strike Bounzer

Strike Bounzer is on a distinguished road

Can do, always happy to try something new/ original

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
Strike Bounzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:40 PM   #17
Sparda9000

Sparda9000 is on a distinguished road

Really nice decks, I want to test your Vortex Gustav, Chain Beat Garden, Evolzar Control, and Infernity Randomizer(really interested in that deck, I wish there was a tech to push it up to the next level, so it can compete with the meta).

I can't wait until some ocg xyzs are released in the tcg, so I can use some of these decks in real life, at tournaments.
Sparda9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:04 PM   #18
Renunciado
Slave Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparda9000 View Post
Really nice decks, I want to test your Vortex Gustav, Chain Beat Garden, Evolzar Control, and Infernity Randomizer(really interested in that deck, I wish there was a tech to push it up to the next level, so it can compete with the meta).

I can't wait until some ocg xyzs are released in the tcg, so I can use some of these decks in real life, at tournaments.
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you a lot sire >D

And then you'd become the World Champion playing a "Tire For" deck and we'd get rich and have all da chicks we want.

Additional Comment:

The Inzektor DW is scary because you can get fields like this. But the control aspect, versatility and power doesn't require you to. :P

Last edited by Renunciado : 01-26-2013 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-26-2013, 12:26 PM   #19
Crucify
シルエット

Crucify has a spectacular aura aboutCrucify has a spectacular aura aboutCrucify has a spectacular aura about

I still hold the record for largest Deck Gallery consisting of 80+ decks. (200+ decks outdated.) Mwuhaha!
Crucify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:31 PM   #20
Renunciado
Slave Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revives View Post
I still hold the record for largest Deck Gallery consisting of 80+ decks. (200+ decks outdated.) Mwuhaha!
But you post every single random and useless idea in existence so it doesn't count :O
Old 01-26-2013, 01:02 PM   #21
under666
Sage

under666 is on a distinguished road

you have some pretty amazing decks. my favorite is the dino one.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:14 PM   #22
Renunciado
Slave Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by under666 View Post
you have some pretty amazing decks. my favorite is the dino one.
Thank you

Additional Comment:

Just an update. I asked the mods to lock my InzDW. Basically Squiddy showed up and then two other noobs in a row. A random one and Tebow Time, these guys only post crap.

Tebow, come here and quote bro, I know you trolls like a flame war, so go ahead. Free bumps and rage only show how successful my decks are.

Last edited by Renunciado : 01-27-2013 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-27-2013, 07:16 PM   #23
Ender Wiggin
Igotalifeithink

Lol.

I'm normally the voice of reason.

You just bash people who disagree with you.

Your like Revives but twice as bad and you make horrible decks.

Now go ahead and bash me.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:21 PM   #24
Renunciado
Slave Master

Quote:
Lol.

I'm normally the voice of reason.

You just bash people who disagree with you.

Your like Revives but twice as bad and you make horrible decks.

Now go ahead and bash me.
Disagree? Have you ever disagreed with me? You just went there and called it bad. "Basically it is inconsistent", have you ever played it? Because I play that deck every day in matches (I don't play anything hit by Macro Cosmos in singles, it feels lame) and I have a record of wins against the meta, I can update tons of screenshots against Mermails and Rabbit if you want. I even did an average statistical analysis, it's somewhere in the Inzektor thread, the deck is super consistent. Because differently from Dark World I don't rely on Grapha to win.

And thank you, Revives is my POJO Pop Star. I'm twice as bad as him? Wooow, you're really nice today.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:27 PM   #25
Acid Rain Ninja
The Envoy?!

Location: In The Underworld Decks: Chaos Dragons, Dragon Rulers, Chin Beat, Gadgets Hobbies: Yu-Gi-Oh!
Acid Rain Ninja is on a distinguished road

Calm down guys, we don't need **** starting. Stop acting like 4 year old. This is only a game, not a career where your life depends on making YGO decks.
Acid Rain Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote