Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Cardfight!! Vanguard > Cardfight!! Vanguard Deck Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2012, 09:51 AM   #1
Doppelwarrior1234
Learning the Ropes

Doppelwarrior1234 is on a distinguished road
Default CHrome Jailer Paladin

Strategy:
Jailer finishs or call in the early/middle game for card advantage. YOu could use Garmore as a RG Line or if you dont have a Jailer. I think 2 Lop Ears are enough cause you will use its effect not more often. I prefer Dindrane more than Silver Fang witch cause she needs less costs and you can call so much cards with this deck. and she has 6k power more than the witch.

Grade 3:
4x Great Silver Wolf Garmore
4x Convicting Dragon, Chrome Jailer Dragon

Grade 2:
4x Mage of Calamity Tripp
2x Lop Ear Shooter
3x Sacred Guardian Beast Nemean Lion
2x Knight of Superior Skills Beaumaines

Grade 1:
4x Halo Shield Mark
2x Listener of Truth Dindrane
2x Charjgal
2x Sleygal Dagger
4x Kinght of Elegant Skills Gareth

Grade 0:
1x Little Fighter Cron
4x Flame of Victory
4x Silent Punisher
4x Falcon Knight of the Azure
4x Elixier Sommelier

Additional Comment:

No ideas ?

Last edited by Doppelwarrior1234 : 12-07-2012 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Doppelwarrior1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:28 AM   #2
Matthewory
Just Got Here

Matthewory is on a distinguished road

I would honestly take out the two sleygal daggers, and add two didrane. Your not going to need to worry about getting to 20k with them cause you need to save your CB. I also would go -1 lion -2 beaumains and go 3 Blaster Blade Spirits. Being able to retire cards for 1 CB is efficient. Being able to do it and swing for 10k by itself? Very nice. With a 6k booster which all your cards are, you are swinging for 16k. It is also a very nice target for chrome jailers ability since it is squishy.
Matthewory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #3
Doppelwarrior1234
Learning the Ropes

The Sleygal Dagger costs the same like the Spirits, but the Spirits are retired after attack and can so only do +/- 0. With Sleygal Dagger i could give my opponent higher power cards to guard and dagger is very effectiv against crossrider. And i play 4 tripps to recycle CB. And a third dindrane would often come on my hand and i dont like it there
Old 12-09-2012, 01:47 PM   #4
CrazyCat
Rawr!

CrazyCat is on a distinguished road

Drop the Beaumaines for the Blaster Blade/Dark Spirits. Same power, but with skills. Their self-destruction skills don't make a difference. With Jailer and Garmore, you'll be calling those things like mad.

And contrary to what you're saying, Slaygal won't make your opponent use anymore cards than they already are. You have 0 11k units, so you can't hit 20k with Slaygal's CB at all. Another Dindrane means you'll be more likely to get her skill, which translates into actual advantage.

3 Nemean Lion is just... a lot. Definitely drop it for the Blasters. They work on-call and are easy fodder for Chrome Jailer's skill.
CrazyCat's Crazy Blog
CrazyCat's Crazy Channel
The Blue Ox Format: A Create-a-Card Proxy Format
CrazyCat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:04 AM   #5
Doppelwarrior1234
Learning the Ropes

But 9k + Tripp are very effectice against Crossrides... And when i retire my own card i had less shields
Old 07-14-2013, 11:59 AM   #6
JedahDoma

JedahDoma is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelwarrior1234 View Post
But 9k + Tripp are very effectice against Crossrides... And when i retire my own card i had less shields
But what you're not getting is the Blaster Spirits aren't retired unless they are attacked. They are bait to put pressure off of your Vanguard. It makes your opponent decide whether or not they want to attack your VG or the Blaster Spirit RG. Either way it's good for you. Plus the bonus of on call abilities is amazing. Retire a RG for 1 CB is OP.
JedahDoma is offline   Reply With Quote