Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Cardfight!! Vanguard > Cardfight!! Vanguard Newbie Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
purewaterishere

Default Making A Pale Moon Deck!!

Hey guys my Pale Moon deck is going to be like this
I'm buying two boxes for the deckbox promotion for about $150 total, is it a good idea to buy the box to make the deck??? , also if someone is making dark irregular i would trade my things for pale moons if they box too

Big league bear 4x
Elephant Juggler 4x
Girl who crossed the gap 1x
Hungry Pierrot 3x
Jumping Grain
Midnight bunny 4x
Nightmare Doll, Alice 4x
Nightmare Doll, Amy
Poison Juggler 4x
Popcorn Boy 4x
Rainbow MAgician 4x
Silver thorn Dragon Tamer Luquier
Skull Juggler 3x
Skyhigh Walker 4x
Sword Magician, Sara 4x
Underworld Hypnotist 4x
purewaterishere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:50 PM   #2
Elliot Gale
8Dude

Er... well, you wouldn't be able to build this just yet. BT03 only contains the first wave of Pale Moon. Girl, Grain, Amy, Poison Juggler, Luquier, and Sara are from Rampage of the Beast King, while Skyhigh Walker and Big League Bear are from Awakening of Twin Blades.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:39 PM   #3
Pokefan362
Druid

Yes, and also, please put the list in better formatting as well next time you decide to put it up. Just nitpicking here.

However, I'd highly discourage use of Big League Bear (not that you could use this) and any of the Jugglers. Dark Night Dance Queen's selective Soulcharging, while costy, is far more efficient than any random Soulcharging.

Additional Comment:

Oh, also, if it's $150 for 2 boxes...I think that you might be getting a bit ripped off here. I probably wouldn't buy a box for over $60 (in fact, I once got a BT01 box for like $52) but that's because I'm stingy. In any case, they definitely shouldn't go over $70.
Kanbe Kotori's #1 Fan

Rewrite Guide: http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1142647

Gen'ei Wo Kakeru Taiyou Guide: http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1165486

Da Capo III <Newspaper> Guide: http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1146597

Always looking for more rare Little Busters! foils and Da Capo PRs

Last edited by Pokefan362 : 07-25-2012 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pokefan362 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:02 PM   #4
Twilightphoenix10

the price is a bit steep for just 2 boxes.
Anyway i like the way that pale moon plays and i am glad to see someone else excited about them being released.

But (and this is just me) i would wait until both sets come out before building anything in the pale moon set. the build that you can make using only the cards from the first booster set that they come in is ok but it is sub par compared to other decks that you could make since the main build that you will be seeing and that you want to build anyway is the tamer build which isn't that great imo without silver thorn dragon tamer. plus the price on the boxes would probably drop to what they should be which is around $60 some sites will give them to you for $52 not including the S&H which will end up being around $60 anyway.
Twilightphoenix10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:00 AM   #5
purewaterishere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilightphoenix10 View Post
the price is a bit steep for just 2 boxes.
Anyway i like the way that pale moon plays and i am glad to see someone else excited about them being released.

But (and this is just me) i would wait until both sets come out before building anything in the pale moon set. the build that you can make using only the cards from the first booster set that they come in is ok but it is sub par compared to other decks that you could make since the main build that you will be seeing and that you want to build anyway is the tamer build which isn't that great imo without silver thorn dragon tamer. plus the price on the boxes would probably drop to what they should be which is around $60 some sites will give them to you for $52 not including the S&H which will end up being around $60 anyway.
oh that's after shipping and taxes it was about 125 for the 2 boxes , thanks for the help guys, yeah i got it at a fair price , 2 boxes 2 sps :>
purewaterishere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:01 AM   #6
ElekidX

I would just buy singles.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:21 AM   #7
Twilightphoenix10

Personally i would rather buy one box and then either trade for what i didn't get that i either want/need and then buy the singles of the ones that i was still unable to get through trade.
Twilightphoenix10 is offline   Reply With Quote