Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh TCG "Advanced" Deck Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 07:06 PM   #1
shinichi kudo
Pokemon Expert
 
shinichi kudo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,066
iTrader: 100 (99%)
Default Inzektor Deck

Monsters 18
3 inzektor hornet
3 inzektor dragonfly
3 inzektor centipede
2 inzektor hopper
1 inzektor ladybug
1 inzektor giga mantis
3 Effect Veiler
1 black luster soldier envoy of the beginning
1 Sangan

Spells 13
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Pot of Duality
2 inzektor sword zektkaliber
1 Monster Reborn
1 Heavy Storm
1 Foolish Burial
1 Book of Moon
1 Mind Control
1 Dark Hole

Traps 9
2 Solemn Warning
2 Call Of The Haunted
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Mirror Force
1 solemn judgement
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

Side deck 15
2 ryko lightsworn hunter
2 Forbidden Lance
2 chain dissapearance
2 Cyber Dragon
2 Gozen Match
2 Dust Tornado
2 dd crow
1 Forbidden Chalice


Additional Comment:

Bump .
__________________

Pokemon y Fc: 4656-6954-1038

Last edited by shinichi kudo : 05-17-2012 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
shinichi kudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #2
xcessive8
Pojo Veteran
 
xcessive8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 553
iTrader: 0
Default

Milling is bad in this deck.

-1 Maxx "C"
-2 Card Trooper
-1 Sangan

+2 Cardcar D
+1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
+1 dark armed dragon
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroMaTe View Post
I was going to rate and fix it but you named both my most hated hockey teams in your title, therefore you've lost my advice.
xcessive8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #3
shinichi kudo
Pokemon Expert
 
shinichi kudo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,066
iTrader: 100 (99%)
Default

Sorry I disagree Card Trooper is pretty good and gorz and Dark Armed Dragon are just bad in this deck thanks for your suggestions though So I'll keep my deck how it is right now...... Anymore suggestions?


And not everyone can afford cardcar d...
__________________

Pokemon y Fc: 4656-6954-1038
shinichi kudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:41 PM   #4
zVeNoMz
The Deck Doctor
 
zVeNoMz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kingsport, Tennessee ~ PM Me If You Live Here!
Age: 18
Posts: 2,797
iTrader: 25 (93%)
Default

I know DaD may seem bad for you, but trust me, if you play inzektors properly DaD is never dead, and if he gets warninged or negated in any way, then great, they wasted traps on noninzektor cards xD Trust me, he will always be live
zVeNoMz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:56 PM   #5
shinichi kudo
Pokemon Expert
 
shinichi kudo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,066
iTrader: 100 (99%)
Default

I know dad will always be live but I'm not a fan of dad and I don't like gorz either so that's why I stopped running them.
__________________

Pokemon y Fc: 4656-6954-1038
shinichi kudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:57 PM   #6
xcessive8
Pojo Veteran
 
xcessive8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 553
iTrader: 0
Default

Yeah Gorz is a tech choice but you need to run DAD
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroMaTe View Post
I was going to rate and fix it but you named both my most hated hockey teams in your title, therefore you've lost my advice.
xcessive8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:00 PM   #7
zVeNoMz
The Deck Doctor
 
zVeNoMz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kingsport, Tennessee ~ PM Me If You Live Here!
Age: 18
Posts: 2,797
iTrader: 25 (93%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcessive8 View Post
Yeah Gorz is a tech choice but you need to run DAD
Couldn't agree more.

Ok, why don't you like DaD?

He is one of two things for you:

1.) Almost free bait for their counters to dfly/centi/hopper
2.) GG for them if they don't stop him, he is a game winner on his own
zVeNoMz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:03 PM   #8
Elchingon1
Registered User
 
Elchingon1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Banishing Souls Macrosworn Road
Posts: 227
iTrader: 0
Default

So first off you are running inzektors, one of the most standard decks out there. Can't say much but Card Trooper<<<<<DAD and gorz is a great card. Tell me, do you like getting OTK'ed? If you answered yes.... Gorz stops OTK's and can change game. DAD is gamewinner, there is a reason why Tele-dad was one of the greatest decks ever buddy. Your opinion<history
__________________
What shooting games have become:
Rank Up! Master sergeant shooter sergeant person!

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread...1#post24925941
Elchingon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:49 PM   #9
xcessive8
Pojo Veteran
 
xcessive8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 553
iTrader: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elchingon1 View Post
So first off you are running inzektors, one of the most standard decks out there. Can't say much but Card Trooper<<<<<DAD and gorz is a great card. Tell me, do you like getting OTK'ed? If you answered yes.... Gorz stops OTK's and can change game. DAD is gamewinner, there is a reason why Tele-dad was one of the greatest decks ever buddy. Your opinion<history
Thanks for backing me up with facts. I wish we could +1 on this forum

Additional Comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zVeNoMz View Post
Couldn't agree more.

Ok, why don't you like DaD?

He is one of two things for you:

1.) Almost free bait for their counters to dfly/centi/hopper
2.) GG for them if they don't stop him, he is a game winner on his own
haha thanks Venom! I always see the two of us agreeing
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroMaTe View Post
I was going to rate and fix it but you named both my most hated hockey teams in your title, therefore you've lost my advice.

Last edited by xcessive8 : 05-07-2012 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xcessive8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:56 PM   #10
shinichi kudo
Pokemon Expert
 
shinichi kudo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,066
iTrader: 100 (99%)
Default

Gorz has always been bad when I am running 2 call, and 2 dad, and I have been doing really well with out them I could not win a set with them in, now my deck is really consistent so that's my reason for not running them anymore I have better choices in my deck now.
__________________

Pokemon y Fc: 4656-6954-1038
shinichi kudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #11
xcessive8
Pojo Veteran
 
xcessive8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 553
iTrader: 0
Default

If you like your deck the way it is and you aren't open to change why did you make a decklist on pojo?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroMaTe View Post
I was going to rate and fix it but you named both my most hated hockey teams in your title, therefore you've lost my advice.
xcessive8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:48 PM   #12
shinichi kudo
Pokemon Expert
 
shinichi kudo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,066
iTrader: 100 (99%)
Default

I'm looking for other people who have good opinions rather than the ones you guys posted you all posted about the same stuff.
__________________

Pokemon y Fc: 4656-6954-1038
shinichi kudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:14 PM   #13
xcessive8
Pojo Veteran
 
xcessive8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 553
iTrader: 0
Default

Ok. Sorry if I came across as rude, I didn't mean to be.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroMaTe View Post
I was going to rate and fix it but you named both my most hated hockey teams in your title, therefore you've lost my advice.
xcessive8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:15 PM   #14
shinichi kudo
Pokemon Expert
 
shinichi kudo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,066
iTrader: 100 (99%)
Default

No it's fine... Anymore suggestions.
__________________

Pokemon y Fc: 4656-6954-1038
shinichi kudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:31 AM   #15
zVeNoMz
The Deck Doctor
 
zVeNoMz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kingsport, Tennessee ~ PM Me If You Live Here!
Age: 18
Posts: 2,797
iTrader: 25 (93%)
Default

Alright, even though im still in shock that there is no DaD, my next suggestion is to try 2 mantis, its excellent at 2, imo it keeps the deck flowing and faster, plus more otk capabilities
zVeNoMz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:11 PM   #16
shinichi kudo
Pokemon Expert
 
shinichi kudo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,066
iTrader: 100 (99%)
Default

I don't always need to otk and I'm pretty sure I like just 1 mantis, 2 will be not that great the ms for the suggestion though.

Additional Comment:

-1 maxx c
+ 1 Effect Veiler

Any other suggestions?
__________________

Pokemon y Fc: 4656-6954-1038

Last edited by shinichi kudo : 05-10-2012 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
shinichi kudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:24 PM   #17
truejameslennox
Registered User
 
truejameslennox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 467
iTrader: 0
Default

DAD is fantastic in inzektors, he gave me alot of victories, gorz maybe is not as good as look, hopper is not anymore needed with ladybug, maxx c only works against wind-up so i recommend you triple veiler and BLS-EOB. You need an extra deck too. Personally i don't like trooper.
truejameslennox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 02:28 AM   #18
shinichi kudo
Pokemon Expert
 
shinichi kudo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,066
iTrader: 100 (99%)
Default

Why don't you like trooper it's good with Call Of The Haunted and Sangan is good with call to I might drop the hopper Mabey I'll give dad another try since everyone still thinks he is pretty good and I'll try to find room for bls-eob thanks for the suggestions, I have an extra deck it's just not posted.

Additional Comment:

Bump..........

Additional Comment:

Bump..........
__________________

Pokemon y Fc: 4656-6954-1038

Last edited by shinichi kudo : 05-11-2012 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
shinichi kudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 04:27 AM   #19
Eagantomtom1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 243
iTrader: 3 (100%)
Default

Maybe

- 1 Inzektor Ladybug
- 1 Card Trooper/1 Maxx C(to side)

+ 1 Effect Veiler
+ 1 BLS

soldier > dad
Eagantomtom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:44 PM   #20
shinichi kudo
Pokemon Expert
 
shinichi kudo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,066
iTrader: 100 (99%)
Default

Thanks for your suggestions will test.

Additional Comment:

Updated deck list after testing some cards out.

Additional Comment:

Bump..././
__________________

Pokemon y Fc: 4656-6954-1038

Last edited by shinichi kudo : 05-17-2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
shinichi kudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

 
Advertisement


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.