* - These indicate that these cards are not very good, and I know it :P I just run them because I like them and the 2 Red-Eyes' are my absolute favorite cards ever. I know they suck. This deck is actually quite good. Has earned me 1100 ish on DN and constantly improving this deck.
This deck runs on Ravine. I am proud to present a chaos dragon deck without using lightsworn. I love this deck, it has grown and evolved from so long ago.
- Discard. Send White Stone to grave for BEWD or add Levy to hand. Trade In.
- Red-Eyes + SS Levy. Attatch REDMD to Levy. When destroyed rinse and repeat./ REDMD + Lightpulsar.
- REDMD + Scrap tribute himself.
- Dark Simorgh is a nice tech.
- I really don't ever have a "dead draw" because ravine discards. REDD and REBD also make good chaos summon requirements in grave.
- Vice Dragon + Delta Flyer
- You probably know the rest of Dragunity and other common Chaos Dragon combos.
- Many traps in this deck just seem so slow and counter productive (TT, Fiendish Chain, etc) compared to the fast dragon combos provided otherwise.
Annnnnnnd last, I know there is filler in the extra deck but it really only needs the level 8 staples, and I want to utilize more XYZ monsters as they come out.
Dudes there's wayyyy too many monsters. If you wanted to make it chaos then you could have your 2-3 REDMD and your synchros that should end up being enough if you focus your deck enough cause ravine lets you discard. Maybe add like a light fodder or so. But dragunities are a bad deck to focus for chaos. I'd say 1 BLS EOTB and maybe a sorc or lightpulsar would be good on chaos. This way you have both consistency and chaos.