* - These indicate that these cards are not very good, and I know it :P I just run them because I like them and the 2 Red-Eyes' are my absolute favorite cards ever. I know they suck. This deck is actually quite good. Has earned me 1100 ish on DN and constantly improving this deck.
This deck runs on Ravine. I am proud to present a chaos dragon deck without using lightsworn. I love this deck, it has grown and evolved from so long ago.
- Discard. Send White Stone to grave for BEWD or add Levy to hand. Trade In.
- Red-Eyes + SS Levy. Attatch REDMD to Levy. When destroyed rinse and repeat./ REDMD + Lightpulsar.
- REDMD + Scrap tribute himself.
- Dark Simorgh is a nice tech.
- I really don't ever have a "dead draw" because ravine discards. REDD and REBD also make good chaos summon requirements in grave.
- Vice Dragon + Delta Flyer
- You probably know the rest of Dragunity and other common Chaos Dragon combos.
- Many traps in this deck just seem so slow and counter productive (TT, Fiendish Chain, etc) compared to the fast dragon combos provided otherwise.
Annnnnnnd last, I know there is filler in the extra deck but it really only needs the level 8 staples, and I want to utilize more XYZ monsters as they come out.
Dudes there's wayyyy too many monsters. If you wanted to make it chaos then you could have your 2-3 REDMD and your synchros that should end up being enough if you focus your deck enough cause ravine lets you discard. Maybe add like a light fodder or so. But dragunities are a bad deck to focus for chaos. I'd say 1 BLS EOTB and maybe a sorc or lightpulsar would be good on chaos. This way you have both consistency and chaos.
Oh... Oh, god.
Dragons + Dragunity + Chaos? All in one? Add Lightsworns and Judgment Dragon and this will be GasparHate.dek
You can be as rude and unpleasant and obnoxious as you want. It is all okay. Do not bypass the swear filter, though.
Also, you are meant to not spam, but if you do the above to an exaggerated degree, no one shall give you infractions for this either.