Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh Team Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2011, 12:50 AM   #51
Slexen
Just got here

Slexen is on a distinguished road

1337, Post something to make me smile...
Slexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:52 AM   #52
A1337username
A.K.A "Leet"

Location: In a two-story house on a vacant lot, on the corner in the middle of the block.
A1337username is on a distinguished road

http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress...ream-truck.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Whooves View Post
Your first mistake was arguing with 1337.
A1337username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:57 AM   #53
Martiachan
Kochiya Sanae.

Martiachan will become famous soon enough

Have you guys ever read Battle Royale?
Martiachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 01:04 AM   #54
A1337username
A.K.A "Leet"

Location: In a two-story house on a vacant lot, on the corner in the middle of the block.

Can't say I have...

Quote:
Old 12-16-2011, 01:20 AM   #55
Slexen
Just got here

Something less racist 1337...
Old 12-16-2011, 06:37 AM   #56
Thane Korth'azz
King for a day

Thane Korth'azz is an unknown quantity at this point

Sucks being asleep all day and i only log on at weird hours that no one is up on.

regional top 8s
Top 16 ARG Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by zammywine View Post
Vanity's is and always has been garbage, with the exception of a few select decks that are capable of keeping it on the field forever.
Thane Korth'azz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 06:54 AM   #57
Cyberzilla
Pojo Veteran

Cyberzilla is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martiachan View Post
I know what it is from people talking about it, but I haven't read it myself

.... Holy ****, I must have slipped into the twilight zone....

Sig by mrxtothez
Cyberzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:29 AM   #58
A1337username
A.K.A "Leet"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slexen View Post
Something less racist 1337...
How is that racist? Because it has a black dude in it?

The whole joke is that a soldier is running... to an ice-cream truck. It would have been just as funny with a white dude.

Quote:
Old 12-16-2011, 11:40 AM   #59
Slexen
Just got here

I was obviously kidding yo

Haha
Old 12-16-2011, 11:42 AM   #60
A1337username
A.K.A "Leet"

http://images.cheezburger.com/comple...8644731911.jpg

Quote:
Old 12-16-2011, 01:49 PM   #61
Maxwell_Edison
The PROdigy

Maxwell_Edison is on a distinguished road

i was still not added to the team roster again ._.

Quote:
Maxwell_Edison
First! (Team Member)
Cereal Killer
NV
Blackwings ; X-Sabers
-Undefined-
Additional Comment:

Quote:
i was going to...

but then i didnt...

and then just recently my friend showed me it had pr0n in it...

but i haz internetz so idc.

(but no seriously, i hear its actually a good manga, and ill start reading it sometime...)

on more off-topic news, the manager of the young-persons part of teh library i hang out at bumped all kicking-outing of me and/or my freinds to a week from now on... goddamn librarians :NERD RAGE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageShini View Post
But if you're intentionally avoiding obvious deck fixes, I don't know what to tell you. Other than stop pretending you're an anime character.

Last edited by Maxwell_Edison : 12-16-2011 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Maxwell_Edison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 01:51 PM   #62
A1337username
A.K.A "Leet"

Sorry; didn't have your info.

Adding it to the OP nao.

Quote:
Old 12-16-2011, 04:23 PM   #63
Slexen
Just got here

Adding it to the OP meow.
Old 12-16-2011, 04:28 PM   #64
Geo Stephens
Banned User

Geo Stephens is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1337username View Post
Geo is gonna sh_t a brick when he reads what has been going on in his absence.
You damn right I am.

Prepare for a troll bomb, I'm going to respond to everything I missed that I deem requires a response. This is a long post.

I missed 10 pages of posts, so there is a lot of info for me to work with. Sadly, I feel like ten pages in 3 days is a little much. With the influx of new members our thread is getting a little out of control.

A lot of spam posts and useless posts. Stuff we don't need. Stuff that could get us locked, even in this forum. Stuff that could catch teh eye of mods, who do frequent out team thread due to who's in it, and stuff that could warrant MASSIVE deletions.

Just chill out. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Storm View Post
I hate only being in Algebra II ;__;

Eh, but I'm gonna head over to the community college to take precalc one semester, and calc the next.
Don't worry ninja, I finished 12th grade with a D- in algebra II.

Now I know calc and trig, as far as ap a/b b/c. Took some in college and used it daily for wow.

Self taught. Math in school was boring, but when its required for WoW raiding, and I enjoyed it, I learned quick, and had motivation to learn more, for stuff I didn't understand. I became the numbers cruncher for a highly prestigious raid guild. You wouldn't expect someone who basically failed a medicore math class his final year in high school to be that person. Mind you I took math every year, so I started with pre algebra, then algebra, then geometry, then Algebra II, thats a pretty terrible ladder I climbed, I was in classes full of kids younger them me, but I wanted math credits for college to look at.

Don't worry your fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosh View Post
You know, I was never really a pr0n guy.
Me either, more of a real girl sleeping in my bed kind of guy.

Quote:
To be totally honest, having a wang is pretty convenient. Low maintenance, we can stand to pee without it being awkward, and you can do things you wouldn't be able to with the girly bits.
Indeed it is. Like do helicopters, or flick legos across teh room with your god given catapult, and with the proper equipment, a trebuchet.

Quote:
I'm not really lesbian to be honest, but I think it'd be a better alternative. I'm either bisexual or don't care much. I'm probably not interested in a relationship, even though I was asked out multiple times before... It just seems like a hassle.
It is, girls at your age are one or the other. Shy, and pretty reserved, like you, not dating, and not really interested, which is good, and the way it should be. Then there is the opposite. Around with all the guys, 'falls in love' over and over not really understanding what it means, and for lack of a better word, ****ty.

Its good your where your at.

Quote:
Not to rub it in your face or anything....

But sex is the most natural thing in the world, **** if it wasn't for sex you wouldn't be able to play yugioh.
Its not really natural, were not animals. Were sentient beings with intelligence and free will. There is a major difference. Its quite easy to be scared of or reserved about, and its the exact reason its taboo in nearly all social settings and environments.

Quote:
I regret nothing~ *Jumps out the window*

But, I'm just saying my honest opinion. Getting involved in sexual activities is definitely something I don't want to do any time soon, if ever. But I'll probably change my mind when I get older.
You will change when you get older, but your just fine now where your at. Its great, and wonderful to hear this. Do not stray for a couple of years.
I was a virgin until I was 20, and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it.

The kids who make fun of you for things like that are not only immature morons who don't understand it doesn't matter if you are or are not, but they are also the kind of people who don't get it. When your getting it its not a big deal. There is no reason to talk about it all the time or make fun of people for it. Its just whatever. This is often how you can spot a liar.

Quote:
Strange things are kinky, it just means your a freak in the closet. Your first time will be grand, with either a girl or a guy. Or both. Maybe its just the comfort stage you're so afraid of. Once you gain that confort, you'll be doing 2 girls, 1 cup. Almost as exciting as a winning a yugioh regionals. (I srsly can't get my post deleted naos)
This pretty muchs shows what you DON'T know.

1) I'm preceptive and noticed when you first joined you had your age listed. I remember your age even if they don't.

Being a nerd who plays ygo and pokemon, I'm going to pull a stereotype and assume your a virgin.

That being said, the above proves you are. Especially at your age. Even in the 20's, its terrible, and its not a enjoyable experience for anyone. There is a lot of blood, oh there is blood. Its not sexy, its not fun, its not awesome. There is nothing romantic about her crying and being in pain. There is nothing happy about it at all. Its actually something forgot about and shunned afterwards, cuz at first, its nothing like the rest of the times.

Quote:
Okay, new topic. So... how about that music?
Music, yes I love!
I love everything. I don't care for country much, but I do love me some Lucero.
I don't care for screamo or all this new new nu-metal(the new genre for my generation, as opposted to screamo for yours).

I love me some Tiesto and DeadMau5, but I also love me some Mumford and Sons, which is Folk, and damn good folk. Don't get me wrong, I love the fall of troy and The sounds of animals fighting, which are similar to screamo, but talented and not gay.

That being said, I could also listen to Sarah McGlauocklin All day and All Night, or U2, or Rush, or Maroon 5.

I just love music. I also play guitar, so I practice it as well.

Quote:
You had me at trance xP

For some reason martia, I wanna know more about you. I know I'm fairly new to the thread but it has been nice talking with you so far (:
Laying it on pretty hard there bro. :/

Quote:
Yeah, it just hurts my ears and what not. It doesn't really suit my mood, and I generally dislike loud things too.
Same here. Hurts my ears and voxxing is not singing. It just sounds bad.

Quote:
Yeah, the thing is I grew out of techno when going to rave clubs got boring and I had a bad come down o.o

What's your favorite song or haha one you can't get tired of listening to?

Additional Comment:

Honestly, what's up with all these ponies? I tried to join bronies but I don't think I was accepted ):
Lol, again. Your starting to remind me of our good pal Maxwell Edison.
You didn't go to rave clubs cuz your too young to even enter one now. That being said, when they got boring, you were in elementary.

Come on man, if there is one thing you will get called out on or trolled about, its the smell of bullsh-t. Laying it on pretty thick at the moment.

Quote:
It's probably just a speech impediment; he has made some valid points in the past.

My guess is that:

1: He does have a speech problem, and types like that to show it.

OR

2: He's perfectly fine, talked like that on purpose for irony purposes, and types like that for attention.

I'm leaning moar toward #1.
Fck squiddy. That is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moopoosh View Post
You're young you'll get out of it.

And holy god i dont log for a day and i have 3 pages to read through.

Also sex is fun

And I'm sort of with you martia i dont like seeing any other dudes ****.
I know right? SOOOOO much to respond too. Its 10 pages for me. Also I concur. I do not like seeing wangs. The main reason I'm not interested in pr0n.

Quote:
-yawn- bump this shlt up
This is spam. We get so many posts there is zero reason to post just to bump, and bumps really don't matter in this forum, seeing as how each thread is for specific memebers, and its not a contest.

Spam like this is whats making the threads so damn big.

Quote:
Hey bro; I felt bad about nopony acknowledging your app in team brony, so I re-submitted it to Momo, and he now has you up.

Welcome to the team. ^_^
No reason to promote another team in this thread. You could pm him that.

Troll =/= pony

Quote:
Wooooo, ponies for lyfee
This is almost propaganda, don't post stuff like that. This isn't team pony, and this is hijacking. Roosh got banned for 6 days for this. Don't let it happen to you. Stay on topic, and the topic is anything related to our thread and our team. Any topic except other teams.

Quote:
Sounds like having a baby or something. If you want my agony, sure ill in pregnant you
And now its on too thick. Your coming off as a creeper.

Quote:
What?? I just want to penetrate a quote into her signature.
Good save. Good save. Still to thick.

Quote:
No?? Maybe I should stop then before I offend her..
Yeah, you should, cuz your starting to offend me, and I am pretty protective over martia. I got banned for defending her honor. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberzilla View Post
Piper chaos has topped multiple regionals...
Indeed it has, its a great deck, capable of good things. Its just not well represented, but an easy t2 I would say. You could get a top. Maybe not win events, but get a top with it, an invite for sure. No shame in piper.

Quote:
Speaking of good for the eyes, how would you guys feel if I looked exactly like the girl in my avatar?
I would love it. Shes just so cute~! I sorta imagine that anyways. This not being facebook, and me getting into the same habit from wow, I associate people with their avatars. So like boys are boys, and girls are girls, even if some boy has a girl as his avatar, I now see him as a girl. I make voices up in my head that would work with the picture as they way your typing as well.

Its a full association. So I see you as that cute little girl as well, so its even worse when you are sad or troubled, cuz your just so darn cute~

Quote:
I recently turned 15, and she doesn't look that young. Maybe by your standards by wherever you live.

Speaking of Japan, they're developing holograms you can touch.
She looks about 15 to me. Thats agreeable.

Also, Deveolped. Its finished. You can use them. Its great leaps and bounds.

Quote:
I'd look really cute though~ <3. I was thinking of dying my hair that color.
You would! Buy ugh to dying your hair, it never works out as good as you think it would. And it kills your hair, you can tell women in their 40s who dyed their hair a lot, and its still totally possible for you to be foxy till your 50's so you don't want to ruin it.

Also, what color is your natural hair color? Going to blonde could be a huge shade change, and could really not look good. It only looks like the picture when a blond girl dyes her hair blond. Real people always look some off shade. I had a gf who dyed every 3 months. Ewww.

Quote:
Its hard thru the phone... Idk why tinypic take forever to load for me. I could give my fb but I'll prolly not add anyone... No offense..

Additional Comment:

Martia, just sing "I'm sexy and I know it" while you post it (:

Additional Comment:

But the last ones were full of win since I was here (I'm arrogant and idgaf!)
Still laying it on thick. Is this just "flirt with martia- The thread"?

Quote:
I'm back from tutoring.
Now I remember why I hate having my friends doing something nice for me, my mood can change to depression in a instant because of my situation... god my life, if your going to make me miserable, just do it all the time it's easier to bare that way. Sorry for the mood change, but I'm so annoyed...
So, what's up?
I'm sorry .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moopoosh View Post
I WRECKED MY SLEEP SCHEDULE AGAIN

Damn you League and your amazingly fun new champions that i play for 7 hours strait.
Which hero? The bear? Damn man hes sooooo good. Hes my best fav hero of all time. I freaking love him so much. I've not hada negative game with him out of like 40 games which is a big deal for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_Lucci_CP8 View Post
Watched the Barbara Walters most fascinating people special.

Why the **** are the Kardashians fascinating? Why is Herman Cain fascinating? Why is Donald Trump fascinating?

:|
They are not.
Media my friend, media. Thats all you need to know, and all you ever will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel2275 View Post
I got kinda sick of seeing him after Batman Forever. It just got to the point where some parts are funny, but after that, I dunno.
Man, his best stuff was after that.

Yes man, number 23, liar liar, a few other modern comedies that are a little more adult then they were before judd apatow.

He's comedy gold, I love him.

Quote:
So, I completely failed my Japanese Final Part 2!~ I honestly felt like crying, but that'd be mean to anyone who got a lower score and felt worse.

I'm probably a terrible person, thinking about how people who don't even study, who didn't even bring the assignment in done, still passed with a B+. And how I should at least get a passing score if they got that high of a score.... But, that's just selfish of me, I probably got the score I deserve.
You can cry. Its ok to cry sometimes, feels good to get it out. I have to have a good cry every few years myself. Being a girl your allowed much more frequently, like monthly lol.

Its not selfish, some people just have things like that. I have a great memory and such. If I cared about the subject enough to listen, I would pass.

I never once studied for any test in my entire life, and I graduated 2rd in my class, co-salutatorian with high honors. Thank god for the last semester not being counted for that. D- would of killed me. It also didn't go on college transcripts thankfully, as they were all sent out before, and my merit before the D- was all that was looked at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberzilla View Post
No offense, but you're overdoing the humble thing a bit. It's getting to the point where you sound like an ass-hole. Not that I don't think you're honest, but none of those people are going to care that you think you deserved a better score (you probably do).

Failing isn't the End of the World, sure it's understandable to be disappointed, but you sound like you're just digging yourself a hole with that attitude, and it's a hole that is hard to get out of.

Assess what went wrong. If you've been working hard in the class and studying, your grade should be higher. Maybe you need to talk with the teachers, they'll surely have tips or suggestions on how to get more into the flow of the class.

Sorry for the lecture.
You know, I felt this way when I first met her too. I was pretty hard on her and just sick and tired of seeing the poor me schtick everywhere as well.

Then I read into her, and got to know her better, and its just who she is. Shes truly one in a million. Its extremely rare to be so selfless and giving and caring. Its a great thing to see, and a great thing to experience. It comes off that way at first, as I made the exact same mistake you just did a 3 months ago, but shes legit.

She is truly broken and conflicted in things like that cuz she really does give a damn. Congrats to her, she is a better person then I could ever wish to be.

Quote:
A real life simulation of Mine Craft? Would be definitely cool to be honest. I never played mine craft, but being able to build stuff and live like that... then again, I need my internet + computer + shower + other stuff, and it'll probably get invaded by zombies.
Omg, I hate minecraft. I though it would be cool too, all my friends playing it, but its to much for me. Its to basic. I want to do things faster, plus I don't like spending sevral hours getting a underground base just how I want, and then accidentally leaving one spot unlit, or leaving the door open, and one single explode zombie comes in and ruins and entire 4 hours in 13 seconds.

Its beyond unnerving, its total freak out at that point. Played it fora day and was done.

Quote:
1337, Post something to make me smile...
More of the stuff we don't need. This isn't a IM chat room. Post something worthy or relevant please.

Roosh, on the piracy act, I don't understand, it said they voted 22-12. Was that in favor of passing, or turning down? The wiki right before it said 20 amendments were rejected, which seems good, but then its voted 22-12, which seems bad. I'm glad its being postponed, and I hope it doesn't pass. It will kill the internet for sure.

The question here is, does legal action arise from viewing? For instance, can you view streamed anime, or streamed movies, or dl the movies and such.

Its primarily there to hit sites who are breaking the law, especially ones off our shore, like the asian ones, or Swedish fish pirate bay and all its bittorrent allies.

But, if you use a site, that hasn't been hit yet, or someone proxies the ban, or makes a new site, do you get in trouble for it being there? I mean its just viewing?

Last edited by Geo Stephens : 12-16-2011 at 05:02 PM.
Geo Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 04:55 PM   #65
Maxwell_Edison
The PROdigy

Maxwell_Edison is on a distinguished road

Wow geo, that post made you lose a few respect points from me...

Wow geo, what I just wrote is inconsequential, and is probably written wrong, but I feel it has to be said...

Additional Comment:

Quote:
Sorry; didn't have your info.

Adding it to the OP nao.
it's k, not your fault, 1st thread got deleted, then rob didn't have my info and so he didn't add me, but I'm kinda pissed that geo didn't add me after he specifically said he would...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageShini View Post
But if you're intentionally avoiding obvious deck fixes, I don't know what to tell you. Other than stop pretending you're an anime character.

Last edited by Maxwell_Edison : 12-16-2011 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Maxwell_Edison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 05:02 PM   #66
Roosh
Ditto Prostitute

Roosh is on a distinguished road

DAYUM Geo. DAYUM.

But, I am on agreement with you on several bits:

Spam is a no-go guys, as well as advertising other teams. In the future if we want to ally a team, we can then promote them to a minimum. Also, no bumps. We don't need that ****. Look at our team roster. It's more successful than I could have hoped at this point.

On the subject of ponies, I'm fine with talk about the show, but as far as Team Bronies goes, I'd like that to be mentioned as seldom as possible. Almost everything about other teams can be said via PM. Only use the team thread for that if the other person isn't responding to PMs. Thanks.

Geo, PM 1337Username about the 3 senior group members. I've decided on you, him, and me. Atm I can't be arsed. Sorry to drop that on ya.

On the topics of SOPA and NDAA, the thing here is that it makes them a minor crime, as well as blocks out the websites that contain this copyrighted content. I'm not sure on whether or not these votes were for better or worse, and I might just stop using the internet altogether if it goes through. I can't help but feel, however, that this will lead to something similar to the Prohibition times of the 1920's, where everyone broke the law anyway, and force a similar change in legislature.

It goes around and directly shuts down websites that host copyrighted content and makes them unable to view in the USA. You could face a lawsuit for posting a video of your kid dancing to a Katy Perry song in the background. I'm less worried about the internet itself so much as the fact that congress is effectively taking away our right to freedom of expression regardless of the means. It seems less like the home of the free, and more of the home of the rich. Do these artists and movie companies REALLY need all of this utter bull**** money they make for going on screen and reading lines that they didn't even come up with? It's almost as dumb as professional athletes getting paid in the millions each year.

Additional Comment:

Also, leave it to me to have absolutely miserable paragraph structure. UGH.

I need a Ditto safari yo pm me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosty Gh0st View Post
Friends are for losers that can't afford tier 1 decks.

Last edited by Roosh : 12-16-2011 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Roosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 05:10 PM   #67
Slexen
Just got here

Wut just happened there? Did I just have all my comments reviewed? And now I'm being stereotyped? What happened to no judging teammates. You are right, most of the things I type are bull, doesn't mean its all a complete lie. And if you want me to bring up sex talk to explain myself over that since you seem to show more then enough interest in me to semi flame me or put me on blast. Sure you were absent, but what kind of guy reads andtakes extra care to copy/paste over 10 replys when they weren't even directed at them? And yes I am kind of ticked off. I'm no more strange then anyone here. But I don't need to be put on blast from some of the things I said. Cuz right now its meaningless since the thread is closed. On another note, I didn't know she was underage O: I would have stopped. I honestly thought she was a guy (no offense) since there are more then your fair sahre of traps here. I on the other hand did not disrespect anyone in this thread and helped when I could. Sorry for the wall of txt but I'm on my phone and it does look all "I'm status" to me...
Old 12-16-2011, 05:42 PM   #68
Geo Stephens
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell_Edison View Post
Wow geo, that post made you lose a few respect points from me...
You really want to start this fight? I am officially giving you a warning to not do this.

Roosh has already warned you to drop the fight between us, or rather my fight as a champion of justice against the untruthful, but I don't think I need to shadow his rule.

Drop it. If you don't have anything to post aside for trying to start a fight with me, actions will be taken by your peers.

Quote:
DAYUM Geo. DAYUM.

But, I am on agreement with you on several bits:

Spam is a no-go guys, as well as advertising other teams. In the future if we want to ally a team, we can then promote them to a minimum. Also, no bumps. We don't need that ****. Look at our team roster. It's more successful than I could have hoped at this point.

On the subject of ponies, I'm fine with talk about the show, but as far as Team Bronies goes, I'd like that to be mentioned as seldom as possible. Almost everything about other teams can be said via PM. Only use the team thread for that if the other person isn't responding to PMs. Thanks.

Geo, PM 1337Username about the 3 senior group members. I've decided on you, him, and me. Atm I can't be arsed. Sorry to drop that on ya.

On the topics of SOPA and NDAA, the thing here is that it makes them a minor crime, as well as blocks out the websites that contain this copyrighted content. I'm not sure on whether or not these votes were for better or worse, and I might just stop using the internet altogether if it goes through. I can't help but feel, however, that this will lead to something similar to the Prohibition times of the 1920's, where everyone broke the law anyway, and force a similar change in legislature.

It goes around and directly shuts down websites that host copyrighted content and makes them unable to view in the USA. You could face a lawsuit for posting a video of your kid dancing to a Katy Perry song in the background. I'm less worried about the internet itself so much as the fact that congress is effectively taking away our right to freedom of expression regardless of the means. It seems less like the home of the free, and more of the home of the rich. Do these artists and movie companies REALLY need all of this utter bull**** money they make for going on screen and reading lines that they didn't even come up with? It's almost as dumb as professional athletes getting paid in the millions each year.
K will pm him

Plus, I think Billy Corgan Of Smashing Pumpkin fame said it right a few years ago when pirate bay was getting shut down and in the news. I'm going to quote him, but mind you this is a round about of what he said, not exacts, I just don't want this nuggets of brilliance coming off as my own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Corgan
I think whats going on right now is real bullsh-t. I use pirate bay. Everyone I know, even us artists, pirate song. Everyone does it. Most people don't even know illegal downloading is illegal.

Listen, I'm on of the people who is just like the people being upset and trying to throw these lawsuits, I'm an artist. I make music, and put it out there for you to purchase.

Do I care if you download it illegally and not buy our cd? No. I don't give a ****. CD sales have dropped tremendously industry wide since napster, and every year have just dropped lower. There is a reason places like hasting and suncoast are going out of business. Places like Best Buy having 3 CD aisles, and 37 Home entertainment aisle. Times change.

What matters is the word of mouth, but what these people don't realize is the street team. We used to pay people to spread the word and rep our ban. It was called a street team. Now? Pirate bay is my street team. You listen to my music, and download it illegally. You like my music. You share my music with your friends, which is also illegal. They like my music. Words spreads. You then buy my t-shirts, and buy tickets to my concerts. Thats where the big money comes from. Illegal downloading has helped us as musicians, if anything. Its not about the money, its about giving a good product for the fans, and I'd do that for free if I had to.
He pretty much sums it up there. Its so valid and on topic, it should nip everything in the bud.

Quote:
Wut just happened there?
I responded to posts in a thread about discussion. GASP?

Quote:
Did I just have all my comments reviewed?
Hardly all of them, just ones I deemed needed an answer or response. Just becuase you had the most posts in question isn't my fault. Maybe thats something YOU should reflect on, instead of trying to make me look bad.

Quote:
And now I'm being stereotyped?
Stereotypes are not false, they are just rude at times.

Quote:
What happened to no judging teammates. You are right, most of the things I type are bull, doesn't mean its all a complete lie.
I'm not judging you, I'm calling you on bullsh-t. When you first joined, your age was set at 15, when you had just a few posts. You got smart and changed it. Now your some adulty McCoolGuy who goes to raves and gets laid all the time. Its kinda funny.

The ENTIRE team did the same to Maxwell when he spewed some crazy nonsensical bullsh-t as well.

Quote:
And if you want me to bring up sex talk to explain myself over that since you seem to show more then enough interest in me to semi flame me or put me on blast.
What is this I don't even....

Quote:
Sure you were absent, but what kind of guy reads andtakes extra care to copy/paste over 10 replys when they weren't even directed at them?
I don't get what your saying. Do you understand what discussion is? Were not directed at me? Oh quite the contrary, all posts here are directed at me and everyone else. They are directed at the team. Its why its posted in a TEAM DISCUSSION thread, as opposed to a private pm. There is a reason this is called a discussion forum, and there is a reason private messages exist. Anything you say or post here is at the whim and mercy of the all mighty DISCUSSION.

As I said, I was responding to anything I would of responded to normally, it all just happened while I was gone so I responded here. Its valid cuz its part of the discussion. Just cuz a new thread starts doesn't mean our discussion stops. It just means the thread was getting too big. We agreed to redo the thread at 900 posts, and we went 60 over. It was ok and Appropriate to change threads, and perfectly ok and Appropriate for me to link the quotes from the other thread.

Quote:
And yes I am kind of ticked off. I'm no more strange then anyone here.
currently, I find you as strange as Maxwell, with that odd sense of wanton acceptance needed. Its the interent bro, we don't care, we'll like you for whatever, no need to make **** up.

Quote:
But I don't need to be put on blast from some of the things I said.
Then don't post, claim, or talk about questionable things. Problem solved.

Quote:
On another note, I didn't know she was underage O: I would have stopped. I honestly thought she was a guy (no offense) since there are more then your fair sahre of traps here.
You use a certain tact, you never know who is what. I'm sure no one takes offense to the guy comment.
Girls on the internet are
Guy
In
Real
Life

Quote:
I on the other hand did not disrespect anyone in this thread and helped when I could.
I did not disrespect you, I'm pointing out obvious things, and logical fallacies. If I disrespected you, I did not intend it, but I do not apologize. If a fat man is fat, and I call him fat, I am not sorry for I did nothing wrong. The truth is the truth. It may seem rude, but thats his problem not mine. It is not rude to point out something very obvious and truthful to someone. If they have issue with it, its thier problem, and perhaps societies, but I've done nothing wrong.

Pointing out you were laying the game hard on martia, and having a few funny 'fish stories' in your posts is hardly disrespectful. I can be a very rude and uncouth person, and if you think I'm being bad now, well I don't know what to tell you. "Surprise!", I guess? Cuz its gonna be worse when I'm mad at you.

Quote:
Sorry for the wall of txt but I'm on my phone and it does look all "I'm status" to me...
Do not apologize for this small ass post, after following up on that massive post by me. There is nothing wrong with a big post. Your good.

Last edited by Geo Stephens : 12-16-2011 at 05:51 PM.
Old 12-16-2011, 05:52 PM   #69
Roosh
Ditto Prostitute

Roosh is on a distinguished road

Good to see that the inter-group trolling rule is being abided by. I appreciate the maturity, Geo. Slexen, Geo said this before in thread 2, I think. It's the way he operates, you shouldn't get mad at every insult someone throws your way. In fact, as Team Trollface, that's OUR job, and if you're gonna get mad when someone retaliates (which they will), it reflects poorly on your ability. Remember, haters gonna hate.

Geo, he's a wise man, that Brian fellow. The problem is that these politicians use this guise of hiding behind the bull**** excuse that they're going to block out these foreigners from "stealing out jobs and money" when in reality, they're trying to push us into a state of complacency and acceptance that essentially lets them say "We're rich, we run politics, we own you." They're making America a nation full of hypocritical imbeciles. It's why I've been calling my representative every day for the past week, trying to get him to say "**** YOU" to this ****.

Anyways, my two cents. Now let's get off the political debate before we lose another thread.

I need a Ditto safari yo pm me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosty Gh0st View Post
Friends are for losers that can't afford tier 1 decks.
Roosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 06:12 PM   #70
Martiachan
Kochiya Sanae.

No offense to anyone, but I think that's way too much text for me to reply too. So new topic if no one minds. I did read it though.

Just one thing to ask. Who's David Caruso?
Old 12-16-2011, 06:17 PM   #71
Geo Stephens
Banned User

I think the best words to describe me are crass and blunt.

Do not mistake those for tactless and rude however.
I am a champion of justice. If we all acted this way, there would be a lot less hurt in the world, because people would accept the real, instead of these illusions of grandeur we all have. 400 pound girl not thinking shes fat, just big boned, no cow, you are huge.

I'm a husky guy, I was a virgin until 20, I didn't really have a girlfriend until I was a senior. I was quiet. I was an only child.

I've heard and experience my fair share of insults and things, but do I hate those people? No.

Kids calling me fatty in school wasn't wrong. I was a fatty, especially compared to a lot of them. Why hate them when I cause my problem, no one else. I can change my problem, no one else. If there is anyone to blame, its me. There is nothing wrong with those kids calling it how they see it.

Would you get mad at someone saying this;

"Look at you! Your blue. MR.SKY YOU ARE BLUE YOU HEAR THAT! BLUE BLUE BLUE."

No. Hilarious perhaps, but not angry. The kid is simply calling it how he sees it, quite naturally, quite normal. The same thing about people. If you see someone who has red hair, and tell them, do they get angry? No. You are pointing out the obvious.

Now if you call them fat? They take offense and get mad. How is it any different? How is it their fault for doing the norm? The reason you are mad, is cuz you are mad at yourself, and your ability to cope. Maybe you hate yourself for being fat, or maybe you blame everyone else. The issue, however, is yours.

This mindset and personality trade is often called rude in our society, but if we all used it, do you understand how much better this entire world would be? How things would change?

I'm blunt, but I'm honest. I'm crass, but I'm not mean. If I was mean, you would be reporting me, cuz I can say some pretty terrible stuff, just ask magic, even though I'm pretty sure I made him kill himself.

None taken martia, it was hella long, you don't notice as you type, but the quotes take up more room then people thing.

This is david caruso.

He's kinda a meme on his own, for something he does in csi miami. He says something, takes off his glasses slowly, then finishes the statement. Its the way and look he does it, but its been copied in 100 movies, family guy, american dad, tons of stuff. Its pop culture status, like chuck norris, but more current.

Hes also an excellent actor, meme aside.

Last edited by Geo Stephens : 12-16-2011 at 06:23 PM.
Old 12-16-2011, 06:23 PM   #72
Martiachan
Kochiya Sanae.

I find if it's the truth, but it offends someone then I do my best to avoid saying such things in front of that person to avoid offending them even if it's the truth.

Even if it's true, you don't have to say it, more so if it's obvious. Well, if you have to do something, once gets the message across. If you wanted any towards it, the rest takes time for one to think over.

There's a difference between calling someone as fat in context because it's true and another thing to insult someone because of it. I'm assuming your doing the former, but even so it's not really necessary to say such words is it? At least around them if it offends them so much.

I personally feel even if I don't understand why someone is offended towards something I do, I should at least do my best to avoid doing it for them. Whenever possible. That's the least we can do for someone, isn't it? Not intentionally try to offend someone?

That so, I feel like people shouldn't react too strongly to insults, but that's for someone to cope with. It's not up for everyone else around them to beat down them more because they can't do so.

Just my two cents.

1/7 finals done.
Old 12-16-2011, 06:36 PM   #73
Geo Stephens
Banned User

Quote:
I find if it's the truth, but it offends someone then I do my best to avoid saying such things in front of that person to avoid offending them even if it's the truth.

Even if it's true, you don't have to say it, more so if it's obvious. Well, if you have to do something, once gets the message across. If you wanted any towards it, the rest takes time for one to think over.

There's a difference between calling someone as fat in context because it's true and another thing to insult someone because of it. I'm assuming your doing the former, but even so it's not really necessary to say such words is it? At least around them if it offends them so much.

I personally feel even if I don't understand why someone is offended towards something I do, I should at least do my best to avoid doing it for them. Whenever possible. That's the least we can do for someone, isn't it? Not intentionally try to offend someone?

That so, I feel like people shouldn't react too strongly to insults, but that's for someone to cope with. It's not up for everyone else around them to beat down them more because they can't do so.

Just my two cents.

1/7 finals done.

Right right, don't get me wrong, I don't go around randomly insulting people, that would be assinine, but I do not lie in situations where its brought up.

I don't suggest randomly that you are fat, but if you ask me if you look fat in that dress, and I think you do, Imma say "I think its a bit tight babe", if you get pissed, well I'll take the fall, cuz if you did wear it, and people give you odd looks at dinner, your going to cry at the end of the night, cuz you looked like a slob and everyone was staring you down, and its my fault for saying you looked great in it. That being said, I will love and respect her for who she is, and think shes smoking hot regardless of what anyone else things, but I'm going to tell the truth when asked. That doesn't mean I think shes unattractive.

IF someone is like I'm getting fat, and they are im not gonna sugar coat it and tell them no, no, your not fat. I may say fine, as I too an contempt at 200 pounds, but I'm not going to say you are not fat.

Same thing, if someone is stupid, I don't say, st fu you are stupid. However, if they address me, or present something preposterous over the interent that is just SCREAMING to be mythbusted, I'm going to.

I do the same thing to people in real life. Friend of a freind brings over the new guy and he wont st fu about how great he is and all the **** hes done. I know something first hand about something hes done, and imma call him on it. For instance when my boss couldnt talk about how good he was at my last job at wow, before cata came out. Our class had a lot of wow players so it was a topic he just bandwagoned about. He said he was 85 before the patch or expac even came out. I called him on it, in his lie, and he just kept lying to cover his ass. The problem is, not only did we think he was already cool, so he didn't have to lie, but covering his lie with more lies only makes him look bad to the rest of us.

Thats why I said don't confuse it with being tactless. I have tact, I know when to speak in what situations and when to keep my mouth closed. I'm not lying if I don't say anything, and sometimes that the higher road. I have tact.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:03 PM   #74
Ninja Storm
Cuber :3

Ninja Storm is on a distinguished road

I believe your posts are quite a few times longer than the longest post I've ever done on here... 0_o

Signature is by mrxtothez! Thanks!
Check out my
Channel!

Ninja Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 07:14 PM   #75
Geo Stephens
Banned User

Lol. That's actually relatively small compared to my big ones. I'm a freelance journalist as a profession, so it comes natural. Its not that much writing though, I think everyone is capable of it, with enough subject matter, ala the quotes.

Imagine taking all of your posts in a thread and doing them in one big post, then its not so big, I responded to many thing lol.

I'm not long winded in person, but boy can I type a lot.