Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Cardfight!! Vanguard > Cardfight!! Vanguard Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2017, 04:14 AM   #276
jadegr

jadegr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WidowIIMaker View Post
I played around with Ziegenberg a little bit and he's a bit fun. Still don't think he's that beneficial in the Blademaster deck so I have him at 2 just as a finisher.

What I did do, however, was put 4 of em in my Hand Trap deck. Still undefeated after 5 games. With 3 Spherical and 4 Emperor Nehalem's, people just find it hard to guard.
Hello there Thinking as well to have my g3s like 4xLegend, 3xEnd, 2xSpherical. With 10xGrade2s(4xNehalem offcourse).What is your whole grade 3s Line up? Myself as well see that only 4xNehalem are not enough to win.
jadegr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:12 AM   #277
WidowIIMaker
Pojo Veteran

WidowIIMaker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadegr View Post
Hello there Thinking as well to have my g3s like 4xLegend, 3xEnd, 2xSpherical. With 10xGrade2s(4xNehalem offcourse).What is your whole grade 3s Line up? Myself as well see that only 4xNehalem are not enough to win.
Im running:

4 Legend
2 DOTG
3 Spherical Lord

The hope is you get your Nehalems and Sphericals, and then just spam Flarearm turns. Unless they are playing Deletors or Machinings to stop your vanguard, most other Decks just hope to have enough guard and try to play their game. The thing that makes Flarearms so great here is that generally you are running 5+ draws. Which means you are actually plussing very hard off of Zeigenberg because hes a restanding G4 that technically only costs 1cb if you empty their field.

Add to the fact that its basically still handtrap just with Flarearms added in the Gzone, the deck is still defensively strong while adding a super strong offensive option.