Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Pokémon > Pokemon - Diamond, Pearl & Platinum > Diamond, Pearl & Platinum "Gameshark" & "Action Replay" Discussion & Codes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2015, 10:03 AM   #1
zexal2015
Just Got Here

zexal2015 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Action Replay DSi White Screen of Death after trying to load game?

I know this piece of hardware is close to ancient now, but. I recently obtained a brand-new copy of Pokemon Platinum Version (bought off EBay, shipped from China.) and I want to walk through walls because it's cool. No major hacking or anything. Now, the AR worked just fine with my Pokemon White 2 Version with very little use. Now, with Platinum, it loads just fine. Boots up the codes and everything, Used Code Manager to input a bunch of codes for whenever I get bored. But when I try to boot up the game with the codes, is when I have issues. The screen goes white rather than loading my game, and stays white indefinitely. I've browsed Google and YouTube for hours now, trying to get it to load my game. I've reset the hardware, made complete certain both my 3DS XL and AR are completely up-to-date. Everything. I've blown in it, cleaned it. Restarted it. Nothing is working, and I'm getting a little frustrated. Does anyone know how to get it to work, short of purchasing another AR? Although, on a closing note, I have tried multiple games on this AR and the only one that whites out as I go to load the game with the codes is Platinum. Yes, it's the English Version, and yes, it's the same AR and system.

Last edited by zexal2015 : 11-15-2015 at 10:06 AM.
zexal2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 06:59 PM   #2
Master Obvious
Pojo Veteran

Master Obvious is on a distinguished road

lol action replay cheaters!
Old 11-16-2015, 08:39 AM   #3
Sephirtoh_Masamune
Gaming Mod

Sephirtoh_Masamune has a spectacular aura aboutSephirtoh_Masamune has a spectacular aura aboutSephirtoh_Masamune has a spectacular aura about

Master Obvious - Not sure how your post provides any help. Do not spam peoples threads.

zexal2015 - Are you certain the codes implemented are the correct working versions? I know you said you uploaded them with Code manager but that doesn't mean they are always certain. I personally have had Gameshark codes bug out on me even though they came with the shark itself.

That, or try not using any codes but the walk through walls one. Sometimes overloading the game with too many codes can be a problem as well.

Video Game Trading Thread HERE Pokemon Trade Thread HERE
Yu-Gi-Oh Trade ThreadHERE Pokemon TCG Trade Thread HERE
Sephirtoh_Masamune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 12:44 PM   #4
Master Obvious
Pojo Veteran

Master Obvious is on a distinguished road

Ok, you want me to help cheaters? Don't cheat in the first place. Cheating has no place in pokemon or any other video game franchise. I used to cheat and I haven't cheated in 10 years. Lead by example is the correct usage. Also, I have little to no respect for people who cheat to win.
Old 11-17-2015, 11:45 PM   #5
zexal2015
Just Got Here

zexal2015 is on a distinguished road

Sephtiroh_Masumune - Yeah, I'm sure. Every other game works. I've tried booting the game with *no* codes activated, and I still get the white screen of death when I try booting it. So I doubt it's because I'm overloading it...
zexal2015 is offline   Reply With Quote