Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Pokémon > Pokémon Expanded Decks Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2016, 10:47 AM   #1
Shirokiba
Pojo Veteran

Shirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud of
Default Help with a Gardevoir Fairy Deck

So, one of my friends is trying to get me into the Pokemon TCG and knowing my favorite pokemon type is fairy, they threw a deck list at me. So, looking it over, Lysandre's Trump Card has been banned. Now, I haven't played the Pokemon TCG in a long time, the last time I played, was when the team rocket pokemon were being released. From what I can gather from the way this deck is built, it has several ways to set up for M Gardevoir EX to sweep everything, quickly. I'm not sure what I could put in place of Lysandre's Trump Card due to my lack of familiarity with everything now.

Pokémon (17)
3x Gardevoir EX
3x M Gardevoir EX
4x Xerneas
3x Spritzee
3x Aromatisse
1x Florges EX

Trainer (30)
1x Pokémon Fan Club
1x Colress
1x Lysandre's Trump Card
3x Max Potion
3x Ultra Ball
3x VS Seeker
3x Gardevoir Spirit Link
1x Exp. Share
1x Escape Rope
1x Computer Search
4x Fairy Garden
4x Professor Sycamore
2x N-supporter
2x Lysandre

Energy (13)
12x Fairy Energy
1x Double Colorless Energy
Shirokiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 11:49 AM   #2
Fayld
Just Got Here

Fayld is on a distinguished road

Better late than never

I run a couple of similar style M Gardevoir decks. One with a Xerneas and one featuring Togekiss. I prefer the Togekiss because it is more fun, but think the Xerneas deck is more consistent. That said, it really depends on your budget for how fast you can make these decks.

I think this is a good alternative to what you have.

Pokemon (17)
3x Gardevoir EX
3x M Gardevoir EX (Brilliant Arrow)
1x M Gardevoir EX (Despair Ray)
4x Xerneas (Geomancy)
1x Xerneas BREAK
2x Spritzee
2x Aromatisse

Trainer (34)
4x Professor Sycamore
2x N
2x Lysandre
1x Hex Maniac
1x Xerosic

4x Ultra Ball
4x VS Seeker
2x Bicycle
2x Acro Bike
3x Max Elixir
2x Mega Turbo
1x Super Rod
1x Computer Search

2x Gardevoir Spirt Link

3x Fairy Garden

Energy (9)
9x Fairy Energy

Explanation:
The Bicycle + Acro Bike combo should allow you to burn through the deck pretty fast in order to allow for pretty consistent setup. The Xerneas BREAK adds additional synergy to the base strategy you are going for while the Despair Ray Mega provides a little bit of flexibility when required.

Ultimately, this deck will struggle a TON against item lock decks, but that is a pretty common issue. There is room to include more energy if you need it by way of dropping the count of Xerneas to 3 along with Dropping 1 of the 3 Brilliant Arrow megas. That would increase the consistency of hitting on Max Elixir. The deck could probably also use an escape rope somwhere, but space is pretty tight.

Overall though, this should provide a consistent deck that sets up quickly, allows for some fast 0KO combinations, and presents a few trainers for outs. Hope that helps a bit
Fayld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 09:13 PM   #3
Shirokiba
Pojo Veteran

Shirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud of

Thanks a lot, I'll give that a try.
Shirokiba is offline   Reply With Quote