Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Pokémon > Pokemon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby > Pokemon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby Gossip
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2016, 01:22 PM   #1
FlareStorm99
PokéMod

FlareStorm99 will become famous soon enough
Default Mystery Gift Pokemon

I thought I might as well start a thread noting the mystery gifts given throughout the year.

November Gift Pokemon:

Genesect: Get the code card from Gamestop starting November 1st-November 24th. Use by February 28, 2017.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
OLD (NO LONGER ACTIVE):

Hoopa: If you missed out on Hoopa from before, you can now get it again via Mystery Gift using the serial code: 2016HOOPA from the mystery gift. It is unknown how long this will last, so use it before it ends. Available for XY and ORAS.

Keldeo: Until October 24th, you can download Keldeo via the Mystery Gift > Receive Gift > Get Via Internet. Available for XY and ORAS.

Volcanion: Starting October 10th, you can head to your local GameStop to pickup a serial code for Volcanion. Available for XY and ORAS.

Darkrai: For those who missed Darkrai back in May, you have a second chance at getting him using the Serial Code: Darkrai20
Available for XY and ORAS.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:52 PM   #2
Recrue
Top Hat

Recrue has much to be proud ofRecrue has much to be proud ofRecrue has much to be proud ofRecrue has much to be proud ofRecrue has much to be proud ofRecrue has much to be proud ofRecrue has much to be proud ofRecrue has much to be proud of

I'm not 100% sure if this is the right place to post this, but just as a PSA for people who may not know, the whole code and event thing isn't console-locked or anything like that, so if you have 2 or more games you can get multiples of each one of these.

Also AFAIK the Darkrai20 code doesn't work on games which have already gotten the previous 20th Anniversary Darkrai, I don't know about Hoopa's, but I can say that it works even if you have gotten the McDonalds and Manesh ones
Recrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 09:29 AM   #3
FlareStorm99
PokéMod

FlareStorm99 will become famous soon enough

November Gift Pokemon:

Genesect: Get the code card from Gamestop starting November 1st-November 24th. Use by February 28, 2017.