Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Star Wars > General Star Wars Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2017, 10:42 AM   #1
leokearon
Tyrant Sun S. Mod

leokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant future
Default Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

http://cbr2.imgix.net/wp-content/upl...023& fit=crop

Episode VIII finally has its title

My Deviantart Account: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/
leokearon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 08:47 PM   #2
Cory
нιgн ση ρσנσ

Cory is a jewel in the roughCory is a jewel in the roughCory is a jewel in the rough

The title could be 'Trash' for all I care. What matters is I'm going to see it regardless of what the title is.
Old 01-24-2017, 02:08 AM   #3
leokearon
Tyrant Sun S. Mod

leokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
The title could be 'Trash' for all I care. What matters is I'm going to see it regardless of what the title is.
Thta's true, hopefully we will get some new ships this time

Old 01-24-2017, 09:18 PM   #4
Masterplay
Not in SM ;_;

Masterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond repute

Way to break a pattern.

I'm really hoping Luke gets to show off how badass he is. Old Jedi in Star Wars just die after a few minutes of fighting.

If we're going to have bigger avis we need bigger sigs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
I am a -type labeled, non-abbreviate Graveyard and I find this triggering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimu Hakurei View Post
I think Masterplay is just spitting out memes. Even he can't be this silly.
Masterplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 12:19 AM   #5
leokearon
Tyrant Sun S. Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri Sakaki View Post
Way to break a pattern.

I'm really hoping Luke gets to show off how badass he is. Old Jedi in Star Wars just die after a few minutes of fighting.
Hopefully we will, it should be interesting to see how Luke's abilities have progressed in the years since Jedi

Old 02-23-2017, 08:28 PM   #6
msradditz2005
Pojo Veteran

msradditz2005 is on a distinguished road

I'm waiting with anticipation for this movie. Can't wait to see what Luke has up his collective sleeve.

*~*I give mad props to genesis_dragon64 for the awesome sig and avatar*~*
msradditz2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 01:08 AM   #7
leokearon
Tyrant Sun S. Mod

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/...dayii-tall.jpg

Our first look at Poe, Rey and Finn from the Last jedi

Old 02-25-2017, 12:35 PM   #8
D-Slayer
Resistance is Futile

D-Slayer is a jewel in the roughD-Slayer is a jewel in the roughD-Slayer is a jewel in the roughD-Slayer is a jewel in the rough

The folks at Lucasfilm and Disney have been fantastically good so far when it comes to protecting details regarding Star Wars: The Last Jedi. We know the name of the movie, but when they announced it we learned none of the rumored titles were accurate not even a plural Title referencing more than one Last Jedi ..... Still We know the names of many actors who are in the film, but we know none of the characters beyond the ones we've already met. They have yet to release any trailer for the film, so we have no idea what any of the movie will look like or what the story will actually be. Or do we?

Let's face it. When it comes to movies, more often than not, the stories fall into fairly predictable patterns. That doesn't mean they're bad, but if you've seen enough of them you tend to be able to figure out where a movie is going long before you get there.

Still heres hopin movies somewhat better than the Force Awakens...
D-Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 10:30 AM   #9
leokearon
Tyrant Sun S. Mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

The first teaser trailer is out. Looks like force training and an insane space battle are involved

Old 04-14-2017, 03:21 PM   #10
RustyRobo
BABY GROOT <3!!!

RustyRobo is a splendid one to beholdRustyRobo is a splendid one to beholdRustyRobo is a splendid one to beholdRustyRobo is a splendid one to beholdRustyRobo is a splendid one to beholdRustyRobo is a splendid one to beholdRustyRobo is a splendid one to behold

It looks really good. Hopefully this puts to rest some of the complaints of the series being unoriginal.

Formally KnightInRustyArmor

Yugi decks: Ghostricks, Fluffal, and Kozmos (fite me)
Vanguard: Breakride Nubatama (reprint Shiranui plz), Yasuie, Magatsu, and Raizers.
RustyRobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 12:33 AM   #11
leokearon
Tyrant Sun S. Mod

So far it doesn't look like an Empire clone

Old 04-15-2017, 05:27 AM   #12
Masterplay
Not in SM ;_;

Masterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond reputeMasterplay has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on how Luke trains Rey and if she decides to stick the middle finger to him, run off, and then loses a limb.

If we're going to have bigger avis we need bigger sigs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
I am a -type labeled, non-abbreviate Graveyard and I find this triggering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimu Hakurei View Post
I think Masterplay is just spitting out memes. Even he can't be this silly.
Masterplay is offline   Reply With Quote