Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Star Wars > General Star Wars Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2017, 12:57 AM   #76
WildWill
WiseArse

WildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kara Zor-El View Post
Too bad it wasn't the Outrider, I was looking forward to them writing a young Dash Rendar back into canon...
Maybe he is a young Dash Rendar
Old 01-08-2017, 01:00 AM   #77
leokearon
Tyrant Sun S. Mod

leokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Too bad it wasn't the Outrider, I was looking forward to them writing a young Dash Rendar back into canon...

Additional Comment:

TIE Crawlers and World Devastators, that would be great.
It was a shame, but the Outrider is canon anyways

Yeah, also we have World Devastators then we could have the TIE-D Fighter.

My Deviantart Account: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/
leokearon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 01:24 AM   #78
Kara Zor-El
Empowered Daughter

Kara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
It was a shame, but the Outrider is canon anyways

Yeah, also we have World Devastators then we could have the TIE-D Fighter.
Where did you see the Outrider?

Additional Comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildWill View Post
Maybe he is a young Dash Rendar
That was a different character.

And Shadows of the Empire seems to be passed over, at least for now.

Those weak enough to beg for mercy, do not deserve it.

Last edited by Kara Zor-El : 01-08-2017 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Kara Zor-El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 01:37 AM   #79
leokearon
Tyrant Sun S. Mod

leokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant futureleokearon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Where did you see the Outrider?

Additional Comment:

That was a different character.

And Shadows of the Empire seems to be passed over, at least for now.
A New Hope since the 1997 Special Edition the Outrider can be seen.

Also in 2015 at the Star Wars Celebration they had interiors of the Outrider displayed

Last edited by leokearon : 01-08-2017 at 01:41 AM.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:36 AM   #80
Kara Zor-El
Empowered Daughter

Kara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud of

Ooh, I hope that when it actually comes into play that it is Dash Rendar piloting,

Old 01-08-2017, 10:35 AM   #81
leokearon
Tyrant Sun S. Mod

Quote:
Ooh, I hope that when it actually comes into play that it is Dash Rendar piloting,
Same here, given the exposure Shadows got upon its release back in 96, it would be a shame to just ditch it.

In fact the Outrider is one of my favourite ships, still trying to find a MM version of it at a reasonable price.

Old 01-08-2017, 02:37 PM   #82
Kara Zor-El
Empowered Daughter

I can get it here really cheap, and it can't be that expensive to send a single piece.

Old 01-09-2017, 12:21 AM   #83
leokearon
Tyrant Sun S. Mod

Quote:
I can get it here really cheap, and it can't be that expensive to send a single piece.
Might be a possibility, the only problem is that I'm still deciding on whether I should just try and buy all the MM Shadows sets or just try and get the vehicles separately.

Old 01-09-2017, 12:47 AM   #84
Kara Zor-El
Empowered Daughter

Are you wanting them carded or loose? If loose, here anyway, it's much cheaper to get them individually. :/

Old 01-09-2017, 01:43 AM   #85
leokearon
Tyrant Sun S. Mod

Quote:
Are you wanting them carded or loose? If loose, here anyway, it's much cheaper to get them individually. :/
Loose I'll be opening them up anyways and I have little interest in the micro figures

Old 01-09-2017, 02:09 AM   #86
Kara Zor-El
Empowered Daughter

In that case loose would be hella cheaper here, not sure what your market is like though.

Old 01-09-2017, 03:29 AM   #87
leokearon
Tyrant Sun S. Mod

Quote:
In that case loose would be hella cheaper here, not sure what your market is like though.
What exactly do you mean by market?

Old 01-09-2017, 04:36 AM   #88
Kara Zor-El
Empowered Daughter

Secondary market. How much it would cost you to purchase the minis you're looking for.

Old 01-09-2017, 04:51 AM   #89
leokearon
Tyrant Sun S. Mod

Quote:
Secondary market. How much it would cost you to purchase the minis you're looking for.
Given that eBay is really my only option. The prices seem to range from roughly €7 - €10 each and then usually throw on an additional €7 -€20 each on packaging. So approx €14 - €30 per ship.

Old 01-09-2017, 05:09 AM   #90
Kara Zor-El
Empowered Daughter

By the Three! That's prohibitive, for that kind of shipping I could almost send them all at once, unless postal rates have skyrocketed in the last couple years...

Old 01-09-2017, 05:47 AM   #91
leokearon
Tyrant Sun S. Mod

Quote:
By the Three! That's prohibitive, for that kind of shipping I could almost send them all at once, unless postal rates have skyrocketed in the last couple years...
Shipping is the worst part. So even if I find them at a good price the shipping kills it. That's why I generally try to keep shipping low by buying from Europe. Sadly Micro Machines are quite hard to in Europe

Old 04-16-2017, 01:41 AM   #92
leokearon
Tyrant Sun S. Mod

Trailer for the final season of Rebels has been revealed. A lot of cool stuff and it seems to be quite heavy as well

Old 04-16-2017, 03:27 AM   #93
MechaFan
Pojo Veteran

MechaFan is on a distinguished road

Based on that Rebels season 4 trailer Rukh and his species are now canon but that was to be expected considering that he is so connected to Thrawn.

Bermuda Triangle Pacifica
Bermuda Triangle PRISM
Oracle Think Tank Amaterasu Legion

CFV: http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1137939

WS: http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1160585
MechaFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 06:15 AM   #94
Kara Zor-El
Empowered Daughter

Yeah! Man I'm SO stoked for this season!

Old 04-16-2017, 09:50 AM   #95
leokearon
Tyrant Sun S. Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaFan View Post
Based on that Rebels season 4 trailer Rukh and his species are now canon but that was to be expected considering that he is so connected to Thrawn.
Interesting Rukh is going to be voiced by Star Wars Alumni Warrick Davis.

Still it should be interesting to see what role Rukh will play given his EU role

Old 05-23-2017, 03:35 PM   #96
SpiritZarathos

SpiritZarathos is on a distinguished road

I'm looking forward to more Thrawn. They can't kill him. That just be wrong. :/
"When other men blindly follow the Truth, you must remember...Nothing is True. When other men are bound by morality and laws, you must remember....Everything is Permitted. We work in the Dark, to serve the Light. We are Assassins."

SpiritZarathos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 05:37 PM   #97
Kara Zor-El
Empowered Daughter

Well they killed him in his original form, and he's too big a character to simply poof out of existence, so he either has to die or else be permanently removed or at least removed long term from the universe in some way, to explain his lack of involvement in the events that take place so shortly after the series' ending.

Old 05-24-2017, 09:56 AM   #98
leokearon
Tyrant Sun S. Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritZarathos View Post
I'm looking forward to more Thrawn. They can't kill him. That just be wrong. :/
Well he died in the old Eu (though a clone later surfaced) and the Bendu did apparently foresee his death

Old 05-25-2017, 07:27 AM   #99
Kara Zor-El
Empowered Daughter

That wasn't a clone, that was a scammer named Flim, the clone was Major Tierce. The Thrawn clone was there for literally like a chapter when Luke and Mara found his secret fortress.