Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Weiss Schwarz > Weiß Schwarz (Weiss Schwarz) Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2017, 02:03 AM   #26
ronelm2000
Fanfic Writer

ronelm2000 will become famous soon enough

No not yet. There's this project "supposedly in the works", but nothing concrete yet.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 10:32 PM   #27
Shirokiba
Pojo Veteran

Shirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud of

Well, something to look forward to. Would be nice to get another round of Madoka Magica support.

Additional Comment:

I probably should've mentioned this sooner but my friend will be playing a fully upgraded Kirito SAO deck. Not sure if that will affect much.

Last edited by Shirokiba : 06-20-2017 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Shirokiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 11:03 PM   #28
Szadek23
Pojo Veteran

Szadek23 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirokiba View Post
Well, something to look forward to. Would be nice to get another round of Madoka Magica support.
Shaft is busy as **** right now with 2 more animes for this year and Fate/Extra for next year, so this could take a while.

It probably doesn't help that Gen Urobuchi is also currently working on Thunderbolt Fantasy S2.

Vanguard trade thread:
http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1237614
Szadek23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 11:48 PM   #29
Shirokiba
Pojo Veteran

Shirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud of

I can wait, this is just a game I picked up solely for this deck (I know, that's silly but dang it, being able to use both my favorite characters in one deck was hard to resist, no regrets)

Additional Comment:

Okay, so I made changes based on what was mentioned here. Decided to go ahead and get a third Sayaka Miki. ronelm2000, you said you find Kyoko Shares an Apple to be to clunky, what would you run in it's place? Would you still run Second-year of Mitakihara Middle School, Sayaka?

L0: 16
Kyoko Shares an Apple x4
Mild Autumn Days, Kyoko x3
Memories of a Witch, Sayaka x2
Homura Watches Over x2
Madoka from the New World x2
"Real Memories" Homura x2
Sayaka Looks up to Mami x1

L1: 10
Second-year of Mitakihara Middle School, Sayaka x4
Mild Autumn Days, Sayaka x3
“Magical Girls' Tea Party” Sayaka x1
Doubt Towards the World, Kyoko x2

L2: 9
Sayaka's Wish x4
Magical Girl Appears x2
Exterminating Nightmares, Kyoko x2
“My Role” Sayaka x1

L3: 7
Sayaka Miki x3
One Guided By the Law of the Cycle, Sayaka x3
Kyoko Sakura/Intuitive Type, Kyoko x1

CX: 8
Reunion and Alliance x4
Sayaka's True Identity x4

Last edited by Shirokiba : 06-22-2017 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-24-2017, 02:31 AM   #30
ronelm2000
Fanfic Writer

In Madoka, you either run Apples or don't run Sayaka.dek at all. Apples are like... the Sole Engine of Sayaka's Deck.

In other decks that tend to run Apples-like combos without the other things that make Sayaka.dek work, I tend to take them out eventually for simply better combos and engines (like in BanG Dream!)
Old 06-24-2017, 02:33 AM   #31
Shirokiba
Pojo Veteran

I recall someone saying that, shows how long it's been since I even played. I'm still trying to relearn the rules.
Old 06-24-2017, 02:46 AM   #32
ronelm2000
Fanfic Writer

This is essentially the problem with Kyoko: you're basically wasting 4 cards and 4 vanilla on a combo that relies on plussing by both a pay1 +1 (a wash) and walling, which was really good back in 2010-2011, but not anymore because of on-reverse +1 (a literal +1), which doesn't care as much if the wall was broken (a feat that happens a lot nowadays).

That and Kyoko doesn't even boost anyone else and is 500P, meaning you now have a card that will most likely not kill anything and not do anything, which leads to your opponent plussing for stock, which has become more and more important in 2017 because of how effective stock use is becoming right now. (Remember, you are probably running 4 Sayaka's Wish, 1 Extermination Kyoko and nothing else for Backup, so you can't force the opponent an open slot for Kyoko to be effective enough to be a suicide that won't die on your turn).

This was eventually the reason why back in Set 1 I stayed away from Sayaka.dek, not just because of personal preference, but because I already foresaw BSR messing up and not giving Sayaka a better Engine to make Sayaka's Wish work more. ViViD Strike's Blue Deck is essentially this fixed Sayaka.dek now, which multiple avenues of plussing and compression.

Last edited by ronelm2000 : 06-24-2017 at 03:00 AM.
Old 06-25-2017, 02:24 PM   #33
Shirokiba
Pojo Veteran

Well, darn. Can only hope it'll get revisited and upgraded.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Old 07-02-2017, 02:07 PM   #34
Szadek23
Pojo Veteran

Szadek23 is on a distinguished road

I wish they would appapt The Different Story manga to anime, also because it would make for a good WS set.
A R/Y deck could be a lot of fun, amoung other things.

Vanguard trade thread:
http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1237614
Szadek23 is offline   Reply With Quote