Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > General > Random Topic Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2016, 07:53 PM   #376
D-Slayer
Resistance is Futile

D-Slayer is a jewel in the roughD-Slayer is a jewel in the roughD-Slayer is a jewel in the rough

So Goldberg's sticking around for a lil bit extra... Title shot .... Hmm New year elimination chamber line up takin place already...

Oh well as long as Goldberg beats Brawn Stfauman I'll be happy

Inb4 his first non ppv match involves him against Rusev ...

Also Mon nights Raw was pretty good ... V good title match ... The JerichoOwens bromance is still alive and kicking for now...good viewing
D-Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 11:06 AM   #377
Son Gokū
It's cold...

Son Gokū is a jewel in the roughSon Gokū is a jewel in the roughSon Gokū is a jewel in the roughSon Gokū is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Slayer View Post
So Goldberg's sticking around for a lil bit extra... Title shot .... Hmm New year elimination chamber line up takin place already...

Oh well as long as Goldberg beats Brawn Stfauman I'll be happy

Inb4 his first non ppv match involves him against Rusev ...

Also Mon nights Raw was pretty good ... V good title match ... The JerichoOwens bromance is still alive and kicking for now...good viewing
He deserves a short title run like Rock.

Why him? Boring and not Brock Tier.

Why Rusev? Also boring and not Brock Tier.

<Click the links below to see some cool stuff!>

YO! It's Goku's Yu-Gi-Oh! Trade Thread! Trade with Goku here!

~Super Saiyan Techs~
(Updated 10/29/16)
Son Gokū is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 05:52 PM   #378
D-Slayer
Resistance is Futile

D-Slayer is a jewel in the roughD-Slayer is a jewel in the roughD-Slayer is a jewel in the rough

Smackdown ... Wut a letdown

Only decent match was the miz.s .... Rest was truly awful...

Seriously draggin on the James Elsworth saga is worse than the whole Eugiene thing these guy did a while back...

At this rate they'll be bringing Cena back sooner than intended...

Also *sigh* I miss HBK ... Good ol Sweet Chin Music...

Raw defo better of the two shows thus far by miles...
Old 11-24-2016, 04:25 AM   #379
WildWill
WiseArse

WildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud of

Were we watching the same show? Smackdown was hilarious....in ring action doesn't always need to be the focus. And if you couldn't laugh at Deans antics, then something's wrong with you. One of the funniest shows of the year, especially after the three hour slog-fest of raw, oh wait, I didn't even bother because Stephanie is STALE as stale can be...

And no, I don't miss Michaels, good riddance. I've been watching some of his "highlights" lately of his 2000's era run, stale then, more stale now. Let others take the spotlight. Maybe he was good in the ring, but he was such a pain in the arse backstage that it overshadowed any good he did. There's a reason he's a polarizing person in the industry. You either love him or hate him. You have to give him props because those who are very well regarded do as well, but you don't have to like him because virtually no one outside of the Kliq and VKM do. How he got a job with NXT I have no idea...oh wait, Paul's in charge of NXT. BAD MOVE Paul.

Don't get me wrong, I don't appreciate Paul's character in ring. Really. I can't STAND Triple H. Ever since I was IN PERSON at WM 2000 and watch a HEEL walk in and out with the belt...in arguably the worst match of the night (and that was saying something because I recall a certain "kat fight" that was terrible). But I appreciate Paul's acumen for the business. Putting Michael Hickenbottom ('cause f--- him, that's his name) in a position of authority over NXT is not going to be good for business. They have a very very good thing going over there, as proven by the rejuvination of the main roster by recent NXT call-ups, Finn nonwithstanding, and to put that moron in charge of things is just pure stupidity or nepotism. Or Kliq b-s once again. It certainly isn't "what's best for business."

Additional Comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShOcK View Post
I believe they booked it that way because Goldberg is not in ring shape. Look at The Rock...looks amazing but in his matches with cena and CM punk he got extremely gassed 3 minutes into the match. There is a difference between being in shape and being in ring shape. Also, Goldberg agreed to do the match basically 3-4 weeks ago. That's nowhere near enough time to get back into ring shape so instead of having a 10-15 minute borefest with a lot of rest holds, Vince McMahon most likely said lets just build up Goldberg as this unbeatable monster he used to be to have more buzz surrounding him so we can sell out the Alamo Dome at the Royal Rumble and try to sell out WrestleMania.

I fully expect 2004 all over again where Brock Lesnar attacks Goldberg in the Rumble match having someone eliminate him thus setting up Goldberg vs Lesnar 3 at WrestleMania 33.

They may have booked it to be short because Goldberg is a huge draw and the only one who legitimately has a chance at beating Lesnar in the WWE right now, and they smelled money. Goldberg has a gym in his house. He's in shape. I heard rumors that he might not be 100% healthy because of an arm issue, but he could have gone 10 minutes or more easily. That wasn't necessary. And Brock may have wanted time off. Brock is Brock, he's not STUPID, he's also a VERY VERY good friend of Bill's. They both smell money. By Bill beating him so quickly it shocked the WWE world, it set up a lot more money matches and it set the table. So Brock lays low for awhile. Yes, he will probably spoil Bill's odds at winning the Rumble. Maybe. But maybe he doesn't. MAYBE Goldberg takes the title from Owens, because let's face it Owens isn't that great of a draw is he? Maybe Bill holds it until WM, Maybe it's Brock vs Bill at WM for the title, and wouldn't that be something? Yes, yes it would. In the mean time, maybe Bill has a couple of matches against stars of today, and he squashes them like he did in WCW circa 1998. WHO CARES. That's what we wanted then. That's what we'll get now. And you know what, his merch will sell, his wallet will get fat. Marks will piss and moan the way marks always do.

A lot of folks think Goldberg is stupid, or doesn't have the knack for the biz. They're wrong. LISTEN to Stone Cold's podcast with Bill. BILL doesn't have to do a DAMN thing he doesn't want to do. He can sit at home with his gym and his garage of fancy cars and doesn't have to deal with any of the yahoos on the internet second guessing everything he does. You know who else doesn't have to do that? Yeah Lesnar. Both of them have their lives set. They don't have to work another day in their lives.

You know what they can do? WHATEVER THE HECK THEY WANT TO DO. They're having fun. So back off, let them have their fun. Either way, I'm enjoying it. Because at the end of the day, that's all it is...fun.
Old 11-24-2016, 07:55 AM   #380
ShOcK
Pojo Veteran

ShOcK will become famous soon enough

The way the WWE are booking their talents, I sure do hope Goldberg gets fed their current stars and squashes all of them like in 1998. Make a new undefeated streak in this latest run. Look at how the new day loses look how rusev loses or how they are always relying on Brock the Rock HHH and now Goldberg to drive up ratings and ticket sales. The stars of today can't hack it besides John Cena who still has about 5-10 years left of mostly (like 70% full time schedule) left in him since he's only 39.

You know what was most telling to me personally when Goldberg made his return? All of the scrubs of the WWE were backstage watching this man walk to the ring all of them clapping and being happy and then you see Goldberg absorb all those firework sparks and blow out smoke like a dragon looking like a damn mega star. Feed Goldberg everyone besides Reigns and Rollins on Raw and I will be cool with that. Feed Reigns and Rollins to him in PPVs. Goldberg is literally the last legend they have left to bring back that can still wrestle and won't do stupid ish in his private life to embarrass them. I really cannot name another person the WWE can bring back of yester year that can still go and draw money that they haven't already used already. Only one would be Stone Cold but he says he's done for good with no more teasers, and CM Punk. Kurt Angle still is iffy with his drug and alcoholic past still somewhat fresh and Jeff hardy is all about drugs so nope.
ShOcK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 03:13 PM   #381
D-Slayer
Resistance is Futile

Yep. Goldberg got himself a big money deal from SS ... So as long as Vince can cough up that much for him whenever he wants ... Bills return is open ended and on no significant time scale...

The rematch at WrestMania seems likely now ... They did the interfere in Rumble angle back in 04 so I can see it being used up here as well..

As for which other superstar they could bring back ... (Only the Hulk (Hogan) ). seems to fit the bill come new year IMO ....time is a healer so guessing if WWE tread the water carefully enough to bring back at an approved appropriate time then anything possible...

Still seems to me WWE be running out of ideas for ppvs. 1st hiac now TLC wut next ..? (After TLC before RR) ...?

Still at least WWE ain't as bad as TNA at this point...
Old 11-25-2016, 02:13 PM   #382
ShOcK
Pojo Veteran

Hulk Hogan? Really? Lol. Sure he will most likely get a big pop when he inevitably returns, but he cant do anything now besides cup his ear, tear off his t-shirt, and cut a long winded promo brother. He will never wrestle for the WWE again no matter how much he wants to and to be honest at least for me personally, after he returned from TNA, his appearances became boring. He just cuts a promo for 5-10 minutes and that's it. Don't get me wrong hes still a legend and him being announced for WM will make some people buy tickets, but I personally don't pop for him like I would a HBK, Stone Cold, or The Rock.

If Kurt Angle can stay clean (and hes been clean for a number of years now so it is looking good) I can see him returning next year since the WWE do not need him this year with Goldberg in town. He would literally be the only one left willing to return that will get a huge pop and is still a good wrestler with promo skills. CM Punk is dead set on never returning and I don't not know him personally but he seems like a guy who will say something and stick to it no matter what, unless of course the WWE give him Goldberg money.

And to be quite frank, with the way Goldberg has stated over the years he doesn't like WWE but pay him the right price and he will show up, I can just imagine him getting like $1.5 million per match at the very least. I remember there was a report that The Rock received $5 million to host WrestleMania and to fight John Cena. Goldberg is not a stupid man and he is very business savvy so I cannot imagine him wrestling for less than $1 million per match. Think about that...he wrestled for 28 seconds and received a boatload of money. Obviously Brock Lesnar is the same way which is why he agreed to do the job in squash fashion. He's also getting paid millions of less than 2 minutes of work.
Old 11-25-2016, 09:53 PM   #383
D-Slayer
Resistance is Futile

Goldberg extending his stay is due to fact original plans for him to lose to Lesnar in the single one off match were shelved due to fear of decliningly bad TV viewership figures so to improve em heading into 2017 Goldberg sticks around a bit longer earnin massive paydeals per match and feature upto the New Year Royal Rumble... Govon more people a reason to watch wwe ...

That said it also looks like original planned rumours of Shane v Lesnar match at WrestMania are also scrapped till foreseeable future... Instead it's widely rumoured that if Rollins v Triple H doesn't happen at WrestMania then most likely Shane could end up facin Triple H in a match instead ... Which in the general Smackdowns v Raw programme dominance of show ratings superiority makes more sense ...

Jus like Ambrose should have one last match with Styles at TLC and With Styles emergin victorious set up a feud with Undertaker lead-in up to Rumble and ofc lead up to the winner facin Cena for the title at WrestMania...
Old 11-26-2016, 03:03 PM   #384
ShOcK
Pojo Veteran

All the reports are saying Styles vs Undertaker at the rumble with Undertaker going over then dropping the belt at wrestlemania to Cena. So many people and news outlets have reported this that I can't see it happening now since the WWE likes to throw curveballs when news of their plans get leaked. One thing is for sure is that the Undertaker and Cena should have 1 match at wrestlemania before taker retires though. Have they ever had a 1 on 1 match? I don't think they have and if they did it certainly was when Cena was a rookie. I can still remember after Cena first match the Undertaker shook his hand and said good job so what better way to come full circle than to lose to him at wrestlemania. Undertaker never says good job to any rookie and for that rookie to end up being a legend in wrestling just shows how amazing that interaction was as if taker stamp of approval is the end all be all. Either way if this is the Undertaker last hoorah I do hope he gets a 1 month reign as wwe champion and drops it to Cena to have him tie ric "nature boy buddy rogers ripoff" flair.
Old 11-27-2016, 10:01 PM   #385
WildWill
WiseArse

WildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud ofWildWill has much to be proud of

Cena and the Undertaker have wrestled in 5 singles matches according to Profightdb.

Cena pinned Taker in April '03 on Smackdown
Taker pinned Cena at Vengeance in '03
Cena pinned Taker in August '03 on Smackdown
Taker pinned Cena in June '04 on Smackdown
No contest in October '06 on Raw

They had ONE triple threat Dark Match when Sheamus was champion in 2010 and Sheamus won that.

So, there does appear to be unfinished business between Cena and Taker - they stand at 2-2-1 apiece.
Old 11-28-2016, 05:57 PM   #386
D-Slayer
Resistance is Futile

True but more importantly neither have faced off against the other at the big one (wrestlemania)

So presumin Taker wins against Styles (which for a newly promoted and future star of WWE (Styles) to lose against an all time great relinquishing bis title to the deadman in his 1st year as champion isnt such a bad accomplishment.... Ofc I predict further opps down the line for styles to be champion again at some stage and as a heel to lose and sorta set up Taker as fans favourite goin into wrestlemania as champion makes sense ...

Furthermore if say like past Rumbles ...somehow Cena wins the Rumble and chooses Taker for his title match ...that would make it more interesting.....

Or throwin curveballs as wwe does do...the other possibility regardin taker I'm expecting is Taker to link up with Kane to takeout the Wyatt's ... And if that leads to or incs some feud with Orton ... Which given he's come back from not so recent hip surgery and granted he's not his old youthful energenetic self of yester gears ... Having opening Initial matches against experienced veterans such as Orton Wyatt and even Cena might not be a bad idea prolongin the Deadman run in for a while till he gets settled back in...

Ofc he could also end up having another brother v brother feud with Kane (unlikely) but that would be hugely popular for fans to see the two reunite their Rivalry like the past matches cause whilst it's fun watching this wrestle together as Tag Teams .... (Wwes current trend for anyone to be a tag team and wrestle ) its more entertaining watchin em beat the crap out of each other (I ferno buried alive casket etc etc) ..
Old 11-29-2016, 11:12 AM   #387
ShOcK
Pojo Veteran

I disagree about another Undertaker vs Kane feud. How many times over the 20 years that Kane has been working for the WWE have they fought? Many many times, the last being I think it was 2010 when Kane actually held the world heavyweight championship and beat the Undertaker in 3 straight PPVs after it was revealed he put him in a vegetative state. I think the fans rather see them being the brothers of destruction than seeing them face off against one another again. Styles will definitely get the title again in the future and I am sure he has no problem dropping the belt to the lengendary Undertaker.

I must admit, I do not know if its because the Undertaker dyed his hair and is growing it out again, but seeing him on smackdown he actually looks 10 years younger than he did the previous time we saw him...at least for me. He looks decent now and reports say that Vince McMahon will allow the Undertaker to wrestle as long as he wants to because of the years of loyalty and working through injuries over the years. The Undertaker stated that he needed more work done on his knees but didn't want to do it because he wanted to work in wrestlemania 33. That means to me that I really cannot see him retiring for another handful of years. I am sure he will always have that itch to compete, especially since he really only wrestles 1-3 times per year. Age really isn't a factor as you can see people like Flair wrestling until he was like 60 and Terry Funk is still wrestling at like 65 I think. The Undertaker is 51 years old so I can honestly see him wrestle until at least 55 years old.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:53 PM   #388
WildWill
WiseArse

You didn't see pics of him using a cane earlier this year.

And did you watch any of Flairs last few matches? They weren't good.

Funk should really hang it up too. Apparently he had a match recently too.

I do agree, let Kane and Taker go their separate ways, don't need to see that again.

Additional Comment:

Tables Ladders and Chairs 2016 is today
Smackdown Live Exclusive PPV.

Matches are:

1. Baron Corbin vs. Kalisto - Chairs Match
2. Nikki Bella vs. Carmella - No DQ
3. SDL Tag Team Championship - The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt & Randy Orton w/Luke Harper) vs. Heath Slater & Rhyno (Champions)
4. WWE Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match - Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz (Champion)
5. SDL Women's Championship Tables Match - Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch (Champion)
6. WWE Heavyweight Championship TLC Match - Dean Amrbose vs. AJ Styles (Champion).

My Predictions:

Corbin
Nikki
Wyatts win the belts
Miz retains
Alexa wins the belt (based on betting odds, I really want to see Becky retain)
AJ retains

Additional Comment:

Results:

A) Kickoff Show 10 man tag - Hype Bros (Mojo Rawley & Zack Ryder), American Alpha (Jason Jordan & Chad Gable) and Apollo Crews vs. The Ascension (Konner & Viktor), The Vaudevillains (Aidan English & Simon Gotch) and Curt Hawkins - American Alpha and the faces get the 1-2-3 on English.

1) SDL Tag Team Championship - The Wyatt Family (Randy Orton & Bray Wyatt w/Luke Harper) defeat Beauty and the Man-Beast (Heath Slater & Rhyno) with a pin by Randy Orton on Rhyno to capture the titles.

2) Nikki Bella vs. Carmella - No DQ - NIkki uses a fire extinguisher and hits the Rack Attack 2.0 for the 1-2-3.

3) The Miz retains over Dolph Ziggler in an epic match.

4) Baron Corbin pinned Kalisto in a Chairs match - Kalisto jumped from the top turnbuckle, but Corbin smashed him in the face with a chair, then hit the End of Days on a pile of chairs for the 1-2-3. Afterwards he yells at the announcers. Great match to be honest, lasted a lot longer than it should have, and Kalisto looked dead afterwards. Way to get the monster heel over.

5)WWE SDL Women's Championship - Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch (Champion) - Tables Match - Alexa picks up the strap by powerbombing Becky through the table outside the ring. Becky interviewed after the match giving a heartfelt interview. **But here is your winner, and NEW SDL Womens' Champion, ALEXA BLISS.** (As predicted by oddsmakers)

6)WWE Heavyweight Championship - Dean Ambrose vs. AJ Styles (Champion) - TLC Match - Dean Ambrose was this close to the title, but JAMES ELLSWORTH pushed the ladder over and Dean went through a couple tables. AJ Climbs the ladder and retains.

My predictions were dead on.
Old 12-05-2016, 09:26 AM   #389
ShOcK
Pojo Veteran

Yes I saw him using a cane earlier in the year, but I assumed that was a week or so after he had his surgery. He said he still needs work done but is putting it off to wrestle so his knees cant be that bad. Honestly, 51 years old isn't that old for a guy who only wrestles 1-3 times a year. How many times does Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair state that they want to wrestle? The Undertaker has been doing his character for almost 30 years, that is all he knows. I really see him wrestling up until at least WrestleMania 37. Maybe he will call it quits on wrestlemania 40.
Old 12-05-2016, 11:22 PM   #390
Son Gokū
It's cold...

Son Gokū is a jewel in the roughSon Gokū is a jewel in the roughSon Gokū is a jewel in the roughSon Gokū is a jewel in the rough

Dolph is screwed again...

<Click the links below to see some cool stuff!>

YO! It's Goku's Yu-Gi-Oh! Trade Thread! Trade with Goku here!

~Super Saiyan Techs~
(Updated 10/29/16)
Son Gokū is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 09:35 AM   #391
ShOcK
Pojo Veteran

Dolph is done and he knows it. I am sure he complained and did the "I'll show them" attitude and it got him somewhere for a cup of coffee before they decided to stop doing anything with him. How old is he at this point? Mid 30s? He can obviously go the John Morrison/Cody Rhodes route and work the indies or TNA/Lucha and pretty much become irrelevant to the masses of people, or stay in the WWE and keep collecting a paycheck. He's not getting another title run and pretty soon he will become a person who loses to the young guys to lift them up.
Old 12-17-2016, 10:42 PM   #392
WildWill
WiseArse

Tomorrow afternoon it's Roadblock: End of the Line, not to be confused with the previous "Roadblock" from March where Triple H defeated Dean Ambrose for the title.

This time it's in Pittsburgh.

K) Big Cass (w/Enzo) vs. Rusev (w/Lana)
1) Sami Zayn vs. Braun Strowman
2) Chris Jericho vs. Seth Rollins
3) WWE Cruiserweight Championship Triple Threat - TJ Perkins vs. The Brian Kendrick vs. Rich Swann (Champion)
4) RAW Tag Team Championship - Cesaro & Sheamus vs. The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston w/Xavier Woods - Champions)
5) 30 Minute Iron Woman Match for the RAW Women's Championship - Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks (Champion)
6) WWE Universal Championship - US Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns vs. Kevin Owens (Champion)

The favorites via odds are:

Rusev
Rollins
Strowman
Swann
Cesaro & Sheamus
Sasha BUT Charlotte is not very far off
Owens

RESULTS:
K) RUSEV d. Big Cass via Countout in a lame match
1) RAW Tag Team Championship Sheamus & Cesaro defeated The Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston w/Xavier Woods) when Sheamus pinned Kofi. The New Day's 2nd championship reign is over at 480 days. FINALLY. Afterwards Cesaro hugged the former champs while Sheamus snatched the belts. **Sheamus and Cesaro are your new RAW Tag Team Champions.**

2) Sami Zayn defeated Braun Strowman by lasting 10 minutes (that was the stipulation)

3) Seth Rollins pinned Chris Jericho after a pedigree

4) Rich Swann pinned TJ Perkins to retain. Afterwards the man WWE Forgot Neville came back and laid out both TJP and Swann

5) Iron Woman match is on - Charlotte Flair defeated Sasha Banks 3-2 in overtime - she was down 2-1 with about 6 minutes to go, got a Figure 8 tapout at the end of regulation and a second one in overtime.

6) Main Event Time - Kevin Owens defeats Roman Reigns via DQ when Y2J comes in and gives KO a Codebreaker. SO predictable. Afterwards they hug and swerved us all that JeriKO was broken up.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:39 PM   #393
[Genesis]
Phenomenal

[Genesis] is on a distinguished road

Not to be a hipster or anything, but I'm glad I can at least say I was a Neville fan before they were doing anything with him and he turned heel (see signature). He deserves the title match, even if he doesn't win. He's getting the attention he deserved all along, he just didn't have the most standout gimmick.

[Genesis] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 05:43 PM   #394
D-Slayer
Resistance is Futile

By this time next week, Raw will have had appearances from Goldberg, The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels and Brock Lesnar in the span of only three weeks.

However, it still feels like WWE’s flagship brand is lacking the jolt of energy it should have when people of that stature are associated with the product.

This week, we saw the return of The Undertaker and Michaels — two of the greatest to ever step inside of a wrestling ring — and that still didn’t help Raw feel like a show worthy of spending three hours of your night on.

On top of that, there was a national championship game between Clemson and Alabama on, which made it an even easier decision to reach for the remote and switch away from Raw.

The Undertaker now joins a pretty stacked lineup of wrestlers already slated for the Royal Rumble, including Goldberg, Lesnar, Jericho, Rollins, Strowman and New Day.

The most interesting thing that came out of this was the merely seconds of television time Strowman received during The Undertaker’s speech. While The Undertaker was talking, WWE’s cameras cut away to Strowman standing backstage and watching The Undertaker speak in the ring.

This seemed like WWE’s not-so-subtle way of foreshadowing a future match between Strowman and The Undertaker, which was rumored for last year’s WrestleMania, but never came to fruition.

That couple of seconds of Strowman standing in front of a television was enough for fans to speculate that the two are destined to finally meet this time around.

If a match between Strowman and The Undertaker indeed happens, it goes without saying that it would be a huge opportunity for Strowman. Strowman is not even five years into his professional wrestling career and may already be in position for a big match with The Undertaker that may wind up at WrestleMania.

But the real intrigue comes when you wonder if Strowman is truly ready for such a big spot.

The Undertaker has worked with men larger than him in the past, but those matches took place well over 20 years ago, which was long before people expected him to have classics like the ones he had with Michaels, Triple H, Batista, CM Punk and Randy Orton.

Could Strowman hold up his end of the bargain live up to that standard if he is put in that position?

I’m not sold on that yet, but WWE hopes he can.
Old 01-15-2017, 04:44 PM   #395
WildWill
WiseArse

You know what, if you didn't watch the UK tournament, you really missed out on some great non-storyline in ring action. Proves that WWE really does know how to put on a fantastic event. I'm just now watching the second night (Hey I slept in on Sunday morning). great stuff.