Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Pokémon > Pokémon Ask Our Masters - TCG Rules & Collecting Q's only
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2005, 07:49 AM   #1
PokePop

PokePop is on a distinguished road
Default IMPORTANT NOTICE about "Question", "?????", and "Help"

Fellow board members, imagine an entire forum made up of topic titles that are all generic names such as the above.
Now, imagine that you are scanning the forums to see if there is any topic on the question that you have. Or just to see if there is anything of interest to you.

How can you hope to find out what all the topics are about if all the titles are meaningless?

Effective immediately, any topic titled with just a meaningless title such as "Question" will be locked without an answer.

Please consider that these are community forums and you need to make your titles useful to the community.

Thanks in advance.

The PokeGym
PokePop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 07:59 AM   #2
pokemonforever
Pojo Veteran

pokemonforever is on a distinguished road

Thank goodness. At least there won't be any vague, pointless titles in threads anymore. You'd think that people would read GymLeaderPhil's sticky on Question Guidelines before posting. Maybe the people of Pojo will read this sticky before they post now. Well, it's worth a shot. I just hope you don't get questions such as, "Why was my thread locked?!"
pokemonforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 04:45 PM   #3
Kris Planer
Futurama>Family Guy

Kris Planer is on a distinguished road

THANK YOU POKEPOP! this is a long time coming, and hopefully it will be a great way for people to find out information about the game without having to make entirely new posts. now all we gotta do is stop people from making four or five different posts with one question each, instead on just one thread with a group of questions for people.

thanks again.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:35 PM   #4
jhamilton21
Pojo Newbie

jhamilton21 is on a distinguished road

i hope this isnt a meaningless question but i was making a list of all my pokemon cards and putting prices next them just incase in the future i decide to sell them. However i am running into a problem with some of the set numbers. i have checked all over for set 123 and i cant seem to find it at all. im not sure if its a misprint or what. but anyways my question is, is there a set of 123 pokemon cards?
jhamilton21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 07:37 AM   #5
PokePop

PokePop is on a distinguished road

Two things: Start a new topic to ask a new question. Don't just stick your question that is unrelated to the original topic in that topic. Especially in a "rules" topic. Create a new topic for a new question.

Second, don't post the same question in multiple forums or posts. Your question has already been answered in another topic where you asked it that, like this, was unrelated to your question.

The PokeGym
PokePop is offline   Reply With Quote