Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Cardfight!! Vanguard > Cardfight!! Vanguard Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2017, 12:48 PM   #701
mindhaxorz
Booty Goddess
 
mindhaxorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Between Coral's breasts.
Posts: 6,005
iTrader: 0
mindhaxorz is a splendid one to beholdmindhaxorz is a splendid one to beholdmindhaxorz is a splendid one to beholdmindhaxorz is a splendid one to beholdmindhaxorz is a splendid one to beholdmindhaxorz is a splendid one to beholdmindhaxorz is a splendid one to beholdmindhaxorz is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirokiba View Post
I never have need to use myriad they die to gancelot, mostly.
I use Myriad as a finisher when they are at high damage. Otherwise I go into Gancelot or Alfred
__________________
February 2015 Cardfight Vanguard Triangle Cup Winner
mindhaxorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 02:13 PM   #702
darkroxas25
Pojo Veteran
 
darkroxas25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 30
Posts: 520
iTrader: 0
darkroxas25 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirokiba View Post
Well, I hardly ever get the unflip from Epona, anyway. I had to force it to happen one game, cause I actually needed it. I used the Marron G-Guard against a 21k RG column and pulled PG Epona from the deck, then PG'd the VG for the CC, with the one I had in hand.
uh...PG epona only work if she was placed on GC from hand, not deck...

"[CONT]:Sentinel (You may only have up to four cards with "[CONT]:Sentinel" in a deck)
[AUTO]:[Choose a card from your hand, and discard it] When this unit is placed on (GC) from hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your vanguards that is being attacked, and it cannot be hit until end of that battle. If there is a "Bringer of Divine Grace, Epona" in your drop zone, Counter Charge (1)"
see? it say from hand....so g guard marron to fetch PG epona shouldn't be able to PG at all sadly. it work best with old types of PG.
darkroxas25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 02:19 PM   #703
Chaon Thorai
Blackthorn Bramble
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,265
iTrader: 65 (100%)
Chaon Thorai is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkroxas25 View Post
uh...PG epona only work if she was placed on GC from hand, not deck...

"[CONT]:Sentinel (You may only have up to four cards with "[CONT]:Sentinel" in a deck)
[AUTO]:[Choose a card from your hand, and discard it] When this unit is placed on (GC) from hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your vanguards that is being attacked, and it cannot be hit until end of that battle. If there is a "Bringer of Divine Grace, Epona" in your drop zone, Counter Charge (1)"
see? it say from hand....so g guard marron to fetch PG epona shouldn't be able to PG at all sadly. it work best with old types of PG.
I think what he was trying to do was get the CC set up. The G guard alone was enough to stop the attack, he just needed an Epona in the drop zone so he could CC off the one he had in his hand.
__________________
Decks currently playing

I cry every time (Claret/Luard) Sailor Gundam (Blau) The "Seven Seas" of Rhye Karma can be so glorious (Maelstrom) Have you ever seen the Raindear? The refs are blind. (Bad End Spikes) Scarlet Blood (Scharhrot) Get in my BIGBELLY Shift into Turbo (Brawlers)
Chaon Thorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 09:18 PM   #704
Shirokiba
Pojo Veteran
 
Shirokiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: United Sanctuary
Age: 30
Posts: 20,786
iTrader: 8 (100%)
Shirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaon Thorai View Post
I think what he was trying to do was get the CC set up. The G guard alone was enough to stop the attack, he just needed an Epona in the drop zone so he could CC off the one he had in his hand.
Precisely.
__________________
Former Royal Paladin Clan Leader
Brave:
Wins: 19 Losses: 6
Shirokiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:09 PM   #705
SHOOTING STAR NEOS
Pojo Veteran
 
SHOOTING STAR NEOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24,910
iTrader: 0
SHOOTING STAR NEOS is on a distinguished road
Default

you can't do that either since the first one wouldn't be in the drop until the end of the battle
'
SHOOTING STAR NEOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:14 PM   #706
Chaon Thorai
Blackthorn Bramble
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,265
iTrader: 65 (100%)
Chaon Thorai is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOOTING STAR NEOS View Post
you can't do that either since the first one wouldn't be in the drop until the end of the battle
'
Breaking it down.

- Used Marron G Guard against a RG attack.
- Marron searched out Epona. Epona does nothing and is sent to drop zone.
- Uses the Epona in his hand against the VG.
- Epona CC's because the first Epona is now in the drop zone.
__________________
Decks currently playing

I cry every time (Claret/Luard) Sailor Gundam (Blau) The "Seven Seas" of Rhye Karma can be so glorious (Maelstrom) Have you ever seen the Raindear? The refs are blind. (Bad End Spikes) Scarlet Blood (Scharhrot) Get in my BIGBELLY Shift into Turbo (Brawlers)
Chaon Thorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:42 PM   #707
darkroxas25
Pojo Veteran
 
darkroxas25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 30
Posts: 520
iTrader: 0
darkroxas25 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaon Thorai View Post
I think what he was trying to do was get the CC set up. The G guard alone was enough to stop the attack, he just needed an Epona in the drop zone so he could CC off the one he had in his hand.
ahh gotcha. sorry. what he said confused me. my bad
darkroxas25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:25 AM   #708
SHOOTING STAR NEOS
Pojo Veteran
 
SHOOTING STAR NEOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24,910
iTrader: 0
SHOOTING STAR NEOS is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaon Thorai View Post
Breaking it down.

- Used Marron G Guard against a RG attack.
- Marron searched out Epona. Epona does nothing and is sent to drop zone.
- Uses the Epona in his hand against the VG.
- Epona CC's because the first Epona is now in the drop zone.
the first epona would go to the drop until after the second was placed though
SHOOTING STAR NEOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:37 AM   #709
Shirokiba
Pojo Veteran
 
Shirokiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: United Sanctuary
Age: 30
Posts: 20,786
iTrader: 8 (100%)
Shirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud ofShirokiba has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOOTING STAR NEOS View Post
the first epona would go to the drop until after the second was placed though
I guarded a 21k RG with the G-Guard.... then used the PG I had in hand for the VG, as stated in my post.
__________________
Former Royal Paladin Clan Leader
Brave:
Wins: 19 Losses: 6
Shirokiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

 
Advertisements


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.