Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh TCG Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2017, 08:10 PM   #101
XabinOtter
Card Crush Club
 
XabinOtter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,731
iTrader: 7 (100%)
XabinOtter will become famous soon enoughXabinOtter will become famous soon enough
Default

Assuming the Speedroid engine is hit in the next ban list instead of Invoker, would the new Baobaboon card be a good replacement? Free draws, and when popped, it can set up Invoker easily.
__________________

Beast/Beast-Warrior duelist, key decks: Yosenju and Moja Beast.

I want to see a Yugioh protagonist go up against a Lovecraft duelist and try NOT going insane from seeing Old Entity Hastorr summoned...
XabinOtter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:51 AM   #102
KaiserD
Praise Felgrand
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,660
iTrader: 0
KaiserD has a spectacular aura aboutKaiserD has a spectacular aura aboutKaiserD has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XabinOtter View Post
Assuming the Speedroid engine is hit in the next ban list instead of Invoker, would the new Baobaboon card be a good replacement? Free draws, and when popped, it can set up Invoker easily.
We don't have an easy way to pop it ala Metalfoes, so without a way to force it, it is rather subpart
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuos 0 View Post
Asking Kaiser to wait on making new threads is like asking the sun to wait to rise
KaiserD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:10 AM   #103
XabinOtter
Card Crush Club
 
XabinOtter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,731
iTrader: 7 (100%)
XabinOtter will become famous soon enoughXabinOtter will become famous soon enough
Default

Hmm. Damn, I thought it would be a good replacement; we would get added consistency with draws and easy Invoker.
__________________

Beast/Beast-Warrior duelist, key decks: Yosenju and Moja Beast.

I want to see a Yugioh protagonist go up against a Lovecraft duelist and try NOT going insane from seeing Old Entity Hastorr summoned...
XabinOtter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:15 AM   #104
KaiserD
Praise Felgrand
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,660
iTrader: 0
KaiserD has a spectacular aura aboutKaiserD has a spectacular aura aboutKaiserD has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XabinOtter View Post
Hmm. Damn, I thought it would be a good replacement; we would get added consistency with draws and easy Invoker.
It would if we had a way to consistently use it. I know I am going to test it out with Metalfoes, both with Gofu and Luster since this will probably be a common when it comes out here, as well as a replacement to Gofu (can't afford Majespecter or Qli cards) to see how it works.

We just don't have anything that works with it.

Hell, if we had it turn 2 with terrortop, if opponent had anything on field that doesn't stop plays, we could terrortop combo into break sword, normal Bamboon or whatever this *****'s name is, breaksword to pop both it and other card, then special the other 2, then go into invoker, etc.

But without a consistant source of intentional destruction, nothing really good will work with it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuos 0 View Post
Asking Kaiser to wait on making new threads is like asking the sun to wait to rise
KaiserD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:36 PM   #105
ChillNatzu
Scrublord
 
ChillNatzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 22
Posts: 1,027
iTrader: 0
ChillNatzu is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserD View Post
It would if we had a way to consistently use it. I know I am going to test it out with Metalfoes, both with Gofu and Luster since this will probably be a common when it comes out here, as well as a replacement to Gofu (can't afford Majespecter or Qli cards) to see how it works.

We just don't have anything that works with it.

Hell, if we had it turn 2 with terrortop, if opponent had anything on field that doesn't stop plays, we could terrortop combo into break sword, normal Bamboon or whatever this *****'s name is, breaksword to pop both it and other card, then special the other 2, then go into invoker, etc.

But without a consistant source of intentional destruction, nothing really good will work with it.
Technically you could pop it via Dunker. Still wouldn't be worth it though.
__________________
Decks: U.A., Yosenju, Ritual Beast, Geargia, Mecha Phantom Beasts, Deskbots, Kaiju Graydle, Kozmo, Monarchs, P.K. Fire, Relinquished Kaiju, Cubics, & True King Dinosaurs

New: Star Seraph Herald

For a laugh
https://youtu.be/Ch5MEJk5ZCQ

https://youtu.be/wozmu-1Rv7g

https://youtu.be/uPLeAvtMcik

https://youtu.be/U-E9HbUqc5k
ChillNatzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:54 PM   #106
KaiserD
Praise Felgrand
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,660
iTrader: 0
KaiserD has a spectacular aura aboutKaiserD has a spectacular aura aboutKaiserD has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNatzu View Post
Technically you could pop it via Dunker. Still wouldn't be worth it though.
I thought of that, and i think you know I did, but we both mutually understand that if we can't self pop it Main 1 without a battle phase, or cannot heavily benefit from the draw/return effect ala Sylvan or something similar, then there is really no use to this card in any deck.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuos 0 View Post
Asking Kaiser to wait on making new threads is like asking the sun to wait to rise
KaiserD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 08:16 PM   #107
XabinOtter
Card Crush Club
 
XabinOtter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,731
iTrader: 7 (100%)
XabinOtter will become famous soon enoughXabinOtter will become famous soon enough
Default

So, we're still looking for the proper engine for this deck, then, for those of us who don't have Terrortops, or if/when they decide to limit/ban the engine. That sucks.
__________________

Beast/Beast-Warrior duelist, key decks: Yosenju and Moja Beast.

I want to see a Yugioh protagonist go up against a Lovecraft duelist and try NOT going insane from seeing Old Entity Hastorr summoned...
XabinOtter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 08:20 PM   #108
KaiserD
Praise Felgrand
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,660
iTrader: 0
KaiserD has a spectacular aura aboutKaiserD has a spectacular aura aboutKaiserD has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XabinOtter View Post
So, we're still looking for the proper engine for this deck, then, for those of us who don't have Terrortops, or if/when they decide to limit/ban the engine. That sucks.
Then let's broaden our scope of engines, it somewhat feels like we are trying to force an invoker play when we don't really have to
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuos 0 View Post
Asking Kaiser to wait on making new threads is like asking the sun to wait to rise
KaiserD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 08:31 PM   #109
XabinOtter
Card Crush Club
 
XabinOtter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,731
iTrader: 7 (100%)
XabinOtter will become famous soon enoughXabinOtter will become famous soon enough
Default

Yeah, that's true, and there's no guarantee they won't hit Invoker, in the near future.

Should we try to go back to a Pendulum build? I know that it can get kinda cloggy with the Pendulums, but it might work...
__________________

Beast/Beast-Warrior duelist, key decks: Yosenju and Moja Beast.

I want to see a Yugioh protagonist go up against a Lovecraft duelist and try NOT going insane from seeing Old Entity Hastorr summoned...
XabinOtter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 10:33 PM   #110
ChillNatzu
Scrublord
 
ChillNatzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 22
Posts: 1,027
iTrader: 0
ChillNatzu is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserD View Post
Then let's broaden our scope of engines, it somewhat feels like we are trying to force an invoker play when we don't really have to
The only thing I'd like is some draw power like Darklords or Blue-Eyes.

Not great having to bank on Maxx "C".
__________________
Decks: U.A., Yosenju, Ritual Beast, Geargia, Mecha Phantom Beasts, Deskbots, Kaiju Graydle, Kozmo, Monarchs, P.K. Fire, Relinquished Kaiju, Cubics, & True King Dinosaurs

New: Star Seraph Herald

For a laugh
https://youtu.be/Ch5MEJk5ZCQ

https://youtu.be/wozmu-1Rv7g

https://youtu.be/uPLeAvtMcik

https://youtu.be/U-E9HbUqc5k
ChillNatzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 12:25 PM   #111
XabinOtter
Card Crush Club
 
XabinOtter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,731
iTrader: 7 (100%)
XabinOtter will become famous soon enoughXabinOtter will become famous soon enough
Default

Yeah, a lot of the draw cards we have aren't that suitable for U.A.; Demise dumps valuable cards we need to swap with the ones on the field, Desires banishes too many cards for us to comfortably use, Duality kills our Special Summon (along with Demise).

As for engines... why not Dragodies? It's a level 4 Warrior, and its monster effect can search out roughly half of our monsters. I'm going to see if I have any, and try them.
__________________

Beast/Beast-Warrior duelist, key decks: Yosenju and Moja Beast.

I want to see a Yugioh protagonist go up against a Lovecraft duelist and try NOT going insane from seeing Old Entity Hastorr summoned...
XabinOtter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 09:01 PM   #112
Ender_Knowss
Learning the Ropes
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 11
iTrader: 0
Ender_Knowss is on a distinguished road
Default

Not sure when Foolish Burial of belongings will drop in the TCG but i think it should be run at 2-3. Anything that increases our consistency and search power is much needed. I am currently testing an online version of Zoodiacs with U.A which works reasonably well. I use the coach captain bear play, even though it seems to have fallen out of favor. I know people will say "zoodiaacs are better with other archetypes" and yes that is true but that isn't why i am using them. U.As need all the help they can get and every other deck in the meta is going to be using them, so might as well jump in on the fun ourselves.

https://imgur.com/a/5B8xo

Here is my list, like i said it is still testing so the ratios can and will probably change. Will keep testing it to further optimize the build.
Ender_Knowss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 09:54 PM   #113
XabinOtter
Card Crush Club
 
XabinOtter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,731
iTrader: 7 (100%)
XabinOtter will become famous soon enoughXabinOtter will become famous soon enough
Default

Foolish Burial of Belongings is coming in RATE, same set as the Zoodiacs, so you'll be able to test your deck out IRL by next month.
__________________

Beast/Beast-Warrior duelist, key decks: Yosenju and Moja Beast.

I want to see a Yugioh protagonist go up against a Lovecraft duelist and try NOT going insane from seeing Old Entity Hastorr summoned...
XabinOtter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 06:10 AM   #114
KaiserD
Praise Felgrand
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,660
iTrader: 0
KaiserD has a spectacular aura aboutKaiserD has a spectacular aura aboutKaiserD has a spectacular aura about
Default

my chances of getting a full set of zoodiac crap irl is so low that Im not going to bother trying them >.>
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuos 0 View Post
Asking Kaiser to wait on making new threads is like asking the sun to wait to rise
KaiserD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 08:54 PM   #115
XabinOtter
Card Crush Club
 
XabinOtter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,731
iTrader: 7 (100%)
XabinOtter will become famous soon enoughXabinOtter will become famous soon enough
Default

Same here. I got a set of the Empowered Warrior Pendulums to see if I can use them, somehow.
__________________

Beast/Beast-Warrior duelist, key decks: Yosenju and Moja Beast.

I want to see a Yugioh protagonist go up against a Lovecraft duelist and try NOT going insane from seeing Old Entity Hastorr summoned...
XabinOtter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 05:13 AM   #116
Dries110
Registered User
 
Dries110's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 354
iTrader: 0
Dries110 is on a distinguished road
Default

The empowered have the only pendulem cards then can help us, but the problem is they have so little.
Dries110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 06:04 AM   #117
KaiserD
Praise Felgrand
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,660
iTrader: 0
KaiserD has a spectacular aura aboutKaiserD has a spectacular aura aboutKaiserD has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dries110 View Post
The empowered have the only pendulem cards then can help us, but the problem is they have so little.
Metalfoes scales still work with us though, the only card they can't summon being the level 8.
If we are running Foolish with Belongings, we can still run Metalfoes Fusion as the 4th send card so it becomes a +1, even without the Metalfoes engine.

Honestly though, I don't know much about the empowered pendulum cards enough >.>
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuos 0 View Post
Asking Kaiser to wait on making new threads is like asking the sun to wait to rise
KaiserD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 02:55 PM   #118
Hououin Kyouma
Registered User
 
Hououin Kyouma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 58
iTrader: 0
Hououin Kyouma is on a distinguished road
Default

Belongings with Metalfoes Fusion is not a +1 but an Upstart Goblin without LP for the enemy.

That means it's still valuable for consistency and it makes Belongings live even when we draw too many Penalty Boxes or if we already have Stadium and Signing Deal in the hand/on the field.

I would definitely run 3 Belongings, 1 MF, 3 Penalty Box in every U.A. deck.

Other than that MF is not really useful outside of Metalfoes variants. It can serve as fodder for Twin Twister and Perfect Ace (thanks, KaiserD).
Or maybe Summoner Monk (into Midfielder)? Is it maybe even useful to run 2 Metalfoes Fusions for that?

(edit: Well, it's bad that we can't NS after using Summoner Monk.)



What do you guys think of Feast of the Wild LV5 + Super Quantum Red Layer?
In theory Red Layer would serve as tribute fodder and later be SSed alongside Perfect Ace or Mighty Slugger.
Could we make use of rank 5s? Could we make use of additional Super Quants?

Last edited by Hououin Kyouma : 01-15-2017 at 03:40 PM.
Hououin Kyouma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 03:16 PM   #119
KaiserD
Praise Felgrand
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,660
iTrader: 0
KaiserD has a spectacular aura aboutKaiserD has a spectacular aura aboutKaiserD has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hououin Kyouma View Post
Belongings with Metalfoes Fusion is not a +1 but an Upstart Goblin without LP for the enemy.

That means it's still valuable for consistency and it makes Belongings live even when we draw too many Penalty Boxes or if we already have Stadium and Signing Deal in the hand/on the field.

I would definitely run 3 Belongings, 1 MF, 3 Penalty Box in every U.A. deck.

Other than that MF is not really useful outside of Metalfoes variants. It can serve as fodder for Twin Twister.
Or maybe Summoner Monk (into Midfielder)? Is it maybe even useful to run 2 Metalfoes Fusions for that?
You are right about that, my bad, I didn't meant to say +1, I mostly meant that Foolish Belongings would never be dead.

MF is a + 1 for Ace and TT and Summoner Monk though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuos 0 View Post
Asking Kaiser to wait on making new threads is like asking the sun to wait to rise
KaiserD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 03:16 PM   #120
XabinOtter
Card Crush Club
 
XabinOtter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,731
iTrader: 7 (100%)
XabinOtter will become famous soon enoughXabinOtter will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserD View Post
Metalfoes scales still work with us though, the only card they can't summon being the level 8.
If we are running Foolish with Belongings, we can still run Metalfoes Fusion as the 4th send card so it becomes a +1, even without the Metalfoes engine.

Honestly though, I don't know much about the empowered pendulum cards enough >.>
Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior
LIGHT Warrior/Pendulum/Effect Monster
Level 4
1500 / 1500
Pendulum Effect : At the start of the Damage Step, if a monster you control battles an opponent's face-up monster: You can discard 1 card; the opponent's battling monster's ATK and DEF become half its current ATK and DEF (even if this card leaves the field).
Monster Effect : If this card in its owner's Monster Zone is destroyed by your opponent's attack or card effect: You can add 1 Warrior or Spellcaster-Type monster with 2000 or less ATK from your Deck to your hand, except "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", during the End Phase of this turn.

Dragonox, the Empowered Warrior
DARK Warrior/Pendulum/Effect Monster
4
1500 / 1500
Pendulum Effect : When an opponent's monster declares an attack: You can destroy this card, then end the Battle Phase.
Monster Effect : Once per turn: You can discard 1 card, then target 1 Warrior or Spellcaster-Type monster with 2000 or less ATK in your Graveyard; Special Summon it in face-down Defense Position.
__________________

Beast/Beast-Warrior duelist, key decks: Yosenju and Moja Beast.

I want to see a Yugioh protagonist go up against a Lovecraft duelist and try NOT going insane from seeing Old Entity Hastorr summoned...
XabinOtter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 06:56 AM   #121
KaiserD
Praise Felgrand
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,660
iTrader: 0
KaiserD has a spectacular aura aboutKaiserD has a spectacular aura aboutKaiserD has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XabinOtter View Post
Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior
LIGHT Warrior/Pendulum/Effect Monster
Level 4
1500 / 1500
Pendulum Effect : At the start of the Damage Step, if a monster you control battles an opponent's face-up monster: You can discard 1 card; the opponent's battling monster's ATK and DEF become half its current ATK and DEF (even if this card leaves the field).
Monster Effect : If this card in its owner's Monster Zone is destroyed by your opponent's attack or card effect: You can add 1 Warrior or Spellcaster-Type monster with 2000 or less ATK from your Deck to your hand, except "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", during the End Phase of this turn.

Dragonox, the Empowered Warrior
DARK Warrior/Pendulum/Effect Monster
4
1500 / 1500
Pendulum Effect : When an opponent's monster declares an attack: You can destroy this card, then end the Battle Phase.
Monster Effect : Once per turn: You can discard 1 card, then target 1 Warrior or Spellcaster-Type monster with 2000 or less ATK in your Graveyard; Special Summon it in face-down Defense Position.
Their effects are eh, what are the scales?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuos 0 View Post
Asking Kaiser to wait on making new threads is like asking the sun to wait to rise
KaiserD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 08:32 AM   #122
ChillNatzu
Scrublord
 
ChillNatzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 22
Posts: 1,027
iTrader: 0
ChillNatzu is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserD View Post
Their effects are eh, what are the scales?
2 - 7 if I remember right
__________________
Decks: U.A., Yosenju, Ritual Beast, Geargia, Mecha Phantom Beasts, Deskbots, Kaiju Graydle, Kozmo, Monarchs, P.K. Fire, Relinquished Kaiju, Cubics, & True King Dinosaurs

New: Star Seraph Herald

For a laugh
https://youtu.be/Ch5MEJk5ZCQ

https://youtu.be/wozmu-1Rv7g

https://youtu.be/uPLeAvtMcik

https://youtu.be/U-E9HbUqc5k
ChillNatzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 11:49 AM   #123
XabinOtter
Card Crush Club
 
XabinOtter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,731
iTrader: 7 (100%)
XabinOtter will become famous soon enoughXabinOtter will become famous soon enough
Default

Yeah. I just like their monster effects, because I can use them to get out and revive roughly half of the monsters in this deck easily. But if you guys don't think they're worth it, then there's no real engine that can be used for U.A. to help them out; any Pendulum engine will take up too much room, Summoner Monk's already been dismissed as bad, and people are anticipating Speedroids to take a hit, soon.
__________________

Beast/Beast-Warrior duelist, key decks: Yosenju and Moja Beast.

I want to see a Yugioh protagonist go up against a Lovecraft duelist and try NOT going insane from seeing Old Entity Hastorr summoned...
XabinOtter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 01:05 PM   #124
ChillNatzu
Scrublord
 
ChillNatzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 22
Posts: 1,027
iTrader: 0
ChillNatzu is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XabinOtter View Post
Yeah. I just like their monster effects, because I can use them to get out and revive roughly half of the monsters in this deck easily. But if you guys don't think they're worth it, then there's no real engine that can be used for U.A. to help them out; any Pendulum engine will take up too much room, Summoner Monk's already been dismissed as bad, and people are anticipating Speedroids to take a hit, soon.
Running the deck pure should be fine once foolish of belongings is released. I wouldn't add anything that hinders the standard normal summon play.
__________________
Decks: U.A., Yosenju, Ritual Beast, Geargia, Mecha Phantom Beasts, Deskbots, Kaiju Graydle, Kozmo, Monarchs, P.K. Fire, Relinquished Kaiju, Cubics, & True King Dinosaurs

New: Star Seraph Herald

For a laugh
https://youtu.be/Ch5MEJk5ZCQ

https://youtu.be/wozmu-1Rv7g

https://youtu.be/uPLeAvtMcik

https://youtu.be/U-E9HbUqc5k
ChillNatzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 02:44 PM   #125
XabinOtter
Card Crush Club
 
XabinOtter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,731
iTrader: 7 (100%)
XabinOtter will become famous soon enoughXabinOtter will become famous soon enough
Default

So, what do you think I should put in the remaining 2 spots of my deck, once I get rid of Summoner Monk, if not the Empowered Warriors?

Monsters:
U.A. Midfielder x3
U.A. Rival Rebounder x2
U.A. Dreadnought Dunker x2
U.A. Mighty Slugger x2
U.A. Perfect Ace x2
U.A. Goalkeeper x1
U.A. Blockbacker x1
U.A. Playmaker x1
Summoner Monk x2

Spells:
U.A. Powered Jersey x2
U.A. Signing Deal x3
U.A. Stadium x3
Terraforming x3
Reinforcement of the Army x1
U.A. Turnover Tactics x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x2

Traps:
U.A. Penalty Box x3
Paleozoic Marrella x3
Breakthrough Skill x3

Extra:
Number 11: Big Eye x1
Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon x1
Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger x1
Heroic Champion - Excalibur x1
Abyss Dweller x1
Gagaga Samurai x1
Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk x1
Tiras, Keeper of Genesis x1
Number 24: Dragulas the Vampiric Dragon x1
Wind-Up Arsenal Zenmaioh x1
Artifact Durendal x1
Gauntlet Launcher x1
Photon Strike Bounzer x1
Number 61: Volcasaurus x1
Number 72: Shogi Rook x1

This is my deck, as it is, btw.
__________________

Beast/Beast-Warrior duelist, key decks: Yosenju and Moja Beast.

I want to see a Yugioh protagonist go up against a Lovecraft duelist and try NOT going insane from seeing Old Entity Hastorr summoned...

Last edited by XabinOtter : 01-16-2017 at 02:54 PM.
XabinOtter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

 
Advertisement


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.