Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Board Rules, Q & A, Sig. Help and Trading Committee > Pojo's Trading Committee
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 01:19 AM   #1
Dr_Jose
Pojo Veteran

Dr_Jose is on a distinguished road
Default Problem With Trrader

Hello Mods I am having a issue. Recently I sold some cards to a trader named yugiohmaster87 for $118. He received the cards 1/8/17 and said there were multiple issues with the cards and they were not as described. one issue stood out as he said the Crystal Wing was not 1ed which I know is not true and I have the user Ikibu that traded the card to me say the same. Yugiohmaster87 said that he would only do $103 for the cards and when I told him it was $118 or send the cards back he replied with

"If I send them back can you pay for return shipping and a small amount to compensate for the damage on some of the cards and wrong edition on one of the cards"

I feel like he is low-balling me on the price by setting a insanely high standard.

yugiohmaster87 -- http://www.pojo.biz/board/member.php?u=67191

Last edited by Dr_Jose : 01-09-2017 at 01:23 AM.
Old 01-09-2017, 01:32 AM   #2
yugiohmaster87
Pojo Veteran

yugiohmaster87 is on a distinguished road

Dr_Jose-I am 100% sure the Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon I received from you is unlimited and NOT 1st edition as it does NOT say 1st edition neither in the bottom left side of the front nor under the image on the left side of the front and also has the white logo box on the right side on the bottom of the front instead of a gold/yellow one. I only deducted like $3 for wrong edition (the difference in value should be more than that) and $12 for the cards that I told you about NOT being near-mint/mint or even close to it. You told me prior to purchasing the cards that all of them were near-mint/mint, I already described the damage to you in the PM I sent. I am NOT asking a lot to make up for the damage on the cards I mentioned to you and the Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon being unlimited instead of 1st edition. I can still send you $103 Paypal (no fees) if you can agree to that.

Last edited by yugiohmaster87 : 01-09-2017 at 04:18 PM.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:33 PM   #3
Dr_Jose
Pojo Veteran

Dr_Jose is on a distinguished road

Problem has been resolved please close thanks mods