Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Pokémon > Pokemon Go!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2016, 09:07 PM   #151
Sephirtoh_Masamune
Gaming Mod

Sephirtoh_Masamune has a spectacular aura aboutSephirtoh_Masamune has a spectacular aura aboutSephirtoh_Masamune has a spectacular aura about

I actually just made my way downtown to a decent section of Pokestops that I heard about. There were tons of people there and it made it more exciting to play. I brought my boys and wife down with me and they had a blast.

Video Game Trading Thread HERE Pokemon Trade Thread HERE
Yu-Gi-Oh Trade ThreadHERE Pokemon TCG Trade Thread HERE
Sephirtoh_Masamune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 06:54 AM   #152
Pojo
Administrator

Pojo is a splendid one to beholdPojo is a splendid one to beholdPojo is a splendid one to beholdPojo is a splendid one to beholdPojo is a splendid one to beholdPojo is a splendid one to beholdPojo is a splendid one to behold

You know if you're able to hit 10 unique Pokestops in a row you'll get more goods and guaranteed egg on that 10th stop (if you have room for an egg). There can be no doubling back to a previous stop.
Pojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 07:04 AM   #153
FlareStorm99
PokéMod

FlareStorm99 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
You know if you're able to hit 10 unique Pokestops in a row you'll get more goods and guaranteed egg on that 10th stop (if you have room for an egg). There can be no doubling back to a previous stop.
Hmm...might have to try that. They're a couple shopping areas nearby that I could hit...not sure if I could reach 10, but might re-spark my interest.
Old 08-26-2016, 01:27 AM   #154
sid18

sid18 is on a distinguished road

The egg has been proven to not be guaranteed but just highly likely, once you hit the 10th stop you will receive 7, 8 or 9 items from the stop, you have to hit the 10 stops within 30 minutes.
Old 11-12-2016, 04:55 AM   #155
BlazingSamurai24
BlazingSamurai!

BlazingSamurai24 is on a distinguished road

Lmao the hype for this game went from 100-0 mad quick.

Free Online Yu-gi-oh Game
Download:http://www.byond.com/download/
BlazingSamurai24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 08:20 AM   #156
White Oni
(>0o0)>==========O

White Oni will become famous soon enoughWhite Oni will become famous soon enough

Well it served as an amazing social experiment for marketing and Game design enthusiasts.

If you market a game the wrong way, produce something totally half baked, and STILL get major success.

You BUILD off that, you don't deconstruct it further to prove a point to "The Cheaters".

I'd be surprised if we ever see anything from Niantic again....
Old 11-15-2016, 11:41 AM   #157
FlareStorm99
PokéMod

FlareStorm99 will become famous soon enough

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pok.../1100-6445351/

I like how they think they might be closer to a WoW lifecycle...to me, I really feeling I probably won't play anymore...I just got bored with it, but it was a bit fun when the servers weren't having issues.
Old 12-11-2016, 12:48 AM   #158
Cory
нιgн ση ρσנσ

Cory is a jewel in the roughCory is a jewel in the roughCory is a jewel in the rough

Generation 2 coming our way!
Old 12-12-2016, 03:44 PM   #159
IsaiahSweet
Get in loser

IsaiahSweet has a brilliant futureIsaiahSweet has a brilliant futureIsaiahSweet has a brilliant futureIsaiahSweet has a brilliant futureIsaiahSweet has a brilliant futureIsaiahSweet has a brilliant futureIsaiahSweet has a brilliant futureIsaiahSweet has a brilliant futureIsaiahSweet has a brilliant futureIsaiahSweet has a brilliant futureIsaiahSweet has a brilliant future

Well baby Pokemon were added, but it seems they can only be hatched (and only in 5k eggs it seems). Also Pikachu in a Santa hat.
IsaiahSweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 09:43 PM   #160
Cory
нιgн ση ρσנσ

Cory is a jewel in the roughCory is a jewel in the roughCory is a jewel in the rough

Got lots of the Santa hat Pikachu's tonight. When you evolve him, Raichu will have a Santa hat as well.
Old 12-20-2016, 04:26 AM   #161
Sephiroth
TheAngelFeatherGuy

Sephiroth has much to be proud ofSephiroth has much to be proud ofSephiroth has much to be proud ofSephiroth has much to be proud ofSephiroth has much to be proud ofSephiroth has much to be proud ofSephiroth has much to be proud ofSephiroth has much to be proud ofSephiroth has much to be proud ofSephiroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
Got lots of the Santa hat Pikachu's tonight. When you evolve him, Raichu will have a Santa hat as well.
I was wondering if they'd keep the hat.

That makes me wanna evolve one now.

Also WHERE THA F(censored) ARE ALL THE DITTOS? I CATCH ALMOST EVERYTHING IN SIGHT BUT NOT ONE DITTO!!! X.x
Old 12-20-2016, 12:03 PM   #162
Cory
нιgн ση ρσנσ

Ditto is more scarce now then when they first put him into the game. On a rare occasion, Pokemon like a Pidgey or Rattata will transform into him.

I now have every Pokemon from the 1st Generation, excluding the 3 not available in North America and obviously the Legendary Pokemon. Have Pichu, Igglybuff, and Magby too.

Level 30, highest CP Pokemon is Gyarados at 2785.
Old 12-20-2016, 01:40 PM   #163
Sephiroth
TheAngelFeatherGuy

Sephiroth has much to be proud ofSephiroth has much to be proud ofSephiroth has much to be proud ofSephiroth has much to be proud ofSephiroth has much to be proud ofSephiroth has much to be proud ofSephiroth has much to be proud ofSephiroth has much to be proud ofSephiroth has much to be proud ofSephiroth has much to be proud of

I'm lv24, strongest is Gyarados at 2300.

Followed by a pair of Vaporeon who aren't even 2000 yet. =s
Old 12-21-2016, 12:11 AM   #164
Cory
нιgн ση ρσנσ

You have to be a Pokemon GO whore like I am. Keep catching every Pokemon you can for stardust/XP/candy, collect for as many gyms as you can daily, and keep spinning those spinners.

The only reason I'm so far in terms of what I've 'Caught' is because I've spent quite a bit of money on coins to buy incubators.

Now that I have all the first generation except the aforementioned I'm using the buddy system to walk Pokemon I want to power up. Walking Charizard right now; would like to get him to 2000+ CP.

I currently have 23 Pokemon that are 2000+ CP.
Old 12-21-2016, 04:21 AM   #165
Sephiroth
TheAngelFeatherGuy

Yeah, I just haven't got the time to spend (or the money, for that matter). I'm using the Buddy system right now to evolve since I have many Pokemon whom I haven't even seen in the wild yet but because of Eggs, I picked one up.

Currently I'm working on Dragonair, even though I have the fortune of finding the occasional Dratini in the comfort of my own home. If I had played the game daily since I started, I'd probably already have a Dragonite by now. Once I've finally evolved it, I'm gonna work on Starters.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:10 AM   #166
Cory
нιgн ση ρσנσ

One thing that also helps me out is the fact that I work at Walmart. I can use the battery saver to get steps for eggs and my buddy. Not to mention, there's always Pokemon popping up in a highly-active GPS area like Walmart.