Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Pokémon > Pokemon Battle Revolution
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2009, 12:29 AM   #26
KingAlector

KingAlector is on a distinguished road

I was just happy I got to see my pokes in 3d. that was enough for me.
KingAlector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:57 PM   #27
realboy

realboy is on a distinguished road

Yes. Well Actually I like the game, I bought it for 132 dollars, now paying alot disappointed me, overall its a good game.I did not say it was an awesome game, it is missing a lot, they would have raised more money and sold millions of copies for each country if it was rpg plus stadium like. Ok I don't have a ds and all I have been doing is using rental pokemons with only 2 characters and limited pokemons thats not much. This game can hold more I'm sure it can. It needs to be imaginative in a wide creative range, it is very good for the online. But I don't have a ds, luckily I'm getting one for my presenet this year.That would make the game useful better.

Overall with my conclusion. It would've been superb for rpg + stadium battle for online and works just like the Nintendo games but in full 3d. I do like the graphics, but I wish the pokemons used more sound effects.Hhmm I wasn't suprise with how much i payed but they don't sell the game in this country anymore so its worth it. I bought it online and someone had it when the game use to sell.

Super mario galaxy is the most game that has impressed me on wii, well thats the first game I played. It wa very creative and such a wonderful game, and it was played like a full exaggerating game, instead of like pokemon which probably needs more inside.

Last edited by realboy : 12-04-2009 at 04:00 PM.
realboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:16 AM   #28
PhoenixZeroW
Tonight.....You...

PhoenixZeroW is on a distinguished road

$132 ? !!! You Serious ?!!!
PhoenixZeroW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:11 AM   #29
realboy

realboy is on a distinguished road

yes I know way too expensive?
realboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:31 PM   #30
a prophile people
Pojo Newbie

a prophile people is on a distinguished road

i think it should be more like xd and when you transfer your pokemon they stay in that one game then they can level up and evolve that and you should be able to to catch pokemon if they really want somthing i think that they should let us at the beginig choose the pokemon we want as a starter and then play through all the reigons and do all of the legendary stuff like in the movies because there is nothing wrong with the starters from any reigon but i would like to go to like a ranch and find an egg and then get to choose what it hatches in to after that you get to really i mean really costomize your person like there age and outfit i think it should be like the rpgs then you can use dive and other things and if you hook up your wii you can connect with up to like 30 ppl over online that and keep it like the tv show go through all the reigons and keep one pokemon but when you go to one reigon after the other the pkm level changes and the other trainers pokemon dont have high level pokemon like in soul silver thats what i think also it should be able to hook up with pokemon ranch so you can bring other eggs

Last edited by a prophile people : 05-18-2010 at 10:34 PM.
a prophile people is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:35 PM   #31
Justmcnew
Pojo Veteran

Justmcnew will become famous soon enoughJustmcnew will become famous soon enough

I think If Nintendo and Game Freak did make a sequel to Pokemon Battle Revolution on the Nintendo Wii it should be updated for the new Black and White games which is due in the U.S. next year in Spring 2011.

https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/...e=direct_link&
Justmcnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:05 PM   #32
meowykid
Pojo Veteran

meowykid is on a distinguished road

Guys, you need to release the fact that pokemon is targeted for KIDS!
I know all the teenagers and adults want super violent bloody pokemon graphics, but thats not gonna happen. Pokemon was never really that violent, other then the fact that it was the same as dog fighting.

We all want Manhunt Style extremely bloody Pokemon Rpg Edition eh?
meowykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:57 PM   #33
Rea2

Rea2 is on a distinguished road

The rentals sistem was 1000000 times better than pokemon stadium. You may have until 36 pokemon 6 passes (one of each character) from 300 different (the ones that are not includded are babies, legendaries, pokemon that evolves over level 50, and really weak unevolved pokemon like caterpie or magicarp).

The pokemon have a 3 attacks set and a random move and random item (the item depends of the pokemon), it is more customized than choose some pokemon from a list. Rank 8 pokemon's IV are over 25. And shinnies are easy to get (i found 3).

Of cours that you start with weak pokemon and then you can get stronger pokemon.

Pokemon battle revolution is about a Battle Frontier. Some critics to this game are based on ignoranced.

Last edited by Rea2 : 09-11-2010 at 11:03 PM.
Rea2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:15 AM   #34
Justmcnew
Pojo Veteran

Justmcnew will become famous soon enoughJustmcnew will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowykid View Post
Guys, you need to release the fact that pokemon is targeted for KIDS!
I know all the teenagers and adults want super violent bloody pokemon graphics, but thats not gonna happen. Pokemon was never really that violent, other then the fact that it was the same as dog fighting.

We all want Manhunt Style extremely bloody Pokemon Rpg Edition eh?
Yeah but who doesn't want to see Unova/Isshu Region Pokemon in 3D? What about Zekrom and Reshiram?

Old 02-05-2011, 04:02 PM   #35
123wert50
Pojo Veteran

123wert50 is on a distinguished road

That would be so pro, it's not even funny.
123wert50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:44 AM   #36
Kara Zor-El
Empowered Daughter

Kara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud ofKara Zor-El has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAK View Post
Remember it's a child's game, and they can't put too much violence into it. I do believe that a garchomp ripping apart a budew qualifies as too much.
The anime is also a child's program, and even it's battles are far superior to video game battles.

Those weak enough to beg for mercy, do not deserve it.
Kara Zor-El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:37 PM   #37
Justmcnew
Pojo Veteran

Well I got some bad news folks, Nintendo and Game Freak confirmed that they will not be releasing a sequel to Pokemon Battle Revolution due to how unpopular the game was, that it's a bad knockoff of Pokemon Coliseum, and the Nintendo Wii is very close to the end of it's life cycle despite that The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword was expected to be the final game released for the system itself.

I found this info on friendcodes.com's forums, so If you want to check for the validation of this proof via Google search feel free to do so. I'm actually disappointed by the news since it would've made Gen 5 Wi-Fi Battles more fun and interactive. Whether or not a sequel for PBR will be released for the next Nintendo Console being the Wii U is still in question. Judging by the looks of things the Wii U had alot of negative feedback at E3 last year.

Last edited by Justmcnew : 03-28-2012 at 11:40 PM.