Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Yu-Gi-Oh TCG "Advanced" Deck Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2013, 01:05 PM   #1
VampireLady
Pojo Veteran
 
VampireLady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,331
iTrader: 24 (100%)
Default Noble Knight Build IRL

Quote:
Monsters [14]
[3] Noble Knight Medraut
[3] Noble Knight Drystan
[3] Noble Knight Gawayn
[3] Noble Knight Gwalchavad
[1] Ignoble Knight of Black Launsallyn
[1] Honest

Spells [20]
[3] Noble Arms of Destiny
[2] Noble Arms - Caliburn
[2] Noble Arms Arfeudutyr
[2] Noble Arms - Gallatin
[3] Forbidden Lance
[2] Forbidden Chalice
[2] Pot of Duality
[1] Reinforcement of the Army
[2] Mystical Space Typhoon
[1] Book of Moon

Traps [6]
[1] Solemn Warning
[2] Fiendish Chain
[2] Mirror Force
[1] Torrential Tribute

Total [40]
I love this deck to death!
__________________
VampireLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:15 PM   #2
Indestructible
Registered User
 
Indestructible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 164
iTrader: 12 (100%)
Default

im having trouble with this decks consistency IRL... and mine is very similar to this build.. cept i run a little bit more Tech cards instad of 3rd destiny and 3rd gwalchavad... ill track this topic to keep checking on suggestions good luck bro
Might want to throw in a couple cyber dragons and ghosts ships and start making Consteller Pleaides you run enough lights to do so and in doing that you opened up a chance to volcasaurus with Medrauts eff... i find utopia, roach and papilloperative dead in the extra about 98% of the time... i feel they are roach is better side-decked
Indestructible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:39 PM   #3
VampireLady
Pojo Veteran
 
VampireLady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,331
iTrader: 24 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
im having trouble with this decks consistency IRL... and mine is very similar to this build.. cept i run a little bit more Tech cards instad of 3rd destiny and 3rd gwalchavad... ill track this topic to keep checking on suggestions good luck bro
Might want to throw in a couple cyber dragons and ghosts ships and start making Consteller Pleaides you run enough lights to do so and in doing that you opened up a chance to volcasaurus with Medrauts eff... i find utopia, roach and papilloperative dead in the extra about 98% of the time... i feel they are roach is better side-decked
Roach is in there For Ophion, Pleaides plays.
It stops that Level 5 or higher Special, which is great at my locals.

Sometimes as the deck is not super consistent you need Utopia for stall.
__________________
VampireLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:05 PM   #4
MeddlingMage
Master of the RKO!
 
MeddlingMage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Waynesboro PA. Decks: Not right now. Currently on a break!!!
Posts: 21,166
iTrader: 91 (99%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireLady View Post
Roach is in there For Ophion, Pleaides plays.
It stops that Level 5 or higher Special, which is great at my locals.

Sometimes as the deck is not super consistent you need Utopia for stall.
How is Roach in there for Ophion and Pleiades plays? Pleiades and Ophion will run Roach right over.

You got a great start. You might want to try other XYZs like Lavalval Chain and even Daigusto Emeral would help out even better.
__________________

THE INFESTATION WILL CONSUME YOU!!!!

Sig done by: Kuro vi Lolitannia
MeddlingMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:53 PM   #5
VampireLady
Pojo Veteran
 
VampireLady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,331
iTrader: 24 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeddlingMage View Post
How is Roach in there for Ophion and Pleiades plays? Pleiades and Ophion will run Roach right over.

You got a great start. You might want to try other XYZs like Lavalval Chain and even Daigusto Emeral would help out even better.
To stop the summoning?
__________________
VampireLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:04 PM   #6
CyberDark Zane
The Mokey Vet
 
CyberDark Zane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Platte City, MO
Age: 24
Posts: 3,823
iTrader: 7 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireLady View Post
To stop the summoning?
How does Roach stop them from being summoned?
__________________

Trades
DN: .heisenberg.
Mokey Mokey Ct. 95
CyberDark Zane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:29 PM   #7
kaokien
Pojo Veteran
 
kaokien's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 768
iTrader: 0
Default

I'm sorry but does nobody notice the similarities between this and GKP22's build. I swear it's exactly the same except for some extra deck cards, and the fact that the OP says Roach is for Ophion/Pleides say something >_>
kaokien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:48 PM   #8
MeddlingMage
Master of the RKO!
 
MeddlingMage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Waynesboro PA. Decks: Not right now. Currently on a break!!!
Posts: 21,166
iTrader: 91 (99%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireLady View Post
To stop the summoning?
Roach can't stop Pleiades and Ophion. Roach can only stop cards like BLS, Synchros, Chaos Sorcerer.
__________________

THE INFESTATION WILL CONSUME YOU!!!!

Sig done by: Kuro vi Lolitannia
MeddlingMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:14 AM   #9
VampireLady
Pojo Veteran
 
VampireLady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,331
iTrader: 24 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeddlingMage View Post
Roach can't stop Pleiades and Ophion. Roach can only stop cards like BLS, Synchros, Chaos Sorcerer.
Woops.
Obviously an XYZ is a rank.
What a numpty.

Additional Comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaokien View Post
I'm sorry but does nobody notice the similarities between this and GKP22's build. I swear it's exactly the same except for some extra deck cards, and the fact that the OP says Roach is for Ophion/Pleides say something >_>
I changed the deck on the advice of the Noble Knight Thread people.
I'm sorry if it similar.
__________________

Last edited by VampireLady : 09-21-2013 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
VampireLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 12:18 PM   #10
Venomforce
Scrub Sacrifice
 
Venomforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Garserker Lake
Age: 21
Posts: 759
iTrader: 0
Default

No Bottomless Trap Hole?

You could run it alongside Solemn Warning.
Venomforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

 
Advertisement


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.