Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Board Rules, Q & A, Sig. Help and Trading Committee > Pojo's Trading Committee
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #1
SephirothKirby
BEEEEEEEEEEES

Default Problem with Trade: Rabbitman

I made a trade with rabbitman in this thread.

I sent on 4/2/12, and I know he received (from both signature confirmation and his word) on 4/4/12. At the time, I had less refs, so I sent first, although now his refs are lower.

However, it has been an uphill battle for me. He originally says he sent, and he put the wrong zip. I apologized for what I assumed was my mistake and made sure he had the right address. He sends again, and only recently tells me that they sent it back (he did not offer reasoning).

Not wanting to accuse him of illicit behavior, I asked him to give me the tracking number this time (because I am, understandably, skeptical). Although his profile shows he has been on, he has not responded to me. It has been a struggle for me to communicate with him, as it often takes him long periods of time to answer a PM.

If it weren't such a valuable trade I might write it off, but this is kind of important to me, and if a mod can investigate this I'd be really grateful.

Thanks!
Old 04-30-2012, 08:55 AM   #2
Parallel Fates
~ God ~

Actually, he's not been on for the past 2 days now. Leave him a neg to get his attention for when/if he logs back on..saying that you'll remove it once everything is cleared up

"..side by side, yet never will we collide.."
Closed Thread