Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Dragon Ball Z/GT > Dragon Ball / DBZ / GT Anime/Manga Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2012, 10:19 AM   #26
NeoZenithX
:B

oh u so funnae

Trade List | eBay Sales
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thane Korth'azz View Post
i'll send you a concealed dollar in the mail with the cards
going to rub my balls on it first
NeoZenithX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:21 AM   #27
Super Vegetto

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelusdelioncourt View Post
Hmmm... yes, the superior fusing method and the rival boost.
Well yea only superior fusing methond but rival boost goes the same for Gogeta and Vegetto.
Super Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:26 AM   #28
angelusdelioncourt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
Gotenks (ゴテンクス, Gotenkusu) is the immensely powerful result of Trunks and Goten successfully using the Fusion Dance, and the first fusion character to be seen in the Dragon Ball series.
I think he means, how could Gotenks turn SSJ3 from your statement, "if one of the fusees has a form, the fused product will be able to use it." since Goten and Trunks didn't have SSJ3 or even SSJ2.
angelusdelioncourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:29 AM   #29
NeoZenithX

Quote:
I think he means, how could Gotenks turn SSJ3 from your statement, "if one of the fusees has a form, the fused product will be able to use it." since Goten and Trunks didn't have SSJ3 or even SSJ2.
He knows what I meant. He's just trollin'.

Trade List | eBay Sales
Quote:
Old 04-04-2012, 10:31 AM   #30
Super Vegetto

Quote:
Its called magic cuz Buu saga is all about magic that relise potential beyond limits.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:44 PM   #31
witheldforprivacy
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
But Vegeta can't go SSJ3. If Vegeta could turn SSJ3, and also fuse with Goku, who could also turn SSJ3, then even though they'll be fused as base forms, this Vegito would be more powerful than the regular Vegito. Because the regular Vegito was made with a Goku that could turn SSJ3, and a Vegeta that could only turn up to SSJ2.

But anyways, let's get back to the topic. XD
Vegeta's base form's power would still be the same though.So,Base Vegeto
would be the same,and of course,SSJ3 Vegeto would be the same.
That's why it doesn't make any difference whether Vegeta can go SSJ3 or
not.
witheldforprivacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #32
tienshinhan08
Ballerholic

I don't see why this would even be a question.

-Robb Stark, A Storm of Swords
tienshinhan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:08 AM   #33
angelusdelioncourt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienshinhan08 View Post
I don't see why this would even be a question.
Which one according to your estimates would win this fight?
Old 04-05-2012, 06:45 AM   #34
DatRattleStinger
Lick-a-lickilicky!

I wouldn't even bother reading up any of his replies, he's a complete failtroll who constantly ignores any evidence thrown at him and sticks to Piccolo >>> post-RoSaT SSJ Goten/Trunks and Son Goku being 1.6 million in base of all things. His Gogeta fanfapping is modest by comparison to most of his idiotic drivel and immature retorts.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:53 AM   #35
Kangal
GTS-86 Orange

Kenshi calling Krueger a troll...now I'm pissed !
(@)(@)*******(@)*(@)****(@)

Click the awesome thread!
Kangal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:56 AM   #36
angelusdelioncourt

Hmm... Well Kenshi and Kangal... wanna share your thoughts on the discussion? XD
Old 04-05-2012, 08:20 AM   #37
DatRattleStinger
Lick-a-lickilicky!

If you say so.

SSJ3 Vegetto wins any day; the "Mystic" power up depends on one's hidden power and probably wouldn't even be that much more impressive than Gogeta's theoretical SSJ3 form considering even Son Gohan was maybe a couple dozens of times stronger than his theoretical post-Zet Sword SSJ3 form at best, and we know his potential, as a half-breed, blows the likes of Son Goku and Vegeta's out of the water any day.

SSJ2 Vegetto alone is too much, imo. SSJ3 and it'll be over before even an electric impulse is able to activate, really.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:54 AM   #38
angelusdelioncourt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshi View Post
If you say so.

SSJ3 Vegetto wins any day; the "Mystic" power up depends on one's hidden power and probably wouldn't even be that much more impressive than Gogeta's theoretical SSJ3 form considering even Son Gohan was maybe a couple dozens of times stronger than his theoretical post-Zet Sword SSJ3 form at best, and we know his potential, as a half-breed, blows the likes of Son Goku and Vegeta's out of the water any day.

SSJ2 Vegetto alone is too much, imo. SSJ3 and it'll be over before even an electric impulse is able to activate, really.
But what if Mystic Vegeta and Mystic Goku are nearly as powerful as Mystic Gohan. Like 90% of Mystic Gohan's power. If that's what composed this Mystic Gogeta, how would Vegito compare?
Old 04-05-2012, 09:35 AM   #39
DatRattleStinger
Lick-a-lickilicky!

There's no way that they'd ever be that powerful. As early as the Saiyan arc it was heavily suggested that Gohan's power was well above the norm compared to full-blood Saiyans his age, and in the Freeza arc Vegeta even genuinely wondered if he was the one closest to the Super Saiyan. Trash like Son Goku and Vegeta's potentials are like a firecracker to a supernova compared to Gohan's potential, and by extension it won't be that large a boost for their fusion.

And even so, I think SSJ3 Vegetto would be too much for Ultimate Gogeta even if they were closer to Gohan. If base Vegetto is that much stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks, there's no telling what kind of massacre that his SSJ3 form would dole out.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:29 AM   #40
Krueger
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoZenithX View Post
oh u so funnae
You're a doodle in my handy dandy notebook. You know my explanation will be too good.
Krueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:36 AM   #41
NeoZenithX

Quote:

You're a doodle in my handy dandy notebook. You know my explanation will be too good.
Oh, baby. Keep talking dirty to me.

Trade List | eBay Sales
Quote:
Old 04-05-2012, 03:29 PM   #42
Krueger
Pojo Veteran

You're gross.
Krueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:33 PM   #43
NeoZenithX

Quote:
You're gross.
Keep going! Just a little more!

Trade List | eBay Sales
Quote:
Old 04-05-2012, 03:37 PM   #44
tienshinhan08
Ballerholic

Quote:
Which one according to your estimates would win this fight?
Gogeta would win in a laugher.

Additional Comment:

I'd be willing to bet that the potential of a fused character is light years beyond any regular fighter, relative to their normal max power. I mean just compare SSJ3 Goku and Mystic Gohan; Goku was originally far more powerful than Gohan, but after the mystic powerup, Gohan made Goku look like an ant. It'd be the same case with Gogeta and Vegito.

Last edited by tienshinhan08 : 04-05-2012 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-05-2012, 06:59 PM   #45
Kangal
GTS-86 Orange

Quote:
Hmm... Well Kenshi and Kangal... wanna share your thoughts on the discussion? XD
Well according to the OP, both characters are getting a Mystic unlock.
Now its hard to gauge where Goku's potential goes, since he time and time proves to be unworldly person who can overcome any obstacles. Then again we have Vegeta explain Goku in the end...all these point to Goku surpassing Gohan as a Mystic. But there's a lot of fanboys here who would argue Gohan's potential far outstrips Goku.

Vegeta we know is much smaller than both of them. He would probably be around SS3 Goku's level in Mystic.

So if we assume Goku=Gohan (just for fanboys) in terms of potential, then Metamorian fusing that with Vegeta who is at SS3 Goku's level would create a brand new character. This character would be slightly better than the Hypothetical Gokhan that Elder Kai envisioned.

And Elder Kai stated that Gokhan would >> Super Buu without any transformations.
Now get back to manga, Vegetto <<<< Super Buu. It's only when Vegetto becomes "Super" that he (>) surpasses Buuhan. There's enough evidence there to point out to you that:
Hypothetical Gokhan >>> Super Vegetto.

Now I don't know if they were using SS2 or SS1 since in the Buu Saga they abolished the lightning "rule" and that they mixed up the hair representations. But the only step further would be for Vegetto to become a SS3. And just like the gap with SS3 Gotenks >> Super Gotenks... SS3 Vegetto >> Super Vegetto.

That means perhaps SS3 Vegetto is slightly below Hypothetical Gokhan, or slightly higher than Hypothetical Gokhan....or dead even.
Now I told you above that a Mystic Metamorian Gogetta would slightly surpass the Hypothetical Gokhan, so when you put that into consideration then Mystic Gogeta must surpass SS3 Vegetto, or be equal to him at the minimum.

And when you realize that "SS3" really strains your power, then you know SS3 Vegetto cannot keep up for long. Similar to 100% Frieza losing power rapidly against SS Goku.
(@)(@)*******(@)*(@)****(@)

Click the awesome thread!
Kangal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:07 PM   #46
Super Vegetto

Didnt Vegeta got all potential unlocked with Majin and as far his potential goes he is even to Goku SSJ2 ( dead body) in fight.

So you think Old kai statment of Potara doesnt nead ssj, means that he though they wont nead it because they are strong or it stated Potara > fusion which is the reason he sad that ?
Old 04-05-2012, 09:34 PM   #47
angelusdelioncourt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienshinhan08 View Post
Gogeta would win in a laugher.

Additional Comment:

I'd be willing to bet that the potential of a fused character is light years beyond any regular fighter, relative to their normal max power. I mean just compare SSJ3 Goku and Mystic Gohan; Goku was originally far more powerful than Gohan, but after the mystic powerup, Gohan made Goku look like an ant. It'd be the same case with Gogeta and Vegito.
It's a Mystic Goku and a Mystic Vegeta doing the fusion dance to form Mystic Gogeta. That's different from having a Gogeta (if given that there's no fusion time limit) getting a Mystic unlock because this Gogeta would have new limits and powers. Just as, I'm pretty sure a Mystic unlock on Vegito would be more powerful than having Mystic Goku and Mystic Vegeta fuse via potara.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:14 AM   #48
tienshinhan08
Ballerholic

Quote:
It's a Mystic Goku and a Mystic Vegeta doing the fusion dance to form Mystic Gogeta. That's different from having a Gogeta (if given that there's no fusion time limit) getting a Mystic unlock because this Gogeta would have new limits and powers. Just as, I'm pretty sure a Mystic unlock on Vegito would be more powerful than having Mystic Goku and Mystic Vegeta fuse via potara.
Ah, I feel ya. In that case Gogeta would still win quite easily, unless you are saying that it's mystic goku and mystic vegeta fusing as well to form Vegito, which would be a different story. But in this scenario goku and vegeta would individually be light years ahead of their counterparts in Vegito, so therefore the fusion would also be light years ahead. I'd think a minimum of a 25x edge in battle power for Gogeta.

I mean the mystic ritual took Gohan from being not in the same league as Goku to making Goku look like an ant by comparison afterwards.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:03 AM   #49
Gotrunkillo
Pojo Veteran

Quote:
Mystic brings the potential beyond its limits. Gogeta's potential would be the same as Vegetto's, but in this case, it'd be pushed even further.

Gogeta (potential unlocked) = Vegetto's best
Gogeta (potential beyond limits) > Vegetto's best

There's your answer.
This...the potential of Gogeta and Vegetto is so much more than a SSJ3 Gogeta or Vegetto based on how strong we saw Gohan get (He was much more powerful than a SSJ3). Then you factor in the potential of the fusion and it's ridiculously more than than SSJ3 in this example because of how much dormant power is created by their fusion.

Them being mystic would have to be much more than any advantage Potara would give.

Last edited by Gotrunkillo : 04-06-2012 at 10:06 AM.
Gotrunkillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:53 PM   #50
Super Vegetto

Not realy like that. They need transformations to reach the limits while Gohan dont need transformation which is shown in manga. So thats why those with potaras wins because they are equal but potara is stated to be way stronger than fusion.
Vegetto pretty much close this battle with potaras as advantage.