Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Naruto > Naruto TCG Card Trading
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2012, 08:25 AM   #3226
AngelofHeaven
Pojo Veteran
 
AngelofHeaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,562
iTrader: 14 (85%)
AngelofHeaven is on a distinguished road
Default

PTC thread? Do you think I should be the one posting the thread there?
AngelofHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #3227
StarFox Mccloud
Man Of Mystery
 
StarFox Mccloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States
Age: 22
Posts: 4,118
iTrader: 126 (97%)
StarFox Mccloud is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelofHeaven View Post
PTC thread? Do you think I should be the one posting the thread there?
No I will since as I said I don't know who really received. I'll post the thread up later today.
__________________
StarFox Mccloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:44 AM   #3228
AngelofHeaven
Pojo Veteran
 
AngelofHeaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,562
iTrader: 14 (85%)
AngelofHeaven is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFox Mccloud View Post
No I will since as I said I don't know who really received. I'll post the thread up later today.
Not a problem there sir. Then I shall leave it in your hands. I just hope you have enough faith in me when I say I didn't receive your end. I know you showed me the receipt, but I'm truthfully wondering if the postal office has caught onto the business of cards = $ and have been snooping. I would hate to think there are shady people running the mailing system, but it is vastly logical.
AngelofHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #3229
Torrne
Registered User
 
Torrne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 424
iTrader: 28 (100%)
Torrne is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFox Mccloud View Post
No I will since as I said I don't know who really received. I'll post the thread up later today.
Handled it for you.

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread...3#post24424063

Feel free to post your piece.
__________________
Torrne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:23 PM   #3230
Valvatorez
Prinny Instructor
 
Valvatorez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,175
iTrader: 55 (100%)
Valvatorez is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFox Mccloud View Post
Will do........ You have to come with me to Gencon bro, since you are over due one
If everything goes according to plan, I'll go.
Valvatorez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #3231
Mega
The Storm Is Here!
 
Mega's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kansas City, MO
Age: 24
Posts: 7,131
iTrader: 168 (99%)
Mega is on a distinguished road
Default

When was that SJC that you were going to? Are you still interested in my cards?
__________________


When prayers turn to promises, not even fate can stand in your way.
Yugioh Trades
Mega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:12 PM   #3232
AngelofHeaven
Pojo Veteran
 
AngelofHeaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,562
iTrader: 14 (85%)
AngelofHeaven is on a distinguished road
Default

Are your deals still legit? The 4th Hokage Supremacy x3 for $90.00 and the Naruto Uzumaki Sage Mode x3 for $200?
AngelofHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:25 PM   #3233
StarFox Mccloud
Man Of Mystery
 
StarFox Mccloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States
Age: 22
Posts: 4,118
iTrader: 126 (97%)
StarFox Mccloud is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrne View Post
Handled it for you.

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread...3#post24424063

Feel free to post your piece.
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider619 View Post
If everything goes according to plan, I'll go.
can't wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega View Post
When was that SJC that you were going to? Are you still interested in my cards?
yes I am after the MI SJC however if you find a buyer sooner go for it
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelofHeaven View Post
Are your deals still legit? The 4th Hokage Supremacy x3 for $90.00 and the Naruto Uzumaki Sage Mode x3 for $200?
Yes it is. Let me know if you need me to hold anything down for you.
__________________
StarFox Mccloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:30 PM   #3234
AngelofHeaven
Pojo Veteran
 
AngelofHeaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,562
iTrader: 14 (85%)
AngelofHeaven is on a distinguished road
Default

Not sure if I'm going to buy cards as singles or if I'm going to buy some boxes of next set yet, but I have an idea for a deck involving the new 3rd Hokage, I would just need a Sage Mode Naruto, Sasuke/Kakashi [Warped Battlefield] and possibly ideas for 10 slots of Jutsu's because I don't know what I'm going to put in a Water/Lightning/Fire deck.
AngelofHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:38 PM   #3235
StarFox Mccloud
Man Of Mystery
 
StarFox Mccloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States
Age: 22
Posts: 4,118
iTrader: 126 (97%)
StarFox Mccloud is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelofHeaven View Post
Not sure if I'm going to buy cards as singles or if I'm going to buy some boxes of next set yet, but I have an idea for a deck involving the new 3rd Hokage, I would just need a Sage Mode Naruto, Sasuke/Kakashi [Warped Battlefield] and possibly ideas for 10 slots of Jutsu's because I don't know what I'm going to put in a Water/Lightning/Fire deck.
Yeah just let me know once you are fully decided. When I get a chance we could go over your jutsu's line up.
__________________
StarFox Mccloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:51 PM   #3236
AngelofHeaven
Pojo Veteran
 
AngelofHeaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,562
iTrader: 14 (85%)
AngelofHeaven is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFox Mccloud View Post
Yeah just let me know once you are fully decided. When I get a chance we could go over your jutsu's line up.
I don't think I have a jutsu line up right now xD
AngelofHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:15 PM   #3237
StarFox Mccloud
Man Of Mystery
 
StarFox Mccloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States
Age: 22
Posts: 4,118
iTrader: 126 (97%)
StarFox Mccloud is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelofHeaven View Post
I don't think I have a jutsu line up right now xD
Ok well we can work on it
__________________
StarFox Mccloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:29 AM   #3238
AngelofHeaven
Pojo Veteran
 
AngelofHeaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,562
iTrader: 14 (85%)
AngelofHeaven is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFox Mccloud View Post
Ok well we can work on it
Whenever you feel game for helping me, just shoot me a pm please.
AngelofHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:13 AM   #3239
StarFox Mccloud
Man Of Mystery
 
StarFox Mccloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States
Age: 22
Posts: 4,118
iTrader: 126 (97%)
StarFox Mccloud is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelofHeaven View Post
Whenever you feel game for helping me, just shoot me a pm please.
Alright will do. Later today.
__________________
StarFox Mccloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:15 AM   #3240
AngelofHeaven
Pojo Veteran
 
AngelofHeaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,562
iTrader: 14 (85%)
AngelofHeaven is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFox Mccloud View Post
Alright will do. Later today.
I think the Ninja count is well rounded and the same with the mission count. I don't have problems with it, except for the Turn 6's and how many of each Raikage and 3rd Hokage I should use. The rest depends on the rest of the previews. Might toss in Darui (he should be Water Lightning) for turn 5, and another turn 4 depending on what is out there. I'll show you the list I have so far once you message me.
AngelofHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:18 AM   #3241
StarFox Mccloud
Man Of Mystery
 
StarFox Mccloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States
Age: 22
Posts: 4,118
iTrader: 126 (97%)
StarFox Mccloud is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelofHeaven View Post
I think the Ninja count is well rounded and the same with the mission count. I don't have problems with it, except for the Turn 6's and how many of each Raikage and 3rd Hokage I should use. The rest depends on the rest of the previews. Might toss in Darui (he should be Water Lightning) for turn 5, and another turn 4 depending on what is out there. I'll show you the list I have so far once you message me.
Ok sounds like fun, if you want pm me the list when you can so that later today we could start perfecting it.
__________________
StarFox Mccloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:56 PM   #3242
windigrace
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 52
iTrader: 1 (100%)
windigrace is on a distinguished road
Default Look at my thread!!

Starfox, can u check my thread for our new wants!! pwease?!?!
windigrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:44 PM   #3243
StarFox Mccloud
Man Of Mystery
 
StarFox Mccloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States
Age: 22
Posts: 4,118
iTrader: 126 (97%)
StarFox Mccloud is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windigrace View Post
Starfox, can u check my thread for our new wants!! pwease?!?!
Yeah I will when I get home.
__________________
StarFox Mccloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:49 PM   #3244
AngelofHeaven
Pojo Veteran
 
AngelofHeaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,562
iTrader: 14 (85%)
AngelofHeaven is on a distinguished road
Default

Hey Starfox, what's going to happen with you if the mods tell you to send compensation to those who haven't received? Because I have a feeling that could be one of the options vs getting negative refs and being banned.
AngelofHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:30 PM   #3245
StarFox Mccloud
Man Of Mystery
 
StarFox Mccloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States
Age: 22
Posts: 4,118
iTrader: 126 (97%)
StarFox Mccloud is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelofHeaven View Post
Hey Starfox, what's going to happen with you if the mods tell you to send compensation to those who haven't received? Because I have a feeling that could be one of the options vs getting negative refs and being banned.
Then I will compensate however never again I will be trading with these guys because this is not possible that all of them did not receive. Either the postal office ripped me off or they did which either way is horrible
__________________
StarFox Mccloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #3246
AngelofHeaven
Pojo Veteran
 
AngelofHeaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,562
iTrader: 14 (85%)
AngelofHeaven is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFox Mccloud View Post
Then I will compensate however never again I will be trading with these guys because this is not possible that all of them did not receive. Either the postal office ripped me off or they did which either way is horrible
I feel the same way you do Starfox. And I'm a bit disappointed this is happening. Just goes to show you how messed up things can get if you don't add that little bit of money for the confirmation number. Makes me want to put confirmation on all the trades I do now too.
AngelofHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #3247
Sasuke300
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 32
iTrader: 1 (100%)
Sasuke300 is on a distinguished road
Default

Hey Starfox check your text.
Sasuke300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #3248
StarFox Mccloud
Man Of Mystery
 
StarFox Mccloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States
Age: 22
Posts: 4,118
iTrader: 126 (97%)
StarFox Mccloud is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelofHeaven View Post
I feel the same way you do Starfox. And I'm a bit disappointed this is happening. Just goes to show you how messed up things can get if you don't add that little bit of money for the confirmation number. Makes me want to put confirmation on all the trades I do now too.
either way way you guys will be getting compensated especially you even if the mods realize that this is not possible and maybe in actuality there is some under handed crap going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke300 View Post
Hey Starfox check your text.
just did bro.
__________________
StarFox Mccloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:29 PM   #3249
Verge
Registered User
 
Verge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 237
iTrader: 4 (100%)
Verge is on a distinguished road
Default

Do you have AIM?
Verge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:33 PM   #3250
StarFox Mccloud
Man Of Mystery
 
StarFox Mccloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States
Age: 22
Posts: 4,118
iTrader: 126 (97%)
StarFox Mccloud is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verge View Post
Do you have AIM?
nope why? Facebook
__________________
StarFox Mccloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

 
Advertisement


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.