Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Dragon Ball Z/GT > Bandai DBZ TCG Single Card Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2012, 09:42 AM   #1
bojanglesowner07
Pojo Newbie

bojanglesowner07 is on a distinguished road
Default Goku level 5 cell saga For Sale

So im new here but noticed plenty of threads with people selling cards. I have tons and tons of dbz ccg that I love but I need to get rid of them. I have loads from saiyan saga through fusion saga. I have too many to list but I have 3 ultra rares: Goku lv 5 (cell saga) Villains true power (freiza saga) and The Eternal Dragon's Quest. If you can think of rares or personalities let me know and I will see what I got. Not sure what cards worth so reasonable offer and its yours. Thanks.

Additional Comment:

Cell saga gohan1-5, goku 1-5, trunks 1-4.etc... let me know what u want.

Additional Comment:

Frieza saga I have all but the 2 ultra rare and 1 rare. My set consists of card number 1-114, 116-123, and all 6 preview cards....I will update as I go through. Feel free to pm me.

Last edited by bojanglesowner07 : 01-03-2012 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bojanglesowner07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:36 AM   #2
ninjawhat

ninjawhat is on a distinguished road

How much are you after for the Goku lv 5?? Is it limited (japanese symbol in the bottom right hand corner) or unlimited (black circle in the bottom right hand corner) ?? I'm interested in grabbing the goku 1-5 off you or just the lv 5. Let me know how much you are after and we can go from there
ninjawhat is offline   Reply With Quote