Go Back   Pojo.com Forums > Star Wars Minis > Star Wars Minis - Q&A
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2009, 09:43 AM   #1
rapidashmo

Question Totally Confused

Hello I was wondering about double and twin attack. i just got the echani handmaiden, and she has double and twin attack. I was like what the heck. So does that mean that she gets to attack one person hit twice, and hit the same or another target due to double and hit them twice as well?? Please help
rapidashmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:52 PM   #2
SithDragon13

Yep! Twin means she can attack 1 character twice. Double attack means she can attack one character twice or two different legal targets. Assuming the target survives you can attack one target four times or two targets twice.
SithDragon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
rapidashmo

wow that's awesome... so she is pretty good character to have? thanks alot
Old 02-11-2009, 08:06 AM   #4
SithDragon13

Well, thats a matter of opinion. I know many have loved her, but i cant get over that abysmal attack of hers. I go a different route for that many points, but as i said - thats me.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:04 PM   #5
rapidashmo

That's cool. So how do you request or where do we send request for you or the other reviwers to do a piece? I really enjoy reading about the reviews on the characters and as a new player i like to know who i should try and get and who should i avoid lol
Old 02-13-2009, 04:02 PM   #6
SithDragon13

My email address is linked to my name in the reviews (sithdragon13@yahoo.com). I take questions for my ask the dragon articles, or simple review requests if that is what you want. This has been kind of a rough week, so i didnt list any reviews for this week, but i hope to get an ATD up next week along with new reviews.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:11 PM   #7
rapidashmo

Ok so just got zam wesell, and she seems really really kinda not fair good, she can do 60pts of damage to character within 12 regardless of line of sight???? that seems too good to be true. and i was wondering if it was?
Old 02-17-2009, 06:52 AM   #8
SithDragon13

Except normal targeting rules apply, so if a character is outside of 6 squares you cant target him. You cant target other characters behind closer ones, etc. It also replaces turn and has a 50/50 chance of working - less against force users. Her single attack also hurts. She really is quite overcosted, but creative people can kind a way to use her.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:53 PM   #9
rapidashmo

I see, well i probably wont be too creative i was already trying to fit her in a mandolorian squad lol. Speaking of, also got Canderos oro, big guy big gun with triple attack!!! So i had a mandalorian captain that gave followers within 6 twin attack,, they got mad at me cause one turn i was able to get a six attacks against his darth and had like two crits... i was really really lucky, anyways they called me a cheater and cried the whole time my team shot them all down... hee hee, but i did not cheat that's what twin does right?
Old 02-18-2009, 05:26 AM   #10
SithDragon13

Assuming he hasnt moved then yes. Those six attacks are scary, but you have to plan for it and either keep Canderous moving or take him down fast. He lacks accurate, so should ever get decent shots on a major target very often. Also, his low defense makes him easy to drop.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:04 PM   #11
rapidashmo

yeah, it was pretty bad strat on the other team. Speaking off how do you beat the big beatsticks, like the stragety i have tried is go all out and get them before they can react, i like to charge in and scatter them all up so they get scared and run away and dont clump, but i take a beat down on the way over. So that's why i switched to a shooting team, and now having them try to run at me. What do you think is the best strategy for beating the darths that all seem to be out there...

Additional Comment:

oh sorry, and one more thing, if you have mutiple commanders do there benefits stack, not the same ones for instance, when i was playing the mando's team i had one ce that gave folwer witn 6 twin,then a gunmaster that gave folwer witn 6 +4 to their attack.. Do those of those apply if say canderos was standing in the middle of them???

Last edited by rapidashmo : 02-18-2009 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-18-2009, 04:38 PM   #12
SithDragon13

Should as long as the CE doesnt say non-unique.

As far as beatstick beating, It is just playstyle vs squad build. No matter what you do sometimes you wont be able to beat it. The build will just be superior. Most of the time though, it is building a squad with a nice mix of melee and shooter. Your shooters need to soften targets up, while your melee fends off charging attackers. Always try to make the opponnent play on your terms.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:12 AM   #13
rapidashmo

So tell me what you think about my mando squad.. i dont know why i like them so but i do....

Canderous Oro
Mandalorian Weapons master gives +4 withn 6
Mando Scout
Mando Commando
Mando Gunslinger
Mandalorian Commander gives twin to mando withn 6
and an 1 Ug
Old 03-13-2009, 03:53 PM   #14
Sepharoth929

Your mando squad looks cool.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:58 PM   #15
SithDragon13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidashmo View Post
So tell me what you think about my mando squad.. i dont know why i like them so but i do....

Canderous Oro
Mandalorian Weapons master gives +4 withn 6
Mando Scout
Mando Commando
Mando Gunslinger
Mandalorian Commander gives twin to mando withn 6
and an 1 Ug
What point format? 200? You definately need more activations.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:07 AM   #16
Theron73
Pojo Newbie

I've been playing with the site here, trying to figure out how to use the flow player on my site. I really need help as I'm stuck.

I picked the settings I'd like to design the flow player skin and such. I took the code from "GET EMBED CODE" and put it in my code. That created a blank white square on my page.

Okay, so I see the "Build player" button on the bottom, and I hit that. I took the code in each of the boxes and put them in my code. This must be wrong as there's still just a blank box on my page.

I tried to get back to that direction page, but this message is there:
"Limit of free setups exceeded. For unlimited use of the setup tool you need a Commercial License."

I find the directions to be out of my league. Are there any step by step directions for a non-techie person? What do I need to do here?
Theron73 is offline   Reply With Quote